• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This degree of feminism needs to be put to death! No seriously!!!

1546114337046.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Is that line in that movie? Been a few years.
Oh yeah, thinking about it... If you remember Colonel Troutman, he was explaining to Sheriff Teazel, or whatever his name was, what kind of guy Rambo was. He said, among other things, that John Rambo learned to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. So, I got it wrong. Different quote, same meaning.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Trump is in deep doodoo now!

1546176658402.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1546176686138.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1546176757875.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1546176799828.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1546177000724.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I can't stand the movie "First Blood".............just too much Hollyweird bullshit

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I can't stand the movie "First Blood".............just too much Hollyweird bullshit
My opinion is all movies and tv are Hollyweird bullshit. Some of them are still fun, though. I’m just selective about what I’ll watch. Maybe you’re more selective. I think it all has to do with how much a person is able to suspend disbelief and critical judgement.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
do not try to influence my children on them...................?????????
he probably meant 'regarding them' but was so annoyed while writing the 'teacher' that message that he couldn't think straight. I'd be pissed!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Do you know when it will stop? When the people march on the media outlets and physically remove the people responsible for spreading the propaganda which is systematically destroying our country. The longer we wait to act, the more we condone their actions and the more brazen they will become! History tells us that communists won't stop until they're dead!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
My opinion is all movies and tv are Hollyweird bullshit. Some of them are still fun, though. I’m just selective about what I’ll watch. Maybe you’re more selective. I think it all has to do with how much a person is able to suspend disbelief and critical judgement.
Most movies last about 5 minutes before I delete.

Tora Tora Tora, Le Mans,...........can't really think of anything else that Hollyweird hasn't fagged up with the communists agenda.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Do you know when it will stop? When the people march on the media outlets and physically remove the people responsible for spreading the propaganda which is systematically destroying out country. The longer we wait to act, the more we condone their actions and the more brazen they will become! History tells us that communists won't stop until they're dead!
What a lovely thought; dead communists.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Tora Tora Tora, Le Mans,...........can't really think of anything else that Hollyweird hasn't fagged up with the communists agenda.
They do manage to pollute just about everything with leftist garbage philosophy. But there’s Saving Private Ryan, Lord of the Rings, Predator, John Wick I&II (wicked cool movies), anything with John Wayne in it, Ben Hur, Spartacus, The Vikings (good one with Kirk Douglas),... There are a few good flicks out there, but there’s a lot of trash to wade through.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Used to watch It's a wonderful life every year. Then I got to thinking about it.
Mr. Potter never gave the money back.
The responsible guy gave up his dreams.
The responsible guy wanted to kill himself.
The very same saps that had a run on the bank were the same people that bailed him out.
Incompetant uncle Billy still has his job.
The message why can't they have a decent roof over their heads & indoor plumbing was really go into debt to have these things.
They even explained the money isn't here it's in their neighbors houses.

Can't imagine what the remake would be like.....

Programming has been going on for a long time!

Yea this site has made me hard & bitter!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This Picture Sums It Up Pretty Well… Transgender Wrestler Taking Testosterone Injections Wins 2nd Texas ‘Girls’ State Wrestling Title
by Jim Hoft December 30, 2018 341 Comments
This picture sums it up pretty well.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-wins-2nd-texas-girls-state-wrestling-title/

Poor young women have to wrestle that twisted freak.

View attachment 120796
So progressive!! I'm sure the parents of the girls he's been beating up on the mat are so proud!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The other girls should have laid there like a dead fish & let it win putting up no resistance.
Not only makes the point but gives a hollow victory. Why let the charade continue?
And I would not have shaken hands but glared at the judges.......... making them feel like the POS they are.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The other girls should have laid there like a dead fish & let it win putting up no resistance.
Not only makes the point but gives a hollow victory. Why let the charade continue?
And I would not have shaken hands but glared at the judges.......... making them feel like the POS they are.
Which would be the exact way to approach this but of course, most of the girls are probably feminists and they wouldn't want to offend the girly man, or manly girl, or what ever it is and it's parents

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
‏Verified account @[B]Mark_J_Perry[/B]
@Mark_J_Perry
The University of Michigan Has At Least 82 Full-Time Diversity Officers at a Total Annual Payroll Cost of $10.6M. That Would Support Full In-State Tuition for 708 Students.

Only 82!

Slackers!

I bet UCLA has 820!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
‏Verified account @[B]Mark_J_Perry[/B]
@Mark_J_Perry
The University of Michigan Has At Least 82 Full-Time Diversity Officers at a Total Annual Payroll Cost of $10.6M. That Would Support Full In-State Tuition for 708 Students.

Only 82!

Slackers!

I bet UCLA has 820!
Sort of reminds me of the Ministry of Truth

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Inn-sane

Transgender Woman Wins Discrimination Suit, $20,000 For Being Cut From Women's Football Team
OZAN KOSE/AFP/Getty Images

ByAMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
December 28, 2018
262.1k views
Christina Ginther, a biological man who identifies as a woman, won a discrimination lawsuit this week after being rejected from playing on an all-women's Minnesota football team due to safety concerns.
Ginther, who's nearly 6 feet tall and a second-degree black belt in karate, was awarded a total of $20,000 with the legal win: $10,000 in punitive damages and $10,000 for emotional distress.
The 46-year-old claims he was initially welcomed by the Minnesota Vixen football team, which was then part of the Independent Women's Football League (IWFL), during pre-tryout practices in 2016. But when team owner Laura Brown learned that Ginther was actually a biological male, she informed Ginther that biological men were barred from playing in the league due to safety concerns.
An attorney for the team, Greg Van Gompel, said Brown instead offered Ginther a role assisting the coach or helping the team keep stats during their games. He further explained that Brown was bound by IWFL policy: "It says, 'A player may not play in the IWFL, unless they are now, and always have been, legally and medically a female, as determined by their birth certificate and driver's license,'" said Van Gompel, according to MPR News.
Ginther refused the offer from Brown, saying he "felt violated" from the rejection.
"She said, 'Well, your numbers were good. But in the process of drawing up player contracts, we looked at your social media and found out that you're transgender,'" recalled Ginther.
"Ginther recalled Brown telling her the league didn't allow players who were born biologically male because of safety issues," the report notes.
"I hung up the phone and just felt violated. I mean, just the sense of, 'I'm a freak. I'm a defective. I am not worthy to be with this team,''' Ginther said.
On being found out as trans, Ginther said, "I don't know what could have given me away."
"The stereotype is that women like to ask if a dress makes them look fat," he said. "I ask, 'Does this make me look like a boy?'"
A discrimination suit against the team and the league was filed in 2017, citing a violation of the Minnesota Human Rights Act, which protects individuals from being discriminated against by businesses based on sexual orientation. Though, notably, Ginther won on the basis of being trans, not gay.
A Dakota County jury sided with Ginther. The ruling, the first of its kind in Minnesota, making women-only teams or groups within the state potentially "discriminatory."
Ginther played football in a different women's league, the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA), during the 2017 and 2018 seasons.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3973...iscrimination-suit-after-amanda-prestigiacomo

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This Picture Sums It Up Pretty Well… Transgender Wrestler Taking Testosterone Injections Wins 2nd Texas ‘Girls’ State Wrestling Title
by Jim Hoft December 30, 2018 341 Comments
This picture sums it up pretty well.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-wins-2nd-texas-girls-state-wrestling-title/

Poor young women have to wrestle that twisted freak.

View attachment 120796
Tell me about it!!! Please pardon my politically incorrect French but this is totally farking retarded!
Aussie Rules allows transgender player at state level

Former men's handball player Hannah Mouncey is on her way to the AFL. Photo: News Corp Australia

SYDNEY: The Australian Football League has agreed to let a transgender player participate in the country´s second-tier state women´s competition while the governing body considers its gender diversity policy for the national league.

Hannah Mouncey, a former national men´s handball representative, last October lost her bid to take part in the AFL Women´s (AFLW) national draft, barring her from the 2018 elite-level season.

Several clubs had reportedly shown interest in drafting Mouncey, who is 1.90 metres tall (6ft 2in).

The league ruled her out due to the advantage her physical strength and stamina would have over opponents in the newly formed semi-professional competition, but left the door ajar for this year´s draft as it finalises its gender diversity policy.

On Tuesday the AFL made a landmark recommendation clearing Mouncey to play in the country´s second-tier state competition.

The pioneering transgender player welcomed the decision but described the last four months of deliberation as a "circus", with a lack of understanding in the science of gender transition.

"I welcome the AFL´s decision, and I look forward to hopefully playing this season," Mouncey said in a Twitter statement.

But she added: "I will not and I think it would be highly inappropriate for me to thank the AFL for allowing me to do something open to every other Australian, which the science and the research has supported all along."

The AFL in 2017 introduced a semi-professional national women´s league, which has been heralded as a pioneer for inclusivity in a traditionally male-dominated sport.

The national league said Tuesday it was still finalising its gender diversity policy, noting the International Olympic Committee was also reviewing its guidelines on trans participation.

It added the Australian Sports Commission and the Australian Human Rights Commission were also working on a framework for trans and gender participation in Australian sport more generally.

"We are committed to inclusion, and want all Australians to be able to play or participate in our game," AFL inclusion and social policy manager Tanya Hosch said in a statement.

"These are complex issues and we are considering expert opinion, international frameworks and feedback from the communities that are impacted by our decisions."

https://www.geo.tv/latest/181861-aussie-rules-allows-transgender-player-at-state-level

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Weird part about that is she is actually female.
Who can tell what they are these days. They suffer from mental health problems, that much is certain!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1546308647575.png