• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Fed Is Caught in an Inflation Death Spiral—That’s Bullish for Gold and Silver

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Precious metals will be the last standing...but what is wealth to a society in complete chaos and famine? When there is no shelter, no surviving society, and the dictatoriate has made it illegal to trade PMs...how do you profit ?
Those who obey will be sheep, stay in the flock, and will get "sheared" yearly.
The few who challenge will be outlaws.
I can not think of one power family that became powerful by "Following the Rules( laws)".
As an outlaw at least you got a fighting chance to improve one's lot in life.

At least long enough until I am worm dirt anyway.
I've led my "horses" to water. They'll need to decide to drink or not.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They still havent added the trillions from the stimulus and Im still waiting for the 2k a month Harris promised.
Harris ??? Hell, I'm still waiting for the $2k Barry promise from ObamaCare.
Both probably in the same ACCOUNT. Account they don't Give a Shit Now. They got theirs.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am beginning to think nothing is bullish for gold and silver. These 2 things seem to be completely corralled. Nothing will happen with them until the dollar no longer exists......RIP.

The metals are only going up in value along with the increasing debt and money creation. There is no opportunity to profit from speculation. That is only available in crypto it seems.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am beginning to think nothing is bullish for gold and silver. These 2 things seem to be completely corralled. Nothing will happen with them until the dollar no longer exists......RIP.
That funeral service may start June 30 according to the IMF rules going into effect on that date.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jump to 2:30 min. mark. ( I also speed the video up to 1.25 FYI)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It appears the cabal is putting the band back together:

1620836601543.png

THANKS BIDEN!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
...and of course gold and silver tank again as retarded hamster "investors" flock to the "safety" of the US dollar and US sovereign debt.

Yes, the way to protect yourself from negative real interest rates due to stagflationary forces unseen in the US for 40 years is to literally hide in the very thing that's melting. ...geniuses.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They went down because the paper manipulators decided it's time to do it again.

That's only a problem of law and law enforcement. In months, it won't matter...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Buying opportunities will abound if people make their decisions out of fear.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Buying opportunities will abound if people make their decisions out of fear.
True.

But at some point, we all run out of resources.

It happened early to me, seeing as how I'm working with lower operating margins. And because of how I was onboard for The Collapse, quite early. Maybe too early; but that's me.

But if the fiat-price of gold drops, it means, only, that if I have to sell to expend fiat to the butcher, the baker, the credit-card maker...I get less of it. Temporary, but it hurts when it happens. $300 not realized, is $300 lost.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
True.

But at some point, we all run out of resources.

It happened early to me, seeing as how I'm working with lower operating margins. And because of how I was onboard for The Collapse, quite early. Maybe too early; but that's me.

But if the fiat-price of gold drops, it means, only, that if I have to sell to expend fiat to the butcher, the baker, the credit-card maker...I get less of it. Temporary, but it hurts when it happens. $300 not realized, is $300 lost.

I understand that. I have had similar thoughts. I have been buying in small quantities that I can budget for. Hoping that my children will have a decent cushion one day.

My wife and I have decided that our life goal is to help get our children started well without debt. Educate them regarding money and finance regardless of their education otherwise.

We'll see.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I understand that. I have had similar thoughts. I have been buying in small quantities that I can budget for. Hoping that my children will have a decent cushion one day.

My wife and I have decided that our life goal is to help get our children started well without debt. Educate them regarding money and finance regardless of their education otherwise.

We'll see.

My grandfather has a saying.......

'It takes 4 generations to build true wealth, and one generation to destroy it.'

Teach your kids well. I think you have the right idea.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It is now June 1, 2021.
it didn't increase in purchasing power at all. Yours? No?
Just as in 2009 our paper money (Bank of Canada notes) became stronger. In 2020 the governments in Canada printed up 400,000 million dollars ---all of it wasted on welfare and corruption. And what happened ? since December 2020, the Canadian dollar gained strength. The price of milk went up 10%, the price of hamburger went up 10%, the price of peanut butter went up by 15%, Canadian paper money went up by 15%, the price of silver coin remained the same ---today it is 41.90, as opposed to $41.50 on December 30, 2020.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It is now June 1, 2021.

Just as in 2009 our paper money (Bank of Canada notes) became stronger. In 2020 the governments in Canada printed up 400,000 million dollars ---all of it wasted on welfare and corruption. And what happened ? since December 2020, the Canadian dollar gained strength. The price of milk went up 10%, the price of hamburger went up 10%, the price of peanut butter went up by 15%, Canadian paper money went up by 15%, the price of silver coin remained the same ---today it is 41.90, as opposed to $41.50 on December 30, 2020.

there is your sign...........

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623594793876.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score