• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The latest from the Curiosity Rover on Mars

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Just another "trick of light and shadows." Right? Or maybe natural wind erosion? Right? :D o_O

martiandoorway.jpg

Anomaly hunters scouring the latest NASA images of Mars for strange and unusual objects spotted a peculiar feature that resembles a doorway on the side of a hill. The intriguing oddity was photographed by the space agency's Curiosity rover this past Saturday as the vehicle was continuing its mission exploring the Red Planet. The image in question, which can be seen in full and in color here, shows a rocky hillside that initially appears fairly pedestrian until one looks closer and sees what appears to be a doorway seemingly carved into the landscape and leading into a hallway with walls sporting smooth sides.

Some observers have noted that the intriguing feature bears an uncanny resemblance to the entrances of temples in ancient Egypt and, as such, have posited that the perceived doorway served a similar function for a building of significance to Martians who resided on the Red Planet in the distant past. Of course, as always, skeptics will argue that the curious sight is merely a natural formation that merely looks fantastic thanks to the phenomenon of pareidolia. What's your take on the eyebrow-raising anomaly? Is it the opening to an ancient Martian temple or simply the product of erosion?

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
space crap is as credible as fauci crap

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some observers have noted that the intriguing feature bears an uncanny resemblance to the entrances of temples in ancient Egypt and, as such, have posited that the perceived doorway served a similar function for a building of significance to Martians who resided on the Red Planet in the distant past.
That's because these pictures aren't from Mars

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
That's because these pictures aren't from Mars
Yup. The simplest answer is usually best. Rather than trying to explain away doorways and live groundhogs on mars, God forbid some of the gubmint useful idiots would think perhaps they've been duped.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You cannot educate those who bask in studied ignorance. You can only annoy them with facts.
So Walt, am I to think based on your post, that you believe these pictures are actually from a rover vehicle traversing the surface of the planet Mars?

I'll tell you, as a result of what has been revealed over the past 4/5 years I question everything now. I used to think the claims regarding these pictures were genuine but I now question everything the government and their agencies tell me. Hell, I even had a theory that Mars was hit with a cataclysmic event that wiped out an entire civilization eons ago. I based that on what the pictures were showing and the huge 'scar' across the surface of the planet that looks like a large celestial object impacted the planet which caused its atmosphere to be blown out into space.

Now that the true nature of the government and its disinformation campaign throughout history is being revealed, I can't trust anything that I thought I knew based on what the government and its agencies have told us. I must question everything if I'm to keep my sanity as more of the hidden truths are revealed during these unprecedented times.

I know you're an open minded individual and can most likely understand what I'm saying at some level.

Just my .02

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So Walt, am I to think based on your post, that you believe these pictures are actually from a rover vehicle traversing the surface of the planet Mars?

I'll tell you, as a result of what has been revealed over the past 4/5 years I question everything now. I used to think the claims regarding these pictures were genuine but I now question everything the government and their agencies tell me. Hell, I even had a theory that Mars was hit with a cataclysmic event that wiped out an entire civilization eons ago. I based that on what the pictures were showing and the huge 'scar' across the surface of the planet that looks like a large celestial object impacted the planet which caused its atmosphere to be blown out into space.

Now that the true nature of the government and its disinformation campaign throughout history is being revealed, I can't trust anything that I thought I knew based on what the government and its agencies have told us. I must question everything if I'm to keep my sanity as more of the hidden truths are revealed during these unprecedented times.

I know you're an open minded individual and can most likely understand what I'm saying at some level.

Just my .02
I am NOT open-minded about becoming annoyed by people who do not have the knowledge that I have and who take a position on stuff I know and they do not (but they could if they'd spend the same fucking effort as they do with stupid stuff like the van Allen Belt silliness) -- without any true reason other than becoming pleased to wear the Impenetrable Cloak of Idiocy.

No, I have no tolerance for assholes that deny the fucking obvious. They are flat-earthers. Middle Earthers. Pre-Human Giant Believers-in.

So please do not offer me any more of this crap. Without actual intent to insult, it is beneath me and my dignity.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am NOT open-minded about becoming annoyed by people who do not have the knowledge that I have and who take a position on stuff I know and they do not (but they could if they'd spend the same fucking effort as they do with stupid stuff like the van Allen Belt silliness) -- without any true reason other than becoming pleased to wear the Impenetrable Cloak of Idiocy.

No, I have no tolerance for assholes that deny the fucking obvious. They are flat-earthers. Middle Earthers. Pre-Human Giant Believers-in.

So please do not offer me any more of this crap. Without actual intent to insult, it is beneath me and my dignity.
Alrighty then, we agree to disagree on this topic sir. I suppose I look at things a bit differently than you do. I certainly didn't mean to raise your ire and for that I apologize.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Just my .02

So what do you think TPTB's motive would be to (?falsely?) claim this image is really from Mars?

Just another distraction from the Hunter-The Big Guy scandal? The Clinton Propaganda Machine trial? All that inflation? Etc etc?

Probably 98% of the US population has not seen this photo and never will.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. That photo is out there in the public domain and freely available for everyone to see. I can't claim to know why the government does anything but I do know the government lies about enough that I now question everything they're putting out there.

If some folks here think that's an unreasonable assumption then, so be it! I have thick skin. :2 thumbs up:

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
artificial intelligence is jerking the m-asses chains - complex,, continuous, and ubiquitous

have to be a real dupe to wholesale buy 'door on mars' without healthy skepticism

a non-insider speaking with confidence is showing epic ignorance. an intelligent guy's answer is 'i dont know' - but i do know that the people telling the stories are known liars

space crap is some of the least reliable diatribes from nyc/dc

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
artificial intelligence is jerking the m-asses chains - complex,, continuous, and ubiquitous

have to be a real dupe to wholesale buy 'door on mars' without healthy skepticism

a non-insider speaking with confidence is showing epic ignorance. an intelligent guy's answer is 'i dont know' - but i do know that the people telling the stories are known liars

space crap is some of the least reliable diatribes from nyc/dc
You said it better than I did

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Funny that useful idiots believe NASA is the one outlier gubmint agency that is well run and accomplishes things, rather than wasting money and lying to fulfill its agendas like the other 20,000 US gubmint agencies.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. That photo is out there in the public domain and freely available for everyone to see. I can't claim to know why the government does anything but I do know the government lies about enough that I now question everything they're putting out there.

If some folks here think that's an unreasonable assumption then, so be it! I have thick skin. :2 thumbs up:
The masses will never see that photo unless it is shown on CNN or Fox.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The masses will never see that photo unless it is shown on CNN or Fox.
I fully agree, and that's solely on them!

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

1.jpg

RAW IMAGES

Sol 3466: Mast Camera (Mastcam)​

Nasa's Mars rover Curiosity acquired this image using its Mast Camera (Mastcam) on Sol 3466
This image was taken by Mast Camera (Mastcam) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 3466 (2022-05-07 07:58:16 UTC).
Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS

Unca Walt,

The pic is claimed to have come from nasa, and I give you the website, as well as GH prior,
not knowing either way whether that site is real .nasa or other

regardless, let's play that they claim it is real, and use their pic rather than the prettied up version

looks like it is a layered formation, much like a limestone would be here,
then it looks like there is a large fissure on the left side,

on the left, you can see a indentation, closer to the fissure that could be declared as erosion made, and note the characteristics of it,
that layered effect remains in place, and descending into almost a sand looking material

then the rock in the foreground is an oddity, did it come from the left impression, or on the right by the 'door' as they claim

lastly, we look at the doorway, and the erosion does not seem to match that one the left, far from it, completely different,

having said that, rather than just shouting down anyone who see things different than you as you did above,
why not tell us your actual thoughts on the picture then?

you did a drive by on the thread, you commented, so it must interest you at some level,

you say you have access to info that the rest of us lowly slaves do not, so give it up,
show us that your words aren't just a opinion no different than anyone else,

if I was riding the bus to .nasa to collect my .gov check, why would they think it necessary to put out this particular pic, knowing what we all see? These people aren't stupid, knowing full well what some would say about it, so what gives is my question.

Last edited:

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Those are sedimentary rock layers with no erosion between them (pancake flat mating surfaces between layers). We see those all over the earth. The earth, however is 70 percent covered in water, while Mars supposedly doesn't have any liquid water and can't keep liquid water without it blowing off the planet. If it looks like earth, smells like earth, tastes like earth, it's probably earth.

Nasa makes mistakes all the time. See the live hedgehog picture on Mars or the touched up lunar rover wheels that looked like the intern got real sloppy photoshopping the metalic wheel skins over the rubber ones. You give government agencies way too much credit. The simplest explanation is, it's the government, they screwed up (like they always do with everything they touch).

Rob

Reaction score
Our government, Any government agency, would not lie about this image from Mars.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Bless yore bones, Scorp, but what I see is shadow, rock, and... pareidolia. <-- That thing of the human mind which sees Christ in a pancake. lookit the ghost in the tree limb:
1652527214151.png

ALL of the, well, "ignorant" to "studied ignorant" zinging claims come down to one single fargin word: PAREIDOLIA.

How long, and how COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE it would be for me (or a God, for that matter) to open the minds of those who "know" the word "pareidolia", but instantly shelve that concept into a locked box when they encounter a new sample for the knowledgeable people to counter?

Remember the tsimmis about the Face Of Mars? The mouse? The giant spider on the wall of a cliff/cave? The "floating spoon" bridge?

The walking creature? The pyramid? The fossilized elephant? The Ankh raised up in the rock?

The fossilized rib bone/femur bone? The coffin on the hill? The walking lizard?

The reptile skull? The other bridge/doorway? The UFO "crash landing" site?

The half-buried ape-like skull? The article dropped by an alien inspecting the rover?

The fossilized fish? The huge statue of an extraterrestrial woman?

There's more, but if I haven't made my point TOTALLY, then a thousand more PAREIDOLIA proofs/examples will not sway those who say with a straight (ignorant) face that it is NASA cartooning anyway. Ignorance is very powerful. It can easily withstand all knowledge like a stone.

1652523689288.png
1652523708792.png

1652523728109.png
1652523841619.png
<-- floating spoon
1652523864005.png
Lookit the mouse -->
1652524127911.png
1652524010742.png
1652525440680.png

1652524239381.png
<-- The coffin/sarcophagus

1652524255975.png
<-- The giant spider in the cave
1652524340254.png
<-- The walking lizard
1652524378230.png
<-- The lizard skull
1652525246580.png
<-- Crashed flying saucer.
1652525599266.png
<-- the alien skull
1652525839098.png
<-- The Ankh
1652526496411.png
<--Alien trash
1652526742300.png
1652526801945.png
<-- Buddha statue
1652527319398.png
<-- ET woman statue

Attachments

• 1652524795898.png
    1652524795898.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1652523974158.png
    1652523974158.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1652523906571.png
    1652523906571.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1652524162437.png
    1652524162437.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Our government, Any government agency, would not lie about this image from Mars.
They do not need to. Guys who "know better" can see with their own eyes... through PAREIDOLIA lenses.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no geologist, but it seems very unlikely that these are two perfectly vertical and parallel fractures pf exactly the same height, with a perfectly horizontal "lintel" across the top. The strata of the background rock is not perfectly horizontal. And a deep recess behind it all.

I have no idea what it is, but does a similar anomaly exist somewhere on Earth?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So what do you think TPTB's motive would be to (?falsely?) claim this image is really from Mars?

Just another distraction from the Hunter-The Big Guy scandal? The Clinton Propaganda Machine trial? All that inflation? Etc etc?

Come-on man!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm no geologist, but it seems very unlikely that these are two perfectly vertical and parallel fractures pf exactly the same height, with a perfectly horizontal "lintel" across the top. The strata of the background rock is not perfectly horizontal. And a deep recess behind it all.

People during previous civilizations long, long ago, have traveled to other planetary bodies and some evidence is still seen today.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They do not need to. Guys who "know better" can see with their own eyes... through PAREIDOLIA lenses.

Learned a new word, thanks!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Yes, you are no geologist. Those structures exist all over the fargin place right here on earth... But YOU go find the pics. Hint: look in the Sahara. Ain't hard, it just goes against the standard "I dunno about these things but..." -- I have done enough, and I will not pander to intentional, or built-solid ignorance.

What would YOU GUYS make of this on Mars? HADDA BE MARTIAN SUPERHIGHWAY RUINS, right?
1652532654124.png
1652532682695.png
1652532703080.png

1652532719938.png
1652532733152.png

1652532753187.png
1652532770273.png

1652532800675.png
1652532823531.png

1652532839366.png

When people come to conclusions that they then feel they MUST stick to... they do it by not looking around at all. They will focus on their first (wrong, caused by ignorance and lack of effort to understand) position and hold it regardless of anything shown to them -- and they sure as fuck won't explore the real reasons themselves.

SPEAK TO ME, YOU GUYS: What would you have done at the scream level if the Mars rover had taken this picture or this NATURALLY-FORMED item?
1652533203360.png

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE SCREAMED TO THE ROOFTOPS?? Don't tell me. I can guess. Do your own research <-- That means, do NOT come to a rock-solid, immutable conclusion over a single pareidolia-inducing photograph.

The NASA Mars program is real. Rockets to the moon and Mars and every fargin planet in the solar system are real.

Unless your education level is Sesame Street. Then they are deceptive cartoon-level lies from end to end and we know nothing of Pluto or Venus or, lordy help us, Mars. Because we never went there and the van Allen belts will kill any astronauts in space stations <-- They are REALLY deceptive here, them NASA bastages!!

You can schedule when to see a particular satellite go across the sky. LIES, all LIES. You are seeing (on schedule) ANYTHING else but a space station. Even folks not in NASA are helping keep the sekrit. One guy named Alan Strauss from Tucson took this picture of the (nonexistent) Intternational Space station as it transited the earth.
1652536502104.png

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
space crap is as credible as fauci crap
I tend to lean with NASA than I will EVER rely on FAUCI.
As far as I've seen FAUCI has killed millions of people worldwide. NASA a handful and they knew what the were signing up for.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Bless yore bones, Scorp, but what I see is shadow, rock, and... pareidolia. <-- That thing of the human mind which sees Christ in a pancake. lookit the ghost in the tree limb:
View attachment 259081

ALL of the, well, "ignorant" to "studied ignorant" zinging claims come down to one single fargin word: PAREIDOLIA.

How long, and how COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE it would be for me (or a God, for that matter) to open the minds of those who "know" the word "pareidolia", but instantly shelve that concept into a locked box when they encounter a new sample for the knowledgeable people to counter?

Remember the tsimmis about the Face Of Mars? The mouse? The giant spider on the wall of a cliff/cave? The "floating spoon" bridge?

The walking creature? The pyramid? The fossilized elephant? The Ankh raised up in the rock?

The fossilized rib bone/femur bone? The coffin on the hill? The walking lizard?

The reptile skull? The other bridge/doorway? The UFO "crash landing" site?

The half-buried ape-like skull? The article dropped by an alien inspecting the rover?

The fossilized fish? The huge statue of an extraterrestrial woman?

There's more, but if I haven't made my point TOTALLY, then a thousand more PAREIDOLIA proofs/examples will not sway those who say with a straight (ignorant) face that it is NASA cartooning anyway. Ignorance is very powerful. It can easily withstand all knowledge like a stone.

View attachment 259055View attachment 259056

View attachment 259057 View attachment 259058<-- floating spoon
View attachment 259059 Lookit the mouse -->View attachment 259063View attachment 259062View attachment 259072
View attachment 259065<-- The coffin/sarcophagus

View attachment 259066<-- The giant spider in the cave
View attachment 259067<-- The walking lizardView attachment 259068<-- The lizard skullView attachment 259071 <-- Crashed flying saucer.View attachment 259073 <-- the alien skull
View attachment 259075<-- The AnkhView attachment 259078<--Alien trash
View attachment 259079View attachment 259080<-- Buddha statue
View attachment 259082<-- ET woman statue

People during previous civilizations long, long ago, have traveled to other planetary bodies and some evidence is still seen today.
You guys may indeed prove to be right. A part of me still hopes that you are but; at the risk of repeating myself, with all the lies and misinformation we've been witnessing these past few years, I simply have to default to the belief that someone, somewhere is trying to bullshit us into believing that the 'undeniable proof' will be uncovered for all to see and, in the process, distract us from the Maxwell case, the 2020 election fraud, the Repukes doing absolutely nothing to stop the runaway freight trains smashing down our economy, Biden closing every source of domestic oil production he can lay his hands on....the list of happenings they want to distract us from these days seems endless! <<<sorry for the run on sentence as I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

Other viewpoints seem so far fetched that you simply can't bring yourselves to even consider the possibility yet you beat other over the head with insults for not accepting your views? (where else have we seen such one way behavior in society?) Apparently it is and, respectfully, a productive conversation on a topic such as this with folks who've already have their mind made up is next to impossible.

OK, fire away!!!

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do I sense a some sarcasm in all your posts ? Jus Axin.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you are no geologist. Those structures exist all over the fargin place right here on earth... But YOU go find the pics. Ain't hard, it just goes against the standard "I dunno about these things but..." -- I have done enough, and I will not pander to intentional, or built-solid ignorance.
Asking questions is not ignorance. Quite the opposite.

You can take your fargni' expertise and....

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just another "trick of light and shadows." Right? Or maybe natural wind erosion? Right? :D o_O

View attachment 258813

Anomaly hunters scouring the latest NASA images of Mars for strange and unusual objects spotted a peculiar feature that resembles a doorway on the side of a hill. The intriguing oddity was photographed by the space agency's Curiosity rover this past Saturday as the vehicle was continuing its mission exploring the Red Planet. The image in question, which can be seen in full and in color here, shows a rocky hillside that initially appears fairly pedestrian until one looks closer and sees what appears to be a doorway seemingly carved into the landscape and leading into a hallway with walls sporting smooth sides.

Some observers have noted that the intriguing feature bears an uncanny resemblance to the entrances of temples in ancient Egypt and, as such, have posited that the perceived doorway served a similar function for a building of significance to Martians who resided on the Red Planet in the distant past. Of course, as always, skeptics will argue that the curious sight is merely a natural formation that merely looks fantastic thanks to the phenomenon of pareidolia. What's your take on the eyebrow-raising anomaly? Is it the opening to an ancient Martian temple or simply the product of erosion?

Remnants of a temple built by pre-adamic men IMHO.

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
appreciate the point walt,

but it is infinitely clear that those images presented from this berg differ greatly from those magic ones from mars

yet, as we have seen here in the past, there have been many examples of illusions presented,
where the person can or cannot see, without some effort, the proposed solution,
it is cool as heck, the mind tricks that get played with shapes/forms/movement

and for my dough, I completely believe we have some real cool things going on, far in excess of what we perceive to be current capability

also fwiw, you didn't answer the original question/comment regarding the pic as presented, you went off on a related/unrelated photo bomb, but never closed the loop

if you look at the pic, and those in your loop, what do they accomplish by releasing such rubbish? For me, it calls into question their integrity, with instead some other motive at play.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
and for my dough, I completely believe we have some real cool things going on, far in excess of what we perceive to be current capability.

There it is, in spades, doubled. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We have stuff that is sooper kewl going on. We are not in the 19th or even 20th century anymore. Rather than being imprisoned on this planet, with fake cartooning going on for some nefarious reasons, we have progressed immensely in our lifetimes.

also fwiw, you didn't answer the original question/comment regarding the pic as presented

Sorry... thought I had. In general, know there is no sekrit cabal making up pictures in a Disney studio; all these photos are publicly accessible. That means there are many people out there scrutinizing every single dot on every single picture to come from our space program. And they are finding some really neato stuff. But unfortunately, many people anthropomorphize what they see.

A face has to be a face. A tunnel has to be a tunnel. <-- Neither can be rocks on another world. And when someone sees a picture with circles and arrows (quotated), they accept it as a tunnel, and not shadows. And they re-publish. And it goes around getting more folks on the bandwagon.

The picture presented shows what your eye/brain pareidolia instinct sees as an entrance to a tunnel. That is a mix of shadows and light that, if seen from another angle, it would look like rocks.. Just the way it is. No real aliens and mystery. And we really ARE on Mars.

I would ask those who say the entire space program is fake (as in HUGE numbers of sekrit folks "in the know") to explain how they get past all the real info to claim Disney studios did it for NASA.

A trigger for me is when folks who start out wrong (in total sincerity, BTW) with something like: "I'm not an electronics or mathematical expert... but it is impossible to have a square root of minus 2. There is no such thing. Cannot be." <-- They are SURE of that, d'ysee?

From their POV, they are right. But that only means they haven't learned how that "impossible" number is what makes your computer work. Without it, you do not have alternating current electricity. And if you were an electronics or mathematical professional, the j-operator and space vectors (calculus) would not be an impossible mystery.

Differential Calculus: simple as can be -- You break down what you are measuring into an infinite number of small pieces. Then you simply add up all the infinite number of infinitely small pieces. Sounds like I'm blowing smoke up your ass? Meanwhile, the guy next to you nods his head casually... becuz he does exactly that every fargin day. But it is bullshit, black arts, phony, impossible... if you do not have the basics.

Same with the space program. It IS rocket science. And the pictures are PUBLIC. The sensationalism ain't NASA's, but I am sure NASA is not upset with the Face Of Mars du jour. It generates PR interest in the program, that's for sure. Same with the walking alien picture. You can find amazing natural things right here on earth that look like "giants musta made them".

Holy smokes... did I just use anthropomorphize in a fargin sentence? Bleah! It means to humanize what you see. A basic trait for all of us in one degree or another.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Asking questions is not ignorance. Quite the opposite.

You can take your fargni' expertise and....
No. Asking questions is fine. Making total blanket statements that go against available knowledge is ignorance.

We have a space program. Men have gone to the moon. So have landers gone to Mars and Venus. Even a comet. It simply IS the truth.

Granting we have a space program, then pareidolia rears its crazy head when we see a "tunnel entrance" where none could be. Or a giant face looking up. So we looked closely at the giant head looking up, din' we. And we found it was just... rocks. A kewl layout, no error. But no worse than The Old Man Of The Mountain rock formation back here (which gets a ho-hum now). Had to take a lotta pix ot the Face of Mars at a lotta angles, to "out" it, but there it is.

Off topic but still on Mars: I for one would love to find out where that hole in the Martian floor goes... It was discovered by some kid going over the orbiting satellite's pics (yes, we know how to get a camera in orbit). It looks like something from Dune.

1652550150310.png

1652549999146.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I grant you that we have a space program Unca. I even think it is possible that we have rovers on Mars. But humans on the moon in 1969? Santa Clause kind of belief.

I might be persuaded differently if anyone could actually send a human out of low Earth orbit. Anyone. They don’t have to go far, just through the Van Allen belts. Orbiting the moon would be even more convincing. But it hasn’t happened, and won’t happen. Why not? How hard could it be if we did it in 1969? I’m willing to be proven wrong. Are you?

Musk was going to send a human around the moon in 2018. Then it was 2020. Now, he’s not talking about it all all. We’re going to Mars! Bullshit.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Why are the nasa photos of mars black and white?

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Where did the missing $21 Trillion dollars go? To fund a colony on Mars according to Catherine Austin Fitts a few years ago. Prior to that, Art Bell interviewed a construction worker who said he saw Barack Obama there walking the hallways.

By the way, the Cydonia face has been debunked as a play on shadows when analyzed from different angles.

I do not know about that picture of a doorway, but I believe a colony on Mars is absolutely feasible.

SC

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does everybody understand that the photo of a "doorway" from NASA, shows an opening 1 foot high? Let us make that clear first. Yes, looks interesting, until I found out that part.

Why are the nasa photos of mars black and white?

They can't afford color, they spent the money on Moslem Outreach.