• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Lt Columbo Roasts Frank Sinatra
Jersey John

Published on Sep 21, 2014
http://youtu.be/FUmtDfIyVz8

Additional video shows when Sinatra actually sings with Columbo at the end. Cut out of last video due to 10 minute restriction

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Distant Replay: NBC's Saturday Night At The Movies
FredFlix

Published on Jun 23, 2018
FredFlix: The World We Knew

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What's My Line? Colonel Sanders
kirkba

Published on Feb 18, 2009
December 1 ,1963

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
People Magazine in the 1970s
FredFlix

Published on Jul 2, 2018
FredFlix: The World We Knew

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The NY Yankees Locker Room with Vic DiBitetto: Out of Moby Dick | VicDibitetto.net
Vic Dibitetto

Published on Jul 2, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
TAXI...Jim with Latka's cocaine cookies.
godlike51

Published on Oct 13, 2013
Danny DeVito, Christopher Lloyd, Marilu Henner

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gunny Goes to the DMV
We Are The Mighty

Published on Dec 12, 2015
In this second episode, Gunny experiences the joys of the DMV and decides to make a few changes. Animated by Marine vet Vannick Douglas.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The TV Machine
FredFlix

Published on Jul 7, 2018
Rod Taylor journeys through the decades from 1952 to the present watching glimpses of television's "future" (to him).

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
OLD COMMERCIALS #1 (the 70's)
keefmeister77

Published on Jul 5, 2009
Alka Selzter ("Mama Mia!"), Hai Karate Aftershave, Dow "Scrubbing Bubbles", Bing Crosby flips pancakes for Minute Maid and 5 more.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
OLD COMMERCIALS #2 (the 70's)
keefmeister77

Published on Jul 5, 2009
"Please don't squeeze the Charmin!", Morris the Cat, Riccardo Montlebahn for Cordoba, "Hey Mikey!" (Life cereal), Charlie the Tuna, Jordache Jeans and 11 more.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Her 52nd summer is a walk in paradise.
Banshee Moon

Published on Jul 7, 2018
A walk in paradise with Farm Girl in her 52nd summer. Yes July is her birth month!
It was Independence day and Farm Girl and Exoman had a visit from daughter Destyn. The trips to the beach were fabulous. Riding the schwinn cruiser bikes and just hanging out and cooking alligator tacos was superb. Exoman loves to film the subtle but delightful experiences and share them as on Youtube for as long as people will want to join us in our pursuit of simple happiness.

Farm Girl's calendars and more- https://www.etsy.com/shop/bansheemoon

Farm Girl on Instagram-
https://www.instagram.com/thebansheem...

Help support this channel-
https://www.patreon.com/bansheemoon

Join Farm Girl on Face Book-https://www.facebook.com/bansheemoong...

Follow me on Twitter-
https://twitter.com/bansheesmoon

Website-
http://www.bansheemoon.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Peter Noone interviews Gerry Marsden and Freddie Garrity
Bobby Cole

Published on Jun 11, 2009
This is from an early 90's special on the original 60's British Invasion.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Tony BlackBurn Show Radio 1 Back in the Day 1970
belfast jack

Published on Jul 13, 2018
More Golden Oldies for you Thumbs Up please & Subscribe thank you enjoy. Please post to your friends & Family in your social media and share in the Fun Many thanks Belfastjack

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Fake Fashion & Art In the 1960'S
belfast jack

More Golden Oldies for you Thumbs Up please & Subscribe thank you enjoy. Please post to your friends & Family in your social media and share in the Fun Many thanks Belfastjack

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Revital Ayzenberg Belly Dancer - Bteegy Sertak
Avihass

Revital Ayzenberg Belly Dancer - Bteegy Sertak
Video: Avi Has

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
FredFlix Favorite Forty: Music Acts of the '60s and '70s (countdown)
FredFlix

Published on Jul 5, 2018
These are favorites, not necessarily greatest. Pink Floyd didn't make the list but the Monkees did. If that though sickens you, don't watch.
Note: Some live performance audio had to be used to get past the YouTube copyright cops.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top 15 TV Robots of the 1960s, '70s & '80s
FredFlix

Published on Jul 11, 2018
Well, it seems I can't win. I'm not a Dr. Who fan (we didn't get the show) but I got a couple of comments saying the Daleks should be included. And I left out Tobor and Gigantor as well II didn't get those shows, either, though I've seen them). So I remade the video and re-posted it, but now I hear the Daleks are NOT robots. Anyway, it is what it is and I'm not changing it again. And please note that thee are TV robots, not including guest appearances, so there's no need to tell me I should have included Robby the Robot of Forbidden Planet.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
CLUTCH CARGO: The Ghost Ship
PizzaFlix

Published on Sep 22, 2012
Get ready for another exciting adventure with Clutch Cargo and his pals Spinner and Paddlefoot!

This animated cliff-hanger serial centers on Clutch Cargo, a writer and pilot who is sent around the world on dangerous assignments! Accompanying him are his young ward Spinner and his pet dachshund, Paddlefoot. The show is infamous for its use of the "Syncro-Vox" technique, which superimposes live-action human lips over limited-motion animation cels.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
STAR TREK UNAIRED VERSION 2ND PILOT INTRO from 16mm film
garymalone1701

Published on Jun 18, 2011
The original print from Star Trek's 2nd pilot was never aired in this format. Had different opening narration, credits, had acts 1 thru 4 like an old quinn martin show and had scenes cut from aired version and different end credits and music. The original 16mm print is now stored in the Smithsonian oddly enough the soundtrack for this version was released with the cage. CBS owns all rights to Star Trek and no rights are implied. Just a part of trek history to share.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Three Stooges 02 Punch Drunks 1934 Curly, Larry, Moe
CLASSIC COMEDY CHANNEL

The Three Stooges, Punch Drunks 1934, Curly Howard, Moe Howard, Larry Fine

Please like, subscribe and consider supporting my channel by becoming a Patreon partner for just $1 monthly, donations will go towards growing the channel including my own created funny public pranks and of course, more Stooges and Classic. https://www.patreon.com/user

Plot
Struggling boxing manager Moe is having lunch with several associates who are angry at him for their low payment and threatening to quit on him. When he notices their shy waiter (Curly) goes into a violent fugue whenever he hears the song "Pop Goes the Weasel" which is the case when he knocks out three associates and later his boss. Moe also takes notice of a fiddler (Larry) who happens to be playing the potent tune at the restaurant. Seeing dollar signs in the uncontrollable waiter, Moe quickly recruits the two unsuspecting cohorts and preps them for the boxing world. Curly's boxing handle becomes "K.O. Stradivarius", and with Larry in tow—playing "Pop Goes the Weasel" at every boxing match, Curly becomes the number-one contender for the heavyweight championship.

Before the matches occur, while Curly is doing the rowing exercise under the supervision of Moe, on a rural road, they notice a young lady, whose car is stuck in the ditch. Moe wants to help her out, at first not letting Curly get involved, stating that "BOXING AND WOMEN DON'T MIX", However, Moe asks him to help with the problem, and requests Larry to play the "Weasel" tune. When Larry does this again for the second time, Curly does succeed in getting the car out of the ditch, and hops in the car with the lady driving away from the rural area. Curly is found on the day of the big match with the lady in the dressing room, causing Moe to hit him, telling him not to interfere with women and to go upstairs into the arena.

All goes well until the night of the highly anticipated World Championship match with Killer Kilduff (Al Hill). Only a few moments into the first round, Kilduff plants a left hook at Curly, sending him into the crowd, landing on Larry and crushing his violin. Frantic, Larry scurries the streets, looking for anything that is playing "Pop Goes the Weasel," while Curly is being battered by the boxer. Larry finds a radio playing the tune, takes it and heads back to the arena. Larry arrives at the arena a few minutes later with the radio. The song ends moments later just as Curly is about to knock out Kilduff, when the radio announcer is about to tell the children's story involving "Peter Rabbit", causing Moe to crash the radio on Larry's head, ruining the box. Moe sends Larry back out to find something else playing "Pop Goes the Weasel".

Larry manages to come across a politician's campaign truck blaring the tune from its speakers and "race-drives" it to the arena, crashing through a side wall. Curly is just about ready to throw in the towel until he hears "Pop Goes the Weasel". The wobbily boxer comes to his feet with renewed energy, and knocks out Kilduff in a matter of seconds, winning the fight. The song continues, however, and as they celebrate in the ring, Curly knocks out Larry and Moe and begins to advance on the camera as the short ends.

Production and significance
The script for Punch Drunks was written by the Stooges, credited as "Jerry Howard, Larry Fine and Moe Howard". According to Moe, the initial treatment of the script was originated by Moe; on its strength, the studio decided to produce the Stooges' next film sooner than scheduled.[1] Filming was completed May 2–5, 1934.[2]

In 2002, Punch Drunks was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant", the only Stooge film to achieve such an honor.

Directed by Lou Breslow
Produced by Jules White
Written by Moe Howard
Larry Fine
Jerry Howard
Jack Cluett
Starring Moe Howard
Larry Fine
Curly Howard
Chuck Callahan
William Irving
Jack "Tiny" Lipson
Dorothy Granger
Al Hill
Billy Bletcher
Arthur Housman
Larry McCrath
George Gray
A.R. Heysel
Dorothy Vernon
Cinematography Henry Freulich
Edited by Robert Carlisle
Distributed by Columbia Pictures
Release date
July 13, 1934 (U.S.)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Rolling Stones Jamming Abbey Road 1968
belfast jack

Published on Jul 15, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: vol. 223
Good King Ruggish

Published on Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday dear friends! If you've followed my channel for a while now you've probably noticed a significant drop in the frequency of uploads. Well, like many people I've simply gotten busy with other things and don't have the free time I used to. After all, this isn't my job, it's just something I do for fun when time allows, and time just doesn't allow as much as it used to. Rest assured, my channel isn't going away, but there simply won't be as many uploads as there have been in the past.

So, with that out of the way, please welcome to the stage: Natalia Liseeva (Uzbekistan/Russia); Elizaveta Tafiy (Ukraine); Alina Seregina (Russia); Jasmina Raqs (U.S.A.); Gloria Hashad (Venezuela/Austria); Kama Safaraliyeva (Azerbaijan); Ju Nahid (Brazil); *Caitlin Prince (U.S.A.); Andjeya Demidova (a.k.a. "Andjie D")(Russia); Kiersten "Kay" Valence (U.S.A.); Olga Taifi (Russia); Thainá Calisto (Brazil); Silvia Brazzoli (Italy); Anna Agafonova (Ukraine); Hanna Hadara (Brazil); Güzel Kandemir (Turkey/U.S.A.); Lelah Kaur (Italy); Basia Gmyrek (a.k.a. "Basma")(Poland); and Olga Vasileva (Russia). Enjoy!

Music: "Ghazal" by Niyaz

As always, I do not own any of the material contained herein, nor do I receive any compensation from it. I have simply compiled this material from other sources and presented it for the entertainment of the viewing audience. All credit and rights belong to the original artists.

Most of the videos I use are culled from various YouTube channels. Two of my favorite go-to channels are those of Valdimir Kluchenkov and Oldfrinx Bellydance. There you can see the original videos in their entirety as well as many other bellydance related videos and bellydance content.

Oldfrinx: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4UF...
Vladimir Kluchenkov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzO...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gianluca Vacchi - Most Interesting Man In The World
Valuetainment

Published on Mar 12, 2018
Gianluca Vacchi is a billionaire who has has 11 million Instagram followers, his dance moves have gone viral on social media, he’s been in some epic music videos including "Mi Gente" with J- Balvin, he’s a DJ and more... He is literally the most interesting man in the world and in this interview he discusses his next big ventures. Don’t forget to subscribe to Valuetainment: http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
#155 when ME and HER took you for a week to MOROCCO - MARRAKESH
Stephi's Vlog

Published on Mar 30, 2018
Y’all, in this video you get a inside of the beautiful city marrakesh. I have to say the people have been mostly very nice and open, at times of course also pushy and trying to find their way to make money on you. But for the most part we really enjoyed it, once the cultur shock is settling you get to see a whole new world with beautiful details.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Roxette - Listen To Your Heart (Remix 2016)
Rosso

Published on Nov 28, 2016

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Hollies - Stop Stop Stop (1966) HQ
MUNROWS RETRO

Published on Jun 25, 2018
Love that banjo! One of this band's many, many great hits .. and a personal favorite of mine! I aimed for authenticity and a touch of humor on their very infamous carny melody. The Hollies were great at placing offbeat instruments into their songs, but instruments that worked. Who can forget the steel drums in Carrie Anne, their 1967 summer hit? Recorded at Abbey Road Studios in summer 1966, the single was released in October 1966. Peaking at #1 in Canada and #2 in the UK, the song went to #7 in the US on the Billboard Hot 100 on December 10, 1966 (#8 on Cash Box).

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sia - Beautiful People Say (Tommer Mizrahi Edit 2016)
DJ Smile Music

Published on Mar 9, 2016

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Bruce Lee Vs. Billy Jack (and other stuff you thought you'd never see)
FredFlix

Published on Jul 14, 2018
Note: I realize Weaver drove a Valiant and not a Road Runner in Duel.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top 10 Monster Maidens of the '50s and '60s
FredFlix

Published on Jul 16, 2018
Movies only. I count vampires as monsters.
I realize some of these women are married in the films, so technically they're not maidens. But I didn't let that stop me.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Three Stooges 15 Disorder In The Court 1936 Curly, Larry, Moe
CLASSIC COMEDY CHANNEL

Published on Jul 22, 2018
The Three Stooges E15, Disorder In The Court, 1936, Curly Howard, Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Bud Jamison, Solomon Horwitz