• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
you are correct of course, it is perfectly ok to discriminate based on exactly nothing in this case,

yet, should you choose not to bake a cake for a couple of fags, wtf out...............as you will be driven out of business by the non tolerant

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
you are correct of course, it is perfectly ok to discriminate based on exactly nothing in this case,

yet, should you choose not to bake a cake for a couple of fags, wtf out...............as you will be driven out of business by the non tolerant
We all know the bake my cake or else stuff was a kamikaze attack on the Christians by the fags who flexed their legal muscle to get lots of attention. They love attention!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They certainly have the right to post that restriction however; even if you own a MAGA hat but never wear it (hell, you don't even need to own one) we all have the right to just not go there to eat! Let's see how things turn out!
“MAGA Hat Hating Chef” Has to Grovel For Forgiveness

J. Kenji López-Alt wrote a post saying the MAGA hat wearers will not be served at the restaurant where he cooks.

San Francisco Chronicle- “It hasn’t happened yet, but if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren’t getting served, same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate,” tweeted J. Kenji López-Alt, the chef-partner of Wursthall in San Mateo, on Sunday.

“MAGA hats are like white hoods except stupider because you can see exactly who is wearing them.”

The backlash was swift, and not just from the right. The left thought it was a pretty narrow and stupid idea, as well.

Miscalculating the amount of wind at his back, the dope had to grove

I want to start by apologizing to my staff and partners at Wursthall. Making a public statement without taking my team’s thoughts into consideration was disrespectful and reckless. My goal at Wursthall was for it to be a restaurant where all employees and staff are treated with respect and trust, and by making that public statement without your consent, I failed at that goal. I will work hard to earn back that trust.

I am very proud to come from a diverse family. My mother is an immigrant from Japan and my father is from a steel town in Western Pennsylvania. My family spans across the political spectrum. Yet we still manage to have a wonderful time at our biannual family reunion because we have three things in common: family, a love for our country, and most importantly, respect for each other and our communities.

Yet this is a far cry from the stories we’re hearing around the country these days. Like many people, I’m scared and confused by the anger, hatred, and violence that I’m seeing in our country right now. Scared for my family and friends, for my community, and for the most vulnerable people among us.

Symbols have power and meaning and can mean different things to different people at different times and in different contexts. After having seen the red hat displayed so prominently in so many moments of anger, hate, and violence, to me — and many others — the hat began to symbolize exactly that: anger, hate, and violence. This was the context my tweet was meant to communicate.

Unfortunately the way I tried to communicate this ended up only amplifying the anger, and I apologize for that.

My message was intended to reject anger, hate and violence, and indicate that these shouldn’t be welcomed in our society and aren’t welcome in our community. It was meant to be directed at those who would try to bring messages of hate, violence, and anger into my place of business, no matter what form it comes in. It was aimed at these three elements rather than at a physical object, but I understand that many interpreted my words in a different context, and construed a message of hate directed at them. This was not my intent in any way, and I am sorry for my recklessness.

What’s more, my personal perspective in no way meant that Wursthall was changing its policy, as is being erroneously reported in media.

Wursthall will continue, as it always has, to serve all customer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, gender orientation, disability, or political opinion — so long as they leave hate, anger, and violence outside of the doors of our restaurant.

https://iotwreport.com/maga-hat-hating-chef-has-to-grovel-for-forgiveness/

IN SAN FRANCISCO

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

J. Kenji López-Alt wrote a post saying the MAGA hat wearers will not be served at the restaurant where he cooks.

San Francisco Chronicle- “It hasn’t happened yet, but if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren’t getting served, same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate,” tweeted J. Kenji López-Alt, the chef-partner of Wursthall in San Mateo, on Sunday.

“MAGA hats are like white hoods except stupider because you can see exactly who is wearing them.”

The backlash was swift, and not just from the right. The left thought it was a pretty narrow and stupid idea, as well.

I want to start by apologizing to my staff and partners at Wursthall. Making a public statement without taking my team’s thoughts into consideration was disrespectful and reckless. My goal at Wursthall was for it to be a restaurant where all employees and staff are treated with respect and trust, and by making that public statement without your consent, I failed at that goal. I will work hard to earn back that trust.

I am very proud to come from a diverse family. My mother is an immigrant from Japan and my father is from a steel town in Western Pennsylvania. My family spans across the political spectrum. Yet we still manage to have a wonderful time at our biannual family reunion because we have three things in common: family, a love for our country, and most importantly, respect for each other and our communities.

Yet this is a far cry from the stories we’re hearing around the country these days. Like many people, I’m scared and confused by the anger, hatred, and violence that I’m seeing in our country right now. Scared for my family and friends, for my community, and for the most vulnerable people among us.

Symbols have power and meaning and can mean different things to different people at different times and in different contexts. After having seen the red hat displayed so prominently in so many moments of anger, hate, and violence, to me — and many others — the hat began to symbolize exactly that: anger, hate, and violence. This was the context my tweet was meant to communicate.

Unfortunately the way I tried to communicate this ended up only amplifying the anger, and I apologize for that.

My message was intended to reject anger, hate and violence, and indicate that these shouldn’t be welcomed in our society and aren’t welcome in our community. It was meant to be directed at those who would try to bring messages of hate, violence, and anger into my place of business, no matter what form it comes in. It was aimed at these three elements rather than at a physical object, but I understand that many interpreted my words in a different context, and construed a message of hate directed at them. This was not my intent in any way, and I am sorry for my recklessness.

What’s more, my personal perspective in no way meant that Wursthall was changing its policy, as is being erroneously reported in media.

Wursthall will continue, as it always has, to serve all customer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, gender orientation, disability, or political opinion — so long as they leave hate, anger, and violence outside of the doors of our restaurant.

IN SAN FRANCISCO
Too late asshole! I wouldn't drop a nickle at that place. I'm sure your staff and your partners understand!

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Boycott's work!

IN SAN FRANCISCO

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Wursthall, sausage hall. totally teutonic, but this teuton is fried...

too bad, but they're susceptible

as are too many...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Dont shoot her........by all means, let her post!
You’re no doubt right. Let everybody see who she is, or who they are. My only fear is she will be more like an infection than a warning.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Seeing Racism Everywhere: Photo Of Soot-Covered Coal Miners Criticized For ‘Blackface’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4285...m_content=013119-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

The New York Times isn’t the only outlet claiming white people with soot on their faces are actually portraying “blackface.” For the Times, it was Mary Poppins and the chimney sweepers.

For an opinion writer for the Arizona Central, part of USA Today, it was a photo of blue-collar workers having a drink after work.

Opinion contributor Rashaad Thomas says he was in Phoenix recently at a holiday party. The restaurant he was in had photographs on the wall, as many do, but one in particular stood out to him. This photo showed a group of seven or so coal miners, covered head to toe in soot, their faces blackened to varying degrees, drinking beer at a pub. The photo also shows one man who doesn’t appear to be covered in soot and an unhappy woman.

Thomas’ friends told him, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” He “asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion.” The two said the photo appeared to be of coal workers having a drink after work.

This didn’t sit well with Thomas, who asked to speak to a manager.

“Instead, I spoke with a white restaurant owner. I explained to him why the photograph was offensive. Evidently, someone else had made a similar comment about the photograph before,” Thomas wrote.

This owner apparently told Thomas he would speak to other restaurant owners about the photo. Thomas asked him, while leaving, if he had done so yet. No, he had not immediately rushed to phone other restaurant owners during the holiday season about a complaint over an old photo of coal miners.

Thomas was incensed, and took to the Internet with his opinion, asking: “Who determines what’s offensive?”

He writes that the photo is offensive to him and reminded him of the movie “Birth of a Nation.” But since everyone else just sees soot-covered coal workers — including that “white owner,” it apparently wasn’t offensive. Then Thomas includes this pivotal line:

“Fact: The photograph shows coal miners’ faces covered in soot. The context of the photograph is not the issue.”

But the context of the photo is the issue. We can’t allow people to just deem things racist that aren’t actually racist. The media has been doing this for years.

“At the downtown Phoenix restaurant, my concern that the photograph of men in blackface was a threat to me and my face and voice were ignored,” Thomas wrote. “A business’ photograph of men with blackened faces culturally says to me, ‘Whites Only.’ It says people like me are not welcome.”

So, an old photo of men who had just completed working a dangerous job for low pay was “a threat” to the “face and voice” of someone able to attend a party and publish his thoughts to the Internet?

At no time does Thomas say he was treated rudely or asked to leave, yet he says this photo, which few people would probably even notice or pay attention to, somehow said he was not welcome at this establishment?
But an upside down cross in a glass of urine is deemed acceptable. Makes perfect sense...sheesh.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Let everybody see who she is, or who they are.
SOG that's gold! People are being FORCED to make decisions. Question THEIR belief's. Reject what bothers THEM. Question who THEY are. Decide who THEY are. Decide what THEY stand for. No place to sit on the sidelines anymore.

With birth control so cheap, available, abortion is being seen as a lack of personal responsibility. People realize taking more and more of their money to finance all of the programs will never fix the lack of personal responsibility.

Listening to the radio this late term abortion is HUGE! People simply don't believe in killing the unborn. Yes some are OK with the first trimester and that's their right to think that. But now even they are forced to decide at what point is it a child, a baby, a person, who's rights are being burdened, why is it OK for illegals to breed and have everything paid for but not others. This is bigger than even abortion. It all ties together both in personal belief's and financial burdening others.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Being born a normal male or female is now a "privilege."

OCASIO-CORTEZ: I ACKNOWLEDGE MY ‘PRIVILEGE’ IN BEING BORN ‘CISGENDERED’
‘That is a privilege I have no matter how poor my family was when I was born’
Jan 30, 2019 5:30 PM
By Tom Elliott

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “They’re like, and we need to — you know, they say discrimination or unfair incarceration of black men, and then they pause and the crowd cheers, and it’s like, in their mind, they’re like ‘you’re welcome’ for acknowledging it. And it’s like, okay, acknowledging racism is a really big step. It’s a really big step from where we were. But you’re right, it’s nowhere near enough and the solutions are so painful. Frankly, I find it — I find the solutions for white communities to be very painful because it’s very painful for a community to understand and have go through this — like, you can be — the idea that you can be poor and benefit from the color of your skin does not compute for a lot of people. And going through that realization is very painful or even just economically for people that were born with silver spoons. It’s very painful to admit that you had advantages and it’s just — “

GRIM: “Look what happened to Brett Kavanaugh when he was confronted. He melted down in front of the whole country.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “Oh my God — it literally is an identity meltdown, it’s a fundamental — “
GRIM: “I worked for everything I ever had.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “Yeah. And, like, that is the majority of a lot of communities, how a lot of communities feel. And it’s because, if you haven’t had a transition in your life where, you know, you were maybe born poor or born without certain privileges and then especially as you transition into having certain privileges in your life, you actually see and feel and sense and taste and smell all of the differences. If you’ve never experienced different treatment in your life, you wouldn’t know what different treatment feels like or looks like. And it’s really, really hard. I mean, it’s like — and we can all, almost every single person in this country can acknowledge some privilege of some of some type, you know. I’m a cisgendered woman. I will never know the trauma of feeling like I’m not born in the right body. And that is a privilege that I have, no matter how poor my family was when I was born. But it’s really hard for some people to admit that they — you know, it’s part of this weird American Dream mythology that we have, that for a lot of — in a lot of circumstances isn’t as true or isn’t as clearly communicated as we’d like for it, or we wish it was.”

GRAY: “Yeah, I’m working on it maybe. Maybe next piece on privileged dialogues on how to make it more constructive.”
GRIM: “Look forward to that one.”

GRAY: “My mentions don’t.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “It’s hard. I don’t envy you.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortez-i-acknowledge-my-privilege-being-born-cisgende

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1549122272265.png

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Being born a normal male or female is now a "privilege."

OCASIO-CORTEZ: I ACKNOWLEDGE MY ‘PRIVILEGE’ IN BEING BORN ‘CISGENDERED’
‘That is a privilege I have no matter how poor my family was when I was born’
Jan 30, 2019 5:30 PM
By Tom Elliott

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “They’re like, and we need to — you know, they say discrimination or unfair incarceration of black men, and then they pause and the crowd cheers, and it’s like, in their mind, they’re like ‘you’re welcome’ for acknowledging it. And it’s like, okay, acknowledging racism is a really big step. It’s a really big step from where we were. But you’re right, it’s nowhere near enough and the solutions are so painful. Frankly, I find it — I find the solutions for white communities to be very painful because it’s very painful for a community to understand and have go through this — like, you can be — the idea that you can be poor and benefit from the color of your skin does not compute for a lot of people. And going through that realization is very painful or even just economically for people that were born with silver spoons. It’s very painful to admit that you had advantages and it’s just — “

GRIM: “Look what happened to Brett Kavanaugh when he was confronted. He melted down in front of the whole country.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “Oh my God — it literally is an identity meltdown, it’s a fundamental — “
GRIM: “I worked for everything I ever had.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “Yeah. And, like, that is the majority of a lot of communities, how a lot of communities feel. And it’s because, if you haven’t had a transition in your life where, you know, you were maybe born poor or born without certain privileges and then especially as you transition into having certain privileges in your life, you actually see and feel and sense and taste and smell all of the differences. If you’ve never experienced different treatment in your life, you wouldn’t know what different treatment feels like or looks like. And it’s really, really hard. I mean, it’s like — and we can all, almost every single person in this country can acknowledge some privilege of some of some type, you know. I’m a cisgendered woman. I will never know the trauma of feeling like I’m not born in the right body. And that is a privilege that I have, no matter how poor my family was when I was born. But it’s really hard for some people to admit that they — you know, it’s part of this weird American Dream mythology that we have, that for a lot of — in a lot of circumstances isn’t as true or isn’t as clearly communicated as we’d like for it, or we wish it was.”

GRAY: “Yeah, I’m working on it maybe. Maybe next piece on privileged dialogues on how to make it more constructive.”
GRIM: “Look forward to that one.”

GRAY: “My mentions don’t.”

OCASIO-CORTEZ: “It’s hard. I don’t envy you.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortez-i-acknowledge-my-privilege-being-born-cisgende
What a moronic conversation.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The only thing that "melted down" was their narrative
They have no idea what their narrative is any more. They're a mess right now and are throwing anything and everything out there in a panic to try and get some kind of continuity back. It's much too late for them. Can't wait for the day American patriots are walking the streets cleaning up the last remnants of the commies

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And there it is:

The poster child for post-partum abortion.

So you like abortion?

Dive into the wood-chipper.
Self chip for peace or jump for Trump. Just do it!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They have no idea what their narrative is any more. They're a mess right now and are throwing anything and everything out there in a panic to try and get some kind of continuity back. It's much too late for them
And there it is:

The poster child for post-partum abortion.

So you like abortion?

Dive into the wood-chipper.
Something is off. This is antagonistic behavior. You have to stop and ask yourself why?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm about to gag you both with a ginsu. Like totally.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

German Elementary Schools to Install ‘Third Gender’ Bathrooms

Three new elementary schools around Munich in the German state of Bavaria are putting forth a proposal to create a bathroom for a “third gender” for children who do not identify as boys or girls.

In the municipality of Pullach the proposal for the third gender bathrooms comes after the idea was put forward by an external school advisor, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reports.

While the Pullach spokeswoman claimed that the town had not currently even begun the planning stages of a third gender bathroom, the city of Garching said that they had already put the plans in place, and the third school, in the community of Taufkirchen, said they had consulted with an architectural firm about the idea.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/02/german-elementary-schools-to-install-third-gender-bathrooms/

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Something is off. This is antagonistic behavior. You have to stop and ask yourself why?
I know why they are going full abortion mode.

The Whollywierd MSM aparachik is desensitizing their customer base (sheople) to accept the slaughtering of humans from conception to old age.

Because the elite members of the top echelon have been sacrificing humans from the early days of humanity.

They are attempting to mitigate the impending backlash by way of sick humor, sicker pornography, and the ultimate sickness which is a vast and growing industry whose monetary gain is directly linked to the sale of human body parts, fluids and stem cells.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
No More Reservations – Liawatha Comes Clean, Apologizes to Cherokee Nation…
Posted on February 1, 2019 by sundance

It would appear that U.S. Senator Elizabeth “I’ma-git-me-a-beer” Warren must have finally accepted the smoke signal polling provided by her political advisers. In an attempt to regain credibility (won’t happen) Liawatha comes clean:

(Tweet LinkStory Link)
The interesting dynamic here is actually beyond Liwawatha. CNN, a media entity strongly connected to the DNC machine, is ‘out-front’, off the reservation, and cutting off Warren’s campaign effort at the wounded knees.

(VIA CNN) Sen. Elizabeth Warren has apologized to Cherokee Nation leaders over her attempt to use a DNA test to confirm her past claims to Native American ancestry, the tribe said.
The presidential hopeful “reached out to us and has apologized to the tribe,” Cherokee Nation executive director of communications Julie Hubbard said in a statement.
“We are encouraged by this dialogue and understanding that being a Cherokee Nation tribal citizen is rooted in centuries of culture and laws not through DNA tests,” Hubbard added. “We are encouraged by her action and hope that the slurs and mockery of tribal citizens and Indian history and heritage will now come to an end.”​

A Warren spokesman declined to comment on any outreach to Cherokee Nation. (read more)​

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
tedlv7 hours ago
“There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East,”
I could have told you that. The place is infested with demonrats!

Typhus Epidemic Spreads Across Liberal Utopia of Los Angeles Due to Mountains of Trash, Growing Homeless Population
by Cristina Laila February 1, 2019

A typhus epidemic is worsening in the liberal utopia of Los Angeles, California due to a growing homeless population and mountains of rat-infested trash.

Nothing says “progressive” more than a medieval infectious disease like typhus fever spreading through a city in the year 2019.

Typhus is mainly spreading across the homeless population through fleas that live on the rats that rummage in heaps of trash, however Liz Greenwood, the Deputy City Attorney who works at City Hall contracted the disease.

Symptoms of typhus include fever, headache and a rash. Untreated cases are fatal.
“It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck,” Greenwood told NBC 4. “Who gets typhus? It’s a medieval disease that’s caused by trash.”

Ms. Greenwood believes she contracted typhus from fleas that have infested her office at City Hall East.

“There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East,” Greenwood added. “There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies.”

2018 set the record for the number of typhus cases, reported NBC. 124 cases in Los Angeles County were reported, according to the California Department of Public Health.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...untains-of-trash-growing-homeless-population/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
tedlv7 hours ago

Typhus Epidemic Spreads Across Liberal Utopia of Los Angeles Due to Mountains of Trash, Growing Homeless Population

A typhus epidemic is worsening in the liberal utopia of Los Angeles, California due to a growing homeless population and mountains of rat-infested trash.

Nothing says “progressive” more than a medieval infectious disease like typhus fever spreading through a city in the year 2019.

Typhus is mainly spreading across the homeless population through fleas that live on the rats that rummage in heaps of trash, however Liz Greenwood, the Deputy City Attorney who works at City Hall contracted the disease.

Symptoms of typhus include fever, headache and a rash. Untreated cases are fatal.
“It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck,” Greenwood told NBC 4. “Who gets typhus? It’s a medieval disease that’s caused by trash.”

Ms. Greenwood believes she contracted typhus from fleas that have infested her office at City Hall East.

“There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East,” Greenwood added. “There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies.”

2018 set the record for the number of typhus cases, reported NBC. 124 cases in Los Angeles County were reported, according to the California Department of Public Health.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...untains-of-trash-growing-homeless-population/
A legitimate cesspool. Honky farkin dory.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
The plague is spread by rats.

Scary book, The Plague, if you have not read it.

When the only hope for survival is immolating piles of bodies in order to mitigate the spread of the disease.

Welcome to the city of the angels!

tedlv7 hours ago

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The plague is spread by rats.

Scary book, The Plague, if you have not read it.

When the only hope for survival is immolating piles of bodies in order to mitigate the spread of the disease.

Welcome to the city of the angels!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
tedlv7 hours ago

Good! Let'em all die! The country would be a much better place

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know why they are going full abortion mode.

The Whollywierd MSM aparachik is desensitizing their customer base (sheople) to accept the slaughtering of humans from conception to old age.

Because the elite members of the top echelon have been sacrificing humans from the early days of humanity.

They are attempting to mitigate the impending backlash by way of sick humor, sicker pornography, and the ultimate sickness which is a vast and growing industry whose monetary gain is directly linked to the sale of human body parts, fluids and stem cells.
That's the Uglytruth.

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
There were rats there before the rodents got there. Maybe this will thin them all out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Portland is a Sh*thole

Deeply progressive cites are shitholes! What else is new?
Let them slaughter each other! That will beat the shit out of anything on the teevee now!

Last edited: