• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They classify everyone they don't like as an alt.right wing, white supremacist, marxist, nazi scum....
...with lifelong, smug filled, over-the-top 'privilege'.

Im still waiting for my so called privilege to kick in.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
They classify everyone they don't like as an alt.right wing, white supremacist, marxist, nazi scum....
It's worse than that. The aim of all this braying of RAY-SISSM!!! is, through endless repetition, to discredit America, completely. Learned guilt, simply by national origin and skin color. And taught by experts - self-loathing rich white liberals.

But, it's to pave the way for the Stalinist-Alinskyite Communists to just come in and throw over the whole system. I fully expect that to happen when the Everything Crisis hits - when the sovereign debt debacle can no longer be printed over and figures jiggered. Soon, very soon...

We get to see what the Cubans and Venezuelans experienced. A modern society reduced to chaos and famine.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Try McDonalds or Walmart. Those are the two places where I usually get my white privilege.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
...with lifelong, smug filled, over-the-top 'privilege'.

I made my own privilege. I built my home in a rural area away from the urban nutjobs. I live in relative obscurity and go about my daily life unencumbered by the rat race insanity. I know that eventually this situation will change and the malignant scourge of liberalism and overrun us here too.

I'm glad I'm old and don't have an entire to life before me. The thought of how I would navigate through all that, trying to raise and protect a family, would be terrifying

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I made my own privilege. I built my home in a rural area away from the urban nutjobs. I live in relative obscurity and go about my daily life unencumbered by the rat race insanity. I know that eventually this situation will change and the malignant scourge of liberalism and overrun us here too.

I'm glad I'm old and don't have an entire to life before me. The thought of how I would navigate through all that, trying to raise and protect a family, would be terrifying
Yep it really sucks ass. Just starting my family and everyday I look at them I get sad about their future. Don’t know what to do or where to go. Hopefully I can make a good life for them given our circumstances.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They had their warning.

They held the public trust and betrayed them for their 30 silver coins. They have killed people, they have ruined lives, they have done untold things to uncoutable numbers of people. Death should be a relief for them. Suffering in ways that bring misery like stoning would be a good first step.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yep it really sucks ass. Just starting my family and everyday I look at them I get sad about their future. Don’t know what to do or where to go. Hopefully I can make a good life for them given our circumstances.
Stay strong, stay vigilant and do everything you can to provide and protect your family at all costs. You'll do a great job brother. You also have us here to help and advise whenever and wherever we can. Many of us have been where you are and can help.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They held the public trust and betrayed them for their 30 silver coins. They have killed people, they have ruined lives, they have done untold things to uncoutable numbers of people. Death should be a relief for them. Suffering in ways that bring misery like stoning would be a good first step.
The night of the long knives is drawing closer and closer. Rope is too good for them now!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
WOW, I love AntiFart now!
Careful with that.

I know you meant it jokingly...but, remember. The enemy of my enemy...is, very often, also my enemy. As we should have learned, as a people...with the US/Allies' two-year lovefest with Onkel Josef, and then 41 years of uneasy nuclear detente.

Antifa is a real danger; and as I and others have said, the DNC dumbos wouldn't/won't be able to put a cap on it with uncontested victory. If they're burning down DNC offices, that's great - they're still lawless and dangerous and just as likely to kill.

Like having a random sniper kill a dozen passers-by, one of whom is a pedophile-rapist released on a technicality. Nobody gonna cry over his death; but the shooter is still as evil as Lucifer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Careful with that.

I know you meant it jokingly...but, remember. The enemy of my enemy...is, very often, also my enemy. As we should have learned, as a people...with the US/Allies' two-year lovefest with Onkel Josef, and then 41 years of uneasy nuclear detente.

Antifa is a real danger; and as I and others have said, the DNC dumbos wouldn't/won't be able to put a cap on it with uncontested victory. If they're burning down DNC offices, that's great - they're still lawless and dangerous and just as likely to kill.

Like having a random sniper kill a dozen passers-by, one of whom is a pedophile-rapist released on a technicality. Nobody gonna cry over his death; but the shooter is still as evil as Lucifer.
of course I was joking....I want to see them all hang!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lol

what how quick the Dems drop their “boys will be boys” approach to wanting them shot dead in the street

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Joe Biden Already Violating the Logan Act
by Matt Palumbo
Posted: November 10, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

Joe Biden sure is lucky his name isn’t “Michael Flynn,” because if it was, he’d have a Kafkaesque legal battle ahead of himself for years to come.

While Biden has only been crowned the president-elect by the media, he’s already in the process of talking to foreign governments about his planned agenda (if he can remember it).

As The Blaze reported:
According to Ben Rhodes, one of former President Barack Obama’s top foreign advisers and speechwriters, Biden has begun actively preparing his foreign policy agenda by talking to foreign leaders.​
Speaking on MSNBC Monday, Rhodes said that no matter what legal challenges Trump’s team launches, none will stick, and Biden is already acting like the definite election winner. “But here’s the thing. This is going to happen anyway,” Rhodes said of a presidential transition.​
Foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden, talking about the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th,” Rhodes admitted. “If that reality hasn’t sunk in yet for some people in the White House, it will sink in when they have to leave on January 20th. And they’re going to be in for a rude awakening here.”​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Joe Biden Already Violating the Logan Act
by Matt Palumbo
Posted: November 10, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

Joe Biden sure is lucky his name isn’t “Michael Flynn,” because if it was, he’d have a Kafkaesque legal battle ahead of himself for years to come.

While Biden has only been crowned the president-elect by the media, he’s already in the process of talking to foreign governments about his planned agenda (if he can remember it).

As The Blaze reported:
According to Ben Rhodes, one of former President Barack Obama’s top foreign advisers and speechwriters, Biden has begun actively preparing his foreign policy agenda by talking to foreign leaders.​
Speaking on MSNBC Monday, Rhodes said that no matter what legal challenges Trump’s team launches, none will stick, and Biden is already acting like the definite election winner. “But here’s the thing. This is going to happen anyway,” Rhodes said of a presidential transition.​
Foreign leaders are already having phone calls with Joe Biden, talking about the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th,” Rhodes admitted. “If that reality hasn’t sunk in yet for some people in the White House, it will sink in when they have to leave on January 20th. And they’re going to be in for a rude awakening here.”​
The Logan Act? Oh please!! Nobody will enforce that

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Finally. Some common sense. If you're afraid, stay home. If you're vulnerable, stay home. Simple. if you're vulnerable, but not afraid, then take your personal responsibility and go out. Simple.

Really been thinking about open carrying....... it makes me feel safer than a mask.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, we'll just have to form a committee to investigate, huh.
They already did, That's where the report came from

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not necessary, we are now at the arrest phase
That would be good. That’ll look great on the “President Elect’s” resume. Son indicted for corruption, foreign influence, taking bribe money from a foreign government.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1607492146671.png

When Asked if Dem Rep. Swalwell Had Intimate Relationship with Chinese Communist Spy and Honeypot, His Office Said ‘No Comment – It’s Classified’

As reported earlier, a Chinese spy raised money for Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA) and planted an “intern” in his congressional office.

A Chinese national named Fang Fang, AKA, Christine Fang targeted politicians in California between 2011 and 2015 at the direction of China’s internal spy agency and even had intimate relationships with two Midwestern mayors, according Axios.

According to Fang’s friends, she was in her late 20s or early 30s when she enrolled at a Bay Area university and began to target politicians and gather intelligence at the direction of China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS).

Fang was a “bundler” for Eric Swalwell and other Democrat candidates but it is also believed the Chinese spy and honeypot had an intimate relationship with Swalwell.

Tucker Carlson’s team reached out to Swalwell’s office and asked if Swalwell had an intimate relationship with honeypot and spy Christine Fang and they replied they couldn’t comment because that information could be “classified.”

Swalwell cannot be trusted with classified information and should immediately be removed from the House Intelligence Committee.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/asked-dem-rep-swalwell-intimate-relationship-chinese-communist-spy-honeypot-office-said-no-comment-classified/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Really been thinking about open carrying....... it makes me feel safer than a mask.
I hear you and support your right to do so

I don’t open carry because it’s liberal moths to the 2a flame

They dox, call the cops and lie that you brandished etc.

I want to CC to protect myself (I.e mind my own business right up to the “surprise MFer” time)

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
be careful out there these days...

none of us needs this:

1607534421676.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1607561698625.png

Rep. Swalwell wants investigation into who leaked information

Eric Swalwell demands a leak probe into revelation of his friendship with Chinese honeytrap Fang Fang - but keeps refusing to say if he had sex with her (and she's STILL Facebook friends with his family)

Eric Swalwell said Wednesday he wants a probe into who leaked information regarding his relationship with Chinese honeypot spy Christine Fang
He claims the timing of the leak is questionable as it was in 2019 when he was working on impeachment against President Donald Trump'
'I hope it is investigated into who leaked this information,' he told CNN
Fang is still friends with Swalwell's father, Eric, and brother, Joshua, on Facebook
Swalwell said he cut off ties with Fang in 2015 when he was briefed by the intelligence community on concerns over Fang's behavior with California politics
Fang liked a video posted by Joshua Swalwell featuring Eric in November 2016
Swalwell refuses to say whether he had a sexual relationship with Fang
The lawmaker was unmarried at the time he knew Fang from 2012-2015
The California congressman is just one of a group of Democrats targeted by the Chinese spy
Fang is known to have had sexual relationships with two midwestern mayors
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1336718779997360131

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9035211/Eric-Swalwell-demands-probe-revelation-friendship-Chinese-honeytrap-Fang-Fang.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 192334
Rep. Swalwell wants investigation into who leaked information

Eric Swalwell demands a leak probe into revelation of his friendship with Chinese honeytrap Fang Fang - but keeps refusing to say if he had sex with her (and she's STILL Facebook friends with his family)

Eric Swalwell said Wednesday he wants a probe into who leaked information regarding his relationship with Chinese honeypot spy Christine Fang
He claims the timing of the leak is questionable as it was in 2019 when he was working on impeachment against President Donald Trump'
'I hope it is investigated into who leaked this information,' he told CNN
Fang is still friends with Swalwell's father, Eric, and brother, Joshua, on Facebook
Swalwell said he cut off ties with Fang in 2015 when he was briefed by the intelligence community on concerns over Fang's behavior with California politics
Fang liked a video posted by Joshua Swalwell featuring Eric in November 2016
Swalwell refuses to say whether he had a sexual relationship with Fang
The lawmaker was unmarried at the time he knew Fang from 2012-2015
The California congressman is just one of a group of Democrats targeted by the Chinese spy
Fang is known to have had sexual relationships with two midwestern mayors
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1336718779997360131

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9035211/Eric-Swalwell-demands-probe-revelation-friendship-Chinese-honeytrap-Fang-Fang.html
Karma's a bitch Eric