• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the int'l banker is buying the hospice market

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
you'll pay the int'l banker to finish you off

Private Equity Investment in Hospice Hits All-Time High, Valuations Rising​

Chicago-based private equity firm The Vistria Group completed the sale of St. Croix Hospice to affiliate investment company H.I.G. Capital for an undisclosed amount. H.I.G. Capital’s portfolio includes more than 100 companies with combined sales in excess of $30 billion.

Headquartered in Minnesota, St. Croix Hospice has a substantial Midwestern footprint across six states. The company is on a strong growth trajectory through a number of its own acquisitions during 2019 and 2020, as well as several de novos.

The market has also been hot during the early months of 2021, as evidenced by the acquisition of Brookdale Senior Living’s (NYSE: BKD) home health and hospices operations by HCA Healthcare (NYSE: HCA), a transaction expected to spur speedy growth for that business segment. Brookdale entered into a definitive agreement to sell an 80% stake in its health care services segment to HCA for $400 million.

Other firms are seeing similar trends. Husch Blackwell’s Hospice & Palliative Care team indicated that they had participated in transactions totaling several hundreds of millions of dollars in 2020..

SinCity Silver

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My SIL wanted to know where to invest some money, stocks specifically. I told him, “Well, when people start dying in huge numbers from the vaccines, maybe invest in funeral homes and crematoriums.“
But maybe he should start studying and purchasing Precious Metals...after getting prepped up, of course.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My SIL wanted to know where to invest some money, stocks specifically. I told him,
your SIL is a 'him'?

so, you're practicing with your gender terminology already???

:don't know:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LOL, yep, yep...

i can see that now...

oh my

:autumn: