• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nope.

Assets deployed.

The EO :dynamite:
There have been so many times we've been told justice is just around the corner and have been disappointed every time. Even the Supreme Court has turned its back on the people. I have little reason to think where the EO is concerned, that 'this time its going to be different'. I will never give up until the wheels actually fall off and will always have hope; but I expect nothing

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1. EO issuing a list of traitors names
2. Bounty on their heads. (legal)
3. Militia given permission.

The whole reason for the second amendment is to protect the nation not sit on out ass's & bitch & type expecting others to do our work.
It would rebuild our sense of self esteem and show the people the importance of independence and take back our nation.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump has laid it out clearly (and this should scare the shit out of some communist Gubnors).

‘Swing States’ with ‘Voter Fraud’ Cannot ‘Certify’ Votes Without ‘Committing A Severely Punishable Crime

Given that there are innumerable PROOFS of voter fraud in those four states, this puts the communists in a sticky situation:
If they do NOT certify, they face the wrath of the Chicoms and their blackmail... so they go to prison for that.
If they DO certify, Trump's ACTIVE EO puts them in Gitmo or even in hanging jeopardy.

I am, strangely, sorta enjoying this -- a situation where evil pricks are caught squarely between a sledgehammer and an anvil.
1607947811668.png

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And I just love the little BLUE LINE: This claim about election fraud is disputed

--- By none other than Zuckerman himself!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Trump has laid it out clearly (and this should scare the shit out of some communist Gubnors).

‘Swing States’ with ‘Voter Fraud’ Cannot ‘Certify’ Votes Without ‘Committing A Severely Punishable Crime

Given that there are innumerable PROOFS of voter fraud in those four states, this puts the communists in a sticky situation:
If they do NOT certify, they face the wrath of the Chicoms and their blackmail... so they go to prison for that.
If they DO certify, Trump's ACTIVE EO puts them in Gitmo or even in hanging jeopardy.

I am, strangely, sorta enjoying this -- a situation where evil pricks are caught squarely between a sledgehammer and an anvil.
View attachment 192898
I really don't think they're too worried. All this tough talk has all be just talk so far. I think they're calling Trump's bluff and won't back down. So far they seem to be right. All the 'wins' they've received in the courts have just made them more confident and brazen. We know from history that Bolsheviks never go quietly. There keep coming until they're dead....or we are!

We'll see what happens!

Last edited:

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I really don't think they're too worried. All this tough talk has all be just talk so far. I think they're calling Trump's bluff and won't back down. So far they seem to be right. All the 'wins' they've received in the courts have just made them more confident and brazen. We know from history that Bolsheviks never go quietly. There keep coming until they're dead....or we are!

We'll see what happens!
Marxism is a cult. It is their religion and if you do not agree with their agenda, you are evil and must be marginalized or eliminated. You cannot reason with them and they are unwilling to compromise. Once upon a time we understood this, but I’m afraid we as a nation are going to have to re-learn this once again. The hard way.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

We'll see what happens!
They blatantly stole the election and are daring us to take it back. Trump is on an island.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They blatantly stole the election and are daring us to take it back. Trump is on an island.
Judging by the happening this weekend and into today Trump seems to be gaining the advantage

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JW201214.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Brandon shares a letter he wrote four years ago while he was still a Donald Trump hater. A lady shared a video with him a month later and it led to where he is today.... Leader of the Walkaway Campaign. He has helped open the eyes of thousands more since then.

No matter where a person is at any point in their life, they are capable of change. We can't give up on folks.

I found this post by Brandon quite inspiring.

If Twitter doesn't work well for you, here's the link to the video on Periscope:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqxoynEaZlGv

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I met a young lady, last week, that went thru the same transformation. We had quite the conversation. :2 thumbs up::finished:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Brandon shares a letter he wrote four years ago while he was still a Donald Trump hater. A lady shared a video with him a month later and it led to where he is today.... Leader of the Walkaway Campaign. He has helped open the eyes of thousands more since then.

No matter where a person is at any point in their life, they are capable of change. We can't give up on folks.

I found this post by Brandon quite inspiring.

Be warned.

I clicked on that, thinking it would open within this page. It went to another page; and then, the Twitter phishing programs and malware slowed play to a halt and crashed Firefox. Now I have to exit and delete the day's history.

Don't do it. Use Tor or another throwaway browser to prevent infection.

Twitter has just become a virus.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Be warned.

I clicked on that, thinking it would open within this page. It went to another page; and then, the Twitter phishing programs and malware slowed play to a halt and crashed Firefox. Now I have to exit and delete the day's history.

Don't do it. Use Tor or another throwaway browser to prevent infection.

Twitter has just become a virus.
That's strange.

When I click it, it opens a new browser tab, goes to the Twitter website (doesn't open the Twitter program) and plays the video normally. Then I just close that browser tab when the video finished playing. I'm not using Firefox, I'm using Opera at the moment.

As an experiment, I right-clicked it & copied the link address. Then I opened the Brave browser and pasted the link. Brave didn't go to the Twitter website, it played the video directly from the Periscope website. Here's that address instead:

When I click the periscope link (pscp.tv) above, Opera opens a new browser tab, goes to the Periscope page and plays the video full screen. Then I can close that tab when the video finishes.

I'll go back to my original post and add the Periscope link. That may work better for some folks than the Twitter link.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
You're fortunate you can get Brave to work.

My box is from the Cupertino Fruit Company. When Brave came out...or awhile after, when I learned of it...I dl'd and installed it, and it worked great. For a week.

Then it wouldn't start. Delete, reinstall...would not start. No matter what I did.

On another box with Ubuntu Linux, it wouldn't install, either. I'm sure there's a way, but I never learned to code.

But, remember. The whole reason for Brave was that the head of Mozilla, committed the offense of having different political opinions, about sodomite sham-marriage, and donating to the cause. So he was tossed and then Cancelled...before Cancel became a Thing.

So, all the Woke tech geeks have made it a cause, and him a State Criminal.

Stalin airbrushed exiled Party underlings, out of official photographs. The Fruit Company and the fruits at other tech companies, won't allow this man's programs or apps to work on their devices.

It isn't the first time politics got into coding. Ewe Toob used to be REAL easy to snatch with Linux - just go in the TEMP file, and find the file downloaded. Its name would be its checksum, but you could just COPY and then PASTE and you had it.

Ewe Toob stopped that after the goo girls bought it. BUT...they needed cooperation from the OS companies.

Ubuntu always asked if the user wanted to d/l updates. Not that time, and probably not other times, now, either. It AUTOMATICALLY "updated" the system on a boot-up, without permission...just started chugging on boot-up, and poof, the method was gone.

So, Brave is not for me. But they taught me something: THEY ARE CONTROL FREAKS, as WELL as liars. TRUST NOTHING.

It also validated my opinion of homosexuality, as manifestation of mental illness.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's strange.

When I click it, it opens a new browser tab, goes to the Twitter website (doesn't open the Twitter program) and plays the video normally. Then I just close that browser tab when the video finished playing. I'm not using Firefox, I'm using Opera at the moment.

As an experiment, I right-clicked it & copied the link address. Then I opened the Brave browser and pasted the link. Brave didn't go to the Twitter website, it played the video directly from the Periscope website. Here's that address instead:

When I click the periscope link (pscp.tv) above, Opera opens a new browser tab, goes to the Periscope page and plays the video full screen. Then I can close that tab when the video finishes.

I'll go back to my original post and add the Periscope link. That may work better for some folks than the Twitter link.
Same here using Brave

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Using Brave on my new system no problems after a few weeks.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Using Brave on my new system no problems after a few weeks.
I've been using Brave browser on Linux Mint for over a year now with zero problems

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I've been using Brave browser on Linux Mint for over a year now with zero problems
How did it go in?

I've never tried Mint. Now, Linux is for tech nerds; but Ubuntu is dumbed-down Linux. You don't need to know commands to run it - updates and program installs are simplified.

IF the program is in the Ubuntu repository. Many are not...you know, like Tor. Or Brave.

Online, I found a long string of commands for how to install Brave through the terminal. Tried and failed. Repeatedly.

I was cutting and pasting strings, so I know I wasn't mis-typing.

Does Mint have an easy install for such things, or do I have to...you know, like...learn to code?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
These bastards are always trying to grease their way in DC.
Would that be a position that would be easy to take many major favors and bribes in...... Asking for a friend.....

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

View attachment 192898
WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PROSECUTE THESE PEOPLE, NOT THE FBI OR CIA OR DOJ IT WOULD APPEAR THE DEMS HAVE A FREE RIDE TO COMMINT ANY CRIME THEY WANT AND THE JUDGES OPENLY DEFY THE LAW

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I've never tried Mint. Now, Linux is for tech nerds; but Ubuntu is dumbed-down Linux. You don't need to know commands to run it - updates and program installs are simplified.
I have the opposite conclusion. I switched to Mint Cinnamon because I found it a lot easier to deal with than Ubuntu. A lot of its low level is the same as Ubuntu, with the GUI being different. On the browsers, Firefox now does not allow shutting off checking for updates. You can still select that it will ask if you want to install. It's a binary choice: Either let it install automatically, or have it nag you until you give in to get rid of the nag. There's a ~10 minute procedure available to shut off the update checkes, but it's beyond the confrontation level most users will be willing to deal with.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PROSECUTE THESE PEOPLE, NOT THE FBI OR CIA OR DOJ IT WOULD APPEAR THE DEMS HAVE A FREE RIDE TO COMMINT ANY CRIME THEY WANT AND THE JUDGES OPENLY DEFY THE LAW
Military tribunals. The civilian courts have all been compromised, which is what the EO was for....to show the people that those courts are no longer fair and just and bypass them in the end and go to tribunals, which are unaffected by the civilian alphabet agencies and the civilian judicials.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How did it go in?

IF the program is in the Ubuntu repository. Many are not...you know, like Tor. Or Brave.

Online, I found a long string of commands for how to install Brave through the terminal. Tried and failed. Repeatedly.

I was cutting and pasting strings, so I know I wasn't mis-typing.

Does Mint have an easy install for such things, or do I have to...you know, like...learn to code?
Mint is a gui based version of Linux using the Ubuntu Linux kernel. Yes, there is a component in Mint called Software Manager which you use to search for and install software such as Brave. There is a still a terminal to run cli commands but Mint is much more user friendly than the old Linux versions, which were heavily command line based.

You should check it out.

www.Linuxmint.com

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
I hav an issue with mint it has not been accepting my password and loggin in. It dosent say incorrect password it just goes back to the logon screen if I use the wrong password it says incorrect password. Not computer literate enough-to determine issue it is a dual boot windows machine. at least windoz is working.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Pissed off citizens/patriots.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Military tribunals. The civilian courts have all been compromised, which is what the EO was for....to show the people that those courts are no longer fair and just and bypass them in the end and go to tribunals, which are unaffected by the civilian alphabet agencies and the civilian judicials.
I sure as F hope so.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I hav an issue with mint it has not been accepting my password and loggin in. It dosent say incorrect password it just goes back to the logon screen if I use the wrong password it says incorrect password. Not computer literate enough-to determine issue it is a dual boot windows machine. at least windoz is working.
o Type the password where you can see it...does it show what you intended to type?

o You are logged in to the GUI so it is working. Don't rush to change the password.

o Is your home folder encrypted? Repairs that work on a plain-text user account can break an ecryptfs account.

Popular wobblies...

o Something changed the keyboard language and what you type is not what Mint receives.

o CapsLock is switched on, but the CapsLock light is off.

o ShiftLock is on (laptops do this).

o Mint sets the root password to be the same as the first user password, the one set during installation. Any user can run a command as root if they know that password, and Software Manager can be run directly as root...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When do we start shooting the pedophiles?
Any day now I hope! Trust me, shooting a proven pedophile to death will not cause me any loss of sleep. I abhor child abuse of ANY kind!