• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Fed Is Caught in an Inflation Death Spiral—That’s Bullish for Gold and Silver

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The dollar will be stronger RELATIVE TO WHAT?

Are you suggesting that dollars buy more bread than they did last year? Gasoline? Electricity? Housing? Education?

...or do dollars merely buy more Euros than they did last year?

Does this trend, if it continues, mean the dollar's purchasing power will increase going forward?

Doesn't look like it & 8 more years added onto these graphs is even worse. The dollar is in the toilet !!! :gracious::gold:

DOLLAR.png

number of paper dollars in existance 2.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, people are easily fooled by simple concepts like "currency indexes", which simply reference one melty fiat currency relative to a "basket" of other melty fiat currencies. Banksters are evil as fuq, they're not stupid. They know critical thinking skills are at an all time low and attention spans have never been shorter.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The dollar will be stronger RELATIVE TO WHAT?

Are you suggesting that dollars buy more bread than they did last year? Gasoline? Electricity? Housing? Education?

...or do dollars merely buy more Euros than they did last year?

Does this trend, if it continues, mean the dollar's purchasing power will increase going forward?

View attachment 235025

You point at a shell game and claim it as evidence of something other than a scam designed to deceive those that cannot think critically.
The world is like an ICU ward where everyone has the exact same disease, everybody will die, yet some are further into the disease than others.
Does that make the last one to die the healthiest of the bunch ?

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
January 3. How are we doing on the death-spiral and bullish gold-silver ?
Isn't the future brighter for government bonds than take-home silver coins ?

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
January 3. How are we doing on the death-spiral and bullish gold-silver ?
Yes, of course. I am here to help. Kindly ship me your silver and I will pay you spot price for it in FRNs so that you can stock up on bonds. You are welcome.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not even close...unless one is maths challenged and mistakenly believes that -5.65% > 0%.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, of course. I am here to help. Kindly ship me your silver and I will pay you spot price for it in FRNs so that you can stock up on bonds. You are welcome.
#metoo

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not even close
Today you may purchase a take-home silver coin for $4.00 less than 12 months ago, when Redit Hooligans, professional experts, and goldmember regurgitators .......

If in January 2021, any of these knowledgable ones, with their pretty charts and pictures, followed their own advice and purchased take-home coins ......

If any of them followed someone else's adwise, the paper notes they held onto, would buy 20% more silver today.

Is there any item that went down in price in 2021 ?
What other item became 20% cheaper in 2021 ?

=============================
(I have been asking since Summer)
What will 0.5% rate increase do to silver price ?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Today you may purchase a take-home silver coin for $4.00 less than 12 months ago, when Redit Hooligans, professional experts, and goldmember regurgitators .......

If in January 2021, any of these knowledgable ones, with their pretty charts and pictures, followed their own advice and purchased take-home coins ......

If any of them followed someone else's adwise, the paper notes they held onto, would buy 20% more silver today.

Is there any item that went down in price in 2021 ?
What other item became 20% cheaper in 2021 ?

=============================
(I have been asking since Summer)
To answer your questions in red above, My stock portfolio. You think silver went down, try investing in Uranium, Lithium, Magnesium, media companies, or a plethora of others. Silver isn't the worst player at the table :p

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The same as a 1/2 point decrease. Different fundamentals between G&S. Much higher premiums for physical silver since early 2020 even before the plandemic.

Provident is still paying $4.50 over spot for ASE's. Not that I would sell them for fiat. They will only be exchanged for gold when the opportunity presents itself. Good luck with your whore paper fiat. If you don't hold it, you don't own.

Who's to say they stop at 0.5%? I welcome a rate increase of 5%! The problem is they can't do it because they know the gov't debt/GDP would soar past 200%.

They admit inflation is 7% but that figure is even full of sh!t too. Low interest debt may have suppressed some asset prices and increased some especially if purchased with leverage such as RE.

Yeah, I hate silver right now too and it has not performed vs FRN's like I would have expected. But I purchased it with the some motives for purchasing gold.

I dare anyone to explain why silver is the only asset green today! Is it because of oil? You be the judge....

TLM

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yes it is. The question is do they confiscate gold first or guns?
probably gold first, ammo is almost impossible to find. guns are pretty useless without it!

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Today the spiraling Federal note still buys as much silver as it did a month ago; and more silver than it did a year ago, when the expert regurgitator predicted death match.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
...and yet there are 30% more "dollars" in existence. So clearly silver is undervalued relative to US dollars and should be stacked.

Rather than whining about some scumbag bankster criminals manipulating markets lower, how about instead we take advantage of the cheap metal?

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Today the spiraling Federal note still buys as much silver as it did a month ago; and more silver than it did a year ago, when the expert regurgitator predicted death match.
Tell yourself it's on sale. Works for me every time.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It is on sale. Every morning at 8:30 am EST and afternoon at 1:30 pm EST you can watch NYC criminal banksters lower the "price" of silver with their paper bet slip scams. Ted Butler has a chart floating around that removes comex and LBMA "price action" from the silver price...basically leaving only Asian markets. When that is done the current silver price is $221 per ounce. Comex price alone? ...it's $0.19.

The manipulation is painfully obvious and it happens in NYC and London.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
March 01, 2022.
If one only looks at the price of silver, there has been no inflation what-so-ever, in the past 18 months.
(It is a very good time to buy government bonds.)

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Silver is on sale.
You said the exact same thing when silver was on "fire sale" for $28.00 (then took a dive to $22.00) If you actually followed your own advice, you must have been dirt-poor in the past 20 years.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
An ounce of silver in hand is nearer to 30 than 26. If you find someone selling it for 22 PLEASE have them contact me. I will buy any amount at that price.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You said the exact same thing when silver was on "fire sale" for $28.00 (then took a dive to $22.00) If you actually followed your own advice, you must have been dirt-poor in the past 20 years.
I bought silver because I was told it was on "fire sale" in 2010 for about . It quickly double in price and I thought to myself, I hope it comes down so I get the opportunity to stack cheaply. So instead of selling, I HODL'd and bought another 100 ASE's in 2012 and paid $29.52 I also bought a gold Eagle ($1643) and gold Maple($1624). I thought to myself the opportunity to buy physical silver under $30 was a no brainer and that opportunity might not present itself again. I was wrong. Some I took the opportunity of the next 6-7 years to continue to purchase after spot was smacked down intraday by paper traders. By the time I received them in the mail they could be sold for a small profit. But that's never what I purchase them for. They are protection and insurance from banksters, one of whom is pictured in you avatar.

silver spot july 24 2012.png

texmetals 2012.png

I can now sell the ASE's purchased in 2012 for a gain. Mind you spot is lower today than in 2012 not that I would. Riddle me that?

This is just one example. Mind you spot went even lower and instead of getting butt hurt, I took the opportunity to accumulate more and more and more. And what happened is my FRN cost average went lower and lower and lower.

gold spot may 3 2017.png

golden eagle 2017.png

People can't afford the premiums for fractional gold so they choose silver instead. That's how I started. But then gold went on sale too and I was able to buy 1/10ozt proof AGE for 155.FRN's I can sell that for 244FRN's today not that I would. That is just one small example. I don't have the time to dig through receipts from LCS and ebay and such. I got some really killer deals. Nobody wanted the stuff. Sentiment was dead.

Nowadays much has changed and sentiment is probably stronger now than in 2011 when silver matched it's ATH from 1980. The only problem is the spot price is reflecting that yet. The (paper) line in the sand is 30FRN's per ozt. I know we are a long ways away from that, but there are huge naked shorts right about where the spot price is today. If the damn breaks at 30, everyone who bought physical silver at $30, $40 and maybe even $50 will be glad they were 5 years too early (and in my case 10) and not a day too late. The premiums tell it all. You purchase earthquake insurance before the quake, not after.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Buy as much as you can, now. It will soon take many more dollars for the same coin.

DOLLAR.gif
BANK ROBBERY, BY THE BANK.gif

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100 LIKES

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If that is what you need to think to feel good about yourself, carry on, mate.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By December 2021 the dollar will be stronger than it is today (march 2021). Silver goes down to $20.00.
And Kitco says: silver is $19.66

My o my and dear o dear, where is Solarion
when you need him ?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 1.48.25 PM.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And Kitco says: silver is $19.66

My o my and dear o dear, where is Solarion
when you need him ?
1656878386312.png

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It is on sale. Every morning at 8:30 am EST and afternoon at 1:30 pm EST you can watch NYC criminal banksters lower the "price" of silver with their paper bet slip scams. Ted Butler has a chart floating around that removes comex and LBMA "price action" from the silver price...basically leaving only Asian markets. When that is done the current silver price is $221 per ounce. Comex price alone? ...it's $0.19.

The manipulation is painfully obvious and it happens in NYC and London.
At some point it will not be useful or even possible to subsidize/control the price of actual physical Ag. (I know that the actual physical market is relatively small.)
I have estimated that date to be around (or before) Sept 2024.
I made this estimate in 2014.
I am aware that there are and will be complexities involved, such as a possible "mandatory" international digital currency.
Addendum:
It does appear that the price change may have a very rapid phase.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
[ATTACH type="ful 266385 TTACH]
Obviously it is very painful for you to recognize that you don't know anything about silver. Your mindless regurgitation of silly articles by charlatans blew up your faces. Please send some money to Alex Jones.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1659451702230.png

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Best case scenario we have 5%-6% inflation for the next few years to even up government spending.

Worst case is we have 5% deflation because the USSA went belly up.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Best case scenario we have 5%-6% inflation for the next few years to even up government spending.

Worst case is we have 5% deflation because the USSA went belly up.
i'd like to look at this a different way, words do matter:

in it's purest form: deflation is required now, that excess cash has to be slopped up from the rest of the world as some countries are already bypassing it's use (but it was also started by the Fed with it's inflating the money in circulation: the real Inflation)

but as it's coming 'home' so to speak, we're gonna feel such a terrible backlash as it becomes even more worthless in value some will be 'think tanking' ideas of how to build .govs replacement as "the current one is so bad..."

some will simply be begging for digital fiat...because that's all they'll know, that's how narrow a vision of their own lives they possess

...for the rest of us? for a lot of people, others simply don't exist and are not to be included, so be prepared for more selfishness, as that's also a creed of the communists...and the lazy

and since we already have a methodology for CPI, why is it counted 'twice'? once as CPI and the other as the new definition of 'Inflation'

...it's the Fed

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
$USD will be starring at the next Democrat inauguration like the confetti it has been turned into.

Take defensive measures now. If the pukes don't turn Congress in Nov it's game over.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
there will be a 'time lag' as .gov never works quickly, unless it's profiting from insider trading information, but i digress

imho: the country is in Game Over mode right now, it's not going to look anything like where we came from and the foundations it took to keep it all at peace are mostly all distorted or destroyed by now

any new fundamentals will come from humans and not from spirituality

and since most here are not in the 'oligarch' class and unless anyone's found a way to profit during these times, we're all gonna drop a peg or two in comfort

the trick will be to remain out of their reach, be as 'poor' as possible, look the part if practical and simply continue to stock what you need and hedge it with what you think others may need, etc...

instead of being personally in their game, begin to believe that we're in the Long Game,

that's easier to sustain when you consider that; as long we're able to 'survive', it's not over, and until THAT time comes, they're never gonna have any peace

they can keep the Over part because my intent is to not participate and i can't do that if i've given up

my point is...any real 'fix' is gonna take some time and who knows what the economy would do if Nancy were to be arrested or the Fed were to be collapsed

it's difficult to fathom what will transpire but, it can and will be guided by the MSM and it's gonna be a pivotal point in time once they stop screaming the ideologies of the communists and begin to return to a narrative more suitable to the opinions of the average american citizen

so many moving parts and they're lying to us about how it all works....to hide their own personal culpabilities

:summer:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
for instance, this just came to my attention, says we've got a decade, or, ten years

The Stock Market Winter will last a decade; Trade like a contrarian to survive​

just to give credit,

Jason Shapiro​

let's see how this ages...

and, how exactly does a 'contrarian' survive? how does a 'contrarian' invest? has there ever been a 'contrarian' market to deal with?

:summer:

look at what popped up during my quick search for a definition:

"a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion, especially in stock exchange dealing."

listed up at the top of the page

how about that...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The stock market is where politicians skim some of their bonuses paid for by John Q. Taxpayer.