• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Empire will strike back in 2017 with an orchestrated

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
BEWARE: The Empire will strike back in 2017 with an orchestrated, apocalyptic market crash to try to destroy Trump

Mike Adams

(NaturalNews) Listen and pay attention: As you all know by now, the entire media was WRONG and Natural News was RIGHT about this election. I have been publicly predicting a Trump victory for over a year, and I purchased the Trump.news domain name 16 months ago, along with WhiteHouse.news (both are now hosting active news content which will be rapidly expanded).

As is now obvious, every pollster was wrong. Every mainstream news outlet was wrong. Every political analyst and prognosticator was wrong. But Natural News was RIGHT, which tells you something rather profound about who is actually credible when it comes to news and analysis of world events. (The total morons at the Huffington Post had predicted a 98% chance of a Clinton victory, and now they are melting down in disbelief that their delusional alternate universe has been shattered...)

I'm not saying all this to brag. I'm only trying to establish the now obvious credibility that when it comes to big events on the horizon, if you really want to know what's going to happen, read Natural News and turn off the establishment media propaganda garbage. They were lying to you from the very start. They have ZERO credibility remaining. You can't believe a word you hear on CNN or read in the NYT. (Well, except for the NYT election night statistical analysis system which was an amazing technical achievement.)

As Gerald Celente says, it's all about learning "history before it happens."

Here's the history of 2017 before it happens: Listen up and save yourself

Today, I can assure you there's a monumental market crash coming in 2017 that will make history. Four weeks ago, I posted a video that specifically warned how Donald Trump would take the White House and then be made a scapegoat for the world's most devastating debt collapse that will be initiated by globalists in 2017. (I actually recorded it in my studio SIX weeks ago...)
You need to see this video. And when you do, you'll realize just how urgent it is that you get squared away to reduce your exposure to all the banks that will fail. Click here for the video or watch here:

Watch Natural News for specific, detailed action steps to insulate yourself from the massive 2017 market crash that will be unleashed after Jan. 20

All the mainstream financial analysts are total buffoons. All the financial news heads are complete idiots. They are all wrong. None of them have any clue what's about to happen, and none of them saw the Donald Trump victory that I clearly saw and predicted over the last year.
Now, I can tell you as an intelligent, informed and proven correct analyst that many of your pensions will collapse. The money you have in vulnerable banks will vanish overnight. Your ability to carry out banking transactions will be severely disrupted. Your stock market investments will crater by at least 40%, maybe much more. All this is headed toward us like a freight train... most likely in 2017, but certainly within the first term of the Trump administration.

There are specific, tactical things you can do to insulate yourself from these events. I plan on holding a Facebook LIVE press conference in the weeks ahead to announce an action strategy for financial survival. Subscribe to my email newsletter (below) to stay informed and receive the link before that goes live.

The "big one" is coming. It's going to be deliberate. The goal is to punish the world's revolting citizens and blame Donald Trump to remove him from power. Don't think for a minute that the political elite are going to surrender and walk away from power. They are going to unleash a scorched earth policy of total economic terrorism and destruction in order to push people to the edge where they beg for central banks to rescue them from catastrophe.

It's all coming. It's so easy to predict. Don't doubt for a minute that this will happen soon. Be ready or be destroyed by it. Mark my words, because I'm telling you this for the simple reason that I don't want you to be harmed by what's coming.

Stay informed at NewsTarget.com and Trump.news

A leading consumer health advocate and health freedom activist.

Mike Adams (the "Health Ranger") is the founder of NaturalNews.com, an independent news source covering personal and planetary wellness from nutrition to sustainable living. He's written thousands of articles on nutritional therapies, natural remedies and health care reform, attracting a following of millions of readers around the world.

Adams was named the second most influential person in alternative media in 2011 and is a recipient of several awards for investigative journalism.
Adams also serves as the executive director of a non-profit organization, the Consumer Wellness Center and spiritual exploration website DivinityNow.com.

www.naturalnews.com

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/11.16/beware.html

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
This why I own a small 10 share position in the VXX.... My only disgreement with Mike Adams is that the crash/collapse is inevitable regardless of who was elected POTUS this term. Yet I agree with him that the possibilty exists that with Trump as the elected POTUS, the globalist cartel & agenda will insure that the slump will be much more severe.... cant let the slaves revolt against the agenda can they?

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Even Mike admits, "most likely in 2017, but certainly within the first term of the Trump administration."
Basically, how far will everything be driven up until we all take the hit?
Dow 25,000 ?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I think it all depends on who you think is in charge,

If one believes the emailer and her cronies still control things, then this is certainly a possibility,

Conversely, if you believe the PTB is on the other side, then they will do as they did election night and stem the rout.

Make no mistake, the markets were going to collapse Weds am, and outside powers stepped in and provided the cover for the boyz to go nuts to the up.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Even Mike admits, "most likely in 2017, but certainly within the first term of the Trump administration."
Dow 25,000 ?
Numerology & Gematria developed because people observed & correlated math & natural cyclical activities in nature & hu-man behaviors.... I dont fully believe in it, but am taking a serious interest in the symbology & observation thereof...

2016 = 2+0+1+6= 9

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php

2017 = 10

• The number ten is regarded as the most perfect of numbers, because it contains the Unit that did it all, and the zero, symbol of the matter and the Chaos, of which all came out; it then includes in its figure the created and the non-created, the beginning and the end, the power and the force, the life and the nothing.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu10.php

2018= 11 (very interesting)

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu11.php

2019= 12

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu12.php

The #12 in numerology represents completion....

Notice that when 2020 arrives 12 becomes 4, a new beginning & math cycle....

2+0+2+0 = 4

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu4.php

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I think it all depends on who you think is in charge,

If one believes the emailer and her cronies still control things, then this is certainly a possibility,

Conversely, if you believe the PTB is on the other side, then they will do as they did election night and stem the rout.

Make no mistake, the markets were going to collapse Weds am, and outside powers stepped in and provided the cover for the boyz to go nuts to the up.
"Your either with us or against us"!

When the markets went "against the us" they temporarily reeled them back in with unearned inticements using "no risk" greed.... Unfortunately for the "against us" crowd, the bond markets arent buying into the "alls clear" phony perception scam... !!! I'm beginning to think the bond market vigilantes are beginning to rise up and transmit "no mas" with our capital!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Or we can add it up by subtraction,

We all know the biggest in these markets, the fly by nights from silicone valley, the traitor from omaha and others were against tramp.

We all know hundreds if not thousands of business ceo's announced they were against tramp.

Same applies to mutual fund managers, etc.

Then there was the biggest player of all, soros, who of course is still active against tramp.

Toss in the fed, knowing full well that 'ole yeller can't stand the guy.

So who is left?

Who stepped in the market against all of those forces?

To me, there is only one answer.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

We all know the biggest in these markets, the fly by nights from silicone valley, the traitor from omaha and others were against tramp.

We all know hundreds if not thousands of business ceo's announced they were against tramp.

Then there was the biggest player of all, soros, who of course is still active against tramp.

So who is left?

I cannot agree with just one answer, me thinks its a toss up between Santa Clause, Easter Bunny & Tooth Fairy! Its gotta be one of these three who give freebies!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
One other mentionable, there was about a 1900 point swing in the markets on election night.... markets moved down -900 pts, then up +900 to even and climbed another +100, a 1900 pt spread.... gold even shot up but came back down later in the overnight.

Some somebodies got their heads handed to them hard on this night...

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
95M not working, illegals, unfunded pensions, stagnant wages, health care costs rising............. what fundamentals have changed. NONE! Just the manipulation.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

So who is left?

Why do you call him tramp?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
...just a random thought...I have noticed for the last 7 years since Obama's reign US citizens have been arming up in guns and ammo to the tune of 7 billion rounds a year, more each single year than all of WW2....for what? Why?, seems every one I know is armed, many heavily armed....poor folks buying guns, rich folks buying guns, woman buying guns, everyone owns an AR, ...the gun shops are always full, the shooting ranges are always packed, seems every state now has concealed carry, most my neighbors ( even a few gun haters years ago) are all armed....creepy. My own personal, "whacked out" feeling is the US has been supernaturally "prepared" for some type of "event" or " show down". Outwardly it has made sense with the libertards and .gov's attacks on our freedoms, however, today not much sense with Trump's election and support of the right to bear arms. Was the " great , historic, American arm up" for nothing?....I somehow do not think so....with Nobama finally gone and looking forward I have no idea of what event could cause the use of the millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammo to be called upon, any ideas?...

Dow 25,000 ?
Clif High is expecting over 100,000? Has some vids on utube.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
...just a random thought...I have noticed for the last 7 years since Obama's reign US citizens have been arming up in guns and ammo to the tune of 7 billion rounds a year, more each single year than all of WW2....for what? Why?
Maybe a lot of people just thought things would be fine." I have a few boxes of ammo for hunting, and a couple bricks of 22 for plinking. I'm fine."
, seems every one I know is armed, many heavily armed....poor folks buying guns, rich folks buying guns, woman buying guns, everyone owns an AR, ...the gun shops are always full, the shooting ranges are always packed, seems every state now has concealed carry, most my neighbors ( even a few gun haters years ago) are all armed....creepy.
Or they finally see that they might not be able to buy their ammo and guns whenever they desire. Maybe it would be a good idea to buy supplies when they are available and the price is okay.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
917601, I have a better question. Why do these various federal agencies need to be stockpiling weapons and ammo?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012...nition-to-put-5-rounds-in-every-american.html

Major General: Why Are Domestic Government Agencies Purchasing Enough Lethal Ammunition to Put 5 Rounds In Every American?
Posted on August 20, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Why Do They Need So Much Ammunition?
Preface: There might be an innocent explanation. But given recent trends, this is worrisome.

Retired Major General Jerry Curry wrote Friday:

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.

Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

What would be the target of these 174, 000 rounds of hollow point bullets? It can’t simply be to control demonstrators or rioters. Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don’t just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body’s organs. Death often follows.

Potentially each hollow nose bullet represents a dead American. If so, why would the U.S. government want the SSA to kill 174,000 of our citizens, even during a time of civil unrest?

If this were only a one time order of ammunition, it could easily be dismissed. But there is a pattern here. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has ordered 46,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition. Notice that all of these purchases are for the lethal hollow nose bullets. These bullets are not being purchased and stored for squirrel or coyote hunting. This is serious ammunition manufactured to be used for serious purposes.

In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen. Is this something we and the Congress should be concerned about? What’s the plan that requires so many dead Americans, even during times of civil unrest? Has Congress and the Administration vetted the plan in public.

All of these rounds of ammunition can only be used to kill American citizens, though there is enough ammunition being ordered to kill, in addition to every American citizen, also every Iranian, Syrian or Mexican. There is simply too much of it. And this much ammunition can’t be just for training, there aren’t that many weapons and “shooters” in the U.S. to fire it.

We have enough military forces to maintain law and order in the U.S. even during times of civil unrest.

This is a deadly serious business. I hope I’m wrong, but something smells rotten. And If the Congress isn’t going to do its duty and investigate this matter fully, the military will have to protect the Constitution, the nation, and our citizens.

Why are government agencies doing this?

Major General Curry asks a troubling questions:

We have local police, backed up by each state’s National Guard, backed up by the Department of Defense. So in addition to all these forces why does DHS need its own private army? Why do the SSA, NOAA and other government agencies need to create their own civilian security forces armed with hollow nose bullets?

This may sound like a conspiracy theory …

But remember that Senator Daniel Inouye said in 1987:

There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.

The Federal Reserve – which is not exactly federal (and see this)- also has its own police force. See this and this.

Chalmers Johnson called the CIA the President’s private army.

And that’s nothing compared to JSOC. As John Glaser wrote in February:

For the past decade, we’ve seen the rise of a secret, unaccountable U.S. military force … Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) is an unwieldy private army at the command of the President, and him only. And they conduct military and spy missions all over the world, never receiving formal congressional approval ….

“Without the knowledge of the American public,” wrote Nick Turse back in August, “a secret force within the U.S. military is undertaking operations in a majority of the world’s countries. This new Pentagon power elite is waging a global war whose size and scope has never been revealed.” According to a recent Congressional Research Service report, JSOC forces “reportedly conduct highly sensitive combat and supporting operations against terrorists on a world-wide basis.” As the New York Times this week reported:

The Special Operations Command now numbers just under 66,000 people — including both military personnel and Defense Department civilians — a doubling since 2001. Its budget has reached $10.5 billion, up from $4.2 billion in 2001 (after adjusting for inflation).Over the past decade, Special Operations Command personnel have been deployed for combat operations, exercises, training and other liaison missions in more than 70 countries. Since the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Special Operations Command sustained overseas deployments of more than 12,000 troops a day, with four-fifths committed to the broader Middle East.

JSOC operates outside the confines of the traditional military and even beyond what the CIA is able to do.

But it goes well beyond the war zones. In concert with the Executive’s new claims on extra-judicial assassinations via drone strikes, even if the target is an American citizen, JSOC goes around the world murdering suspects without the oversight of a judge or, god forbid, granting those unfortunate souls the right to defend themselves in court against secret, evidence-less government decrees about their guilt. As Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said at a speaking event in 2009:

Congress has no oversight of it. It’s an executive assassination ring essentially, and it’s been going on and on and on.***

Under President Bush’s authority, they’ve been going into countries, not talking to the ambassador or the CIA station chief, and finding people on a list and executing them and leaving. That’s been going on, in the name of all of us….

[Marc Ambinder told Wired]:

There are legal restrictions on what the CIA can do in terms of covert operations. There has to be a finding, the president has to notify at least the “Gang of Eight” [leaders of the intelligence oversight committees] in Congress. JSOC doesn’t have to do any of that. There is very little accountability for their actions. What’s weird is that many in congress who’d be very sensitive to CIA operations almost treat JSOC as an entity that doesn’t have to submit to oversight. It’s almost like this is the president’s private army, we’ll let the president do what he needs to do.

An End-Run Around the Constitution?
Remember, we’ve gone from a nation of laws to a nation of powerful men making laws in secret. A nation where Congressional leaders themselves aren’t even allow to see the laws, or to learn about covert programs. A nation where Congressmen are threatened with martial law if they don’t approve radical programs.

National security powers are being used to help big business, to the detriment of the American people.

Veterans returning from the front lines are labeled “potential terrorists”, to the horror of both the Republican and Democratic leadership.

This is not surprising, given that tyrannical regimes always crumble when the footsoldiers refuse to carry out draconian measures.

Indeed, active duty military personnel are big Ron Paul supporters. And see this. Because liking Ron Paul – as well as liking liberty or the Founding Fathers – may get one branded as a potential terrorist these days, there may be some friction between active military folks and the government as well.

We’ve been in a continuous state of National Emergency for 11 years. The Constitution has so thoroughly been shredded that it is – literally – unclear whether we are still living in a constitutional form of government.

Because military folks are sworn to defend the Constitution, many still would not allow the imposition of overt, full-scale fascism without a fight. See this and this.

As such, Major General Curry’s speculation is chilling, indeed:

Is the purpose [of the lethal ammunition purchases] to kill 174,000 of the nation’s military and replace them with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) special security forces, forces loyal to the Administration, not to the Constitution?

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member

So who is left?

DO tell, please!

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...just a random thought...I have noticed for the last 7 years since Obama's reign US citizens have been arming up in guns and ammo to the tune of 7 billion rounds a year, more each single year than all of WW2....for what? Why?, seems every one I know is armed, many heavily armed....poor folks buying guns, rich folks buying guns, woman buying guns, everyone owns an AR, ...the gun shops are always full, the shooting ranges are always packed, seems every state now has concealed carry, most my neighbors ( even a few gun haters years ago) are all armed....creepy. My own personal, "whacked out" feeling is the US has been supernaturally "prepared" for some type of "event" or " show down". Outwardly it has made sense with the libertards and .gov's attacks on our freedoms, however, today not much sense with Trump's election and support of the right to bear arms. Was the " great , historic, American arm up" for nothing?....I somehow do not think so....with Nobama finally gone and looking forward I have no idea of what event could cause the use of the millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammo to be called upon, any ideas?...
Good question. Obviously a defensive position that is / was viewed a measure of last resort. After the domino globalist removal of guns from many other Western nations increased the fear and for American that never had a King, this would be an absolute "no way". Better safe than sorry and after the fate of Lincoln, Kennedy too risky to think it can't happen again. Overkill, perhaps but better safe than sorry and as we have just sen the tables can turn in a hurry. With the globalist controlling almost all technological advances the worry of a safe future best not be left in teh hands of a stranger.
Just a thought.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I agree the markets will be horrific, however the main street media and pollsters did not get it wrong, they manipulated all the polls, data and reporting to try to slant the victory odds to Clinton, they knew very well what they were doing and who was really favored to win.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
hey up 90%

It was the PTB for sure,

No one else with that kind of capital to reverse it that hard in that short a time,

They are letting the kenyan leave office with the wind at his back.
So I guess the next question to be answered, and it's a biggie, is when do they decide to pull the plug, or the rug out? How far does Trump get to go with his "vision", or plan, before they start pissing in the cornflakes? I'm sure they will wait long enough to make things appear quite rosy. We do indeed live in interesting times.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Always remember & remind your liberal friends......... it's obamas fault.

He inherited the biggest deficit in history.
Race relation at all time lows.
Country invaded by illegals from all over the world.
Illegals bringing disease with them.
Zero interest rates.
Bad trade deals.
obamacare crippling the economy.
liberals not accepting defeat.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So I guess the next question to be answered, and it's a biggie, is when do they decide to pull the plug, or the rug out? How far does Trump get to go with his "vision", or plan, before they start pissing in the cornflakes? I'm sure they will wait long enough to make things appear quite rosy. We do indeed live in interesting times.
Well, they proved that market manipulation is being conducted by simultaneously squelching PMs and propping stocks.

I have an opinion PMs:

I realize that ALL the markets are grossly and blatantly manipulated, but low PM prices work both ways.

Every time the prices are artificially smacked down, someone obtains more physical.

IF there is ever a proper accounting of the ETFs, THEN PMs will show real value in FRNs and other e-fiat.

But with an increase in electronic money and trading, I just don't see it ever happening.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The market is most likely crashing regardless during this president's term. I did say on election night that trump was being put in as the fall guy though. So yeah....

ArkWv

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I reckon the pope and the queen feel like idiots now, TPTB postponed their bullshit after the two had said, " I hope you've enjoyed your last Christmas".
I spent my xmas money on lottery tickets, thanks assholes.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sister called, she works for one of the big evil banksters....... news from on high coming down to the worker bees is 12-18 months for the crash. :don't    know2: Hey it's worth what ya paid for it.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sister called, she works for one of the big evil banksters....... news from on high coming down to the worker bees is 12-18 months for the crash. :don't    know2: Hey it's worth what ya paid for it.
Sounds reasonable. Gold is scheduled to shoot up after summer

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It almost seems planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
jaydubya,

I have responded to this specific style of article many times over the years.

Why are so many people surprised by this number. Lets just take ONE of the examples and as it was the lead para in this article, lets just use the SSA.

SO the SSA purchased 174000 rounds of hollow point. Spread it over 41 locations - which I kinda doubt that number, because what, 9 states don't HAVE an SSA office in their state?

ANYWAY, I digress.

SO 174,000 rounds divided by 41 locations gives a grand total of 4,244 rounds PER LOCATION.

Lets make TWO MORE assumptions.

This purchase was for a single year. Let say that ALL of it goes to their security force.

Most SSA offices are fairly large and require armed security 24x7 for the building. With that in mind lets say there are a TOTAL of 10 security guards that are given one box of ammo a month just to practice with.

Yes, you should practice with what you shoot with.

Lets be generous and for the ease of math, lets just say that each office actually get 5000 rounds sent to their office - so 5000 rnds x 41 offices = 205,000 rounds FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR FOR THE ENTIRE SYSTEM.

Again, lets say that each location has only 10 security guards - again for the ease of math, lets say that they all work 12 hour shifts (trust me, many do) so that basically breaks down to 5 people work days, the other 5 people work nights - plus they have to cover all week with those 10 people.

With 50 rounds per box, per month if they each shoot ONE BOX a month practice to keep their skill sharp, they will run out of ammo in November of each year.

The math of the amount of ammo is nothing compared to what Americans are buying - the amounts are stunning. American citizens are buying WAY more ammo than FED.GOV - check out the numbers. Plus American citizens are also buying record number of guns each month for basically the last nine years.

The government, while occasionally purchasing new firearms couldn't keep up. And before anyone goes on about the military.

The military is grounding aircraft, docking boats, sidelining tanks and trucks. All because they no longer have adequate supplies of spare parts to keep them all running. And the 'AR' (M4) problem is it's a 50+ year old design that has been redesigned at least three times. The military has taken to pulling M14's out of armories and making them functional.

So, still scared of a government that can't even adequately arm and ammo it's SECURITY FORCES FOR IT'S OWN EMPLOYEES?

This youtube video was posted back in 2009.

Take a deep breath, exhale.

Do it again.

See, you're still here. One day you won't be.