• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"The Hunt"....and hollywood thinks they dont have a hand in the degradation of society

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Owned by the same people who own the central banks. If we aren't allowed to talk about them we can't very well do anything about it....just smile and nod! I'm certain the hero is the leftist bitch going around hunting down Trump supporters!

I'm in favor of banning Hollywood and taking all its degenerate and moronic residents out back for some retraining!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes, but now that Hollywood has invaded the Newsroom of the MSM, it is 24 hour a day propaganda made up of lies and deceit
And now that Hollywood has invaded the Classroom, our children have turned into Libtards with no gender.
These bastards have a lot to atone for.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Jesus christ who in the hell thinks this is a movie plot worth put out..especially in this day and age.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/the-hu...iversal-in-wake-of-mass-shootings-1202664064/

"The pic’s release date will remain unchanged for the Sept. 27 thriller which follows 12 red-state strangers who wake up in a clearing and realize that they’re being hunted by liberals"
If they wanted a large audience for this, it should have been the other way around.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Once Uppn A Time in Hollywood was great. Laughed so hard during the last 5 minutes my ribs hurt.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If they wanted a large audience for this, it should have been the other way around.
Like the "Death Camps for Trump Supporters," and Trump donor names and address releases, this will only draw more people to walkaway.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Somebody wants to create a civil war in the streets... precursor to gun confiscation....?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Hunt, huh. I think this one will prove to be much more entertaining:

mars_cover_3.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well c'mon man what kinda movie would it be for typical country red neck conservatives hunting down hyper sensitive millennials in the great outdoors?
It just ain't sport.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Once Uppn A Time in Hollywood was great. Laughed so hard during the last 5 minutes my ribs hurt.
Tarantino is so anti- Modern Hollywood (non-PC) I am amazed he pulled this one off.

"God damn fucking Hippies--GET OFF MY LAWN!" to Tex Watson. hahahaha...

Highlight of the summer. cool:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Tarantino is so anti- Modern Hollywood (non-PC) I am amazed he pulled this one off.

"God damn fucking Hippies--GET OFF MY LAWN!" to Tex Watson. hahahaha...

Highlight of the summer. cool:

*SPOILER ALERT*

When Leonardo just non chalantly walked into the pool shed and then came out and did what he did to that hippie .....I couldn’t stop laughing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Somebody wants to create a civil war in the streets... precursor to gun confiscation....?
There it is right there! Now what group of people can you think of who want to see us all fighting and killing each other off?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
*SPOILER ALERT*

When Leonardo just non chalantly walked into the pool shed and then came out and did what he did to that hippie .....I couldn’t stop laughing.
Hey at least you didn't tell them how Bruce Lee got killed:clapx: It all started with 'Spawn Ranch'. The spawn of Satan.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
*SPOILER ALERT*

I would have kept that under my bed, not in the pool shed!!!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You haven't seen the movie? Somebody snuck a 'preview' of what probably was the best acting job I have ever seen in a motion picture (if they only included when Leo returns to the set and TOTALLY KICKS ASS as a villain)

OUTIH

Leonardo Dicapra playing washed up alcoholic actor Rick Dalton playing outlaw Caleb Dekota in the 1960s TV Western "Lancer"

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Hunt, huh. I think this one will prove to be much more entertaining:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Perhaps my absolute, all time FAVORITE spoof scifi "B" movie EVER!!! AACK! ACK! ACK!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hollywood is a sack of satanic sh!t.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Methinks they doth protest too much.

Their projection will ultimately be their downfall.

So many patriots and capable military veterans who LOVE POTUS DJT, like myself, are willing and able to hunt the hunters.

As I learned long, long ago:

Guns, blades, sticks and stones are merely tools.

I am the weapon!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
you laughed at the credits???
Ok I found it, this is just the start of what everyone who actually took the time to watch the movie was laughing at.

Rick Dalton goes off on Tex Watson and the Manson family on the night of Aug 8th, 1969.

You guys must be a blast to hang around with on a Saturday Night? Like watching mud dry.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There's a theory floating around that this film may actually be an expose on the "elite" and what they are and have been up to. Perhaps a precursor to their indictments.