• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The KGB Agent Who Predicted EVERYTHING!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anyone who has read the New American magazine or been involved with JBS has know this for MANY years.

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Look at your tertiary education institutions and deny it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nobody is denying it. It's true.

Look at their motive for telling us about it.
This was G. Edward Griffin producing the story; not MSM.

Only a few listened the first time it came out.

This is part of the NEW AWAKENING.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was talking about the defectors who come to America and explain to us how we are brainwashed - they have a motive for doing that.
Every ship leaks, look @ yours. The grass is greener over the fence for many.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What I said is they explain that to us in such a way as to coax us into their fights, not ours.
Sorry, you are not making sense.

Defector blabs, so what? Turns out much of what he said resembles what has happened. It is ancient history now but it looks to have been accurate information.

Keep it in context Funny, that interview is way past its use by date.

Every ship leaks, the worst thing that the Russians could have done was to lend credibility to the leak by going after him. They rightly judged that he only appealed to the fringe and that wouldn't change anything. The place is now full of cultural Marxists that have a dogmatic zeal and ignore facts.

I'd say that if this program is indeed a reality then it is mature and a wild success... to date.

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What exactly is it that you don't get?
That you are correct in your blanket assumptions. You have no way of knowing what you think you know. This guy said what he said years ago and it seems to have been correct. So where is your beef? He is probably dead now and we are full of Marxist trash. Fact is if you took him seriously at the time you be better off now! Argue that you wouldn't!!!!!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sounds like you want to pick a fight where ever you see an opening. So since you didn't like my other replies then how about this: I don't agree, but I'm fine with agreeing to disagree" Are we done yet?
Pick a fight? Why just because I don't agree with you and you never come back with anything solid?

Pick a debate maybe, gawd why such thin skin?

Try using some facts and reason. In this case, there is an observable historic description of a Russian tactic which can now be compared to real-world outcomes many years later. It looks like he was correct, deny that!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Good video, the left has managed to push things so far in their direction that what is now considered far right probably would of been considered liberal or at least centrist a 100 years ago.

Funny how this works right? Russia is probably already more conservative than USA and moving in that direction while USA is headed the opposite way. I guess the propaganda succeeded in both directions to some extent.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I guess the propaganda succeeded in both directions to some extent.
The human condition, never satisfied and prone to blame others for it. Yeah, I guess for every social issue that has been fomented or has naturally occurred in the west there are equal and opposite issues sprouting in the east. They fear that the Chinese will totally lose it if it looks like progress to a more western life is slowing down, the leadership are scared of recession. I don't think that you can say there are clear winners here, just interesting features of the ongoing ideological conflict.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Foreigners don't have our best interest at heart.
They may have defected, but that doesn't mean they are patriots.
Right... so that includes every other immigrant, does it? They start out as foreigners don't they? His future was tied to the country he defected to, it is a massive leap of faith for any individual to undertake. Any genuine defector is probably more committed rather than less.

I see much of their agenda similar to controlled opposition, they point out the errors in our ways and then provide their solutions. Solutions which of course are fully in line with the status quo talking points and the inside the matrix behaviors. Just more of the same really.
1. This video interview is decades old.
2. That he made this assertion is a matter of fact and has been on the record for a long time.
3. Today's reality in the education system and government bureaucracy appear to bear out what he predicted.
4. This phenomenon is now routinely observable and hard to argue with, save maybe the cause of the phenomena.

What do you not understand? How is he running some covert agenda? This is history, it has happened. How is he providing a solution? He isn't, he is simply stating the way that they operate and what the likely outcome would be... and blow me down, he pretty well nailed the outcome. Deny that!

You are an obtuse man!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Couldn't you have simply agreed to disagree instead of attacking supposed personal traits?
You have demonstrated a particularly obtuse approach to this topic and others. It is simply an observation, one that I am not the first to make.

A lot of people predicted the outcomes. I never once denied the things the video says. The problems are well known and their ramifications well understood outside the main stream debates.
From that period? Can you cite them and the reason they predicted the outcome?
The Russians being bad or good is a "status quo keeping" successful debate. It polarizes the nation and creates fear. The status quo stays in power by division and fear methods.

If we solved our own problems, and didn't spend so much time fearing the Russians, they would have probably never done these things, if they even did in the first place.

I am not a supporter of the Russian gov't but it's none of my business to do anything about that and doing something about that at the federal layers takes away from MAGA. Dims (or Marxists as you call them) are actually in support of MAGA - or rather more correctly, their constituents are.

We use dishonest money and people put their faith and trust into others. Then they expect these others to do what is right while these others do most everything in secret. They claim to have our best interest in mind but yet we can't be told what they're doing and instead they say, "just trust them." More secret operations will not make that any better.

The nation was built on individual freedoms and individual responsibilities - at least that was the intention of the original founders. Foreign entanglements often turn out bad despite the supposed "best intention" talking points.

We already have a defense military big enough to assure the other nations won't directly attack us. We don't need to be involved in their affairs and if we solved our own problems anything they tried to do to us to bring us down probably wouldn't work. If they indirectly attack us, the indirection doesn't work when a transparent, individual responsibility culture exists. That may not exist now, but getting back to that won't be accomplished by more foreign entanglements.

The 6 or 7 decade long "fear the Russians, the Russians are coming" or the more recent "fear the axis of evil" or fear Karl Marx or fear the religious zealots is getting really old.

Much of the nation has caught on to the propaganda, even many of those who vote for the left side. This is actually how Trump won - he put MAGA first and downplayed the importance of foreign entanglements.

Many of us who supported DJT saw the breaking of the previous agreements Obummer made as a start to start over, we did not expect it to be instead used in an act to antagonize.

DJT said he would put the traitors in jail and return the nation to a domestic first policy. So far, we've seen very little MAGA, very little in providing domestic justice regarding the treasons, and instead a whole lot about Russia, NK, SA, Iran, Mexico, Venezuela and more.
Again you spin off into your personal agenda rather than simply acknowledging that it is possible that this current wave of "Cultural Marxism" has been promoted, even if it was not seeded, by some rather die-hard proponents of the doctrine.

Being aware, being educated isn't fear and it is all that is required to defeat this sort of campaign. Simple introspection, self-awareness and intellectual honesty will lead you to see these things for what they are. Why you rail against someone, just because they are an immigrant with political asylum, when in retrospect it is very obvious that he may well be right on the money, is astounding. If this guy is spot on then how do you propose that the effort is countered? Free speech is almost dead in your tertiary institutions and you choose to put your head in the sand and push prejudice dogma over evidence.

Funny, the issue is systemic now. You need deliberate, sustained and systemic action to open things up and shine the cold hard light of day into the corners. Sunlight is disinfectant and you will not get any with your head underground!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It would have no impact if the nation would focus on root causes.
Name one nation that has done that?

The political wing in some foreign nation seeding discontent and false hope in our nation - it probably happens all the time.
Yes, the CIA is good at it.

But it's that it's our fault for falling for it and not sticking to our own constitutional beliefs and those of the great leaders who founded this nation. Propaganda works. But so does the truth.
Your fault for falling for it? So you think that the average political illiterate should be exposed to a one-sided viewpoint without moderation or opposition?

Americans study more the writings of Lenin and Hitler than they do Benjamin Franklin. I grew up as a kid reading all sides of the coin, so the propaganda doesn't make it far in my house nor does it on my block. I haven't met a single person on my block who wants to install Marxism.
The Nazi's hated Marxism and Communism so at least they get an opposing viewpoint if they do, which I doubt. They get the ideology without the history, to put it bluntly, they don't study history they swallow dogma. If they studied history they'd know the appalling death toll resulting from attempts at Marxist regimes.

It's our own fault for letting the nanny state tell us what to believe and a lot of Americans don't fall for it. Some do but a lot don't. We've yet to put in place a "turn in your guns" law at the federal level like many other nations have already done.
So this is your argument against fostering balance in tertiary education? First Amendment, the free exchange of ideas, debate and all that?

Are you trying to make us more like Australians? I don't get your agenda? To fight Marxism? If that's it then get to the back of the line because currently we're having our wealth, liberty and future prosperity stolen from us by traitors who don't aspire to any particular form of gov't or just pick one at random to hide behind while they steal more.
Make you like Australians? Now that is obtuse! How is looking @ historical footage of a guy telling you how the KGB operates and what they are trying to achieve and comparing that with today's real-world outcomes making you more Australian?

I have no agenda, I'm simply making observations about what has happened. Partially it is of interest because we have a similar dynamic in play.

As for the rest that is your agenda and isn't really relevant to this thread!

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is hard to believe that this is the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Keeping people mentally safe from right-leaning views!"