• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The DS is in trouble

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
TGP article regarding the FBI lying about the Seth Rich case.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/huge-4-years-stonewalling-corrupt-fbi-finally-admits-holding-seth-richs-laptop/

A stunning development on the legal front that directly impacts the so-called conspiracy theory that the death of Seth Rich was something more than routine street crime. The FBI now admits it has Seth Rich’s laptop. This information has just been posted on Lawflog.com courtesy of Ty Clevenger.

According to an email posted at Lawflog.com and sent to attorney Ty Clevenger, the attorney for the FBI now admits that the:
FBI has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned. FBI has also located leads that indicate additional potential records that require further searching. . . . FBI is also currently working on getting the files from Seth Rich’s personal laptop into a format to be reviewed. As you can imagine, there are thousands of files of many types. The goal right now is to describe, generally, the types of files/personal information contained in this computer.

After more than four years of repeated denials from the FBI that they had searched their files and had no information on Seth Rich, we now know that was a blatant lie. It was David Hardy, a FBI Senior official, who put that denial in writing in September 2017. Hardy was the Section Chief of the Record/Information Dissemination Section (“RIDS”), Information Management Division (“IMD”),1 Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), in Winchester, Virginia. He stated under oath that the FBI had no records on Seth Rich:

(19) CRS Search and Results. In response to Plaintiff’s request dated September 1, 2017, RIDS conducted an index search of the CRS for responsive main and reference file records employing the UNI application of ACS. The FBI searched the subject’s name, “Seth Conrad Rich,” in order to identify files responsive to Plaintiff’s request and subject to the FOIA. The FBI’s searches included a three-way phonetic breakdown5 of the subject’s name. These searches located no main or reference records responsive to Plaintiff’s FOIA request.(9) By letter executed on November 9, 2017, OIP advised Plaintiff it affirmed the FBI’s determination. OIP further advised Plaintiff that to the extent his request sought access to records that would either confirm or deny an individual’s placement on any government watch list, the FBI properly refused to confirm or deny the existence of any such records because their existence is protected from disclosure pursuant to 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(7)(E). . .

In his 2018 declaration, Mr. Hardy also testified under oath that the Metropolitan Police Department in D.C. was solely responsible for investigating Mr. Rich’s murder.
Now we learn that not only does the FBI have more than 20,000 pages relevant to the search term, “Seth Rich,” the FBI still has Seth Rich’s laptop computer.
This does not compute. If Seth Rich truly was a victim of a senseless street crime in the middle of the night in Northeast DC, why would the FBI have his laptop. The FBI is not a computer repair shop. The FBI is not a computer storage facility.

The FBI collects and retains evidence of federal crimes. It also has responsibility for counterintelligence matters. I can understand the FBI collecting Seth Rich’s computer as possible evidence after he was murdered. It would have been entirely appropriate to investigate whether or not Rich was in contact with Wikileaks. The FBI only retains evidence on an active, open case.

But the FBI has insisted for more than four years that it was never involved actively in the investigation of Seth Rich’s murder and that it never opened a case. That lie is now exposed.

1/2

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
cont'd…

What is even more troubling is the fact that the FBI still holds Seth Rich’s computer. If their investigation turned up nothing then the the computer would have been returned to the Rich family. The laptop is still with the FBI. It is now clear that the FBI did open a case regarding the murder of Seth Rich and whether he was a source for the DNC dump to Wikileaks. And that case remains open.

Today’s disclosure from the FBI supports the claim of renowned investigative journalist, who testified in a recent deposition:
that one of his sources had received information from an FBI report stating that Seth Rich had leaked emails to Wikileaks, requested payment and made copies of the emails as a precautionary measure.

After four years of stonewalling, the FBI is now starting to come clean and admit to its previous lies. Why now? If the FBI was confident that Joe Biden and friends would take over in January, the could have continued to lie. Today’s revelation means the FBI is now trying to get ahead of revelations to come. The importance of this development extends beyond the case of Seth Rich and his alleged role in the leaking of DNC emails.

2/2

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It’s a felony to lie to the FBI

But the FBI is nothing short of a pack of lying liars

Something quite wrong about that. If it was up to me, I’d disband the whole agency

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
iirc...sept 2019 approx, the 'woman huawei executive' was the runner with the virus into canada, she goes to china, week / 2 weeks later, arrested on return flight into canada by us authorities...claim was cell phone espionage, story made little sense at the time...still won't because that wasn't the reason for the treason.....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pentagon plans to cut most of its support to CIA's counterterrorism missions - ABC News

Pentagon plans to cut most of its support to CIA's counterterrorism missions
The majority of the U.S. military's support could end on Jan. 5.
ByLuis Martinez
December 10, 2020, 1:01 AM
• 5 min read

Ad 1 of 1

00:11

Copy and paste to share this video

Copy and paste to embed this video

3:23
NOTIFIED: Dec. 9, 2020
Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.
In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the Central Intelligence Agency that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official.
It is unclear how the decision would impact the spy agency's worldwide counterterrorism missions that often rely on the U.S. military for logistical support and personnel.
Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller sent a letter to CIA Director Gina Haspel outlining the decision, according to the former official, who characterized the action as both surprising and unprecedented.
MORE: Trump orders most US troops out of Somalia
The CIA's Special Activities Center carries out covert operations and has its own paramilitary force that carries out counterterrorism operations. While they act as an independent force, they often rely on the military for transportation and logistical support.
Sometimes that means that military personnel end up being detailed to support the CIA's counterterrorism operations.

Charles Dharapak/AP, File
This March 27, 2008 file photo shows the Pentagon in Washington.
Neither the CIA nor the Defense Department responded immediately to ABC News' requests for comment about the Pentagon's decision.
MORE: Trump to reduce troop levels in Afghanistan and Iraq by mid-January
Defense One was first to report that the Pentagon was reviewing its support to the CIA.

The online defense news outlet cited multiple officials as saying the intent behind the move is to see if Defense Department personnel "detailed" to the CIA should be diverted from counterterrorism missions and toward missions related to competition with Russia and China. Multiple former and current administration and military officials confirmed this to ABC News.
That diversion from counterterrorism missions would be in line with the National Defense Strategy that pushes the military's focus away from the regional wars in the Middle East towards near-peer competitors like Russia and China.
"If these stories are true, they mark the end of a very strong and effective relationship between the CIA and the Defense Department," said Mick Mulroy, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense, retired CIA paramilitary officer and ABC News contributor. "A relationship that has resulted in countless successes in the last 20 years, especially in the area of counterterrorism such as the Bin Laden and al-Baghdadi operations, but also in many that will remain unknown."

Defense.gov via AP
In this Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020, image taken from a video provided by Defense.gov acting Defens...Read More
"This could increase the risk to CIA officers until it can be readdressed by the incoming administration," he added. "If it is not reversed, the CIA needs to be increased in personnel and funding to make up for the difference to continue their critical missions."
Last week, a CIA paramilitary officer was killed in Somalia, according to Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who disclosed in remarks to a think tank that the deceased CIA officer had previously served in the military as a Navy SEAL.
The Pentagon announced last week that President Donald Trump had ordered the withdrawal of most of the 700 U.S. military personnel in Somalia, though it said it would continue to carry out counterterrorism missions against al-Shabab, the al-Qaida affiliate.
Presumably, the removal of most of those troops would already have had an impact on the CIA's counterterrorism operations in that country.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ron on Twitter: "Make no mistake, the rest of Big Tech will be following Youtube's lead shortly. Eventually Trump's twitter account will be removed, and a full-on black out by Big Tech will be put into motion. Prepare alternate means of communications now so you arent caught off guard." / Twitter

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Ron

@CodeMonkeyZ

·
18h

Make no mistake, the rest of Big Tech will be following Youtube's lead shortly. Eventually Trump's twitter account will be removed, and a full-on black out by Big Tech will be put into motion. Prepare alternate means of communications now so you arent caught off guard.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Who knew it would take China publishing all details between their agents and our officials to keep our officials - (We) Are The News

Who knew it would take China publishing all details between their agents and our officials to keep our officials
Back to Dec 9, 2020Back to 8kun /qresearch/ thread #15277
Previous:After 4 Years of Stonewalling Corrupt FBI Finally Admits They’re Holding Seth Rich’s LaptopNext:UK warns people with serious allergies to avoid Pfizer vaccine

Post 11966965 11 hours ago • View on 8kun
Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
47s
Who knew it would take China publishing all details between their agents and our officials to keep our officials accountable?
Im not going to drop everything at once. Need to do it strategically.

Anybody know why NV hasnt joined the Texas supreme court case?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
So they are ALL bought.

No other believable explanation.

Nothing left but a civil war. Even Secession is looking more and more iffy.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Guilt by association is useless in court. If you can't prove it, it never happened! This seems to be why we're so fucked. We know and we have evidence. We just can get a court to sit and listen to it so we can prove it. It would be laughable if it weren't such a cluster fuck!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So let's get this straight. These low life elected officials have sold our country to the Chinese.
That is treason.
I say declare Martial Law and begin trials immediately.
A few perp walks on TV would help morale tremendously.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
So let's get this straight. These low life elected officials have sold our country to the Chinese.
That is treason.
I say declare Martial Law and begin trials immediately.
A few perp walks on TV would help morale tremendously.
Yup.

Now sell the tevee producers on that idea.

That's after you convince the head of the Army to stage a military junta. And not to remove DRUMPF, but to deal with the Chin sellout.

Those are two impossible tasks...so we can end the daydream there.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yup.

Now sell the tevee producers on that idea.

That's after you convince the head of the Army to stage a military junta. And not to remove DRUMPF, but to deal with the Chin sellout.

So it would seem my friend. Part of me is beyond frustrated and part of me is mad as hell and ready to shoot the first politician I see right between the eyes

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1607829663589.png
1607829633557.png
1607829648005.png

https://twitter.com/RealestAhole/status/1337898097087832065

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So it would seem my friend. Part of me is beyond frustrated and part of me is mad as hell and ready to shoot the first politician I see right between the eyes
Could not have explained my feelings any better. Spot on.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Those pics of the pentagon are causing me to take this way off topic. See those highways around the pentagon. Like 4 lanes in each direction... How many eyewitness accounts do we have of a plane flying in right over their heads right after rush hour?

I've never heard of one person saying they saw a plane that morning. has anyone else?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Those pics of the pentagon are causing me to take this way off topic. See those highways around the pentagon. Like 4 lanes in each direction... How many eyewitness accounts do we have of a plane flying in right over their heads right after rush hour?

I've never heard of one person saying they saw a plane that morning. has anyone else?
Who works in the District of Corruption? What industries are there? What do people who work there, do?

If a government bureaucrat testified under oath, to the present time of day...I'd want to check my watch and a satellite clock, anyway.

Their seeing nothing tells me about THEM. About how rote, regimented, unobservant a lifetime paper-shuffler gets. And about how, like Sgt. Schultz, it does not pay to notice things. I see NOTT-t'ing...

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1607830503167.png

https://www.foxnews.com/media/defense-departments-kash-patel-50-defamation-lawsuit-cnn

Acting US defense secretary's chief of staff Kash Patel files $50M defamation lawsuit against CNN

Suit claims CNN engaged in 'pattern of retaliation and discrimination against Kash'

Going after individual CNN writers who might make 100k a year.

For $50 Million!

They will be buried in legal fees if CNN doesn't pony up.

If this succeeds, it will send a strong message to other leftist writers - lie & it will cost you personally.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
KT McFarland: Swalwell’s spy entanglement the ‘tip of the iceberg’

1607833978621.png

Former deputy national security adviser discusses Chinese penetration of American politics on 'The Evening Edit'

Fox Business

Dec. 11, 2020

6.5-minute Video (at link)

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6215798213001/#sp=show-clips

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

"蔡国庆为美国国防部长马蒂斯献歌”雪绒花” Chinese PLA try to please Mattis at the Beijing state banquet.

Amy Gao

5.04K subscribers

Published on Jun 29, 2018

解放军总政治部少将蔡国庆在北京晚宴上为美国国防部长马蒂斯献歌表示友好。Chinese People Liberty Army try to apple-polish Mattis during the state banquet at Beijing"

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
A lot of our people up top must be extremely stupid. Our extremely unpatriotic and unprincipled.

Nothing left but a civil war
Will you physically lead this civil war? Take up arms against the gov?

That's after you convince the head of the Army to stage a military junta.
In another thread I posted "They wouldn't. The military has already let Trump know their loyalty is to the Constitution...........not him. " You replied "The Constitution requires that laws be enforced. "

You sound confused or were you simply trolling me?

The above quote says it all. lol You do make me laugh and that's a good thing.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In another thread I posted "They wouldn't. The military has already let Trump know their loyalty is to the Constitution...........not him. " You replied "The Constitution requires that laws be enforced. "
Would it clear up your confusion if you were informed that the military (loyal to the Constitution <-- the only part you got right) will follow Trump's direction because the EO declaring a NATIONAL EMERGENCY has been IN EFFECT for 2 years and is still in effect?

I will leave you with the suggestion that you glance over the EO (which, again, is IN EFFECT AS YOU READ THIS) and see for yourself how the military will follow their oath. And they will follow the lawful and Constitutional orders given by the President under the aegis of that very important EO.

OK?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A lot of our people up top must be extremely stupid. Our extremely unpatriotic and unprincipled.
The only thing that will stop it will be invoking the military. The depth of the infection is being made clear to all who want to see; the treason is more massive then anyone could have ever imagined, and it appears this is why Trump let things run it's course as he's done. The people can see it now and can begin to understand why martial law and the military in the streets is there when it happens.

I'll believe it when I see it but this seems to be the only chance left for America.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Would it clear up your confusion if you were informed that the military (loyal to the Constitution <-- the only part you got right) will follow Trump's direction because the EO declaring a NATIONAL EMERGENCY has been IN EFFECT for 2 years and is still in effect?

I will leave you with the suggestion that you glance over the EO (which, again, is IN EFFECT AS YOU READ THIS) and see for yourself how the military will follow their oath. And they will follow the lawful and Constitutional orders given by the President under the aegis of that very important EO.

OK?
I presume you're responding to one of the many Bolshevik shills I have on ignore here

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

OK?
To say nothing of the fact that the Constitution supports Donald Trump as president. I don't particularly care if some people seem to be okay with a few states unlawfully weakening their own election laws to stuff ballot boxes days after the fact. Hell I can print out some fake ballots in my office...does that mean I can make mickey mouse POTUS?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I presume you're responding to one of the many Bolshevik shills I have on ignore here
Yeah: They guy who wears tight shorts on the beach with a potato in them to impress the girls. Unfortunately, he mistakenly put the potato in the back.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

thats cause civilians cannot identify a Tomahawk 747 or a Cruise DC10

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The only thing that will stop it will be invoking the military. The depth of the infection is being clear; the treason is more massive then anyone could have ever imagined, and it appears this is why Trump let things run it's course as he's done. The people can see it now and can begin to understand why martial law and the military in the streets is there when it happens.

I'll believe it when I see it but this seems to be the only chance left for America.
Shootie: We are at the same place here. When Q kept repeating "bigger than you could imagine", I wondered and actually tried to think up neato plot lines for a story with what I tried to guess was "bigger" in Q's eyes.

I failed.

I failed for lack of imagination.

Iran? China? Germany? Spain? Ukraine? Russia? Venezuela? DNC? Nigger POTUS? Compromised Senators and Governors?

ALL IN A HUGE GUMBO STEW TOGETHER TO TAKE OVER THE REPUBLIC?

I did not see the Big Picture by a God-damned long chalk, no error.

I will leave you with the suggestion that you glance over the EO (which, again, is IN EFFECT AS YOU READ THIS) and see for yourself how the military will follow their oath.

OK?
It's Sunday and I've got time before the games start so I'm actually going to do this.

Now I have a question. Do you honestly believe that anything is going to happen to change the outcome of the election? If so, what? And if nothing happens to change the outcome - what then?

One thing Walt..............I don't hate Trump or any of his supporters. I just happen to have a different take on things than they do. I base my opinions on my personal experiences in the real world and how things effect me and those I care about. It's kinda entertaining reading some of the election stuff but a lot of it simply isn't based in reality. It's more how people would like things to be than how they really are. And I don't think posting crazy shit on an internet forum (that may not be here too much longer) is going to change anything. That aside - some of this stuff is rubber room material. Has me, searcher and some of my friends in stitches.

That said, I've got some friends coming over for lunch. What do you think.............Italian hoagies w/oil & vinegar, roast beef hoagies w/oil or cheese steak hoagies w/oil? Or a combination of all?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Shootie: We are at the same place here. When Q kept repeating "bigger than you could imagine", I wondered and actually tried to think up neato plot lines for a story with what I tried to guess was "bigger" in Q's eyes.

I failed.

I failed for lack of imagination.

Iran? China? Germany? Spain? Ukraine? Russia? Venezuela? DNC? Nigger POTUS? Compromised Senators and Governors?

ALL IN A HUGE GUMBO STEW TOGETHER TO TAKE OVER THE REPUBLIC?

I did not see the Big Picture by a God-damned long chalk, no error.
Robert Ludlum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aquitaine_Progression

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Speedo -- "Now I have a question. Do you honestly believe that anything is going to happen to change the outcome of the election? If so, what?"

I need only answer these two questions. The third AFAIAC, is moot philosophy with no bearing to reality.

1. Yes, the election will NOT make Babble Biden President. The outcome of this election is an open book, never before read in this country. Beyond my first sentence -- which is a certainty because of the EO -- I haven't a clue where the outcome will go.

2. I see the likeliest answer to "If so, what?" to be: Massive military arrests. I see Antifa/BLM/SJW smackdowns military-style (this/they won't last long). I see a seminal change and a renewal of a true American Nation, free of ten thousand-plus traitors.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I see the likeliest answer to "If so, what?" to be: Massive military arrests. I see Antifa/BLM/SJW smackdowns military-style (this/they won't last long). I see a seminal change and a renewal of a true American Nation, free of ten thousand-plus traitors.
You're a wise man Walt, I hope you're correct here. God knows these traitors have had it coming for a long while. The hammer needs to fall HARD on these traitors...else there'll be nothing save ash where once there was a great Republic.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Speedo -- "Now I have a question. Do you honestly believe that anything is going to happen to change the outcome of the election? If so, what?"

I need only answer these two questions. The third AFAIAC, is moot philosophy with no bearing to reality.

1. Yes, the election will NOT make Babble Biden President. The outcome of this election is an open book, never before read in this country. Beyond my first sentence -- which is a certainty because of the EO -- I haven't a clue where the outcome will go.

2. I see the likeliest answer to "If so, what?" to be: Massive military arrests. I see Antifa/BLM/SJW smackdowns military-style (this/they won't last long). I see a seminal change and a renewal of a true American Nation, free of ten thousand-plus traitors.
The US must take back every inch of US mainland the Chinese have purchased....every inch!