• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I am constantly amazed who steps up to the plate when desperately needed. Susan Collins, and this guy!
I have not forgotten his clown act in the past, but for now great job Senator Graham. Keep it up we need you.
Thank you from the bottom of my Deplorable heart!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Irons,

he was beat down from years of tail between legs activity,

only because of tramp did he do what he did, or any others,

he showed them all how to fight, how to get right in their face and call their bluff,

it seems to me as though some of these persons are appreciating their new found freedom to be who they are supposed to be,

guys like ryan, didn't and wouldn't wake up, would not even give it a chance, for whatever reason,

I don't remember a time when the repubs in either house of congress actually grew a pair instead of lying down at the first hint of trouble,

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
^^

Amen

If you can stomach that SNL clip I posted, there’s a part where Chuck Schumer says “we lost, it’s what we do now”. Right before Manchin punched him in the nuts

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Irons,

he showed them all how to fight, how to get right in their face and call their bluff,

it seems to me as though some of these persons are appreciating their new found freedom to be who they are supposed to be,

guys like ryan, didn't and wouldn't wake up, would not even give it a chance, for whatever reason,

I don't remember a time when the repubs in either house of congress actually grew a pair instead of lying down at the first hint of trouble,
He was being interviewed by a lady from FoxNews, I believe, on YT. She was eluding to the idea of him being gay and the left, lately has been slamming him for his sexual orientation. They did not get far into it, but it made me wonder about why he's always been so kiss-a** to the dems, but all of a sudden has just abruptly pivoted. You know, Graham is unmarried and for a fifty something politician to be single is unusual. Maybe the democrats, who claim to be so inclusive and who are not, were holding this over his head for so many years and maybe DT had a sit down with Graham and told him the people on the right are far more forgiving and inclusive than those on the left. Maybe he said, join us and you will be surprised at the welcome you get. Just speculating.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I am constantly amazed who steps up to the plate when desperately needed. Susan Collins, and this guy!
I have not forgotten his clown act in the past, but for now great job Senator Graham. Keep it up we need you.
Thank you from the bottom of my Deplorable heart!
"Funny" how Graham started stepping up right after his alleged mentor Johnny McCainiac stepped into his grave.

Confucius say, "There are no coincidences."

:oriental:

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Irons,

I agree but I'll add my own speculation too. I think mccain scared the feck out of a lot of republicans, legally or illegally.
Threats, blackmail etc. I think the man was evil and his finally turning honest has set a lot of republicans free.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I agree but I'll add my own speculation too. I think mccain scared the feck out of a lot of republicans, legally or illegally.
Threats, blackmail etc. I think the man was evil and his finally turning honest has set a lot of republicans free.

Great thought! I could not imagine being that intimidated by anyone.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
A big shot lobbyist once remarked....."send me freshmen politicians, inside of a week they will be seduced to the *cocktail circuit* and the money. Then send me more. That's why I'm here."

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

McCain... "turning honest"... That's a good one. It could be you're right, though.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
A savage, frothing Left has united Republicans around Trump
by Noemie Emery
| October 09, 2018 12:00 AM

Print this article

SUBMIT

Just in time for the last lap of the 2018 midterm elections, the Kavanaugh fiasco has united the post-Trump Republican Party like nothing before it.
Suddenly, President Trump and former President George W. Bush were pulling for the same candidate. Suddenly, Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, and Jeff Flake of Arizona are conservative heroes, having proven themselves friends in need.

Suddenly, long-term "Never Trumpers," to their surprise and astonishment, have a strange new respect for their commander in chief. “For the first time since Donald Trump entered the political fray, I find myself grateful that he’s in it,” Bret Stephens wrote in the New York Times on Oct. 4. “I’m reluctant to admit it and astonished to say it. ... I’m grateful because Trump has not backed down in the face of the slipperiness, hypocrisy and dangerous standard-setting deployed by the opponents of Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination … I’m grateful because he’s a big fat hammer fending off a razor-sharp dagger … I’m grateful because ferocious and even crass obstinacy has its uses in life.”

But step back and ask yourself just why the Never Trumpers disliked Trump in the first place in 2016, and some of the answers begin to emerge. He seemed vulgar and crass and authoritarian. The aura of violence seemed to hang over his rallies. He seemed eager to overturn settled norms.

But in the battle for Kavanaugh, it was the Democrats, the feminists, and the Left who seemed crass and vulgar and eager to overturn norms. They were truly hysterical and utterly discarded the idea that guilt has to be proven, or at least some evidence given, savaging those who referred back to this mainstay principle of the Constitution and the common law.

In the course of the war, Republican lawmakers were harassed, stalked, and threatened, and threats were made on their children and their lives. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife were chased from a Washington restaurant, which had to hire security. In the eye of the storm, Collins’ offices in Maine and Washington “field[ed] threatening, profanity-laden phone calls and letters,” Newsweek reported. “If you care at all about women’s choice, vote ‘no’ on Kavanaugh. Don’t be a dumb bitch,” wrote one correspondent.

A letter to her office in Maine read, “If you vote for Kavanaugh, every waitress who serves you is going to spit in your food, and that’s if you’re lucky. … Another caller told one of Collins’ 25-year-old female staffers that he hoped she’d be raped.”

Republican Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner’s wife got a threatening text message featuring a beheading video.
Protesters infested the Capitol at the height of the struggle, howling and hurling themselves at the walls.
In 2016, we were warned that if Trump was elected, it would be the end of civility. They were right, but it was coming from the resistance to Trump, not from the White House.

It was Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., who did not act on the letter from Christine Blasey Ford when it could have been handled more quietly. She sat on it until the hearings were over and an enormous disruption was bound to occur when the allegations leaked.

Democrats en masse turned their backs on the presumption of innocence, willing to wreck one man’s life over one allegation that never seemed grounded in fact. Everything the Never Trumpers had feared was about to take place was indeed coming at them, but not from Trump. It was coming from the people who claimed that they were his opponents. This has changed the Never Trumpers’ ideas about who was their enemy. How long they can hold to this formulation depends on the Left, and on him.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yet I fear too many people have no idea what goes on around them. In my pool league last night a guy spilled his cup of ice and I made a joke

There be no Kavanaugh activity around here thank you

Blank stares

Not only did no one get the ice reference they hadn’t heard of Kavanaugh

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
i can't wait until they point their iphones at me and try to make me disappear

the look on their faces will be worth it for sure
Do you know where I can download that Phaser app?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
i can't wait until they point their iphones at me and try to make me disappear
That suggests a new app similar to the one where people "see" images of cartoon characters on their cell phones (Pokemon Go). The next generation would replace the target with an animated image exploding. And after the effect, the target would be replaced with a "ghost" image to imply that the target was killed. Maybe the image would be converted to monochrome and reduced in contrast.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here’s another never trumper

Nathanael Blake - ok hand me the hat

To use the word du jour: I have been radicalized. The enormity of the efforts by the Democrats and their media allies to destroy Brett Kavanaugh forced me to reconsider my views. The concerns I have about Trump’s character, temperament, and propensity to damage America’s cultural and political institutions are still there, but I am supporting him anyway.

It is not just that the Democrats have vitiated any claim to possess superior character or temperament (though they have), or that Trump’s policies have been better than I expected. I now support Trump because the Democratic Party and its media allies are controlled by people who view conservatives not as political opponents to be voted down, but as enemies to be personally destroyed.

Trump will say anything, but Democrats will do anything. They and their media allies smeared a universally respected judge with an impeccable record as a serial sexual predator on evidence that would not have justified an indictment. They repeatedly lied and hid evidence in order to create delay (e.g., Christine Blasey Ford’s supposed fear of flying).

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This shows me Trump is doing far more than converting the Dems that are still sane. He’s expanding the Republican caucus
What makes you think R's are any better than the D's? Remember mccain, paul, and all the rest of the rino's?
Hopefully he is getting CONSERVATIVES!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Here’s another never trumper

Nathanael Blake - ok hand me the hat

To use the word du jour: I have been radicalized. The enormity of the efforts by the Democrats and their media allies to destroy Brett Kavanaugh forced me to reconsider my views. The concerns I have about Trump’s character, temperament, and propensity to damage America’s cultural and political institutions are still there, but I am supporting him anyway.

It is not just that the Democrats have vitiated any claim to possess superior character or temperament (though they have), or that Trump’s policies have been better than I expected. I now support Trump because the Democratic Party and its media allies are controlled by people who view conservatives not as political opponents to be voted down, but as enemies to be personally destroyed.

Trump will say anything, but Democrats will do anything. They and their media allies smeared a universally respected judge with an impeccable record as a serial sexual predator on evidence that would not have justified an indictment. They repeatedly lied and hid evidence in order to create delay (e.g., Christine Blasey Ford’s supposed fear of flying).
Holy crap! This is stuff all of us have known for years and years. What took him so long to figure this out?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

The tombstone says the Dems were taken down by TheStorm but I think the Dems took themselves down. They are they reason for the WalkAway campaign. They can't blame Republicans or anything but their own behavior.

Choices have consequences.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't believe anything I read and don't trust the Pukes any further than I can throw Michael Moore! Never, EVER trust a politician!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ladies and Gents ... Mid-terms are already over.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45883107
In a campaign ad accusing her opponent of insensitivity to female victims, Senator Heidi Heitkamp showed an 'open letter' displaying 125 names of 'victims'. The problem being ... she didn't have their permission to use them. And some of them deny they're victims in the first place.

More curious ...
In a statement on Tuesday, Mrs Heitkamp said that the mistake occurred when "our campaign worked with victim advocates to identify women who would be willing sign the letter or share their story".
What 'victim advocate' is giving out these names to a political campaign in the first place?

Expect Twitter to explode. This is going to destroy what little cred the Dems had left. And there's fuck all they can do about it if the Beeb already has it out.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MASSIVE CROWD in Arizona to See President Trump – Parking at Capacity Hours Before Event – Line Miles Long!
by Jim Hoft October 20, 2018 105 Comments
Guest post by Joe Hoft

The lines last night in Arizona to see President Trump were miles long. The crowd was massive in an airport hanger as parking lots filled up hours before the event.
Hours before the event the parking lot was already full. The Mesa Police Department tweeted before 4pm that the parking lots were full with no alternative parking available –

The line waiting to get in hours before the event appeared to be miles long –

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/534381257317036032/YpAM1eVz_bigger.png[/IMG][B]Mesa Police Dept.[/B]‏ @[B]MesaPD[/B]
FollowFollow @MesaPD
More
PARKING UPDATE (3:50 PM): Presidential event parking is now at capacity. There will be no alternative parking available. #TrumpInAZ

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Look at the twitter interaction with the Mesa Police Dept and Deplorables trying to get in.
This is us, this is why the left hates us. We are the real people! . .
aarock.gif

1. New conversation
    1. New conversation
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you for your support! <a href="https://t.co/OkR6iZ5Syd">pic.twitter.com/OkR6iZ5Syd</a></p>— Mesa Police Dept. (@MesaPD) <a href=" ">October 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
America: it's definitely time to WalkAway from the party if the Clintons were "the good ol' days" and what lies ahead is much more to the left of that.

Has the left had enough of Hillary Clinton? (3 min 30 sec):​
Published on Oct 19, 2018 by Fox News​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fox just said there are 72,000 showing up for the 18,000 people event for Ted Cruz

I’d like to see them move it to cowboy stadium with drone shots of the crowd size to stuff in the face of the MSM