• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The "James McCanney Science Hour - At the Crossroads"

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

The "James McCanney Science Hour - At the Crossroads"​

shows from january 2014 to present are on this page below ... for archives between 2000 through 2013 click here --> weekly radio show archives 2000 through 2013 (i had to divide this page it was getting too large but be sure to go back and listen to many past shows they are as relevant today as then ... besides there are many important commentaries from back then mixed in with the radio shows)

this show is brought to you worldwide free of charge and commercial free every week on WWCR and WTWW shortwave radio stations and on the internet ... and also by way of satellite downlink (see main home page for details time and frequency) ... shows will be placed on this archive sub-page shortly after the live thursday evening broadcast each week ... i pay for the air time and many other expenses with no support or sponsors ... all my work and postings are on my own web page ... i do not post anywhere else ... i do not have email lists ... i do not post on youtube or any other social media ... i do not take donations ... the only income comes from selling my water filters & my books CDs DVDs are only available on my sales page (i do not sell on amazon) ... it is only through constant education that you will become knowledgeable in the true electrical nature of the universe, solar system and planet where we live ... jim mccanney​

LAST UPDATED Thursday August 29, 2019 commercial free show THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY
Download MP3 File JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_August_29_2019.mp3

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That guy claims we didn't go to the Moon.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not again.....I have beer and frozen weeniers....but I guess I could have hot weeniers if I could just get past the Van Allen belts. Yes the magnetic shield that stops an escaping ion and turns it into mass and as it has mass it falls to earth. But I am lazy so I am eating frozen weeniers and warm beer...… Hey its better than popcorn.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Put the weeniers in the beer, temporarily. Cold beer and cold weeniers are better than what you're having.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
That guy claims we didn't go to the Moon.
Well he says it in a scientific way. He says NASA (Never A Straight Answer) made a claim that they went to the moon and before he can except such a claim he needs an uninterested third party to verify that claim and that has not happened.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Well he says it in a scientific way. He says NASA (Never A Straight Answer) made a claim that they went to the moon and before he can except such a claim he needs an uninterested third party to verify that claim and that has not happened.
Bullshit. The Chinese and India has both confirmed all of the Apollo landing sites.

everybody is lying except for the guy selling coffee mugs

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Bullshit. The Chinese and India has both confirmed all of the Apollo landing sites.

everybody is lying except for the guy selling coffee mugs
Can I see the link to this?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter