• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Here's a good one for you fine folks to ponder. .
aaPonder.jpg

The leftist leaders know we the Deplorable are good people, and they know we are the vast majority. I will explain.

Here is cnn's jim acosta at the Trump rally in Tampa FL. He is widely hated by all of us on the right, but there he is right in the middle of 8,000 Deplorables. I see no security detail waving machine guns, hell it doesn't look like the cnn crew and their star have any security with them, much less a security detail that could handle an angry crowd that size. He knows damn near every person in that room is a gun owner and many left their guns in their cars to attend the rally. So, 4,000 guns are 5 minutes away and there he is perfectly calm and probably cracking jokes.

Now, Why is that?

Because that fucker and all the big shots like him know we are not insane or violent. Their side is.

I guarantee not one big network script reader would be in the middle of an antifa crowd even one tenth of that size and antifa is on their side.

Makes one wonder what is actually going on, don't it?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here is cnn's jim acosta at the Trump rally in Tampa FL. He is widely hated by all of us on the right, but there he is right in the middle of 8,000 Deplorables. I see no security detail waving machine guns, hell it doesn't look like the cnn crew and their star have any security with them, much less a security detail that could handle an angry crowd that size. He knows damn near every person in that room is a gun owner and many left their guns in their cars to attend the rally. So, 4,000 guns are 5 minutes away and there he is perfectly calm and probably cracking jokes.
point to you Irons,

how true is that?

but alas, it is also our shortcoming when up against a rogue enemy, and yes, they are the enemy

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
point to you Irons,

how true is that?

but alas, it is also our shortcoming when up against a rogue enemy, and yes, they are the enemy
Only because our Archduke Ferdinand hasn’t been assassinated yet

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Unbelievable!!

That stupid nigger just said that the next Supreme Court Justice should be an "illegal immigrant"! :give finger:
I believe that was fake....I could be wrong

edit: you're spot on about the stupid nigger tho!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It was only a matter of time .... a perfectly perfect kid show moved to the gutter by the "progressive" agenda ...

BERT AND ERNIE SHOW WRITER SAYS THEY'RE GAY!!!

Sesame St. Says They're Not

11:40 AM PT -- A spokesperson for Sesame Workshop has countered Saltzman, telling TMZ ... "As we have always said, Bert and Ernie are best friends. They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves. Even though they are identified as male characters and possess many human traits and characteristics (as most Sesame Street Muppets™ do), they remain puppets, and do not have a sexual orientation.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/09/18/sesa...gay-couple-confirmed-writer-speculation-over/

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The stuff about Maxine isn't real but I don't care anymore

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I read the comments, it was like reading here, 25 people know Hitlery should be in prison, 10 say the Joos did it and 1 says she actually won
It's still there for me, not gonna reread it though.

1537376868234.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sandwich Chain Closes Because Customers Can't Stomach That Owner Met Donald Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/sandwich-chain-closes-because-customers-225349188.html

Hoagie sandwich chain Taylor Gourmet will close all 19 of its outlets largely due to a decline in sales after its co-founder attended an event last year led by President Donald Trump, according to Washingtonian.

A Taylor Gourmet spokesperson confirmed the closures in the article. Seventeen locations are in D.C. and surrounding areas and two more are in Chicago.

Fortune was unable to reach Taylor Gourmet for comment.

While real estate costs, rapid expansion, and competition may have been factors, Washingtonian cites several company insiders who noted that sales dropped after co-founder Casey Patten was photographed with Trump. One said sales plummeted 40% the following day and “never recovered.” A Taylor Gourmet spokesperson said revenue rebounded.

Patten faced the backlash after an event in January 2017 with the president at the Small Business Administration. Taylor gave a short speech to Trump about how the food industry relies on immigrants and the American-born children of immigrants for staff, and Patten’s desire to reduce regulations that would affect his employees.

A D.C. neighborhood site, PoPville, posted an item about Patten’s attendance and a link to a photo. A social-media furor resulted.

Patten said later that he is “apolitical,” and he used his opportunity with the president to push small-business issues. President Barack Obama appeared at one of Taylor Gourmet’s outlets in 2012, and spoke about challenges facing small businesses with Patten and co-founder David Mazza.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sandwich Chain Closes Because Customers Can't Stomach That Owner Met Donald Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/sandwich-chain-closes-because-customers-225349188.html

Hoagie sandwich chain Taylor Gourmet will close all 19 of its outlets largely due to a decline in sales after its co-founder attended an event last year led by President Donald Trump, according to Washingtonian.

A Taylor Gourmet spokesperson confirmed the closures in the article. Seventeen locations are in D.C. and surrounding areas and two more are in Chicago.

While real estate costs, rapid expansion, and competition may have been factors, Washingtonian cites several company insiders who noted that sales dropped after co-founder Casey Patten was photographed with Trump. One said sales plummeted 40% the following day and “never recovered.” A Taylor Gourmet spokesperson said revenue rebounded.

Patten faced the backlash after an event in January 2017 with the president at the Small Business Administration. Taylor gave a short speech to Trump about how the food industry relies on immigrants and the American-born children of immigrants for staff, and Patten’s desire to reduce regulations that would affect his employees.

A D.C. neighborhood site, PoPville, posted an item about Patten’s attendance and a link to a photo. A social-media furor resulted.

Patten said later that he is “apolitical,” and he used his opportunity with the president to push small-business issues. President Barack Obama appeared at one of Taylor Gourmet’s outlets in 2012, and spoke about challenges facing small businesses with Patten and co-founder David Mazza.
Clearly this was a favorite progressive establishment that they destroyed. It's great to watch the commies eat their own. Feel good stories like this always make me smile!!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

I have never understood HOW there can be so many fast food places that sell sandwiches. I admit I occasionally get a subway if I'm starving, didn't plan ahead and I'm on the road but come on, it's a frickin' sandwich. I can make a sandwich at home for pennies.
My co workers get these jimmy johns things delivered and they are like 2 credit cards wrapped in paper. $8 plus tip. WTF?

assplodey.gif