• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's the voices... whistle:
If one of those voices tells you to ship your metals to a safe depository, my address is in your PM's. ;)

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If one of those voices tells you to ship your metals to a safe depository, my address is in your PM's. ;)
I don't think any of the voices can remember which lake the boating accident happened at. All they told me is, "You done it now, swim!"

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Like they have a fucking clue what's going on.

I giggled.

There is going to be a nasty war and I'm going to watch from sea.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well worth 10 minutes of your time..............

Thanks, I subscribed.

The creature that defaced that castle should become a piNata for the city festival.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good vid about the MSM's fear of "alternative information" by the guy Irons recently turned me onto.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, I don't think we need any more reminders that the left hates us! :p
I disagree, the hatred for us is growing worse every day, good to remind everyone what the enemy is doing.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I disagree, the hatred for us is growing worse every day, good to remind everyone what the enemy is doing.
I agree wholeheartedly. My post was tongue in cheek, thus the tongue. :)

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I agree wholeheartedly. My post was tongue in cheek, thus the tongue. :)
LOL, I'm not good at reading imoges except for Brother Irons laughing mouse's.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
^^^^ more proof that they're f'in crazy. That shoe looks like,.....a shoe. lol
....but I have no doubt that nike will cave and redesign it. Probably beg for forgiveness too. lol

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Well worth 10 minutes of your time..............
omfg

good grief

does a guy want real art???

just head on over to the cabins thread,

now that is art all around us everyday.

for instance, the whitetail I saw yesterday, still sporting his rack, full coat of hair against the cold, moving quite relaxed through my woods.

or the squirrel, so full of winter hair, he looked like a hairball until he wiggled is tail to say hey up

or the bright sunshine on new wet snow, how it glimmers and sparkles in the sun, the air, the trees, etc

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
omfg

good grief

for instance, the whitetail I saw yesterday, still sporting his rack, full coat of hair against the cold, moving quite relaxed through my woods.

or the squirrel, so full of winter hair, he looked like a hairball until he wiggled is tail to say hey up

or the bright sunshine on new wet snow, how it glimmers and sparkles in the sun, the air, the trees, etc
Hear hear!

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
omfg

good grief

Funny thing is, people pay big dollars for crap that none of us would even consider owning never mind paying for.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
It's time15 minutes ago
Liberalism is a mental disorder. I should know I have been in San Francisco since the early 1950s. Not some of them but all of them are mentally ill and have no impulse control. Basically violent children that ruin anything they touch then blame someone else for it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The land of granola, fruits nuts and flakes!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Abortion is not enough. Now there's a democrat endorsing killing of born-alive babies.

WATCH: Democratic VA Governor Endorses Murder Of Born-Alive Infants

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4283...m_content=013119-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

On Wednesday, in a shocking revelation about the nature of the pro-abortion Democratic Party, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, a supposed moderate, endorsed the notion that a woman should be able to let an infant, born alive, die on the table if she decided she did not want the child.

Appearing on WTOP’s Ask The Governor, Northam was asked whether he supported a Virginia legislator’s statement that Virginia Democrats’ proposed legislation would permit abortion for a woman in labor. He stated:

This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of the mother, with the consent of physicians, more than one physician by the way, and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus which is non-viable. So in this particular example, if the mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if this is what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physician and the mother.

This is pure infanticide. It's also an argument for eugenic murder (see his comments about deformities). Northam is specifically talking about delivering an infant alive and then asking the mother whether the infant should live or not. This is not an argument about the morning-after pill. It’s not an argument over whether a fetus feels pain. This is a statement that a fully-formed infant, born alive, ought to be murdered if the mother says the infant ought to be murdered.

This is pure evil.

And yet this is the position of Democrats across the country. Northam was speaking about a bill proposed by Virginia House member Kathy Tran, which would legalize abortion up to birth. Tran had explained just yesterday that a woman should be able to opt for abortion as she is dilating for birth.

In New York, this is already the law – and Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) celebrated that new law by lighting up state sites pink in honor of the killing of fully-formed infants. In Rhode Island, Governor Gina Raimondo (D-RI) has already signaled that she wishes to support a similar law.

Northam excuses his evil by stating that men shouldn’t be making these decisions – as though having male genitalia excuses the moral fecklessness necessary to stand by and watch the killing of a newborn baby. But this is no excuse, obviously. The Democrats have decided that the era of safe, legal, and rare is over – the era of “Shout Your Abortion” is here. And if that means dehumanizing already-born children, so be it.

Simply put, the American people do not deserve the care of a benevolent God if they embrace such evil.

"
"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Abortion is not enough. Now there's a democrat endorsing killing of born-alive babies.

WATCH: Democratic VA Governor Endorses Murder Of Born-Alive Infants

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4283...m_content=013119-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

On Wednesday, in a shocking revelation about the nature of the pro-abortion Democratic Party, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, a supposed moderate, endorsed the notion that a woman should be able to let an infant, born alive, die on the table if she decided she did not want the child.

Appearing on WTOP’s Ask The Governor, Northam was asked whether he supported a Virginia legislator’s statement that Virginia Democrats’ proposed legislation would permit abortion for a woman in labor. He stated:

This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of the mother, with the consent of physicians, more than one physician by the way, and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus which is non-viable. So in this particular example, if the mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if this is what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physician and the mother.

This is pure infanticide. It's also an argument for eugenic murder (see his comments about deformities). Northam is specifically talking about delivering an infant alive and then asking the mother whether the infant should live or not. This is not an argument about the morning-after pill. It’s not an argument over whether a fetus feels pain. This is a statement that a fully-formed infant, born alive, ought to be murdered if the mother says the infant ought to be murdered.

This is pure evil.

And yet this is the position of Democrats across the country. Northam was speaking about a bill proposed by Virginia House member Kathy Tran, which would legalize abortion up to birth. Tran had explained just yesterday that a woman should be able to opt for abortion as she is dilating for birth.

In New York, this is already the law – and Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) celebrated that new law by lighting up state sites pink in honor of the killing of fully-formed infants. In Rhode Island, Governor Gina Raimondo (D-RI) has already signaled that she wishes to support a similar law.

Northam excuses his evil by stating that men shouldn’t be making these decisions – as though having male genitalia excuses the moral fecklessness necessary to stand by and watch the killing of a newborn baby. But this is no excuse, obviously. The Democrats have decided that the era of safe, legal, and rare is over – the era of “Shout Your Abortion” is here. And if that means dehumanizing already-born children, so be it.

Simply put, the American people do not deserve the care of a benevolent God if they embrace such evil.

"
"
He thinks this is blown up out of proportion! I wonder what the babies he wants to kill think? Oh wait, he wants to kill them so their opinion really doesn't matter.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Seeing Racism Everywhere: Photo Of Soot-Covered Coal Miners Criticized For ‘Blackface’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4285...m_content=013119-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

The New York Times isn’t the only outlet claiming white people with soot on their faces are actually portraying “blackface.” For the Times, it was Mary Poppins and the chimney sweepers.

For an opinion writer for the Arizona Central, part of USA Today, it was a photo of blue-collar workers having a drink after work.

Opinion contributor Rashaad Thomas says he was in Phoenix recently at a holiday party. The restaurant he was in had photographs on the wall, as many do, but one in particular stood out to him. This photo showed a group of seven or so coal miners, covered head to toe in soot, their faces blackened to varying degrees, drinking beer at a pub. The photo also shows one man who doesn’t appear to be covered in soot and an unhappy woman.

Thomas’ friends told him, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” He “asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion.” The two said the photo appeared to be of coal workers having a drink after work.

This didn’t sit well with Thomas, who asked to speak to a manager.

“Instead, I spoke with a white restaurant owner. I explained to him why the photograph was offensive. Evidently, someone else had made a similar comment about the photograph before,” Thomas wrote.

This owner apparently told Thomas he would speak to other restaurant owners about the photo. Thomas asked him, while leaving, if he had done so yet. No, he had not immediately rushed to phone other restaurant owners during the holiday season about a complaint over an old photo of coal miners.

Thomas was incensed, and took to the Internet with his opinion, asking: “Who determines what’s offensive?”

He writes that the photo is offensive to him and reminded him of the movie “Birth of a Nation.” But since everyone else just sees soot-covered coal workers — including that “white owner,” it apparently wasn’t offensive. Then Thomas includes this pivotal line:

“Fact: The photograph shows coal miners’ faces covered in soot. The context of the photograph is not the issue.”

But the context of the photo is the issue. We can’t allow people to just deem things racist that aren’t actually racist. The media has been doing this for years.

“At the downtown Phoenix restaurant, my concern that the photograph of men in blackface was a threat to me and my face and voice were ignored,” Thomas wrote. “A business’ photograph of men with blackened faces culturally says to me, ‘Whites Only.’ It says people like me are not welcome.”

So, an old photo of men who had just completed working a dangerous job for low pay was “a threat” to the “face and voice” of someone able to attend a party and publish his thoughts to the Internet?

At no time does Thomas say he was treated rudely or asked to leave, yet he says this photo, which few people would probably even notice or pay attention to, somehow said he was not welcome at this establishment?

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Seeing Racism Everywhere: Photo Of Soot-Covered Coal Miners Criticized For ‘Blackface’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4285...m_content=013119-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

The New York Times isn’t the only outlet claiming white people with soot on their faces are actually portraying “blackface.” For the Times, it was Mary Poppins and the chimney sweepers.

For an opinion writer for the Arizona Central, part of USA Today, it was a photo of blue-collar workers having a drink after work.

Opinion contributor Rashaad Thomas says he was in Phoenix recently at a holiday party. The restaurant he was in had photographs on the wall, as many do, but one in particular stood out to him. This photo showed a group of seven or so coal miners, covered head to toe in soot, their faces blackened to varying degrees, drinking beer at a pub. The photo also shows one man who doesn’t appear to be covered in soot and an unhappy woman.

Thomas’ friends told him, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” He “asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion.” The two said the photo appeared to be of coal workers having a drink after work.

This didn’t sit well with Thomas, who asked to speak to a manager.

“Instead, I spoke with a white restaurant owner. I explained to him why the photograph was offensive. Evidently, someone else had made a similar comment about the photograph before,” Thomas wrote.

This owner apparently told Thomas he would speak to other restaurant owners about the photo. Thomas asked him, while leaving, if he had done so yet. No, he had not immediately rushed to phone other restaurant owners during the holiday season about a complaint over an old photo of coal miners.

Thomas was incensed, and took to the Internet with his opinion, asking: “Who determines what’s offensive?”

He writes that the photo is offensive to him and reminded him of the movie “Birth of a Nation.” But since everyone else just sees soot-covered coal workers — including that “white owner,” it apparently wasn’t offensive. Then Thomas includes this pivotal line:

“Fact: The photograph shows coal miners’ faces covered in soot. The context of the photograph is not the issue.”

But the context of the photo is the issue. We can’t allow people to just deem things racist that aren’t actually racist. The media has been doing this for years.

“At the downtown Phoenix restaurant, my concern that the photograph of men in blackface was a threat to me and my face and voice were ignored,” Thomas wrote. “A business’ photograph of men with blackened faces culturally says to me, ‘Whites Only.’ It says people like me are not welcome.”

So, an old photo of men who had just completed working a dangerous job for low pay was “a threat” to the “face and voice” of someone able to attend a party and publish his thoughts to the Internet?

At no time does Thomas say he was treated rudely or asked to leave, yet he says this photo, which few people would probably even notice or pay attention to, somehow said he was not welcome at this establishment?
Guy needs his meds adjusted.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I worked at a window company briefly, one night on my way home on the interstate in rush hour when this cat from hell decided it wanted to exit the vehicle.

A crazy nuts spazzzz cat that was squallin hissin and bitin. I managed to get over and off the interstate in between bouts with the cat.......I pull off into a motel parking lot

ZOOOOOOOOOOM goes the cat!

Got back in my van and l eft.

The end

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I worked at a window company briefly, one night on my way home on the interstate in rush hour when this cat from hell decided it wanted to exit the vehicle.

A crazy nuts spazzzz cat that was squallin hissin and bitin. I managed to get over and off the interstate in between bouts with the cat.......I pull off into a motel parking lot

ZOOOOOOOOOOM goes the cat!

Got back in my van and l eft.

The end
I assume you and the cat were never formally introduced

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Sanctity of Caterpillars: Virginia Legislator Who Pushed Infanticide Law Also Filed Bill To Save Bugs

Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran, who submitted the horrifying legislation that would have allowed babies to be murdered even after birth, also filed legislation to ensure the sanctity of life for “fall cankerworms.”

Tran filed “H.B. 2495 Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months,” a bill that would protect the lives of caterpillars and other insects during certain months, on the same day she filed “H.B. 2491 Abortion; eliminate certain requirements,” the defeated legislation that would have made it legal for a new mother to give birth, then determine that she does not want the child and have it killed.

H.B. 2495 would protect the lives of gypsy moths, cankerworms, and other insects that may carry diseases harmful to humans, by preventing pest control spraying for them between the months of March and August.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sanctity-of-caterpillars-virginia-legislator-who-pushed-infanticide-law-also-filed-bill-to-save-bugs/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://pjmedia.com/trending/silicon-valley-restaurant-chef-says-patrons-wearing-maga-hats-wont-get-served/

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Hats.......at the table in a restaurant......I would be more concerned that the grease on the grill was changed daily

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://pjmedia.com/trending/silicon-valley-restaurant-chef-says-patrons-wearing-maga-hats-wont-get-served/
They certainly have the right to post that restriction however; even if you own a MAGA hat but never wear it (hell, you don't even need to own one) we all have the right to just not go there to eat! Let's see how things turn out!