• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MORE TV Themes Mash-Ups ('50s to '80s) Six Million Dollar...Superman? (and more)
FredFlix

Published on May 17, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Radio-Active Commercials Part Three (1970-1974): Ads we listened to on the radio
FredFlix

Published on May 18, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Alan Walker - The Spectre (LUM!X Remix) ♫ Shuffle Dance
zhenys23

Published on Oct 7, 2017
Alan Walker - The Spectre (Remix) ♫ Shuffle Dance
Don't forget to Like & Share the mix if you enjoy it!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Jamie Lee Curtis Perfect (Shock Me)
Rock Pop Tunes

Published on Mar 13, 2015
From the movie Perfect 1985. Shock Me by Jermaine Jackson & Whitney Houston.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Alan walker - Alone (Remix) ♫ Shuffle Dance (Music video)Bass Boosted
ELEMENTS

Published on Jun 2, 2017
Alan walker - Alone (Remix) ♫ Shuffle Dance (Music video)Bass Boosted
Song remix by DOPEDROP
Hey guys, we have recently come to the few subscribers that there is hope to gain more ... My goal is to reach the first 100,000 subscribers .

Feel free to subscribe our channel "ELEMENTS".
Leave a like if you enjoy the music and comment your thoughts below.

Stay tuned for more Deep and Dope songs.

Thanks a lot to our subscribers. We appreciate it. :)

Stay awesome guys ! :)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Behind The Scenes And On The Set: The 1950s (some haunting photos)
FredFlix

Published on May 24, 2018
You're on your own as far as who, what, why, when and where. But if you have a question I'll try to help.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: Simona Minisini in "Ahlaw Sahla"
Good King Ruggish

Published on May 25, 2018
Dare I say it again dear friends? Yes, it's T.G.I.F. once again, and today I'm featuring a dancer that has long been a favorite here at the Palace. Italian dancer Simona Minisini has appeared in a number of my mashups, and I thought it was high time she received the spotlight treatment. Aside from being a talented performer and teacher, she is the director of the Bellysimo Dance Co. in her native Italy. Enjoy!

Music: "Ahlaw Sahla" by Emad Sayyah

As always, I do not own any of the material contained herein, nor do I receive any compensation from it. I have simply compiled this material from other sources and presented it for the entertainment of the viewing audience. All credit and rights belong to the original artists.

Most of the videos I use are culled from various YouTube channels. Two of my favorite go-to channels are those of Valdimir Kluchenkov and Oldfrinx Bellydance. There you can see the original videos in their entirety as well as many other bellydance related videos and bellydance content.

Oldfrinx: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4UF...
Vladimir Kluchenkov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzO...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: vol. 217
Good King Ruggish

Published on May 25, 2018
Dare I say it again dear friends? Yes, it's T.G.I.F. once again, and in addition to today's tribute video, I'm also submitting for your approval my latest mashup, my 217th if you're keeping track.

Helping us to usher in this long Memorial Day weekend are: Ekaterina Verbovaya (Russia); Tetiana Tesliuk (Ukraine); Nathalie Tedrick (United States); Anjelica Scannura (Canada); Alena Mangur (Russia); Nancy Kuo (Taiwan); Pavlina Skalská (Czech Republic); Raissa Araujo (Brazil); Francisca Caceres (Chile); Ai Donya Nakagawa (Japan); Elizaveta Kodochigova (Ukraine); Mariana Custódio (Brazil); Seoyoung Park (South Korea); Carmelina Saman (Peru); Colleena Shakti (India); Camellia Sinensis (United States); Crystina Wang (Singapore); and Katya Kiipli (Estonia/Ireland). Enjoy!

Music: "Uyan/Susmak" by Tarkan

As always, I do not own any of the material contained herein, nor do I receive any compensation from it. I have simply compiled this material from other sources and presented it for the entertainment of the viewing audience. All credit and rights belong to the original artists.

Most of the videos I use are culled from various YouTube channels. Two of my favorite go-to channels are those of Valdimir Kluchenkov and Oldfrinx Bellydance. There you can see the original videos in their entirety as well as many other bellydance related videos and bellydance content.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dubai Desert Safari Belly Dancing
NNELE71

Published on Dec 21, 2017

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
2 Broke Girls Final Curtain Call
MrYorkieLover Fitness Entertainment

Published on May 26, 2018
2 Broke Girls Final Curtain Call - March 14, 2017. This was the last episode of Season 6 and as it turns out the last episode of the series that was cancelled on 5/12/17. The cast includes: Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Jonathan Kite, Matthew Moy, Garrett Morris, Jennifer Coolidge, Ed Quinn, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Brad Goreski, and Christopher Gorham. Enjoy.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Johnny Crawford Net Worth & Bio - Amazing Facts You Need to Know
Celebrity Net Worth

Published on Jan 6, 2018
Complete biography: https://networthpost.com/johnny-crawf...

John Ernest "Johnny" Crawford was born on the 26th March 1946, in Los Angeles, California USA, of part-German, British and Russian descent. He is an actor, perhaps still best known for appearing in the role of Mark McCain, the son of Lucas played by Chuck Connors in the TV western series entitled “The Rifleman” from 1958. He is also recognized as a musician.

Have you ever wondered how rich Johnny Crawford is, as of early 2016? According to celebrity dot money, it is estimated that Johnny’s net worth is over a million dollars; his career in the entertainment industry has earned him a big part of his modest fortune over time.

Johnny Crawford was born to Betty and Robert Lawrence Crawford, Sr.; his older brother Robert Jr., is also an actor. Johnny, together with his father and brother, was nominated for Emmy Awards in 1959. Thus, he was raised in a family full of actors and musicians, and under that influence, his professional acting career began while he was a child. Meantime he attended Hollywood High School, from which he matriculated in 1964.

Johnny`s career began when he was still a child, appearing firstly in the “The Pinky Lee Show” in 1950. Six years later, he became more focused on acting, being cast in such TV series as “The Lone Ranger”, “Telephone Time” and “Make Room for Daddy” in the mid-50s. Then in 1958, he was chosen for the role of Mark McCain in the highly popular TV series “Rifleman” through 1963, which increased his net worth by a large degree. After the series ended, Johnny looked for another long-term commitment, and managed to land roles in such productions as “Indian Paint”, “Village of the Giants” and “The Restless Ones” both in 1965, and then appeared in “El Dorado” in 1966 with John Wayne and Robert Mitchum in lead roles. Before the end of the decade, he also starred in “Hawaii Five-O” and “The Big Valley” among others, all of which increased his net worth.

In the 1970s Johnny`s career declined somewhat, and he appeared only in minor roles in films and TV series such as “The Naked Ape” , “The Inbreaker” and “The Great Texas Dynamite Chase”, but certainly increased his net worth.

His career took a turn for the better in the 1980s, as he appeared in such popular productions as “Macbeth”, “The All American Cowboy” and “William Tell” in 1987and ‘88), among others, all of which added to his net worth.

Before he decided to retire from acting, Johnny made several appearances in the 1990s, in films and TV series such as “The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw” in which he repeated his role from “The Rifleman”, “Rupert Patterson Wants to be a Super Hero” in 1997, and “The Thirteenth Floor” in ‘99, all adding steadily to his net worth.

Johnny has also been recognized as a musician, and since 1992 he has been the leader of a California-based vintage dance orchestra, with which he has released one album "Sweepin' the Clouds Away" in 2012, which has also increased his net worth somewhat.

Regarding his personal life, Johnny Crawford has been married to Charlotte Samco since 1995, although they are apparently now separated. He is also known as a former member of the AJRA (American Junior Rodeo Association) and the PRCA (Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association).

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Chuck Connors: Short Biography, Net Worth & Career Highlights
Celebrity Net Worth

Published on Oct 10, 2017
Complete biography: http://celebritynetworth.wiki/chuck-c...

American actor, writer and professional basketball and baseball player, and one of the few athletes in American professional sports’ history who played in both Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association, “Chuck” Connors was born on 10 April 1921, in Brooklyn, New York City USA, to parents Marcella Nondrigan and Alban ‘Allan’ Connors, of part-Irish descent. Connors is perhaps best known for having played the role of Lucas McCain in the hit ABC TV series “The Rifleman” from 1958 to ‘63. Chuck Connors passed away in 1992.

So just how wealthy was Chuck Connors? As celebrity dot money states, Connors had established a net worth of over five million dollars, acquired partly during his professional baseball and basketball careers, but largely during his career in the entertainment industry.

Kevin Joseph Aloysius “Chuck” Connors grew up in West Brooklyn. He excelled in baseball and basketball which helped him to earn a scholarship to a private high school, Adelphi Academy. Upon matriculating in 1939, he enrolled in Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey on a baseball scholarship, and played for both the college baseball and basketball teams. Two years later he dropped out and joined the army at the start of US involvement in the Second World War, as a tank-warfare instructor, but managed to continue playing both sports during his service.

When discharged in 1946, Connors briefly joined the Boston Celtics basketball team, becoming the first player in the NBA history to break a glass backboard. He then left for spring training with the Brooklyn Dodgers, a major-league baseball club, and went on to devote himself to his baseball career, playing in several minor leagues at various places such as in Mobile Alabama, Montreal Canada, Rochester New York, and Newark New Jersey. In 1949 Connors finally joined the Dodgers, but soon returned to Montreal. Then in 1950 he joined the Chicago Cubs and later played in the minor leagues again, for the Cubs’ team the Los Angeles Angels. His baseball and basketball years contributed to raise his net worth, but he realized that he would never make the top grade in either sport.

In 1951 Connors was offered a small role in the movie “Pat and Mike” by the MGM casting director Bill Grady, a passionate Angels fan. Connors was cast in the role of a police captain, actually earning $12,000 before the baseball spring training started, which was more than double his baseball salary, but he went on to play his last season with the Angels in 1952. The following year he retired from baseball to devote himself to his acting career, taking roles in the 1953 movies “Code Two”, “South Sea Woman” and “Trouble Along the Way”. He went on to appear in a number of television series of the time, such as “The Loretta Young Show”, “City Detective”, “Private Secretary” “Adventures of Superman”, “Gunsmoke” and “Crossroads” to name a few. His acting career grew and his net worth certainly improved.

Connors’ big break came with the 1957 film “Old Yeller”. His performance as a strong father figure generated astonishing popularity, significantly added to his wealth and led him to be cast in the hit ABC Western series “The Rifleman”, as Lucas McCain, the role which would remain Connors’ signature; he played a Wild West rancher owning a customized rapid-fire Winchester rifle, in the series which lasted from 1958 to 1963, and was the first to portray a widowed father raising a son alone. It became extremely popular and considerably boosted Connors’ wealth.

Meanwhile, Connors appeared in numerous other television series and movies, such as the 1963 movies “Flipper” and “Move Over, Darling”. He hosted the 1973 series “Thrill Seekers”, and numerous episodes of the radio series “Family Theater”. His part in the 1977 mini series “Roots” brought him a nomination for an Emmy Award.

Overall, Chuck Connors appeared in more than 65 movies and over 50 TV productions, which established him as a Hollywood star and earned him an appreciable fortune. In 1991 Connors became an inductee into the Western Performance Hall of Fame.

Speaking of his personal life, Connors was married three times, firstly with Elizabeth Jane Riddell Connors from 1948 to 1962, and they had four sons together. In 1963 he married his co-star Kamala Devi, however, their marriage ended in 1973. He then married another co-star, Faith Quabius in 1977, but they divorced two years later. At the time when he died, his companion was Rose Mary Grumley. He died of lung cancer in Los Angeles in 1992, being aged 71.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Friday Night TV In The 1960s: Do You Remember These 70 Network Shows?
FredFlix

Published on Jun 1, 2018
FredFlix: The World We Knew

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: vol. 219
Good King Ruggish

Published on Jun 3, 2018
Good morning dear friends, and happy Sunday! Allow me to sweeten your weekend with this, my 219th mashup and the first for the month of June. Joining us bright and early this morning are: Avery Lamar, Nathalie Tedrick, and Rebecca Vasile (U.S.A.); Oxana Bazaeva (Russia); Svetlana Tumanova (Ukraine); Irina Akulenko (Ukraine/U.S.A.); Nadira Ram (Italy); Kseniya Solonetskaya (Ukraine/Russia); Maya Székely (Hungary); Laura Prokopenko (a.k.a. "LaUra")(Uzbekistan/U.S.A.); Nika Mlakar (Slovenia); *Olga Kovaleva (Russia); Eliza Perry (U.S.A.); Irina "Daliya" Shevchenko (Georgia/Russia); Elena Astratyan (a.k.a. "Lena Romanenko")(Ukraine); Warda Shahrazad (U.S.A.); Zara Toleuova (Kazakhstan); Yulia Chiu (Taiwan); Latifah (Czech Republic); Polina Mytko (Croatia); Mairim Pérez (Spain); *Simona Šlefendoraitė (Lithuania); Catarina Dantas (Brazil); Marta Kalva (Latvia); Nata Fari Barsova (Russia); and Alia Mohamed (U.S.A.). Enjoy!

Music: "Afrah" by Amr Diab

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
3 GIRLS IN THE WOODS MADNESS - MY SISTERS ANNOUNCEMENT
Stephanie Margeth

Published on Jun 6, 2018
Yall, spend a day in the woods with those girls. love them to pieces except when they squirt in my eye. lol put the questions for my sister in the comments! love yall to the moon and back!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1964 HITS: Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um - Major Lance
MusicProf78

Published on Jun 9, 2018
Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um (Curtis Mayfield) by Major Lance, arranged by Johnny Pate

Lance’s second top-10 hit was re-done by Johnny Rivers in 1977 under the title “Curious Mind (Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um).”

Pop Chart Peaks: Cash Box 4, Billboard 5, Music Vendor 5

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1964 HITS: The Jerk - Larks
MusicProf78

Published on Jun 9, 2018
The Jerk (Julian) by The Larks

Referencing not Steve Martin’s film character “Navin Johnson,” but one of the many fad dances of the 1960s.

Pop Chart Peaks: Cash Box 6, Billboard 7, Record World 7

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top 50 Comedians Of The 20th Century (countdown with clips of each)
FredFlix

Published on Jun 8, 2018
I made this video as a fun way for people to enjoy the wit and wisdom of 50 hilarious comic minds, all in one place. So don't worry about the order or if anyone was left out. Just enjoy.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
A Tribute to MAD Magazine
FredFlix

Published on Jun 13, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Distant Replay: Police Story
FredFlix

Published on Jun 11, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Look at Life London Fab Gear Carnaby Street 1960'S
belfast jack

Published on Jun 16, 2018
More Golden Oldies for you Thumbs Up please & Subscribe thank you enjoy. Please post to your friends & Family in your social media and share in the Fun Many thanks Belfastjack

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Soho London Stripper 1960'S
belfast jack

Published on Jun 16, 2018
Thumbs Up please & Subscribe

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Mods & Rockers Mick Fleetwood & Cheynes 1960'S
belfast jack

Published on Jun 17, 2018
Thumbs Up please & Subscribe

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Young Kate Upon, Chrissy Teigen, Irina Shayk & More Go Bare In 2011 | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Published on Jun 18, 2018
A young Kate Upton, Chrissy Teigen, Irina Shayk, Brooklyn Decker and more 2011 models take you behind the scenes of their photoshoots in this epic throwback.
Subscribe to ►► http://po.st/SubscribeSI_Swimsuit

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Natali Berserk Belly Dancer
Avihass

Natali Berserk Belly Dancer
Ukraine Kiev
Video: Avi Has

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gal Shimron - Belly Dancer - Drum Solo
Avihass

Published on Jun 17, 2018
Gal Shimron - Belly Dancer - Drum Solo
Video: Avi Has

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
100 Unsung Beauties ('40s to '80s) re-posted with partial nudity removed
FredFlix

YouTube took this down because it didn't meet "community guidelines." So I had to fix it.
Also see 100 More Unsung Beauties, which came from viewer comments from the first posting.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
100 MORE Unsung Beauties (as suggested by FredFlix viewers)
FredFlix

These are the beauties you wanted.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Distant Replay: Starman (1950s Japanese flying hero)
FredFlix

Published on Jun 15, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
3 GIRLS IN THE WOODS - DAY AT THE CAMP
Stephanie Margeth

Published on Jun 21, 2018
yall, spent a day in the woods with da guuuurls! Hope you enjoyed this video, I had a great time! gonna convert all the girls into bushcrafters now. #goals

join our family and SUBSCRIBE okay? thx :)

subscribe to my vlog channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gF...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria (Ice & Upfinger Radio Edit)
DJ Smile Music

Published on Jun 20, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Pentangeli Brothers at the Borgata | VicDibitetto.net
Vic Dibitetto

Published on Jun 22, 2018