• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The End Of This Correction Is Nigh: $100 Silver Ahead

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This week my favourite ground beef jumped by 10%. Silver is settling into the $24.00 comfort-zone, not even thinking about keeping up with inflation.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This week my favourite ground beef jumped by 10%. Silver is settling into the $24.00 comfort-zone, not even thinking about keeping up with inflation.
I always get a kick out of your posts, I assume you're not a member of the optimist's club.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think a lot of the metals perception has to do with how a lot of shit that doesn't really matter is doing. There seems to be a lot of overvaluation going on in the stock and crypto markets.

But I was buying silver at $15 or so retail a few years ago and my home has almost doubled since then in dollars as well. So silver seems to be doing its job of retaining my wealth's purchasing power.

The stupid money that would make it soar above fair valuation all ran to crypto. We will see how well that works out in the end. It is almost as if it was designed to act like a sponge to soak up the excess liquidity of the masses.

At this point I am content waiting for the inevitable implosion of the empire and the merge into the New Great World Society or whatever they are going to label it.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am dreading 100 dollar silver. I don't think we will like what comes with it.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but we don't like what we have right now...you telling me it can get worse?

with 100 dollar silver, perhaps i'll be one of the few who could afford to take a vacation in the future...idk, but i can say this: right now i can't

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The problem with silver, is the low entry price. It's too easy for speculators and mobs to get in, and drive the price up, or down.

I have a small pile of silver, and I'm holding onto it. Silver will endure; but the dollar insanity is going to run prices up, and down, and ruin a lot of leveraged speculators and paper-traders.

The only rational thing to do, at this point, is put what money you can afford not to have, into silver, and camp on it. Silver is for The Day After. Even before gold reasserts itself as money, silver will be useful in trade.

But you won't get rich with it. You won't even really be able to protect yourself with it, against dollar debasement.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
BUT WE will be far better off than those with ZERO physical Silver and Gold . Many will be caught holding paper products.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The problem with silver, is the low entry price. ...
In my thinking that is it's Saving Grace. Many more people will be attempting to buy Junk and fractional silver when the SHITF than be looking for gold at pricing that could be 10 X what it is today.
Which will be more affordable to the Average Joe $230.00 Silver or $20,000.00 Gold ? Yes, both will be more difficult but more will be in the market for silver. IMHO

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

with 100 dollar silver, perhaps i'll be one of the few who could afford to take a vacation in the future...idk, but i can say this: right now i can't
My mind is not on vacations. Its on trying to stay out of whatever the NWO has planned for us. If silver can help great! I have imagined many nightmare SHTF scenarios. Everything from Mad Max to the Walking Dead. In none of these scenarios was someone coming after me with a needle to inject something in my body. I would prefer the starvation , roving gangs and zombies.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have a small pile of silver, and I'm holding onto it.
Like it or not silvers bulk is a problem. Gold always has the advantage of portability.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck -- What Avalon is pointing out is when silver goes over $100 or $200... you've gotta look at what that really means.

It means the USD is on its way to being archives. It means the whole world's financials are in utter disarray. It means societal breakdown is probable -- if not inevitable.

How does Joe Schmuck buy a MacDonald's Booger? With what? BTW: Where IS there a functioning Mickey D's? How did it get it's supplies? How does he buy a tank of gas? From whom? With what?

You. Do. Not. Want. ^^^ Silver/Moon^^^.

You are still eating regularly. You can get gas for your Yugo. You have A/C. You are on top of the cake right now.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Buck -- What Avalon is pointing out is when silver goes over $100 or $200... you've gotta look at what that really means.

It means the USD is on its way to being archives. It means the whole world's financials are in utter disarray. It means societal breakdown is probable -- if not inevitable.

How does Joe Schmuck buy a MacDonald's Booger? With what? BTW: Where IS there a functioning Mickey D's? How did it get it's supplies? How does he buy a tank of gas? From whom? With what?

You are still eating regularly. You can get gas for your Yugo. You have A/C. You are on top of the cake right now.
what Unca said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well just make it 3K per oz then!
don't get me wrong. I have a lot of the white shiny stuff. Its pretty :) However the portability of it is NOT practical.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Like it or not silvers bulk is a problem. Gold always has the advantage of portability.
Until you need a loaf of bread.
Portability ? Yes, But how many really have Bug Out plans ? I have a small option with extended family about thirty miles away, and more rural. But I'll hunker down during the initial rush out, and see how things are going before deciding if to leave or stay.
Those who have a bug out property should already be prepping that locale. Not only with food, clothing, and ammo but hidy holes for the ammo, weapons and PMs. AFAIC

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You are still eating regularly. You can get gas for your '74 Pacer. You have A/C. You are on top of the cake right now.
Fify. Buck's an AMC guy.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Silver was $50 in 1980. That house you paid $120K is now over 500K depending upon where you live. Silver can run to $200 and your life might not change much.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What happened to all those peeps who were buying silver to close the fed/banksters/et al? All those billboards with the little guy on them...where did they go?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fify. Buck's an AMC guy.
I loved my "Baseball Cap" with wheels. The problem was the engine sucked. One problem after another with the engine to the point it cost more to repair than it was worth.
Not mine, but my colors:
1631199297115.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What happened to all those peeps who were buying silver to close the fed/banksters/et al? All those billboards with the little guy on them...where did they go?

IF you bought into the Silver Squeeze...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

you actually believe this is all going to lie down, like a lamb, and simply go to sleep????

Unca, i want change, change we can see / feel / vibrate from if need be

i don't want to go back and if that means we go forward to $100 silver, that's exactly what i want

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You shoulda got the Ambassador instead of the Pacer. Just look at its style. You'd have gotten all the babes with that baby.

but you see that price tag?

i was only making a few dollars per hour...and since i figured i'd be a 'juvenile' for the rest of my life, by choice, i'd really have a need for all that roomy interior of the Pacer
-
the Matador was a close second

o.k. -
ever drive down the road in a hot-boxed car?

add some passengers and that Pacer is the hottest ticket in town, back in the day

i mean, what can you really accomplish with this pos?

1631203908718.png

you can't get more than your ass and a gallon of gas inside this thing...

where's the room for the smoke?

:don't know:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
look at all those choices they gave us:

\View attachment 224318
I was the proud owner of one of those vehicles back in the day. It was quite the work of art. Wide and low to the road. For some odd reason all the door handles and window handles broke off. I ended up parking it at 70, 000 miles. A tree grew inside and wildlife inhabited it because the window didn't roll up. Then it went to the junk yard. That was not a bad thing . Every other car I have owned has ended up being totaled by accidents or deer so I remember that pacer fondly.

1631207432909.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They are alive and well in several Reddit topics. I joined just to see what they were doing. And that appears they are doing well.

Last edited:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was the proud owner of one of those vehicles back in the day. It was quite the work of art. Wide and low to the road. For some odd reason all the door handles and window handles broke off. I ended up parking it at 70, 000 miles. A tree grew inside and wildlife inhabited it because the window didn't roll up. Then it went to the junk yard. That was not a bad thing . Every other car I have owned has ended up being totaled by accidents or deer so I remember that pacer fondly.

View attachment 224325

Door handles? No biggie. I was driving my 1971 Capri one day had the gear shit come off in my hand.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Door handles? No biggie. I was driving my 1971 Capri one day had the gear shit come off in my hand.
they don't make cars like they used to :rotf:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
BOT:
If time is an issue quite easy to listen to at 1.25 ( SKIP 1st Minute - Commercial):

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
You could oprn a car door with a flathead screwdriver back then.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BOT:
If time is an issue quite easy to listen to at 1.25 ( SKIP 1st Minute - Commercial):
Manceo also did a good show on the crack up boom. Boy they are old school :)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Manceo also did a good show on the crack up boom. Boy they are old school :)
Crack Up Boom is Austrian Economics ( Mises [sp?].
Kensians (MMT) Theory is pump and pump and pump paper Fiat and Derivatives. ( Look where that has got "We the People")

Merkin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Looks like it's all in the dollar rally to me. Should act as a slingshot for silver when it reverses.

Looking at those long term charts makes me nostalgic for $5 silver.
It was eight when I got in. I got burgled shortly thereafter... Lost about half of it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was eight when I got in. I got burgled shortly thereafter... Lost about half of it.
Never lost silver but I did lose a 24" 14kt Gold chain necklace years ago. Obviously I still think about that.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I always get a kick out of your posts, I assume you're not a member of the optimist's club.
It doesn't matter how optimist positive thinking you or i is ---silver is not keeping up with inflation; much less the expectation of these "experts" and the people who post their articles on this forum.

Since March I have been hammering this and the $29.00 thread. I turned out to be right ---and every one who bought silver in January when the Redit hooligans told them; or in April and May, when the positive thinkers on this forum said "buy nonetheless," lost money (while those who invested in peanut-butter futures)

There was absolutely no reason to say in January that silver goes up & up & up ---the story of silver since 1873 hints otherwise.

And why not one of ye posted an article in May that it IS time to sell silver while you can get $28.00 for it ?
Not one of you copy/pasted an article here that had some reality in it.

----------------
WILL silver reach by December where it was in December ??
And if it does, how much purchasing power will it have lost ?