• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The DS is in trouble

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pompeo's twitter has some interesting things like not starting wars & bringing home troops but ready "if needed".

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lin Wood going after roberts hard.......

1609608212330.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hi little marco

1609718481931.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1609718644414.png

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This does not surprise me, nothing surprises me any more.

Our country has been sold out to the Chinese for the last 30 years.

If there is anyone that doesn't agree with that please explain how they have owned this country since 1996.

There's only one way for this country to change and it goes against all of the principles of 90% of this country.

I'm not sure there are enough that are willing to stand up and defend our way of life.

There are a few here, they know who they are, the rest, well they're not interested because it would be too much work.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This does not surprise me, nothing surprises me any more.

Our country has been sold out to the Chinese for the last 30 years.

If there is anyone that doesn't agree with that please explain how they have owned this country since 1996.

There's only one way for this country to change and it goes against all of the principles of 90% of this country.

I'm not sure there are enough that are willing to stand up and defend our way of life.

There are a few here, they know who they are, the rest, well they're not interested because it would be too much work.
Only when we begin shooting communists will this faggotry begin to subside

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
drop 1:

Rod Rosenstein orders Joseph Rosati to conduct the 'hit' on Seth Rich

that is MOAB 1, with relevent sauce etc etc

it is the same case that Lin Wood was referencing yesterday

interestingly enough

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1609945610471.png
1609945656887.png

CM Seth Rich BOOM Tweet on SR

“Joseph Risoti is, in fact, the man who hired two MS-13 agents to shake down Seth Rich that fateful night.”

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1346725773105741824?s=20
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-1-of-3/

At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

January 6, 2021 by Neon Revolt

This is the kind of series I’d hope I’d never have to write.
And yet, here we are. After three years of doing my best to serve the groundswell that is the Patriot movement in the United States, and six total, being on the total warpath for Trump, I must now bring to you what are possibly the most important articles I will ever have to write which will reveal corruption, and contempt for the American people at the highest levels. This will be a three part series, released over the next few hours, so please, pay close attention to everything I’m about to tell you, because the future of the Republic now hangs in the balance.

I also sincerely hope that everyone Marching and demonstrating in DC today takes the time to read this and inform everyone around them about this series, as you will not know what to do unless you read them. The information contained within will be that vital, and you must understand it.

But I need to set the stage first. To understand everything I’m about to tell you, we have to go back; back to the fateful night of July 26th, 2016, when the then 27-year-old Seth Rich was found with two gunshot wounds in his back in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in DC, near his favorite bar.

Rich would succumb to his wounds shortly thereafter, leading to rampant speculation as to the motive for his murder, and despite his family suing various individuals and corporations along the way, many were still left thinking that Rich was murdered by the the DNC and the Clinton Machine for, they speculated, leaking incriminating DNC files to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, eventually causing Hillary to lose the 2016 election, and to fuel the then-nascent Pizzagate investigations, as millions of concerned patriots became aware of just what exactly these leaked e-mails implied. After much research and deliberation, a large contingent of the community would go on to posit that two MS-13 gang members had been involved in the murder of Seth Rich, acting as guns for hire in a not-so-random hit. Two potential suspects would turn up dead in a nearby area shortly thereafter; perhaps the result of a kind of clean-up job.

So the emails were out in the wild, Hillary would lose, Pizzagate would take off, and Seth Rich would end up dead. That was how this series of events was understood by many, and for many, that’s precisely where it all ended. Many would go on to honor Rich’s memory, but the case was effectively dead and most of the world had moved on.

That is, until today.
Thanks to new whistleblower testimony, a connection has come to light.
A name, in fact:
Joseph Risoti

Joseph Risoti is a DEA agent, and according to the whistleblower, someone considered a “cleaner” by higher ups in Washington D.C.

According to whistleblower testimony I have now received, Joseph Risoti is, in fact, the man who hired two MS-13 agents to shake down Seth Rich that fateful night. The intention that night, according to the whistleblower, wasn’t to murder Rich, but to scare him into submission and shake him down for a USB key he was supposedly still carrying on his person – perhaps containing even more revelations, and destined for Wikileaks? Instead, what ended up happening was Rich fought back and then ran when confronted by the armed men, and was subsequently shot in the back by the panicked MS-13 goons.

Risoti was supposedly on the scene, overseeing the whole debacle.
The whistleblower would go on to say that they would take the USB key and flee the scene because they had never intended to kill Rich in the first place, and in a moment of panic, a young man’s life was cut short.
And again, shortly after this, two MS-13 members would turn up dead.
According to this whistleblower, Joseph Risoti was the man responsible for orchestrating all of this.
If there’s any doubt that this man actually exists, his name can be found alongside other DEA agents in a 2010 lawsuit, where he is cited as one of the defendants:

And now the obvious question emerges…
If Joseph Risoti was the one responsible for orchestrating the attack on Seth Rich, and potentially “cleaning up” the two MS-13 agents after the shakedown went south… who put him up to it?

That’s where things get interesting…

Link to Part Two: https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-2-of-3/ (Currently not yet Posted)

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-1-of-3/

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Q is dead, its all over, no one gets charged and all the investigations get dumped by Biden then they all go after Trump. The whole dam government and judicial system is corrupted.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Q is dead, its all over, no one gets charged and all the investigations get dumped by Biden then they all go after Trump. The whole dam government and judicial system is corrupted.
Undeniable.

If there's a silver lining to all this, it's that the Fuddrel Goobermint has just sacrificed EVERY LAST BIT of claim to legitimacy. So for those with residual inhibitions against launching a Secession campaign...dispense with them. The United States we knew, that many of us served in uniform...is GONE. Deader than Elvis.

Time to move on to the next step.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1609947613445.png

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1346750613787316224

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1609948488951.png
1609948499989.png

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1346697847366938624/photo/1

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not sure whether we’re going Galt or Guns

I’m thinking Galt and am moving assets even further into hard goods

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

What hard goods? I'm always looking for new options and ideas

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gold, Ammo, more weaponry

Why be taxed on virtual digits in accounts. Schumer’s only comment was “buckle up”. I’m taking it seriously

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

Galt is the way to go. Passive-aggressive...the only way out, at least as an individual.

We see what happens with guns, or even unarmed protest. Now the law is compromised - it's not "law" anymore, it's agents of the State. And they are not guided by law and are no longer impartial.

Galt. Disappear. Pull your horns in. The Borg has won, at least for a time. Maybe for all time.

The only workable response here is territorial occupation, secession/separation/Declaration-of-Independence.

Elections are now a sham and "protest rallies" are useless, and now dangerous.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610160753452.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gold, Ammo, more weaponry

Why be taxed on virtual digits in accounts. Schumer’s only comment was “buckle up”. I’m taking it seriously
gold had a nice price drop today. It might be a good time for a buying opportunity

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Galt is the way to go. Passive-aggressive...the only way out, at least as an individual.

We see what happens with guns, or even unarmed protest. Now the law is compromised - it's not "law" anymore, it's agents of the State. And they are not guided by law and are no longer impartial.

Galt. Disappear. Pull your horns in. The Borg has won, at least for a time. Maybe for all time.

The only workable response here is territorial occupation, secession/separation/Declaration-of-Independence.

Elections are now a sham and "protest rallies" are useless, and now dangerous.
12 more days

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hopefully we see some positive moves in the next few days. My fluff contacts say Monday orTuesday.
I was encouraged by Trump's tweet from his alternate account. @potus, which has since been removed.
Read the bottom first.
ErQRmxGUUAIbxGP.jpeg.jpg
ErQRltEVoAApk6u.jpeg.jpg

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hopefully we see some positive moves in the next few days. My fluff contacts say Monday orTuesday.
I was encouraged by Trump's tweet from his alternate account. @potus, which has since been removed.
Read the bottom first.
View attachment 197106 View attachment 197105
Thats amazing. Now we can all follow him on a new platform. Finally, we have the plan revealed. Thank you very much for posting this. I was worried i wouldn't be able to get his tweets anymore.

Seriously though, this and the Q thread should both be put to death. Both are nothing more than pure fantasy.. In case some haven't noticed, the DS just kicked our asses yet again. Stole an election right in front of us and the worst part is we knew it was coming. The DS is so good they has us believing we were playing 5 d chess when in fact it was them with the upper hand all along.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thats amazing. Now we can all follow him on a new platform. Finally, we have the plan revealed. Thank you very much for posting this. I was worried i wouldn't be able to get his tweets anymore.

Seriously though, this and the Q thread should both be put to death. Both are nothing more than pure fantasy.. In case some haven't noticed, the DS just kicked our asses yet again. Stole an election right in front of us and the worst part is we knew it was coming. The DS is so good they has us believing we were playing 5 d chess when in fact it was them with the upper hand all along.
I oscillate between optimism and pessimism but when don’t throw in the towel at the 2 minute warning. If Trump legit concedes I’m out and not a minute sooner

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610220968781.png

https://vault.fbi.gov/recently-added

FBI doc dump.

PELOSI'S BROTHER RAPED A KID!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610245771742.png

Right on time.

HRC's war is coming, only 4 years later.

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1347982588351303680

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610246435353.png

Pelosi's dad was a commie too

Page 96

https://vault.fbi.gov/thomas-dalesandro-jr/thomas-d-alesandro-jr.-part-01-of-01/view

1610246463480.png

Kennedy with Nancy and Nancy's dad
1610246517092.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
NEED MORE ROPE! Videos at link.

https://www.worldtribune.com/gov-ja...ernized-missile-arsenal-against-u-s-carriers/

Gov. Jay Inslee offered rocketry tech to China as PLA modernized missile arsenal against U.S. carriers
By World Tribune on January 3, 2021

Special to WorldTribune.com, January 3, 2021

Corporate WATCH
Commentary by Joe Schaeffer
By all appearances the conclusion is inescapable: American soldiers are now far more likely to die in any military clash with China due to Washington Democrat Gov. Jay Inslee’s avidity for deal-making with the rising communist global superpower.
One word says it all: Rocketry.
“China’s powerful military is considered to be a master at concealing its intentions. But there is no secret about how it plans to destroy American aircraft carriers if rivalry becomes war,” reads the lead sentence in a 2019 Reuters special report titled “New missile gap leaves U.S. scrambling to counter China.”
“Under Xi Jinping, Beijing has elevated its missile forces to a point where many rockets in the Chinese arsenal now rival or outperform those of the United States,” the subhead to the report states. “This dramatic shift could render American carriers – the backbone of U.S. military supremacy – obsolete in a conflict with China.”
The Reuters article details how China has greatly boosted the performance capabilities of its ballistic weapons through improved rocket technology:
The Rocket Force has always enjoyed strong support from the ruling Communist Party. But under Xi, the once secretive unit, formerly known as the Second Artillery Corps, has been thrust into the limelight. Since he took power in 2012 with a pledge to rejuvenate China as a great power, the Rocket Force’s latest nuclear and conventional missiles have played a starring role at some of the biggest military parades held in the Communist era.
At the very moment that this extremely ominous development experienced its exponential growth, a high-profile American governor who also ran for the Democrat Party’s 2020 presidential nomination was enticing China to do business in his state by specifically citing the rocket technology he said he had to offer.
Here is Inslee speaking to CGTN, a communist state-owned television broadcaster in 2015 (bold added throughout this column):
“We’re emphasizing the positive by bringing potential venture capital for China to grow businesses here, to create jobs in my state. We’re emphasizing the possible by opening up markets for companies that I have today that provide some high-tech services… we have a company here that provides IT services to Chinese aerospace companies, for instance.”
Asked why Chinese companies should do business in Washington, Inslee replied:
“Because of our great growth in computer science, we now have biotechnology, bioinformatics, aerospace, rocketry, global health, video gaming. And what we’re finding we’re reaching critical mass where those industries are giving you a portfolio of intellectual talent that’s really unsurpassed.”
Inslee was so shameless in his pandering to the authoritarian Asian goliath that he glibly resorted to folksy rhetoric in his interview:
“So if you’re a young entrepreneur in China, you’re looking for a good place to do business and build a new technology company, boy I tell ya, I’d come here and take a really good look at Washington and they can give me a call.”
The astonishing clip can be seen here:

In a Feb. 8 speech, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned that China is actively seeking to cultivate U.S. governors and other local officials for the benefit of the regime. He mentioned the National Governors Association by name.
We now know that, as Inslee was eagerly attempting to cut his deals, the communists were feverishly working to create a missile force that could destroy the U.S. military in any clash in the Pacific.
From the Reuters report:
Many of these [new Chinese] missiles are specifically designed to attack the aircraft carriers and bases that form the backbone of U.S. military dominance in the region and which for decades have protected allies including Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
Across almost all categories of these weapons, based on land, loaded on strike aircraft or deployed on warships and submarines, China’s missiles rival or outperform their counterparts in the armories of the United States and its allies, according to current and former U.S. military officers with knowledge of PLA test launches, Taiwanese and Chinese military analysts, and technical specifications published in China’s state-controlled media.

To sum up then: As U.S. missile performance lagged in comparison, Jay Inslee in his official role as governor was marketing his state’s “high-tech” rocketry technology to a hostile foreign nation that was fully engaged in the process of constructing a war machine designed to crush the armed forces of the United States.
Make no mistake. China knows exactly what a prized possession is has in Inslee. It has even used him to taunt nationalists in the U.S. who support President Donald Trump’s America First foreign policies. A YouTube blurb for a 2017 CGTN “Exclusive Interview” with Inslee brags:
No matter what U.S. President Donald Trump may say or tweet about China, bilateral trade will advance. CGTN’s Wang Guan has interviewed Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington State on China-U.S. trade ties. “Both nations and the (Washington) state have great things happening to our communities. The fact that we can sell Boeing planes and Microsoft softwares and intellectual property to China is great and that has helped,” said Inslee.
Amazing. A Chinese state media outlet is showcasing an American governor as if he were a controlled asset.
Here’s another happy YouTube blurb from the Red Chinese touting their gubernatorial pal as representing an alternative to Americans who would dare challenge them on the foreign stage:
Since Donald Trump took over as U.S. president, he has taken a hard stance against China over trade issues. However, that is not the only voice the country has sent. Washington State Governor Jay Inslee shared a different opinion in an interview with CGTN’s Wang Guan.
Please watch the clips and decide for yourself. Inslee comes across as the epitome of a performing seal for a tyrannical regime. It is an act he has been perfecting over the course of years. In a 2013 interview with the state-controlled newspaper China Daily an oily Inslee bubbled over with praise for the communist despots while discussing an upcoming trade mission trip to China:
“China is such a dynamic country and we have such potential to work together, our state and China, multiple cities and various industries in China. And the sky’s the limit on the working relationship and the trading relationship that we can have. And we feel that our trading relationship has a lot of room for growth.”
Once again, Inslee flagrantly dangled the prospect of providing sensitive U.S. cutting-edge technology to the Chinese:
We are developing very high-level new technologies in multiple sectors here. It’s not just aerospace, it’s not just software… we want to look for ways to maximize our market opportunities in that regard.”

In a 2013 interview with his TV friends at CGTN, Inslee again went with the down-home approach:
“About two hours ago I was on the streets of downtown Seattle here and a fellow I’ve known in the trade community came up and said, ‘Hey we’re opening a, we have a multi-hundred-million-dollar investment coming from China that we’re gonna announce in a few weeks in the biofuels space’ that will be an investment from China in our biofuels industry opportunities in the state of Washington. So it’s great when you can be walking down a sidewalk and hear about an investment opportunity from China…. We’re excited about that opportunity.”

The tone displayed here is telling, and what it exudes is disgusting. Inslee has no regard whatsoever for the higher interests of the United States; he is merely a businessman plying his trade. A traveling salesman showing his wares. Chopping steaks and bringing home the bacon.
“The threat from China’s new missiles, along with rapidly increasing numbers of PLA navy submarines, means warships from the United States and other foreign navies now patrol hesitantly and infrequently in some key waterways close to the Chinese mainland and Taiwan, according to serving American officials and veterans of U.S. navy operations in Asia,” Reuters revealed in its eye-popping 2019 special report.
“We sell everything from popcorn to airplanes,” a smiling Inslee told the Chinese TV types in 2017.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce should give him a plaque with those words embossed on it so he can hang it over the mantle in the Evergreen State’s governor’s mansion.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Matt Gaetz: There Has Secretly Been an Anti-Trump Caucus in Republican Party in Washington for a While Now (VIDEO)
Hey Matt...no shit Sherlock!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/news/2021/01/reserve-bank-responding-to-illegal-breach-of-data-system

Reserve Bank responding to illegal breach of data system
Release date
10 January 2021
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand – Te Pūtea Matua is responding with urgency to a breach of one of its data systems.
A third party file sharing service used by the Bank to share and store some sensitive information, has been illegally accessed.
Governor Adrian Orr says the breach has been contained, and the Bank is treating the matter with the highest priority, and acting with urgency.
“We are working closely with domestic and international cyber security experts and other relevant authorities as part of our investigation and response to this malicious attack. The nature and extent of information that has been potentially accessed is still being determined, but it may include some commercially and personally sensitive information.”
“The system has been secured and taken offline until we have completed our initial investigations. It will take time to understand the full implications of this breach, and we are working with system users whose information may have been accessed. Our core functions remain sound and operational.”
Media Contact:
Oliver Bates
Manager, External Stakeholders
DDI: +64 4 474 8627
Email: Oliver.Bates@rbnz.govt.nz

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610256553950.png

Video on tweet: https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1348076274699350018?s=20

PRAY FOR CANADA!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 197358
Video on tweet: https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1348076274699350018?s=20

PRAY FOR CANADA!!
they don't have much of a Constitution to Trample, so, it's easier to ruin people's lives up there in Canada

stay strong, eh!