• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What a sad pathetic bunch of anti American, treasonous, obstructionist radical 10 year olds who can't get their way. You just want to walk up to each and every one of them and slap them across the face! (at least I do)
I support your dream.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I know I’m late to this exchange, but I agree Bob Hope was great. In one of his movies he played, of all things, the King’s barber in seventeenth or eighteenth century France, ‘Monsieur Beaucair.’ One day, after cutting his hair, he ends up alone in the King’s chambers, so he tries on the royal robe and crown and checks himself out in the mirror. He say’s, “If I were king, I wouldn’t run around having sex with other people’s girls and cutting people’s heads off. ..., Well, I wouldn’t be cutting other people’s heads off!” I haven’t seen that movie in decades, but that line sticks in my head. Hope just had the most perfect delivery.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At the bottom of the democratic party , its root, it is a movement to make all human’s androgynous and govern them all by collectivism. Simply put, e pluribus unum (out of many one). This is done by birth control, planned parenthood, supporting homosexuals, supporting transgengers, GMO foods, vaccines, cancer, fracture families economical by debt through the Fed, etc. There will be no family, no male or female, no skin color given time. Only "ONE".

The other side of coin supports the family. In short, Annuit coeptis ( God favors our undertakings). I think its time it took back control. I have a feeling its not going to be pretty when it does. We need a real big wall among a lot of other things.
Let it be known that it's not Homo sapiens leading that charge. "Expand your thinking." How is it that after thousands of years of human civilization basically at a crawl, suddenly we had a major technological leap to such an extent over the past 70 years? It's certainly not accidental or "natural". What is cloning? Is a soul born into a cloned body? Can another entity enter that cloned body that has no soul? Who wants to inherit the Earth and the Human form?

FFA

Let it be known that it's not Homo sapiens leading that charge. "Expand your thinking." How is it that after thousands of years of human civilization basically at a crawl, suddenly we had a major technological leap to such an extent over the past 70 years? It's certainly not accidental or "natural". What is cloning? Is a soul born into a cloned body? Can another entity enter that cloned body that has no soul? Who wants to inherit the Earth and the Human form?
I know it's not something not human. There are two factions and a war between them. There are those made from the dust while there are those made in His likeness.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I know I’m late to this exchange, but I agree Bob Hope was great. In one of his movies he played, of all things, the King’s barber in seventeenth or eighteenth century France, ‘Monsieur Beaucair.’ One day, after cutting his hair, he ends up alone in the King’s chambers, so he tries on the royal robe and crown and checks himself out in the mirror. He say’s, “If I were king, I wouldn’t run around having sex with other people’s girls and cutting people’s heads off. ..., Well, I wouldn’t be cutting other people’s heads off!” I haven’t seen that movie in decades, but that line sticks in my head. Hope just had the most perfect delivery.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know it's not something not human. There are two factions and a war between them. There are those made from the dust while there are those made in His likeness.
Bingo! In the past this wouldn't be allowed but due to the complicated, chaotic and corrupt heart of man in these end times, these things exist.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

FFA

Bingo! In the past this wouldn't be allowed but due to the complicated, chaotic and corrupt heart of man in these end times, these things exist.
Its definitely a supernatural war.

Once you see it, its simple to recognize. For example, a powerful tool to combine all race and colors is open all borders. The wall is simply a tactic to slow down the efforts of the opposite faction. It is war between them.

Do you ever wonder why have so many dualistic holidays? For example, Easter. Easter is dualistic holiday as it celebrates the resurrection of Christ while it's name is derived from Ishtar and Ishtar a goddess of fertility and therefore we get rabbits and eggs. The same with Christmas, we have the birth of Christ and pagan elements like Santa clause. It is Dualistic. One half from one faction while another half from the other faction.

They have been at odd's for thousands of years and It's the same two factions fighting to this very day.

What do you notice about the pagan faction. It targets children while the other does not try to indoctrinate children. It simply describes a part of Christ life. No dancing rainbow colored unicorns. The pagan are always trying to grab children at young age and force there pagan practices on them should be a big red flag that they are deceitful and there intent is misleading. There are up to the same tricks today. An example is education.

Why do you think the left spend so much energy trying to control the educational system? Its the same tricks they have always used for thousands of years.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This guy...

Alec Baldwin suggests Trump's latest attack on 'SNL' could be 'a threat to my safety'

Alec Baldwin, the actor who parodies President Donald Trump on "Saturday Night Live," is responding to the president's latest shot at the show.
Baldwin is asking if Trump's tweet "constitutes a threat" to his family's safety.
On Saturday night, Baldwin reprised his Trump impersonation for an "SNL" skit that recreated the president's Friday morning speech about the border, the budget, and other subjects.

By "SNL" standards, it was par for the course. But Trump — who has fired back at the show numerous times in the past — fired up his Twitter account again on Sunday morning.

Trump called "SNL" unfunny and unfair, indicating that he probably saw at least parts of the episode from the night before.

"He's watching," CNN media analyst Bill Carter said on Sunday's "Reliable Sources."
Trump's tweet asked, "How do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into."
He added: "This is the real Collusion!"
Many social media commenters just shrugged off the president's talk about "retribution" for a sketch comedy show. But Peter Baker of The New York Times noted on Twitter that "No other president in decades publicly threatened 'retribution' against a television network because it satirized him."

In the past, Trump has also suggested that NBC station licenses should be challenged, without any evident follow-up.

Trump's frequent tweets against the media — primarily targeting news outlets that he calls the "enemy of the people" — have caused considerable concern at NBC and other companies.

At the end of the day on Sunday, Baldwin tweeted, "I wonder if a sitting President exhorting his followers that my role in a TV comedy qualifies me as an enemy of the people constitutes a threat to my safety and that of my family?"
Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer demonstrated another way for a politician to respond to an impersonator.
"Weekend Update" showed Schumer — played by Alex Moffat — gloating over the recent budget deal.
The senator then tweeted a link to the segment — which had Moffat holding up a smartphone — and said: "Good impersonation, SNL. But got one thing wrong. I use a flip phone!"

https://www.wdsu.com/article/alec-baldwin-suggests-trumps-latest-attack-on-snl-could-be-a-threat-to-my-safety/26389380

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This guy...

Alec Baldwin suggests Trump's latest attack on 'SNL' could be 'a threat to my safety'

Alec Baldwin, the actor who parodies President Donald Trump on "Saturday Night Live," is responding to the president's latest shot at the show.
Baldwin is asking if Trump's tweet "constitutes a threat" to his family's safety.
On Saturday night, Baldwin reprised his Trump impersonation for an "SNL" skit that recreated the president's Friday morning speech about the border, the budget, and other subjects.

By "SNL" standards, it was par for the course. But Trump — who has fired back at the show numerous times in the past — fired up his Twitter account again on Sunday morning.

Trump called "SNL" unfunny and unfair, indicating that he probably saw at least parts of the episode from the night before.

"He's watching," CNN media analyst Bill Carter said on Sunday's "Reliable Sources."
Trump's tweet asked, "How do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into."
He added: "This is the real Collusion!"
Many social media commenters just shrugged off the president's talk about "retribution" for a sketch comedy show. But Peter Baker of The New York Times noted on Twitter that "No other president in decades publicly threatened 'retribution' against a television network because it satirized him."

In the past, Trump has also suggested that NBC station licenses should be challenged, without any evident follow-up.

Trump's frequent tweets against the media — primarily targeting news outlets that he calls the "enemy of the people" — have caused considerable concern at NBC and other companies.

At the end of the day on Sunday, Baldwin tweeted, "I wonder if a sitting President exhorting his followers that my role in a TV comedy qualifies me as an enemy of the people constitutes a threat to my safety and that of my family?"
Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer demonstrated another way for a politician to respond to an impersonator.
"Weekend Update" showed Schumer — played by Alex Moffat — gloating over the recent budget deal.
The senator then tweeted a link to the segment — which had Moffat holding up a smartphone — and said: "Good impersonation, SNL. But got one thing wrong. I use a flip phone!"

https://www.wdsu.com/article/alec-baldwin-suggests-trumps-latest-attack-on-snl-could-be-a-threat-to-my-safety/26389380
They're all gonna laugh at you.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Facebook page ‘Pedophiles, are people too’ needs to be banned!

https://satirehub.com/facebook-page-pedophiles-are-people-too-needs-to-be-banned/?fbclid=IwAR2E-r0OQSuvmU1M7bpYFIYw-DB_2AFBhMa6xUy1ARgmdu3DHIysbbQZRow

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://6abc.com/timeline-of-key-moments-after-alleged-attack-on-jussie-smollett-in-chicago/5142855/

Jussie Smollett attack: Timeline of key moments in alleged attack on 'Empire' actor

Replay
EMBED </>More Videos

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="https://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=5142730" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Chicago police are investigating whether "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett may have staged his attack on Jan. 29 in Chicago.

Updated 2 hrs 44 mins ago
CHICAGO --
"Empire" actor and R&B singer Jussie Smollett told Chicago police last month that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs.

Some key moments in the story:
Jan. 22
  • Letter threatening Smollett arrives at the Chicago studio for "Empire"

Jan. 29
  • Smollett tells Chicago police he was physically attacked by two men in downtown Chicago while out getting food from a Subway restaurant at 2 a.m. The black and openly gay actor tells authorities the men used racial and homophobic slurs, wrapped a rope around his neck and poured an "unknown substance" on him. Police say Smollett told detectives that the attackers yelled he was in "MAGA country," an apparent reference to President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan that some critics of Trump have decried as racist and discriminatory.

WATCH: Jussie Smollett interview with "Good Morning America": 'I am not weak'

EMBED More News Videos

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="https://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=5138535" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jussie Smollett attack: Exclusive GMA interview (1 of 3)
Jussie Smollett to GMA: 'I'm pissed off'
Jussie Smollett sat down with Robin Roberts for an exclusive interview on "Good Morning America."
Jan. 30
  • Chicago police say they've reviewed hundreds of hours of surveillance camera footage, including of Smollett walking downtown, but none of the videos show the attack. Police obtain and release images of two people they would like to question.
  • Reports of Smollett's attack draw outrage and support on social media, including from U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris of California, U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush of Chicago and TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.

Jan. 31
  • Trump tells reporters at the White House that he saw a story the night before about Smollett and that, "It doesn't get worse, as far as I'm concerned."
  • Smollett's family issues a statement calling the attack a racial and homophobic hate crime. Smollett's family says he "has told the police everything" and "his story has never changed," disputing assertions leveled on social media that he has been less than cooperative and changed his story.
Feb. 1
  • Smollett issues a statement telling people that he is OK and thanking them for their support. He says he is working with authorities and has been "100 percent factual and consistent on every level."

WATCH: 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett was hesitant to report attack, police report says

EMBED More News Videos

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="https://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=5120762" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men in Chicago's Streeterville, police said.
Feb. 2
  • Smollett gives a concert in West Hollywood, California, opening with an emotional speech, saying he had to play the show because he couldn't let his attackers win.

WATCH: Bottle that smelled like bleach found near Smollett attack location

EMBED More News Videos

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="https://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=5133093" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A New York Post reporter said they found an empty hot sauce bottle which was partially filled with a liquid that smelled like bleach near the location where "Empire" actor Jussie S
Feb. 12
  • Chicago police say Smollett turned over some, but not all, of the phone records detectives requested as part of their investigation. Police say the heavily redacted files aren't sufficient. Smollett says he redacted information to protect the privacy of contacts and people not relevant to the attack.

Feb. 13
  • Chicago police pick up two Nigerian brothers at Chicago's O'Hare Airport on their return from Nigeria after police learned at least one worked on "Empire." They questioned them and searched their apartment.
  • A law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the men were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them determine if the two people played any role in the assault.
Feb. 14
  • Chicago detectives say the two are the "persons of interest" from surveillance video.
  • Chicago police say reports that the attack against Smollett was a hoax are unconfirmed.
  • Producers of "Empire" dispute media reports that Smollett's character was being written off the show.

RELATED: 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett was hesitant to report attack, Chicago police incident report says

EMBED More News Videos

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="https://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=5133229" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett submitted "limited and redacted" phone records to Chicago police from the night of his attack.
Feb. 15
  • Chicago police say Friday morning the two men are considered suspects.
  • Friday evening, Chicago police release the two Nigerian brothers without charges, saying they have new evidence to check out as a result of questioning them. They give no details of the new evidence.

Feb. 16
  • Chicago police say the investigation has "shifted" after their interrogation of the brothers and they are "eager" to speak to Smollett again.
  • Smollett's lawyers issue a statement saying that there is no truth to reports that he played a role in his own attack and that he feels "victimized."

Feb. 17
  • Chicago police say they're still seeking a follow-up interview with Smollett after receiving new information that "shifted" their investigation of a reported attack on the "Empire" actor. Guglielimi says police reached out to Smollett's attorney, but says an interview has not been conducted.
  • Guglielimi declines to address reports that a grand jury may hear evidence in the case. "We're not confirming, denying or commenting on anything until we can talk to him and we can corroborate some information that we've gotten," he says.

Feb. 19
  • Chicago police say they're investigating a tip that on the night Smollett reported being attacked, he was seen in an elevator of his apartment building with the two brothers who were later arrested and released from custody in the probe. CPD later deemed the tip "unfounded."
  • Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office announces she has recused herself from the investigation surrounding the alleged attack. First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats is named the acting state's attorney in the matter.
  • The brothers meet with prosecutors and police at the Leighton Criminal Court Building.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jussie Smollet is a Complete Idiot