• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The insurrection act will be invoked

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Unfortunately it will be used against conservatives.
Trump, Powel and wood are all being shut down on social media. They wasted no time in starting to shut down conservatives. I think they really just want to back us into a corner. Get us to fight back then bring down the full force of the government against us and "Eliminate" as many of us as possible in the name of domestic security of course.
Under Bush we got the Patriot act
Obama gave us Indefinite detention and suspension of habeas corpus. I forget which one gave us the EO to suspend the constitution and invoke martial law but I think that was Obama as well.
Trump gave the spy agencies an addition 80 billion to monitor us and put the plan into effect. (see Scorps post from the Am to see what the plan is)
We also got the 2018 EO from Trump that he never used but you can be sure will be used to confiscate the wealth of conservatives across the country.
Was he lied to or was he played or was he a part of the plan all along. We will never know but in the end it doesn't look good for us.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Currently Parler is barely working at a snail's pace.. Will they come for GIM?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
When you attack the American Capital, you have crossed the line.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Just suspended Trumps Twatter account permanently. Also the official potus account was scrubbed, everything since Dec 23. Trump must go before the end of his term is up drumbeat, why? Fear is in the air

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The last people to invade Washington D.C. were the damned British. And I still don't like them.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump, Powel and wood are all being shut down on social media.
Also the official potus account was scrubbed, everything since Dec 23.
Dang! Wouldn't that be messing around with the government 'official' record?

Then again, it's not like we weren't warned about it back in the day on a certain thread that cannot be named....

“ideologically inspired violent extremists,”
That's a really wide brush they can paint the town with!

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just suspended Trumps Twatter account permanently. Also the official potus account was scrubbed, everything since Dec 23. Trump must go before the end of his term is up drumbeat, why? Fear is in the air
Is this true?

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Biden Calls Capitol Riots ‘Domestic Terrorism,’ Urged To Create White House Post Targeting Extremists

The president elect has promised to prioritize passing a law against domestic terrorism, according to the Wall Street Journal. His advisors are also pushing him to create a post in the White House specifically to target and combat “ideologically inspired violent extremists,” the publication reported.
When is the military going to say F.U. Biden/Harris/Pelosi??? Even the police have been the target of the Democrats, through Antifa, BLM and the cities (Defund The Police, etc.) they work for. You cannot tell me, that the military and police are going to automatically back the Democrat Regime? Do they really want to carry out unconstitutional orders by Biden/Harris/Pelosi, when they target Patriots, that are heavily armed?

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
yes i believe so. Its almost like someone told us this would happen a long time ago and the OP mocks them.
Yeah, this was foretold exactly how its going down! Stay strong and stand fast patriots.....it's going to get ugly

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bongino went live on Facebook stating that Apple is threatening to take Parler off the apple store...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Unfortunately it will be used against conservatives.
Trump, Powel and wood are all being shut down on social media. They wasted no time in starting to shut down conservatives. I think they really just want to back us into a corner. Get us to fight back then bring down the full force of the government against us and "Eliminate" as many of us as possible in the name of domestic security of course.
Under Bush we got the Patriot act
Obama gave us Indefinite detention and suspension of habeas corpus. I forget which one gave us the EO to suspend the constitution and invoke martial law but I think that was Obama as well.
Trump gave the spy agencies an addition 80 billion to monitor us and put the plan into effect. (see Scorps post from the Am to see what the plan is)
We also got the 2018 EO from Trump that he never used but you can be sure will be used to confiscate the wealth of conservatives across the country.
Was he lied to or was he played or was he a part of the plan all along. We will never know but in the end it doesn't look good for us.
That's now my biggest fear - that this was all a setup with an unwitting DJT playing the villain that's going to be used to justify enforcement of the police state.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That's now my biggest fear - that this was all a setup with an unwitting DJT playing the villain that's going to be used to justify enforcement of the police state.
after waking up 75 million to their little prisons. bad plan.

slackercruster

Seeker
Seeker
Trump was on nightly news saying the patriots will pay for their crime, attacking the Capitol. They said he had to condemn it or he may be in legal trouble. Turncoat Trump saves himself. No surprise their.

Before you break off in a separate union find a trustworthy leader.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

According to Sean Hannity, President Trump has just joined Parler.

Update: Parler went down after President Trump joined the platform

So Trump joins Parler and Apple / Google removing Parler apps. CHUSA, CHUSA, CHUSA

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
1610155295048.png

Wow they can work quickly if they want to.

and of course

1610155201056.png

After Trump, then supporters. Like AH of WWII, scrub everything. Hey maybe Mar-a-largo trials. First Amendment to First Defendant.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

According to Sean Hannity, President Trump has just joined Parler.

Update: Parler went down after President Trump joined the platform

So Trump joins Parler and Apple / Google removing Parler apps. CHUSA, CHUSA, CHUSA
Do it Donald...do it NOW!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When is the military going to say F.U. Biden/Harris/Pelosi??? Even the police have been the target of the Democrats, through Antifa, BLM and the cities (Defund The Police, etc.) they work for. You cannot tell me, that the military and police are going to automatically back the Democrat Regime? Do they really want to carry out unconstitutional orders by Biden/Harris/Pelosi, when they target Patriots, that are heavily armed?
Soon, it's going to happen very soon or not at all!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Saw a video where the cops let the stop the steal protestors (who are presently being hunted down ) into the capitol, waved them in even. Will patiently wait for Trump to showcase this video as it would exonerate his supporters who are presently being hunted down. The video is on youtube.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Saw a video where the cops let the stop the steal protestors (who are presently being hunted down ) into the capitol, waved them in even. Will patiently wait for Trump to showcase this video as it would exonerate his supporters who are presently being hunted down. The video is on youtube.
I must show that to Gov. Baker. He thinks trump caused all of this.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I noticed that, too. The only thing is, I don't think Trump will showcase it. I know most Trump fans are really good people, but the evidence is that Trump is leading people astray.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're right, dial. Wouldn't want to wake him.
I saw the video so surely Trump has seen the video, best thing to do is be patient and let Trump showcase this video so his supporters aren't hunted down. Instead it will be shown his supporters were fooled into enerting the building exonerating them. The video is presently on youtube

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I noticed that, too. The only thing is, I don't think Trump will showcase it. I know most Trump fans are really good people, but the evidence is that Trump is leading people astray.
If he did showcase it that would help his supporters who were fooled into entering the building, along with some CIA employees.