• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
gim car.jpg

just saw this today.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump talking about Biden at the Rally last night, letting the crowd help pick his nickname

Should it be 1% joe because he’s never got more than 1%, or should it be sleep Joe

A women yells out “Creepy Joe”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You have got to see this to believe it folks. Click the link to GP for dozens of pictures and videos...

HUGE! Blocks Long Line of Supporters Camp Out Overnight for Trump Houston #MAGA Rally With Ted Cruz; Outdoor Tailgate Party to Start at 9 AM!
by Kristinn Taylor October 21, 2018 102 Comments
Trump supporters started lining up early Sunday morning for the President’s rally in Houston, Texas, Monday night supporting the reelection campaign of Sen. Ted Cruz. The line swelled into the evening to about a thousand or more before midnight, wrapping around several long city blocks. The Trump campaign has been overwhelmed by the massive number of ticket requests. The rally has been relocated from the 8,000 seat NRG Arena to the 19,000 seat Toyota Center. But that was not good enough as over 100,000 tickets have been requested so an outdoor “tailgate” party is being set up outside the Toyota Center to accommodate the expected massive crowds of Trump and Cruz supporters.

View image on Twitter

Live from the line at the Toyota Center Trump Rally Houston. The blue wave showed up.

A tweet posted at 3:37 p.m. CDT shows the line already had many Trump supporters camping out over 24 hours before the 6:30 p.m. Monday start of the rally.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cruz-outdoor-tailgate-party-to-start-at-9-am/

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Just had a Lib tell me he (and I quote) "wishes genocide on everyone south of the Mason-Dixon line" for their religious, conservative and racist belief system.
I find that idiots who say things like that usually have alligator mouths & hummingbird asses.

I hope you throat punched the scumbag.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just had a Lib tell me he (and I quote) "wishes genocide on everyone south of the Mason-Dixon line" for their religious, conservative and racist belief system.
As an American, he has the freedom to wish that.

As an American, I have the freedom to pray for that soul, that God reveals Himself to this person in such a way that said person repents of all wrong doing.

As an American Christian, I look forward to the redemption of a multitude of individuals who wish me harm.

As an American Christian, I look forward to a mass of people, including myself, being introduced in God's Kingdom. A group of people created in the image of God that I couldn't, in my wildest imaginations, dream of meeting and embracing.

That is the kind of God I worship. Nothing is too difficult for Him.

He created the whole universe. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer aren't even beyone His reach.

What an awesome God we serve. Let the nations rage. Our God laughs.

I sleep well at night because I know who wins in the end.

I pray that I will walk humbly before such an Almighty God. He is God and I am not. Blessed be His name forever. Amen.

Just my two cents.

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY! SUCH FREEDOM EVERYONE ENJOYS. CHERISH IT.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'll let the religious folks here pray for his soul. Tell him the rest of us most definitely have a special whirlybird ride planned for him and his friends.
helocommies.gif

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'll let the religious folks here pray for his soul. Tell him the rest of us most definitely have a special whirlybird ride planned for him and his friends.
View attachment 114600
Just to be clear, the person didn't harm anyone. It was only a "wish" or a "thought" if you please.

America is not a country that kills people for their thoughts.

You must break the law in such a fashion that it calls for the death penalty. Otherwise, you are free to say what you like.

Lynchings are not legal. They aren't American. Our laws do not justify them. Period.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just to be clear, the person didn't harm anyone. It was only a "wish" or a "thought" if you please.

America is not a country that kills people for their thoughts.

You must break the law in such a fashion that it calls for the death penalty. Otherwise, you are free to say what you like.

Lynchings are not legal. They aren't American. Our laws do not justify them. Period.
I'm happy you feel that way as I haven't killed anyone either. You do the praying and I'll grease the ropes...somebody has to!

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/...was-funded-by-leader-of-the-democratic-party/
POLITICS
BOMBSHELL: VOTER FRAUD RING IN TEXAS WAS FUNDED BY LEADER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
STEVEN AHLE OCTOBER 25, 2018

Attorney General Ken Paxton of Texas has announced that as a part of his investigation of the four woman voter fraud scheme in Texas was financed by a Democratic Party leader. His office gave notice to the court that they will be introducing new evidence in the voter fraud case. Stuart Clegg, then Tarrant County Democratic Party executive director was financing the operation. Leticia Sanchez was charged with 17 felony counts of voter fraud in the case and it is alleged that she took money from Clegg that was used to pay her and the other three women in the case and was used to pay the expenses of the operation. This ties the Democratic party directly to voter fraud.

From Breitbart News
Leticia Sanchez was charged with 17 felony counts of voter fraud following an investigation by Paxton’s office. Sanchez, 57, allegedly paid her co-defendants to target elderly voters in select northern Fort Worth precincts in the 2016 March Democrat Party primary election to affect the outcome of certain down-ballot candidate races.
Breitbart obtained the court documents which stated that “after learning that state police investigators were in Tarrant County interviewing voters and members of her vote harvesting group,” Sanchez sent a text message to her daughter, Leticia Sanchez Tepichin, “conveying a message from Sanchez and Stuart Clegg” that the others involved in the ring should not cooperate with investigators. The message, written in Spanish, told Tepichin to “advise immediately” that a group of “malicious people” were investigating “our work” and “our boss Mr. Stuart.” She also advised them that a lawyer was in charge of the matter and they should tell the lawyer immediately if they are approached by anyone with questions.
Previously, Breitbart reported the AG’s Election Fraud Unit said the women carried out their the ruse by “seeding” or proliferating mail ballots to the targeted precincts through forged signatures, altering historical applications, and resubmitting them without the voter’s knowledge.

Clegg is not the first Democratic leader to fund voter fraud, I believe. He is just the first one who got caught. This could get interesting if Clegg has higher ups he can name to lessen his prison time. Just, how far up the ladder does it go?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
181026a.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
President Trump Delivers Remarks at the 2018 Young Black Leadership Summit (approximately 54 min):

Starts at the 1:30:57 mark
Streamed live on 10-26-2018 by The White House

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter