• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Fed Is Caught in an Inflation Death Spiral—That’s Bullish for Gold and Silver

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
out of existence and into existence
Government is printing money ---into existence which causes inflation (according to solarion and the article, hyper inflation)
When someone defaults, money goes out of existence.

How much was defaulted ? defaults prevent hyper inflation
Solarion has charts and numbers.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Government is printing money ---into existence which causes inflation (according to solarion and the article, hyper inflation)
When someone defaults, money goes out of existence.

How much was defaulted ? defaults prevent hyper inflation
Solarion has charts and numbers.
and i'd argue, that money didn't go anywhere...and to top it off, it's owed to the Fed Reserve...there was no retraction, and it's their narrative, and it's, imho, the opposite of what they've taught everyone to believe it is...in order to have true monetary deflation, the Fed would have to have some of those IOU's paid off, and the debt would drop, etc...

it's the valuations that are jumping up and down, part of the reason the USD was uncoupled was for the vig on the float.....

monetary inflation still exists, regardless of the condition of any markets, the money was loaned out, and no matter where it ended up, it's got to be paid back, it never goes away until it's paid back...

ask the Fed, i'll just presume their books are loaded with .gov IOU's that need to be paid back

o.k., to summarize;
the valuations have changed, that's what's not spoken about, we're conflating money with valuations, they're not the same,

the inflation has been hyper since QE, most of it is in two places, overseas and the various markets around the globe...and much of what's left isn't moving around on main street, we could say the velocity of this hyper-inflated money is at a stall...

think about an investment banker who's sitting on more cash than invested assets...he's after the valuations, and there aren't enough to be found it would seem...so, he just sits on the value

i'd advise: follow the leaders, do what they do, not what they say

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'd advise: follow the leaders, do what they do, not what they say

Sounds similar to the advice I give my daughter about boys. Listen, but pay close attention to their actions.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
October 1st, 2021.
Inflation is not hyper. Government is printing money. Federal reserve note is stronger than it was in March. Silver lost 15% since March.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
October 1st, 2021.
Inflation is not hyper. Government is printing money. Federal reserve note is stronger than it was in March. Silver lost 15% since March.
...Janet, is that you?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
October 1st, 2021.
So ? You seem to have a grasp of the stock markets in general. Stock market pros and players know this adage " The Bull Climbs a Wall of Worry". The wall does not go straight up. There are peaks and valleys on the climb.
The same goes for Silver, Gold, and commodities.
While silver is down in the low $20.00s there is no indication that it will go down into the teens. More evident Silver is building a base for moves upward especially if world gov.s keep printing paper. and IMF/BIS adds Gold to the SDR Basket ( which will drag silver into it too) on the next scheduled review, delayed to July 2022.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
While silver is down in the low $20.00s there is no indication that it will go down into the teens.
The thread is about death-spiral ---I am just doing monthly progress check. There is no death-spiral this year.
Inspite of all the money printing, inflation is not hyper. Inspite of all the money-printing, the Fed notes gained strength. Inspite of all the money printing silver took a nose-dive.

A good portion of price increase is caused not by inflation, but by this man-made disturbance in production and supply system.

As for silver, I think $18.50 is not out of reach. I don't think future is bright for silver.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't think future is bright for silver.
There is a solution:

image.jpeg

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The thread is about death-spiral ---I am just doing monthly progress check. There is no death-spiral this year.
Inspite of all the money printing, inflation is not hyper. Inspite of all the money-printing, the Fed notes gained strength. Inspite of all the money printing silver took a nose-dive.

A good portion of price increase is caused not by inflation, but by this man-made disturbance in production and supply system.

As for silver, I think $18.50 is not out of reach. I don't think future is bright for silver.
i understand how your looking glass is focused, against the grain yet inclusive of 'reality'

it's a very strange view indeed, one from which one could make plenty of other arguements in a few ways far different from the 'current narrative' that's being shoved down our throats

it's another way to reflect and see, we're not even close to what we've been told will happen, where we've told we'll be and how rich we've been told we'll all get as we grow old as investors of 'their narrative' their game, their rigged game

strip out what we want, then add in all of what they are doing, then tell the story...that's reality

i kinda like it, it allows me to have a broader horizon from which to react...but that's not what's fully meant by it all, but that's what i'm getting from it

Thanks

:green tea:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and this right here...

silver is a very important production material, it may never make it to the moon, and that may actually be a very good thing

stability is not bad

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but by this man-made disturbance in production and supply system.
And US FED. Printers going "BRRRR".

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And US Treasury Printers going "BRRRR".
and here's where supply and demand separate

they're making it and we're just not getting it...since it's not being stockpiled, that means they're giving it away

but that means, it ain't going to US

OUR INFLATION is not visible except on paper, it's in someone's vault (not ours) or overseas or in the markets

it's not on main street

,.,yet

perhaps when they open up 'real' supply chains, they'll quickly flood main street giving us the full immersion of Inflation, of 'both types'

....that would be hyper

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sooo...

Sounds like it's a good time to keep buying silver.

Sounds like it's a good time to keep buying gold.

Then I repeat myself.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i understand
Once again, as usual, not one of you had the courage to address the point.
====================
Peter Schiff is the source of you-guys wisdom-knowledge ? For how many years has been preaching this doom-gloom "collapse is coming" sermon ? ---and ye call me negative
(attached picture I copied from the short sqeeze thread)

Attachments

• hooligans.png
    hooligans.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I guess he wants us to say, sure, silver is going down.

FIAT, ALL THE WAY!

Because money-printing works.

Until it doesn't work.

Who was it, Buffet, who said: Sell, when everyone is buying. Buy, when there's blood in the streets.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who was it, Buffet, who said: Sell, when everyone is buying. Buy, when there's blood in the streets.
It was your hero, Rothschild, to whom it is attributed "when there is blood on the street, there is money to be made" ---war-financiers are like that

Your other hero, Buffet, made his seed money when in 1963 he positioned himself that the death of the president would produce large return ---he didn't become rich by buying silver in a panic

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It was your hero, Rothschild, to whom it is attributed "when there is blood on the street, there is money to be made" ---war-financiers are like that
My hero? Defend that.

Just because my brain isn't rotted with antisemitism...don't go projecting what you THINK of those who don't share your dementia, onto others.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So, he's more enlightened than Rothschield.

I guess that means he's all for paper fiat. It LIBERATES the COMMON MAN!

Sure. History proves that. Our own experience, last 20 years, prove that...print paper currency, and the wealth transfers into the beneficiaries of this seigniorage.

EDIT: Read more about it, here

And understand why we want gold and silver, even when the manipulators are pushing the price down.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So, he's more enlightened than Rothschield.

I guess that means he's all for paper fiat. It LIBERATES the COMMON MAN!

Sure. History proves that. Our own experience, last 20 years, prove that...print paper currency, and the wealth transfers into the beneficiaries of this seigniorage.

EDIT: Read more about it, here

And understand why we want gold and silver, even when the manipulators are pushing the price down.
at this point, i'd take circulating clad coinage over fiat...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Once again, as usual, not one of you had the courage to address the point.
====================
Peter Schiff is the source of you-guys wisdom-knowledge ? For how many years has been preaching this doom-gloom "collapse is coming" sermon ? ---and ye call me negative
(attached picture I copied from the short sqeeze thread)
personally, i don't listen to the pundits...or do any of what they advise, solely based upon what they advise, if simply because:

if what they're preaching is SOOOOOO good, they'd not be preaching, they'd be doing......

as pundits, with that steady paycheck they get, they get to produce sound bites that sound like nancy pants:
"You've got to invest First, before you find out what you've really invested into"

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
personally, i don't listen to the pundits...or do any of what they advise, solely based upon what they advise, if simply because:

if what they're preaching is SOOOOOO good, they'd not be preaching, they'd be doing......

as pundits, with that steady paycheck they get, they get to produce sound bites that sound like nancy pants:
"You've got to invest First, before you find out what you've really invested into"
I listen to them but I don't do as they say.

I find Schiff to be...well, he's smarter than banksters; but in the main, he's mediocre.

But his premises are exactly right. What he's not understanding is the DEPTHS to which this con game will play; and how many major players today are in PMs, not as a store of value, but to benefit from the manipulation. And how the general public does not understand what PMs even are, in the monetary world.

I admit I don't get it, either; but when I hear of gold going down, along with the dollar...I'm not panicked. Gold futures, bought on margin; hedging; getting out of dull, boring PMs (mostly paper) and into the meme stocks (TO DA MOON!).

I've said before: I started buying gold in the early '00s, and it's kept pace with stocks, until these last few years (Everything Bubble). I'm satisfied. Silver, with a lower cost of entry, is suffering more manipulation, but eventually that will work out.

Unfortunately, a mania can last longer than a person's investment time-frame.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
at this point, i'd take circulating clad coinage over fiat...
Clad pot-metal coinage IS fiat.

The metal is worthless. Not even the value of steel. It's just a different KIND of fiat...one not-so-cheap to produce.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The wife and I stopped in to the Dollar Store yesterday, and guess what?

Everything that cost a dollar two weeks ago now costs $1.50

But there is not inflation....

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clad pot-metal coinage IS fiat.

The metal is worthless. Not even the value of steel. It's just a different KIND of fiat...one not-so-cheap to produce.
no sir, it most certainly is not...you had better re-read that

Seigniorage​

story again

coinage is issued through the Treasury

there's so much wrong with this post of yours...

just re-read

and coins last for decades...at about 20¢ per coin profit per quarter, and that dollar coin would net approx 95¢ profit, per coin, with no counter party risk involved

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The whole format is changing.

Read it in Natural News, I think. Dollar General is now going to be Dollar Plus, or something like.

Yeah...inflation. The dollar today is worth about 2 cents. Some years back it was worth about seven cents. Now, remember Frank W. Woolworth? His first store, was a five-cent store. Didn't do so well, but then, he didn't have China to make his crap.

But as a five-and-dime, he did okay...although rising prices pushed Woolworth's prices up above $10 or so, by the time they imploded in 1976.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

and inflation is the amount of money that's been loaned to the US .gov, yet we're inundated today where inflation is the cost of goods

this is disingenuous as it places the blame for true inflation onto the grocery stores and manufacturers of goods, not onto the bankers

it's a lie for a reason, to cover up the larger lie that our lives are lies

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
no sir, it most certainly is not...you had better re-read that

Seigniorage​

story again

coinage is issued through the Treasury

there's so much wrong with this post of yours...

just re-read

and coins last for decades...at about 20¢ per coin profit per quarter, and that dollar coin would net approx 95¢ profit, per coin, with no counter party risk involved
Where is comes from, is irrelevant to the concept.

FIAT, is token money. Money without value.

Romans debased their coinage by dropping the PM content, using tin as an alloy, and then as a primary material.

Their coins, once hard money, became fiat.

So it is with ours. Clad pot-metal has no value except to the various Mints.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So...Buck, my friend...

If Ma Yellin takes Paul Krugman's advice, and mints $1 trillion platinum coins to abolish the Federal debt...

...coinage...

...that's sound money?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So...Buck, my friend...

If Ma Yellin takes Paul Krugman's advice, and mints $1 trillion platinum coins to abolish the Federal debt...

...coinage...

...that's sound money?
you're presuming it's my game, that it's my world, it's anything of mine...let alone in my top 3 choices...

that would not be correct

what they've created, how it works, it's their game, let's pretend to be real here...even if it is a bad choice, i'd rather use clad coinage than paper money

it's smarter for a country to use it's own treasury than to have a third party control all of the IOU's...

that's all i stated

if we're shifting the blame over to me, i'd have executed many bankers before i had my third cup of coffee this morning

let's not go there...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Where is comes from, is irrelevant to the concept.

FIAT, is token money. Money without value.

Romans debased their coinage by dropping the PM content, using tin as an alloy, and then as a primary material.

Their coins, once hard money, became fiat.

So it is with ours. Clad pot-metal has no value except to the various Mints.
clad-zinc has a value, paper has a value

token money can be anything, you're kinda stuck on the concept of what the coinage is made of...that's not the end point i was after because that's irrelevant

the first culture that used seashells were probably quite upset when they met their first village located by a sea shore...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
if we're shifting the blame over to me, i'd have executed many bankers before i had my third cup of coffee this morning

let's not go there...
No blame-game, friend...I seek only clarity, not fistacuffs...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Rothschild-trained groupies don't know what "fiat" means ---far be it from them that they would consider it for a minute or look it up.

The people who developed agriculture, metallurgy, writing, mathematics; built pyramids and ziggurats and irrigation systems ---they functioned just fine without the good offices of silver or gold; they decreed that barley shall be the unit of account and clay tablets the circulating medium. (how could they live without money-corporations ?!)

this is why it has the name 'money' (nomisma) ---because it exists not by nature but by law (nomos) and it is in our power to change it and make it useless.

As it is well-known and well-established, the 1000 years of dark ages was caused by ignorance, a criminal church, and the gold/silver system. An intelligent king could have decreed that bronze coin should be the unit of account, and the people could have gone about their business and prospered; but no, Europe had to wait a 1000 years until pirates stole gold and silver from Malacca to Mexico; then inflation set in, and Europe became active and came out of darkness. Only a moron would say that gold/silver should be the unit on a continent where there is no gold/silver ---how dumb can you be in your Rothschild inductrination ?

Until 1848 there was not enough silver in the United States to facilitate the business activities of the people; the government could have issued 2-300 million paper notes to fill the gap. Of course they didn't, the criminals chartered banks, and those banks flooded the country with paper, and money panics in every decade.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
...ah yes, the old tired deflationary boogey man.
Four Reasons Wall Street is Wrong on Inflation
March 30, 2021 by Danielle Park

"Longer-term government bonds are selling off, and their yields are rising, as commodity speculation and inflation expectations have leapt over the past seven months. Central banks are throwing everything they have to maintain asset inflation because they cannot inflate wages, the necessary catalyst for sustained price inflation. At the same time, leaping yields and commodities are the undoings of an ever-more indebted economy with non-replacement birth rates. Therein perpetuates the deflationary circle that persists."

"Inflation fears and a belief that the U.S. Fed will start tapering its bond purchases in November and hiking policy rates in 2022 have caused bonds to sell-off over the past two months (yields rising). It’s likely to be short-lived as even modestly higher rates weigh on a slowing global economy and any tightening resolve will prove transitory when animal spirits slump once more.

"Even if central banks delay action, receding fiscal injections from governments in 2022 will equivalate to several percentage points of tightening. And, as shown below, the negative stimulus impulse is set to detract some 7% of GDP from the world’s largest economies.

"the fastest most artificially inseminated recovery in history could be followed by one of the quickest returns to recession.

--------------------

"the inventory rebuilding that began in August and September will continue ---similar to what happened in 2008 and 2000--- and deflationary forces will resume domination over a world awash in goods and short on free cash flow.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hyper inflation deathspiral ---hardly

a Quarterly Review and Outlook
https://hoisington.com/pdf/HIM2021Q3NP.pdf

The government printing-press run its course. Decreasing welfare revenue and decreasing purchasing power will put a stop to price increases. There is no indication of interest-rate hike in the near (or not-so-near) future.
Velocity of money had slowed and will slow some more (very anti-inflationary).
Stock-market correction of phase-two is coming soon enough.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
"As inflationists continue to warn of run-away prices, a few big picture items are worthy of note. First, the U.S. dollar has continued to strengthen against major currencies, with the dollar index (DXY) this morning making a new 52 week high above 94.50, the highest since September 2020, and 5.6% above its $89.53 low in May.

"A strengthening greenback is consistent with previous Fed tapering episodes as shrinking Q.E. injections mean fewer dollars swirling around the globe. At the same time, the U.S. Treasury is now issuing fewer bonds for sale as the 2020 emergency spending surge retreats. Fewer dollars in circulation make the world’s benchmark currency more expensive. With 40% of S&P 500 revenues coming from foreign sales, a higher greenback translates into lower U$ reported earnings."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The dollar will be stronger RELATIVE TO WHAT?

Are you suggesting that dollars buy more bread than they did last year? Gasoline? Electricity? Housing? Education?

...or do dollars merely buy more Euros than they did last year?

Does this trend, if it continues, mean the dollar's purchasing power will increase going forward?

1638380850773.png

You point at a shell game and claim it as evidence of something other than a scam designed to deceive those that cannot think critically.