• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The "James McCanney Science Hour - At the Crossroads"

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

The "James McCanney Science Hour - At the Crossroads"​

shows from january 2014 to present are on this page below ... for archives between 2000 through 2013 click here --> weekly radio show archives 2000 through 2013 (i had to divide this page it was getting too large but be sure to go back and listen to many past shows they are as relevant today as then ... besides there are many important commentaries from back then mixed in with the radio shows)

this show is brought to you worldwide free of charge and commercial free every week on WWCR and WTWW shortwave radio stations and on the internet ... and also by way of satellite downlink (see main home page for details time and frequency) ... shows will be placed on this archive sub-page shortly after the live thursday evening broadcast each week ... i pay for the air time and many other expenses with no support or sponsors ... all my work and postings are on my own web page ... i do not post anywhere else ... i do not have email lists ... i do not post on youtube or any other social media ... i do not take donations ... the only income comes from selling my water filters & my books CDs DVDs are only available on my sales page (i do not sell on amazon) ... it is only through constant education that you will become knowledgeable in the true electrical nature of the universe, solar system and planet where we live ... jim mccanney​

LAST UPDATED Thursday August 29, 2019 commercial free show THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY
Download MP3 File JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_August_29_2019.mp3

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That guy claims we didn't go to the Moon.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not again.....I have beer and frozen weeniers....but I guess I could have hot weeniers if I could just get past the Van Allen belts. Yes the magnetic shield that stops an escaping ion and turns it into mass and as it has mass it falls to earth. But I am lazy so I am eating frozen weeniers and warm beer...… Hey its better than popcorn.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Put the weeniers in the beer, temporarily. Cold beer and cold weeniers are better than what you're having.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That guy claims we didn't go to the Moon.
Well he says it in a scientific way. He says NASA (Never A Straight Answer) made a claim that they went to the moon and before he can except such a claim he needs an uninterested third party to verify that claim and that has not happened.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Well he says it in a scientific way. He says NASA (Never A Straight Answer) made a claim that they went to the moon and before he can except such a claim he needs an uninterested third party to verify that claim and that has not happened.
Bullshit. The Chinese and India has both confirmed all of the Apollo landing sites.

everybody is lying except for the guy selling coffee mugs

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Bullshit. The Chinese and India has both confirmed all of the Apollo landing sites.

everybody is lying except for the guy selling coffee mugs
Can I see the link to this?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/Jame...er_19_2019.mp3

White Knight: Super airplane used to take space worthy airframes to high altitude and drop them to test their design.
Stratolauncher funded by Paul Allen. Allen's heirs pulled Allen's money out of the project.

Disinfo: Veteran's Today,

USA Watchdog: Dane Wiggington chemtrails poster boy.

Batteries: Latest is not the greatest. McCanney uses gel batteries. Safety first.

Wing Generator:

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_September_26_2019.mp3

Topics: Water, Energy, Airlines, Wing Generator

Nasa only listens to Nasa.

Water standards are very low.

Send McCanney your zip code and he will send you test results for your area.

Airlines being killed by strong US Dollar

Nuclear is killing electric power Utilities. In 2 to 3 years many utility company's will be bankrupt. To bail them out rates will go to, 30 to 40 cents per kilowatt.

Cooperative energy systems: Using local cooperatives to share the generation and the use of the electricity.

3 blade wind generators don't work and solar is cost prohibitive. McCanney's wing gen will solve the problem.

Short video of Wing Gen 5:43.
The funding campaign is long over.

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
If you want to believe, far be it from me to dissuade you.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_October_10_2019.mp3

Impeachment, the dumbocrats can't win in an honest race.

Fracking a bad idea destroying fresh water.

Old pipes causing water problems

a world with limited resources

Nobel prize for Dark Matter a quantity never seen, never defined so a prize for a science fudge factor. Ort cloud. another never detected item just another fudge factor.

Toyota Research boat for solar/hydrogen power; dangerous stuff.

Electrical energy business is in a mess; All the power companies are in debt to the point of bankruptcy because of nuclear. 3 blade and solar don't work. spent nuke fuel will take them down.
General Electric canceled pensions of 20,000 people.

Chinese buying up the US housing market.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He's not wrong! We didn't! Not the way we were told we did! Everything the government has told us has been a lie!
the_shootist,

So you have a piece of paper from DA GOVERNMENT that says you were born.

So, according to you THAT'S A LIE.

So I guess you actually don't exist, according to you - but how did you post here if you don't exist

For every stupid thing some one says, there is a falsehood not far off.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_December_12_2019.mp3

At 17 minute mark
McCanney lays out how he would run our space exploration program.

use a large winged launch vehicle, rockets are stupid and expensive.

NASA is a colossal failure.

Large scale space based mfg.

McCanney knows how to solve the radiation problem, NASA does not have a clue.

A moon train with many moon vehicles that via rotation each vehicle would create it's own gravity. 6 days to the moon, 6 days back multiple vehicles, at the moon transfer to moon orbit vehicle, stupid to land unless you are mining the moon.

31'
Mars a blue planet, now a red planet water lost in comet Venus event.

going to Mars takes extraordinary planning, will take many years to go and be gone for many years.

35'
Our real secret space program has gone to mars which was inhabited just like Antarctica.

40'
Other star systems

3/4 light speed is possible. Nasa still trying to get a mouse into space.

46'
Private industry should be managing space exploration

47'
Petroleum based econ forced on us, we should have been all electrical a long time ago.

Launch vehicles should be cryogenic/jet planes to take people and cargo to 80,000 feet and then launched outside of the atmosphere.

54'
McCanney sales pitch of products.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
the C/17 GlobeMaster - The Secret Space Program IN PLANE SITE !!! Listen to my December 12 radio show ... This is the launch platform for the secret space program ... while all of you are watching rockets go off .. this is how the REAL SPACE PROGRAM is going into space ... NASA's main goal is to keep you from going into space or even thinking about it !!! Listen and learn !!!

1576410868818.png

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Dude sounds interesting. Thanks for posting Bigjon. I'll have to work on some of Jimmy's views...time allowed.

To me the faked moon landings are like a scientific litmus test...much like 9/11 is for goobermint credibility. I mean if you believe that 1960s tech was awesome enough to accomplish what NASA claims...then there's likely nothing a scientist could possibly say that would ever be in question. Many of these old theories posing as fact are finally being tossed overboard...like the big bang. It's about time too.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Download MP3 File JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_March_12_2020.mp3

Water filter business is backing up; Please have patience! First 12'
McCanney water filters are the best; Whole house have an additional ultra-violet filter. 19'
New moon passing in Oct 18, Mercury alignment Oct 20; Affects our weather. 22'
Euro edging out the dollar, Stocks based on short term factors; This virus thing; 27'
Heat exchange; Carnot cycle; 20% create useful energy, 80% heat is wasted.
Limit is 30%, Solar panels are in the same category 20% efficiency 80% waste. 32'
Wind and hydro are only sources of energy that do not create heat.
Solar panels are not green. Solar creates as much heat as any of the other systems. 35:30
Hydro has it's problems, the cement in Hoover dam is still curing. 37:00
Canada selling all it's hydro to US while subsidizing 3 blade wind turbines which do not work.
driving up costs.
Reversible energy systems, hydro is reversible; Propeller is not a reversible process.
Betts limit; Newtonian fluids, air is compressible Betts limit only applys to non-compressible fluids
3 blade wind turbines are trying to use the Betts limit, when it does not apply.
Ivory tower morons who teach engineering are using wrong principles. 49
Wind is the best source of power. The electrical sources from the sun drive our winds. 51
Items from the product line

Last edited: