• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The GIM2 Official Tar and Feather List

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am thinking we need to create/maintain an ongoing list of all those worthy of being tarred and feathered. So, since no one else has done so - I am starting this thread as the GIM2 Official Tar and Feather List.

In order to officially include someone on the list - you have to include why they deserve to be on the list AND your post needs to have a MINIMUM of 10 Thanks in order to qualify.

In my subsequent post, I will make the 1st nomination to the list and if it receives a minimum of 10 "thanks" that person will be added.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My first nomination to the list is...

Blythe Masters.

She has been intimately involved in the creation of the monster we call derivatives and has overseen their growth to the point where banks and other financial institutions have become too big to fail and their executives have become above the law - no matter how egregious their criminal offenses.

In addition, Blythe has been instrumental in the ongoing suppression of the gold/silver prices thus defrauding those that believe in honest money.

Because of these and other crimes, I believe that Blythe Masters has earned the dubious distinction of being the 1st nominee into the official GIM2 Tar and Feather list.

In order to officially induct her onto the list - I need a minimum of 10 of you to agree with me by thanking this post.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I nominate all politicians and their special interest groups who use them to rob people and control them.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You can nominate anyone you want - but, in order for them to be included, you have to get 10 people to agree with you by "thanking" your post so you need to give a sufficient argument of why they should by included in the list.

Straw can we pick ANYBODY or just metals minded folk that deserve T&F?

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You have to be specific - i.e. by name. One name per post. Otherwise, you would be advocating that Ron Paul gets tarred and feathered.

I nominate all politicians and their special interest groups who use them to rob people and control them.

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
Alex Jones--

He is a loose cannon who instead of presenting his valid side of the Gun issue story on Piers Morgans show and helping the cause....he ranted like a lunatic and actually did more damage for the cause than good. Embarrassing, and he deserves tar & feather and a Muzzle....:thumbs_down:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
You guys n gals need to provide pictures too!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
You have to be specific - i.e. by name. One name per post. Otherwise, you would be advocating that Ron Paul gets tarred and feathered.
He's retired, so ....

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I nominate Barack Hussein Obama, but not just for Tar and Feathering. I believe the punishment for Treason is a little more severe. While his positions on domestic policy, immigration, abortion, foreign relations, national defense, etc... are all destined to destroy America, and there's some "question" of his place of birth, citizenship status, educational background, and belief in God or Allah, it's his total disregard for the Constitution that makes him public enemy #1.

Obama tearing constitution.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
Mr. Mod goldhedge sir...I am using an iPad and can't figure out how to load a pic.....sorry :vollkommenauf:

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I nominate Mayor Nancy Bloomberg. Reasons? The guy is a fvcking Idiot! Gun Control, Soda Control, Emergency Room Control, Prescription Painkiller Control. This guy will be telling people what kind of toilet paper to use pretty soon, and it will probably be some kind of environmentally friendly type, or re-useable or something stupid like that!

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I nominate Mayor Nancy Bloomberg. Reasons? The guy is a fvcking Idiot! Gun Control, Soda Control, Emergency Room Control, Prescription Painkiller Control. This guy will be telling people what kind of toilet paper to use pretty soon, and it will probably be some kind of environmentally friendly type, or re-useable or something stupid like that!

bloomberg_nanny.jpg

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
all i got is super glue....is that o.k. ?

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Might not be good enough. Some of the people I envision on this list will need the feathers screwed in. Glue might not be strong enough.

all i got is super glue....is that o.k. ?

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ten !!!!!!!!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Beat me to it. Bloomberg is the epitome in every respect of anti-GIM, anti-liberty, anti-individual, of the elite who knows what is best for the likes of us and is willing to stuff it down our throats. Arrogant beyond any possible definition of the word.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am surprised. Our first official inductee on the list isnt Blythe - who is the individual MOST responsible for the economic calamity the US finds itself in - but, instead one Mr. Michael Bloomberg.

However, who am I to argue with the collective wisdom that is GIM2.

Official Tar and Feather List
1. Michael Bloomberg

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I am surprised. Our first official inductee on the list isnt Blythe - who is the individual MOST responsible for the economic calamity the US finds itself in - but, instead one Mr. Michael Bloomberg.

1. Michael Bloomberg
I'm not surprised once I saw his nomination. Even my nominee, BHO, will lie through his teeth to appease the masses and has pulled the wool over the eyes of many. Bloomberg doesn't even try to hide it.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
On second thought, I remove my post above about Mr. Biden Strawboss.
Why waste good commodities ?
It ain't worth it.
( after the last few days of watching and listening to clips, I am just darn frustrated )

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We need more nominees. Surely there are others worthy of inclusion on the list...

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Update:

Blythe has made the list...

1. Michael Bloomberg
2. Blythe Masters

1. Michael Bloomberg

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I nominate Jon Corzine.

I trust that details of the nomination are not necessary (if they are - you obviously havent been paying attention).

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
John "The Ayes Have It" Boner. He is pure evil.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mr. Mod goldhedge sir...I am using an iPad and can't figure out how to load a pic.....sorry :vollkommenauf:
That's really easy. You need to set up a photobucket account and paste the picture there.

Then you copy the photobucket link of the pic and paste it here using the
tags around the link.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Rev. Fred Phelps of Westborough Baptist Church.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Senator Rand Paul (for endorsing the mainstream candidate running against his father)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Henry Kissinger -- Grand Puppetmaster of CFR, Biderberg, et al. Zionist handler of presidents.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I nominate myself for always posting weird stuff plus I need the feathers for a pillow project.

And I don't follow rules well, plus I farted.
Everybody farts sometime or other. where and when ya do it makes all the difference.

I vote ya take your name off on the grounds you can't help but fart, it's a natural body function.

I still think Joe Biden should be on the list, except he can't help being stupid, so I don't have a better reason than that for putting him on it. Ya can't help stupid!

Has anyone figured out how we will execute this plan?

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Alright, how about one Piers Morgan? Has to be the most abnoxious, arrogant,non American POS in the Media. he's made Gun Control his personal initiative. One can't appear more foolish than he. In the spirit of tar and feathering, I think he should be made to wear a powdered wig, much like his countrymen in the Parliament. What an absolute FOOL!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
For that matter Alan Greenspan.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And if you are going to add that witch Nancy, her pal dingy Harry FU Reid needs to be nominated...

harry_reid_rush_limbaugh.jpg

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Everybody farts sometime or other. where and when ya do it makes all the difference.

I vote ya take your name off on the grounds you can't help but fart, it's a natural body function.

I still think Joe Biden should be on the list, except he can't help being stupid, so I don't have a better reason than that for putting him on it. Ya can't help stupid!

Has anyone figured out how we will execute this plan?
Ok it was a dutch oven, highly offensive, however I defer to your choice.

May I suggest for the how: Belly tank (used for firefighting) on the Bernake's copter filled with raw sewage, hover over intended victim the let the FRNs fly.

Feather are pretty expensive hence frn and sewage while more useful than many politicians is cheaper than tar.

The heli we can sell for beer and BBQ.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My nominee goes out to Hilary (cold hearted bitch) Clinton. Nominated for her love of women and her psychopathic hatred for anyone standing in her way.

"we came we saw we killed" as she laughed at the destruction of a country's sovereignty and its leader. Definitely a tarred and feathered nominee for this stone faced bitch of a woman. Shame the lying mole survived a stroke really, otherwise I could have been saved from even mentioning this evil woman

SH

Last edited:

Gold Rules

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Over seeing the policy of Alan Greenspan

Timothy FRANZ Geithner

Timothy Franz Geithner (pron.: /ˈɡtnər/; born August 18, 1961) is an American economist and central banker. He is the 75th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury, serving under President Barack Obama. He was previously the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Geithner's position includes a large role in directing the Federal Government's spending on the Financial crisis of 2007–2008, including allocation of $350 billion of funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program enacted during the previous administration. At the end of his first year in office, he continued to deal with multiple high visibility issues, including administration efforts to restructure the regulation of the nation's financial system,[SUP][2][/SUP] attempts to spur recovery of both the mortgage market and the automobile industry, demands for protectionism, President Obama's tax changes, and negotiations with foreign governments on approaches to worldwide financial issues.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP]

Last edited: