• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I can't be mad at Swollwell for banging some chick as long as he didn't know she was CCP spy...now, if he did and still banged her, I'm torn between offering him a martini (shaken not stirred) and a noose.
I’d go with the noose, considering who he is and what he’s generally all about.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I can't be mad at Swollwell for banging some chick as long as he didn't know she was CCP spy...now, if he did and still banged her, I'm torn between offering him a martini (shaken not stirred) and a noose.
Really?

If you are on the intelligence committee and you’re banging a foreigner doesn’t this make the little voice in the back of your head scream Danger! Danger! Will Robinson?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry! A little bleary eyed from fixing other people’s fubar code all last night and today. My brain is fried.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Tricia Flanagan (R-NJ) For U.S. Senate

''

Democrat U.S. House Rep Eric Swalwell @RepSwalwell

is removed from House Intel Committee after Chinese spy link is found

https://twitter.com/NewDayForNJ/status/1336775904148811780

Eric Swalwell, who Democrats considered as their Pres nominee, sits on House Intel Committee where America’s most important securities are discussed, debated & decided. We now find out he was involved in this China spying plot. If that isn’t the definition of treason, what is?

https://twitter.com/NewDayForNJ/status/1336666992602980352

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just hang him and call it a day

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BS201209.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dj201210.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Party of Treason.

It's becoming undeniable.
I'm not certain that there hasn't been treason on both sides of the aisle. They don't call the clowns in DC the Uniparty for nothing.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm not certain that there hasn't been treason on both sides of the aisle. They don't call the clowns in DC the Uniparty for nothing.
There's definitely guilt by some Republicans. The Dems don't have a monopoly on corruption. They just are in the lead.
:-)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Texas case has them terrified because it has presented to the supremes a binary choice.

Do state laws, the federal, and state Constitutions still matter?

The defendants will not be arguing that their clients didn't circumvent state law, state Constitutions, or the US Constitution...they clearly did. No, they'll instead be arguing that the supremes should keep their noses out of it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Texas case has them terrified because it has presented to the supremes a binary choice.

The defendants will not be arguing that their clients didn't circumvent state law, state Constitutions, or the US Constitution...they clearly did. No, they'll instead be arguing that the supremes should keep their noses out of it.
Good luck with that! If the Supremes find some way to punt this we'll know the country is lost. I mean, if they can't make a ruling on whether or not what the states did is unconstitutional or not, I'm not sure who else should.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Some of the fake news media is saying that this suit constitutes an admission that there was no fraud.
Which makes total sense because there's no logic in making that statement. The media is totally out of control and says whatever they can think of because there are people who believe everything they say, truth be damned

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
the reality is, the framers were very concerned about allowing the states too much power re elections,

this is one reason for the electoral college,

then to mention, they gave congress the oversight of elections to make sure the states behave themselves,

now sure, everyone, including them, understood and wanted the states to carry the flag, but they were not given carte blanche' to do whatever they wanted to and when they wanted to

this is clearly a case of states overstepping their authority regarding federal elections

and I think this is how they argue it, as there isn't time to prove and resolve fraud,
maybe so, but I doubt it as that whole subject would require a lot of time and discovery,
in which it would be sent down for action prior to hitting their playroom

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Good luck with that! If the Supremes find some way to punt this we'll know the country is lost. I mean, if they can't make a ruling on whether or not what the states did is unconstitutional or not, I'm not sure who else should.
Mark Brnovich(AZ AG) has seemingly suggested that the supremes have no discretion on whether to accept the case, while simultaneously acknowledging that the supremes don't give a damn about rules.
As a preliminary matter, it is the State of Arizona’s consistent position that this Court’s jurisdiction over actions between states is exclusive and nondiscretionary. See Arizona v. California, 140 S. Ct. 684, 684-85 (2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). The State recognizes, however, that the Court’s current jurisprudence is that its jurisdiction over such matters is discretionary. If the Court either revisits its prior holdings or exercises discretion to accept jurisdiction here, then it is critical the Court resolve this challenge quickly to give the Nation certainty.
A punt by the supremes(not taking the case) seems extremely unlikely at this point. If they were going to do that they'd likely not have asked for a response from the defendant states. The real question, to my mind is, what relief will they grant the plaintiffs? To that I would suggest, the most likely outcome is that they vote to de-certify the election results in the four named states. If that happens then the president's chances go up significantly in and without the electoral college.

One thing is certain...this is going to be fascinating.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WHAT IF............. Roberts knew bath house was not eligible................. when he signed him in..........was it really a mistake? Did they have dirt on him then?

During the ceremony on the steps of the Capitol on Tuesday Roberts accidentally switched the word order when he administered the oath, saying “I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully,” instead of, “I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States.”
Obama, who briefly interrupted the chief justice by starting the oath before Roberts finished reciting the first part, then repeated back the line as Roberts had said it.
On Wednesday, Obama joked with reporters that he wanted to do it again for fun.
“We decided, you know, that it was so much fun!” he said.

Then Roberts asked him if he was ready to take the oath.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
the reality is, the framers were very concerned about allowing the states too much power re elections,

this is one reason for the electoral college,

then to mention, they gave congress the oversight of elections to make sure the states behave themselves,

now sure, everyone, including them, understood and wanted the states to carry the flag, but they were not given carte blanche' to do whatever they wanted to and when they wanted to

this is clearly a case of states overstepping their authority regarding federal elections

and I think this is how they argue it, as there isn't time to prove and resolve fraud,
maybe so, but I doubt it as that whole subject would require a lot of time and discovery,
in which it would be sent down for action prior to hitting their playroom
And yet, the Fuddrel Goobermint is as lawless - witness Fuddrel Kourt rulings on how it's "Ray-Cyst" to require photo ID to vote.

There's a theme to this. NO law, NO subdivision or separation of power, can legislate or guarantee moral behavior when the officials and/or the People, are themselves amoral or immoral.

In Ben Franklin's prophesy, the People have become Corrupt and require Despotic government - being incapable of living under any other.

Where does that leave us, now? I don't know.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
BAE0CEC5-400E-461F-BBD6-773699AD1F41.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fartswell, kept hearing about how all Democrats were in bed with the Chicoms

He figured why not #me2

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The country won't be safe until every last radical leftist Democrat has been extinguished. That means the Democratic UNI- party must be destroyed forever!

Edit:Corrected

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Terrible joke from 40 years ago
"When a chink spreads her legs, does it squint?"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
The country won't be safe until every last radical leftist Democrat has been extinguished. That means the Democratic party must be destroyed forever!
We're not winning it, sadly.

And I don't see or hear of any planning for "what happens after."

Because in five weeks, barring a miracle, our government, like Hong Kong 20 years ago, is handed over to the Chinese. And the Smart Set is cheering.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We're not winning it, sadly.

And I don't see or hear of any planning for "what happens after."

Because in five weeks, barring a miracle, our government, like Hong Kong 20 years ago, is handed over to the Chinese. And the Smart Set is cheering.
Nope.

Assets deployed.

The EO :dynamite:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The WORLD won't be safe until every last radical leftist has been extinguished. That means the UNIPARTY party must be destroyed forever!
FIFY