• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bring on the cataclysm!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1101132802597089282

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bring on the cataclysm!

Cataclysms seem so destructive. I'd rather not destroy the country and simply hunt them down, one by one and take out the trash if its all the same to you.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Cataclysms seem so destructive. I'd rather not destroy the country and simply hunt them down, one by one and take out the trash if its all the same to you.
If there really is a cataclysm, it'll be the bad people who get wiped out. Those corrupt souls who go against the nature of the universe. But yeah, benevolent solutions are my preference.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
They're even loonier than the Americans
Their point in saying and not doing would be just to push the agenda and make it look like “Hey! Everybody’s doing it this way. Must be legit.” Meanwhile, they raise their child in a normal fashion, just claiming baby made his choice. Then again, they might be as crazy as half the world’s population at this point.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Their point in saying and not doing would be just to push the agenda and make it look like “Hey! Everybody’s doing it this way. Must be legit.” Meanwhile, they raise their child in a normal fashion, just claiming baby made his choice. Then again, they might be as crazy as half the world’s population at this point.
I hope u over estimated the ratio of loonies.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I hope u over estimated the ratio of loonies.
Yeah, me too, but I’m not too sure about the loon population at this point in history. It seems like the whole world is insane, sometimes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Michelle Malkin informed by twitter that she's in violation of Pakistani sharia law. People say we're not in a war in this country....

http://www.gopusa.com/ive-been-silicon-valley-shariad/
So? Anybody can complain these days and changes are forced on us because of the complaints of a handful of individuals. Seems to me that these troublemaker types used to end up in dumpsters, chopped into pieces and the parts stuffed into green trash bags back in the day. I miss the old days!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Queen mum is gunn luv Harry's little one with a fro..... Just because she has her hair straightened don't mean the kid will.......... a constant reminder!

1551542840959.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
TAVISTOCK INSANITY: These are the psychologically demented ‘professionals’ pushing transgenderism

Vulnerable youngsters rushed into treatment. Staff too nervous to speak out: After resigning from controversial Tavistock gender clinic trust, a former governor says he fears we’re hurrying children down a transgender path they may bitterly regret.

As an adult psychotherapist Marcus Evans deals with patients who may express their feelings in challenging ways

For four decades, I have devoted my career to trying to understand people who are greatly distressed and confused.

As an adult psychotherapist, I deal with patients who may express their feelings in challenging ways.

But my role is to pay careful attention and to try to tune in to what isn’t being said; the hidden aspects of a patient’s story.

The key to achieving this is patience, time and slow-moving, dogged determination — words that aren’t fashionable in a fast-paced world intent on quick fixes and budget cuts.

But it’s my view that to try to treat vulnerable patients in any other way can be hugely damaging.

This is, in part, the reason I resigned from my post as governor of The Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust last week.

A leaked internal report had branded the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) at The Tavistock Centre, England’s only NHS youth gender clinic, ‘not fit for purpose’.

The overwhelming feeling was that some children in its care were not being given enough time in their psychological assessment and treatment.

It goes without saying that the area of mental health — and particularly relating to gender dysphoria — is highly complex.

The service was accused of being too quick to give children and young people medical treatment (hormone-blocking drugs).

Treatment that has unknown far‑reaching consequences and that, without sufficient exploration as to the child’s feelings and motives, can have devastating life‑long effects on their identity and development.

Although, following this first critical report, the Trust had subsequently commissioned its own review of the situation, I began to worry that this second report was being used to close down rather than open up the debate about the serious and sensitive clinical issues.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/tavistock-insanity-these-are-the-psychologically-demented-professionals-pushing-transgenderism/

1/2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6762379/Former-governor-says-fears-hurrying-children-transgender-path.html

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Love it when they turn on each other.......................

Co-Founder of Greenpeace RIPS Ocasio-Cortez: “Pompous Little Twit… You Would Bring About Mass Death”
March 2, 2019, 5:37 pm by Jim Hoft 529 Comments

Patrick Moore: Replying to @AOC

Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get the food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
raybojabo5 minutes ago
The program is a huge success. All the mental cases are still voting for democrats.

UH OH: Wife Of NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio Can’t Account For $850 MILLION Given To City Mental Health Program
by Jim Hoft March 2, 2019 338 Comments
Guest post by Mike LaChance at American Lookout

A mental health program in New York City called ThriveNYC has been given hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars and the program’s champion, Chirlane McCray, the wife of NYC mayor Bill de Blasio can’t account for it. That’s kind of a huge problem.

The Daily Mail reports:

Where has $850m gone? Bill de Blasio’s wife can’t account for staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NY Mayor gave her for mental health project
Bill de Blasio’s wife Chirlane McCray cannot explain where $850million given to the mental health program she champions has gone, according to reports.
In the three years it has been running, organizers at ThriveNYC have largely failed to keep records of the initiative’s achievements – and data that has been collected shows it lagging well behind targets.
Despite that, the program has been granted an even bigger budget going forward and is now on track to spend $1billion over five years.
The data comes from a Politico report that shows those running the scheme have largely failed to measure its impact or keep track of spending.
Thrive said it has developed a list of 417 metrics to measure how effective the program is moving forward, but asked to assess its impact so far, Politico said the data was piecemeal and showed a largely failing picture.​

How does someone lose almost a billion dollars?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-million-given-to-city-mental-health-program/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
TAVISTOCK INSANITY: These are the psychologically demented ‘professionals’ pushing transgenderism

Vulnerable youngsters rushed into treatment. Staff too nervous to speak out: After resigning from controversial Tavistock gender clinic trust, a former governor says he fears we’re hurrying children down a transgender path they may bitterly regret.

As an adult psychotherapist Marcus Evans deals with patients who may express their feelings in challenging ways

For four decades, I have devoted my career to trying to understand people who are greatly distressed and confused.

As an adult psychotherapist, I deal with patients who may express their feelings in challenging ways.

But my role is to pay careful attention and to try to tune in to what isn’t being said; the hidden aspects of a patient’s story.

The key to achieving this is patience, time and slow-moving, dogged determination — words that aren’t fashionable in a fast-paced world intent on quick fixes and budget cuts.

But it’s my view that to try to treat vulnerable patients in any other way can be hugely damaging.

This is, in part, the reason I resigned from my post as governor of The Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust last week.

A leaked internal report had branded the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) at The Tavistock Centre, England’s only NHS youth gender clinic, ‘not fit for purpose’.

The overwhelming feeling was that some children in its care were not being given enough time in their psychological assessment and treatment.

It goes without saying that the area of mental health — and particularly relating to gender dysphoria — is highly complex.

The service was accused of being too quick to give children and young people medical treatment (hormone-blocking drugs).

Treatment that has unknown far‑reaching consequences and that, without sufficient exploration as to the child’s feelings and motives, can have devastating life‑long effects on their identity and development.

Although, following this first critical report, the Trust had subsequently commissioned its own review of the situation, I began to worry that this second report was being used to close down rather than open up the debate about the serious and sensitive clinical issues.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/tavistock-insanity-these-are-the-psychologically-demented-professionals-pushing-transgenderism/

1/2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6762379/Former-governor-says-fears-hurrying-children-transgender-path.html
One of them is just now figuring this out????

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can imagine what the Duke would have to say about this

Liberals Call for John Wayne’s Name to Be Removed from Airport

Last week, we reported that liberals were outraged over a newly-surfaced 1971 interview in which actor John Wayne made controversial comments about race and homosexuality. Now, liberals have launched a campaign calling for Wayne’s name to be removed from a Southern California airport over the comments.

Fox News reported that reporter Michael Hilzik just wrote an op-ed for the Los Angeles Times in which he called for the Orange County airport to be renamed.

“Orange County today is such an economically and ethnically diverse community that it’s hard to justify asking any member of that community to board planes at an airport named after an outspoken racist and homophobe, with his strutting statue occupying a central niche in front of the concourse,” Hilzik wrote.

https://www.tmn.today/2019/03/liberals-john-wayne-name-removed-airport/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter332019Sunday&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1d09840caddec138a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Ta hell with the lot of them. This is John Wayne we’re talking about here. There’s no end to leftist snowflake outrage and offense. They can all go take a flying leap.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ta hell with the lot of them. This is John Wayne we’re talking about here. There’s no end to leftist snowflake outrage and offense. They can all go take a flying leap.
Their brains are so fucked up and warped out there this is probably a done deal.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Are you more in favor of carpet bombing or strategic nukes? I like the nuke idea myself...more surgical!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Are you more in favor of carpet bombing or strategic nukes? I like the nuke idea myself...more surgical!
I read Shogun, a long time ago. I remember in one chapter of the book, one of the Japanese lords had a political enemy of some sort boiled alive. They had him strung up on rope, feet down and lowered him slowly, foot by foot, through the night into a vat of boiling water. Is that surgical enough for you? I know, that’s wicked nasty.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I read Shogun, a long time ago. I remember in one chapter of the book, one of the Japanese lords had a political enemy of some sort boiled alive. They had him strung up on rope, feet down and lowered him slowly, foot by foot, through the night into a vat of boiling water. Is that surgical enough for you? I know, that’s wicked nasty.
It has potential but I'm more of a boiling oil fan, no....burning them at the stake....nothing like the aroma of good BBQ!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Whomever would say that, may I interject...if YOU'RE in a position to change the world imagine if YOU birthed a child and taught them all YOU knew, took them to all the influential people YOU knew and walked them through the mine field YOU went through...imagine the start YOU couldve sent them on...but without vision you'll change very little because 1st of all, YOU need to change, which YOU'VE proved to us YOU havent learned to do that.
AND, if YOU did change and this is the product of said change...YOU chose poorly.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter