• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The DS is in trouble

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots more people interested now than a few months ago......

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and there aren't as many of them stringing the words conspiracy and theorist together in the same sentence...i'll suspect because that would now have to include themselves, and that just ain't so, they 'were never conspiracy theorists to begin with...'

;)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Lots more people interested now than a few months ago......

It's been a long time coming to see some concern about politics and policies among the general public, but methinks that the covid hysteria and threats to the rights of association and travel may have awoken more people than they have cowered...

It just may have backfired in the face of the Deep State.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It just may have backfired in the face of the Deep State.
and let's not forget: Pandemic wasn't supposed to happen so soon, the rest of their facade hadn't been put together yet...this was a rush job

and the 'irish pennants' the've left hanging are ridiculous

grab a thread, any thread and begin to pull

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and there aren't as many of them stringing the words conspiracy and theorist together in the same sentence...i'll suspect because that would now have to include themselves, and that just ain't so, they 'were never conspiracy theorists to begin with...'

;)
I was just following orders....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was just following orders....
If that's what they want as their "last words" before the bag is placed over their heads & the rope around their necks I'm good with it.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If that's what they want as their "last words" before the bag is placed over their heads & the rope around their necks I'm good with it.

What is the purpose of placing a bag over the head?

To catch the eyeballs when they pop out?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the purpose of placing a bag over the head?

To catch the eyeballs when they pop out?
The hood depersonalizes and thus sanitizes the gruesome spectacle of public execution and torture by shielding the audience and executioners from the pain, fear, possible defiance, and humanity revealed on the prisoner's face.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What can be done about this menace?

1608873186869.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
stop reading it?

how can it possibly be verified? 'terrifying the residents'?

is that even possible anymore? they live in the ME

and some even reported 'seeing missiles', wouldn't you believe any explosions might trump any terrifying?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and let's not forget: Pandemic wasn't supposed to happen so soon, the rest of their facade hadn't been put together yet...this was a rush job

and the 'irish pennants' the've left hanging are ridiculous

grab a thread, any thread and begin to pull

The DS Aparachik expended ammo prematurely.

Premature violation = extra-judicial incarceration.

The hood depersonalizes and thus sanitizes the gruesome spectacle of public execution

And yet, it is the personalization of punishment which renders justice adequate in the eyes of the victims and violated.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
10th US Attorney to resign since 11.3

U.S. Attorney’s Office

Eastern District of Arkansas

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thursday, December 24, 2020

United States Attorney Cody Hiland Announces Resignation

LITTLE ROCK— United States Attorney Cody Hiland, 48, of Conway, has announced his resignation as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas, effective 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2020. After his resignation, he plans to pursue opportunities in the private sector.

Hiland, a graduate of the University of Central Arkansas and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, had previously served as the elected Prosecuting Attorney for the 20th Judicial District of Arkansas.

Hiland makes the following statement about his departure:

The opportunity afforded me to represent the exceptional people of this great nation as a United States Attorney has been the highest honor and most fulfilling duty of my public career. I can think of no higher calling nor any greater responsibility in the legal community than the privilege of bearing the burden of seeking justice. It is a sobering responsibility that requires discipline of emotion, sharpness of mind, and a love for both the people you serve and the Constitution that protects us all. The pursuit of that purpose is, in itself, a great reward. But doing so alongside the committed public servants that work in the U.S. Attorney’s Office and possess those rare qualities is a gift that I will always cherish. That the Assistant U.S. Attorneys in this small district have the sixth largest caseload out of 94 districts is nothing short of remarkable and is a testament to their commitment and work ethic. Any success attributable to this office over the last three years belongs to each and every member of our staff. I am simply proud to be associated with their tireless efforts.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edar/pr/united-states-attorney-cody-hiland-announces-resignation

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The opportunity afforded me to represent the exceptional people of this great nation as a United States Attorney has been the highest honor and most fulfilling duty of my public career. I can think of no higher calling nor any greater responsibility in the legal community than the privilege of bearing the burden of seeking justice. It is a sobering responsibility that requires discipline of emotion, sharpness of mind, and a love for both the people you serve and the Constitution that protects us all. The pursuit of that purpose is, in itself, a great reward. But doing so alongside the committed public servants that work in the U.S. Attorney’s Office and possess those rare qualities is a gift that I will always cherish. That the Assistant U.S. Attorneys in this small district have the sixth largest caseload out of 94 districts is nothing short of remarkable and is a testament to their commitment and work ethic. Any success attributable to this office over the last three years belongs to each and every member of our staff. I am simply proud to be associated with their tireless efforts.
wow...

wouldn't even come close to what I'd write...

It's such a 'higher calling' and yet he's now gotta leave that position (why?)

that job took all those character traits, showing those traits off and sharing them, using them, for the private sector, and now he's gotta leave....

he was there only three years, and it's now time to leave.....

"It was such a really great fantastic job, but, it's time for me to go..."

L O S E R

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
wow...

wouldn't even come close to what I'd write...

It's such a 'higher calling' and yet he's now gotta leave that position (why?)

that job took all those character traits, showing those traits off and sharing them, using them, for the private sector, and now he's gotta leave....

he was there only three years, and it's now time to leave.....

"It was such a really great fantastic job, but, it's time for me to go..."

L O S E R

Why? A US Attorney gig, is just that. A political gig. NOT a Civil Service career post.

First, those who are drawn to it are political animals. Presumably they're set up well enough that they can walk away from their practices to be toadies for the AG, and by proxy the President. That is how it must be - we've seen other areas in bureaucracy where the Civil-Service Deep-State swampers have deliberately sabotaged and lied to the President.

The US Attorneys MUST be loyal to the Administration.

But that makes the posts filled with party hacks and cronies.

Now, Trump's star is falling. These guys want to get out of Dodge, and especially in event Trump has (in their view) more poor manners before his exit. They have to think about their law practices...their professional standing...their status on Cocktail-Party guest lists.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
so, the rats are abandoning the ship and most of the bloviations we hear are all lies...

o.k., really nothing new here to see, just another communist playing their hand for all to see

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
so, the rats are abandoning the ship and most of the bloviations we hear are all lies...

o.k., really nothing new here to see, just another communist playing their hand for all to see

Yup.

Same shit, another day. Another fine day in the complete leveling of the Republic.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why? A US Attorney gig, is just that. A political gig. NOT a Civil Service career post.

First, those who are drawn to it are political animals. Presumably they're set up well enough that they can walk away from their practices to be toadies for the AG, and by proxy the President. That is how it must be - we've seen other areas in bureaucracy where the Civil-Service Deep-State swampers have deliberately sabotaged and lied to the President.

The US Attorneys MUST be loyal to the Administration.

But that makes the posts filled with party hacks and cronies.

Now, Trump's star is falling. These guys want to get out of Dodge, and especially in event Trump has (in their view) more poor manners before his exit. They have to think about their law practices...their professional standing...their status on Cocktail-Party guest lists.
You give up way too easily. Sometimes I think how you have your shit together, how strong a fighter you are I'd want to be in the same trench with you in battle, other times I want to stay clear of you because you seem ready to hang it up and surrender to the enemy.

What part am I wrong about brother?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What part am I wrong about brother?

You're assuming my own preferences, or even my own predictions, when I put myself in the minds of the bailing attorneys. Or other actors.

Often times, when I post like this, I do it en sotto voce (I think that's the term). In the voice of the actors or subjects.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1608952407813.png

https://twitter.com/gazaapost/status/1342602985759715328?s=20

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 194651
https://twitter.com/gazaapost/status/1342602985759715328?s=20
They're going to need more US taxpayer dollars to buy more bombs after this little celebration. Let's send them another $500M to cover their trouble and costs.

We fund them so what this picture boils down to are Americans supporting murder on Christmas Day.

NO MORE AID TO Israel!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All Major Western Media Outlets Take ‘Private Dinners’, ‘Sponsored Trips’ from Chinese Communist Propaganda Front

A host of corporate media outlets including CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and MSNBC have participated in private dinners and sponsored trips with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-funded group seeking to garner “favorable coverage” and “disseminate positive messages” regarding China, The National Pulse can reveal.
Other outlets involved in the propaganda operation include Forbes, the Financial Times, Newsweek, Bloomberg, Reuters, ABC News, the Economist, the Wall Street Journal, AFP, TIME magazine, LA Times, The Hill, BBC, and The Atlantic.
The relationship is revealed in the Department of Justice’s Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings, which reveal a relationship spanning over a decade between establishment media outlets and the China–United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF).

‘Neutralize Opposition.’

CUSEF is a Chinese Communist Party-funded initiative founded by Tung Chee Hwa. The group also targets American universities with offers to fund policy research, high-level dialogues, and exchange programs.
Tung also serves as Vice-Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), identified by the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission as a key component of the Chinese Communist Party’s United Work Front.
The effort, according to the U.S. government report, aims to “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party.”

“The United Front strategy uses a range of methods to influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” it continues.
This strategy appears to have been deployed in conjunction with outlets such as CNN, New York Times, and the Washington Post.

Targeting Reporters, Journalism Students.

A 2011 FARA filing highlighted by Axios detailed CUSEF’s agreement with American lobbying firm BLJ. It outlines how CUSEF set out to “effectively disseminate positive messages to the media, key influencers and opinion leaders, and the general public” regarding China.

To do so, CUSEF targeted working journalists and journalist students:
In order to develop favorable coverage in key national media, BLJ will continue to organize and staff “familiarization trips” to China. This includes recruiting top journalists to travel to China, selected for effectiveness and opportunities for favorable coverage.
In 2009 alone, CUSEF generated 28 media placements as a result of its four journalist visits and BLJ secured “the publication of 26 opinion articles and quotes within 103 separate articles” on behalf of CUSEF.
Outlets included Newsweek, the National Journal, the Nation, Congressional Quarterly, U.S. News, World Report, The Chicago Tribune, and the Washington Note.

The article, which featured quotes from Chinese Communist Party officials, appeared to regurgitate the party line, noting “Beijing won big.”
As Foreign Policy magazine noted, to its credit, CUSEF is scarcely a privately funded non profit but rather is “a registered foreign agent bankrolled by a high-ranking Chinese government official with close ties to a sprawling Chinese Communist Party apparatus that handles influence operations abroad.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

1609283579724.png
1609283586939.png
1609283596387.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1609372795900.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1609380766561.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1609380888282.png

1609380944560.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1609387077823.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1609432579071.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

This is so obvious, we send them 500 billion out in the open. They send 50 billion back under the table through deals with the political class’ friends and family. Everybody gets paid, from our blood sweat and back breaking labor

It’s one big fucking party, we just weren’t invited

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1609597345116.png

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/u-s-state-governors-names-on-china-communist-party-membership-list

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/former-reps-sponsored-trips-to-china/

REVEALED: The Senior U.S. Officials Taking CCP-Subsidized Trips, Dinners for ‘Favorable Coverage’ (LIST)

1609600839489.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is so obvious, we send them 500 billion out in the open. They send 50 billion back under the table through deals with the political class’ friends and family. Everybody gets paid, from our blood sweat and back breaking labor

i've tried to imagine all that money floating around here on Main Street, that 500 billion

it would solve a lot of problems...

hence:
Crimes Against Humanity Under Color of Authority

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

It's been talked about for years but the proof somehow has eluded the light of day. It seems the light is now shining bright on it all and its going to be hard to put the genie back into the bottle once the common American has seen it

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Chinese Communist Congress (and other elected officials):

Congressman Timothy Roemer (D-IN)

Congressman Cliff Stearns (R-FL)

Congressman Mike Ross (D-AR)

Congressman Jim McCrery (R-LA)

Congressman Thomas Petri (R-WI)

Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND)

Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND)

Senator John Sununu (R-NH)

Congressman Jon Christensen (R-NE)

Congressman Jim Slattery (D-KS)

Congressman Steve Bartlett (R-TX)

Congressman Don Bonker (D-WA)

Congressman Phil English (R-PA)

Congressman Martin Frost (D-TX)

Congressman Barbara Kennelly (D-CT)

Congresswoman Connie Morella (R-MD)

Congressman John Tanner (D-TN)

Governor Bob Holden (D-MO)

Mayor James Brainard (R-IN)

Mayor Paul TenHaken (R-IA)

Mayor Jamael Tito Brown (D-OH)

Mayor Richard Carr (R-OH)

Lieutenant Governor Michael Fedele (R-CT)

State Representative Mark Parkinson (R-ID)

Governor Jim Folsom Jr. (D-AL)

Lieutenant Governor Barbara Lawton (D-WI)

Brian Rolicki

State Senator Steve Harrelson (D-AK)

State Senator Mark Norris (R-TN)

State Representative Robbie Wills (D-AK)

State Representative Jim Tucker (R-LA)

State Representative Seth Hammett (D-AL)

State Senator Ron Richard (R-MO)

State Senator Chuck Colgan (D-VA)

Lieutenant Governor Cyrus Habib (D-WA)

Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch (R-WA)

Congresswoman-Elect Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY)

State Representative Clarice Navarro (R-CO)

Commissioner Bridget Gainer (D-IL)

Mayor Michael Copeland (KS)

Treasurer Tishaura Jones (D-MO)

Congressman Charles Boustany (R-LA)

State Representative L.F. Payne (D-VA)

Congressman Gary Franks (R-CT)

Congressman Brian Baird (D-WA)

Congressman Mike Mclntyre (D-NC)

Pictured.

The following pictures were included in CUSEF’s promotional brochures.

The first image shows the 2019 Heartland Mayor Delegation visiting China, followed by images of local elected officials meeting with Chinese Communist Party apparatchiks in 2008 and 2009:

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/former-reps-sponsored-trips-to-china/