• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
she is being sent off to indoctrination class

listen here missy, this is how we do things around here
I hope she shits on the carpet, blows her nose on the curtains, cleans her fingernails with the silverware, breaks all the coffee cups and tries to stab the teachers with dull pencils.

aacraz.gif

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
You might be correct!

Word on the street is that she makes the dems nervous.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

You might be correct.
Word on the street is that she makes the dems nervous.
Exactly!

No texting without approval. Keep your mouth SHUT! Anything you write must be approved.

Oh, and welcome to democracy!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Alec Baldwin is having a total fucking meltdown. KEK

Actor Alec Baldwin escalated his all-out-war with President Trump Monday, viciously claiming the Commander-in-Chief was America’s “punishment” for “slavery, the slaughter of Native Americans, and Vietnam.”

Baldwin posted the hate-filled tirade on his charity’s social media account, writing “Trump is a curse, brought down on us as punishment 4 our sins. The slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, Japanese internment, Vietnam. Every hateful, misogynistic, racist notion, intertwined w our better nature, Trump embodies those. He is us. Now we can face it + exorcise it.”

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/...as-curse-for-slavery-native-genocide-vietnam/

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Boy Howdy!

10. Yes, I am going to brutal to the Trump voters I know, for this reason. They have put all of our lives in jeopardy. If you don't believe this could end in a horrible, catastrophic way, you are as foolish as the Trump voters. Trump has put the world order in jeopardy. 70 years of blood and sacrifice to create a world that does not destroy itself and Trump has trashed it in every possible way. Reply Alert

1 hr ago maryellen99 32. I think a lot of trump supporters want trump to use Nuclear Weapons nt Reply Alert

21 min ago guruoo 56. This will only serve to make them more intrenched. I've found that simply admitting they were wrong (so fooled) is the one hardest thing for them to get past. Reply Alert 2 hrs a
Pretty much NPC nonsense!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Alec Baldwin is having a total fucking meltdown. KEK

Actor Alec Baldwin escalated his all-out-war with President Trump Monday, viciously claiming the Commander-in-Chief was America’s “punishment” for “slavery, the slaughter of Native Americans, and Vietnam.”

Baldwin posted the hate-filled tirade on his charity’s social media account, writing “Trump is a curse, brought down on us as punishment 4 our sins. The slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, Japanese internment, Vietnam. Every hateful, misogynistic, racist notion, intertwined w our better nature, Trump embodies those. He is us. Now we can face it + exorcise it.”

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/...as-curse-for-slavery-native-genocide-vietnam/
Fuck you Baldwin!!

1545518372533.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It appears that leftist commies are the new neocons (Don't let the R fool you, he's a RINO) and CNN is right behind them! You can't make this shit up!!

1545519520617.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wanna know why America is a mess? Here's one reason...fat white women think taking black dick is so progressive! I'm certain her baby Daddy is no where to be found and she's raising her little niglet on the dime of the American taxpayer.

1545619061901.png

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Okay, this from January 25th so it might have previously been posted somewhere in this forum. I don't recall seeing it so I'm dropping it here - for the pure entertainment value....

"
"

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No fucks to give. The cesspool cites will get what they deserve and the hunted will soon become the hunters; sending the degenerate celebrities running for the hills in terror!

It's all coming down soon enough!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1545786022230.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I read a story about Steven King. It can't be proven, however, it's pretty gruesome.

I tend to believe it's true.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Wanna know why America is a mess? Here's one reason...fat white women think taking black dick is so progressive! I'm certain her baby Daddy is no where to be found and she's raising her little niglet on the dime of the American taxpayer.

View attachment 119908
Looks like she has an engagement ring from the baby's daddy.

Its a true sign of commitment you know!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't bogart that eye bleach, my friend.
Lol, glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. Here, I brought some spare bottles.

15ace276371763a67adb63f5e7f45af9c3a1bcc167fe17ccdabca6b71f1201ae.png