• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Rap Sheet: ***258*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Follow John Nolte on Twitter
@NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.
I saw a list of "prosecuted" crimes committed by "0ccupy"..........................It's long. Punctuated with rape, murder, pedophilia, child abuse.

Let me tell you, it's really bothersome to the communists that Pantifascist are in jail and the Bundy's are free. One of those things that gnaw on the back of a young mind.they are really getting itchy to show us what is what.

:dduck:

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I can't stand infowars. I can't stand Alex Jones. I do like it that they pester the hell out of Ctink Undwear and the rest of The Bung Jerks

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I can't stand infowars. I can't stand Alex Jones. I do like it that they pester the hell out of Ctink Undwear and the rest of The Bung Jerks

Honestly, when I first saw this I felt it was scripted theater for us to ooggle over. Strictly entertainment for us sheep and after it was over and the lights were out they all went down to the local bar and had a few laughs together on us all!

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Irons wins the thread and all of the mice with the "watering my hippies" meme. I have stolen it and used it as my own creation.

this is more awesome than we realize at this time. It's like tearing down a statue of Lenin and pissing on Stalin!

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Finally

Some decent hippy beat down videos

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
They handled thos kids with kid gloves. Back in the old days the county had a list of "special deputies" (basically the 50 biggest guys around) that if needed came out and thumped everybody.

With the new masking law and some others they are looking at 15-25 federal time. That tender little cupcake crying about "is this how you treat women"........what I wouldn't give to see her spend her first night in stir with Bad Mama Jama and her broomstick!

Fascist! Argh!

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
You can always just do a copy/paste with many images found on the net. Or, delete it later.
True. I guess the eyes just freaked me out that much ... I lost my senses. LOL!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
From drag queens to rappers: up close with the UK's anti-Trump protesters
The Guardian

Published on Jul 14, 2018
The Guardian spends the day getting to know the people Donald Trump tried to avoid during his visit to the UK. More than 100,000 people travelled to London from around the country to protest against the US president, according to the organisers of the two marches that converged on Trafalgar Square

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The KKK is comin'! Trump and the Russians are forming their own hate group! These people on the left are ruthless and will not stop. We fight them now or we fight them later.....there will be no third option!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I had to look up who she was. Another bitter communists sitting at 14:58