• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
it is so far gone,

these people have become pathetically sad,

the whole lot of them,

be careful how you talk there cupcake,
Every once in a while I look at crap like that pelosi rant and think "they must know they are going to get slaughtered in the next election and figure they have nothing to lose spouting off nonsense like this."

Then I look around, read comments to articles and once again realize these people truly believe they are the majority. They actually think they are rallying their troops. They think they are going to win.

Bottom line: Yes Virginia, the left is fucking insane. They ain't getting any better either, if anything their illness is progressing at an alarming rate.

November is going to be extremely hard on a lot of them. Again.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Every once in a while I look at crap like that pelosi rant and think "they must know they are going to get slaughtered in the next election and figure they have nothing to lose spouting off nonsense like this."

Then I look around, read comments to articles and once again realize these people truly believe they are the majority. They actually think they are rallying their troops. They think they are going to win.

Bottom line: Yes Virginia, the left is fucking insane. They ain't getting any better either, if anything their illness is progressing at an alarming rate.

November is going to be extremely hard on a lot of them. Again.

Never underestimate the enemy and their ability to turn things around. There's an ebb and flow to politics because politics is manipulated by powers we never see. The pendulum will swing back in their favor when we least expect it! TPTB never stop herding the sheep my friend!

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Everybody rots in a gravery eventually. .....I don't see it as an insult.

As good a reason as any to beat up a soy-smellin' pantifascist, I thought.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^

It sure does

THIS, IS CNN

D3287399-7B64-4D52-9914-AB812B432E01.jpeg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Pharticus, an angry little gay man.................

Victim Details Accusations of Sexual Assault by U.S. Senator Corey Booker…
Posted on October 21, 2018by sundance

In a rather remarkable and detailed anonymous posting on social media a man details his encounter with New Jersey Senator Corey Booker, and how Booker sexually assaulted him in a restroom. According to the victim he reached out to #MeToo champion Ronan Farrow who has done little -so far- to support him. Stunning story – Read Here

(Continue reading here)

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...f-sexual-assault-by-u-s-senator-corey-booker/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
We HAVE to believe the victim right? Ain't that what the left screams at us?
I demand a full FBI investigation, the poor gay man who was attacked by this animal has a much better explanation than ballsey ford could come up with with 3 lawyers writing for her.

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer’s Response to Gateway Pundit
by Jim Hoft October 20, 2018 1337 Comments
Anonymous Male steps forward — Accuses Senator Cory Booker of Sexual Assault!

An anonymous gay male stepped forward today and released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ooker-with-lawyer-response-to-gateway-pundit/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I demand a full FBI investigation, the poor gay man who was attacked by this animal has a much better explanation than ballsey ford could come up with with 3 lawyers writing for her.

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer’s Response to Gateway Pundit

An anonymous gay male stepped forward today and released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ooker-with-lawyer-response-to-gateway-pundit/
Keith Ellison is still relevant so this revelation won't go anywhere either. The Dims see themselves as teflon coated; nothing ever sticks to them and the Pukes don't have the balls to make it so.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45928212

I don't know what part of this is the saddest. That people in NY believe they are witches and that spells actually work. That a Catholic priest feels that these clowns warrant any response whatsoever. Or that an international news agency like the Beeb thinks this story warrants publishing at all.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

LocoFoco

I stopped following NY politics after Bloomberg's 2nd term. But the way I see it... everyone's got to blowie someone. It's how the world blows around. Sadly, the federal government has 300 million dicks.

edit: I know, I know, it's NJ... all the same for people who live here.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

I don't know what part of this is the saddest. That people in NY believe they are witches and that spells actually work. That a Catholic priest feels that these clowns warrant any response whatsoever. Or that an international news agency like the Beeb thinks this story warrants publishing at all.
The American left which is mostly the media and it's slack jawed drooling idiot followers are in full panic mode and grasping at straws. Any straws.
The pathetic rants and ridiculous outbursts will continue, and continue to get stupider and more unhinged as they run out of actual issues to burst into tears over.
It's already difficult to watch and it's going to get worse.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's already difficult to watch
for me that is true as heck,
I have a real hard time seeing comedy in the melt downs

it is maddening and sad for me to watch these people either play their part as paid ho's or even worse, believe it enough to regurgitate it

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

629221BD-0EC8-4BF2-B3E1-6D3CCBF8C0E6.jpeg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
for me that is true as heck,
I have a real hard time seeing comedy in the melt downs

it is maddening and sad for me to watch these people either play their part as paid ho's or even worse, believe it enough to regurgitate it
I'm mean enough that I still enjoy their misery, difficult to watch as it is.

EDIT: This person describes it well.

Putting On Its Shoes says:
October 21, 2018 at 11:51 am
The only way we can be successful in restoring order and the rule of law is to make these jerks play by the same rules they try to impose on others.
I would like to be nice, and I will be when the war is over. But during the war, I am in favor of treating them they way they treat us.
What that means is I have no idea what happened and no reason to believe this is true, or not. But I don’t care, I just want Booker and his ilk to suffer, even if unfairly, as a possible antidote to the destruction they have wrought on others.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm mean enough that I still enjoy their misery, difficult to watch as it is.
Imagine being here in Silicon Valley, literally surrounded by the libtard splodey heads with PhDs.

They are using ALL of the tech tools at their disposal to sway this election, and they will fail epically and far more obviously than they did with the HRC loss to Trump.

When they lose this election, we will see an uptick in informational outages and DDOS type attacks like the one going on at 8chan.

All of which makes the recent Presidential Alert that much more important.

These planned attacks will only increase in magnitude as the beast system lashes back in retaliation for being exposed and neutered.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member

What do you think made people blind to the slaughter of their children? Do you believe Satan exists? Most people do not so they don't see the below as anything but art. It is much more than art, it is reality and they flaunt it proudly in front of churches..

4.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Oh shit. Wait until I tell Something Awful that they are wrong about the origin of goat.se

If you don't know what that is do not bother yourself with such minutiea. It's enough to know that it's to nasty for japan.

Butt.......there you go is proof it was started by the catholics......

To be fair just about every religion has a temple or two dedicated to debauchery. The reality is that these are the original "troll posts". Think about it. Dad's can't take kids on vacation anywhere without having to explain what the 3 fellas, 2 ladies and the cow were doing.

3500 years later.

It's like starting an arguement on the Internet now that 20-30k years that some sadistic college professor is going to assign a report to offer a dissertation on the social interaction of the early internet!

So bite large!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The American left which is mostly the media and it's slack jawed drooling idiot followers are in full panic mode and grasping at straws. Any straws.

But straws are illegal!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Women and progressive girly men are ruining things for righteous women who have been violated. This will NOT help their case at all but progressives only care about their communist agenda, which cares not what sex you are!

Last edited:

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser