• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I will spare you the image and full quote by this miserable excuse for a human being, the link is below if you must. Wonder if instagram has any moral code of ethics whatsoever to suspend or ban this nutjob on basis of sheer indecency and poor taste. I doubt it, as they and their leftist social media comrades are too busy blacklisting conservatives and defaming people of good moral construct who don't fit their globalist agenda, like Catholic High School kids. --Pyramid

Feminist Spreads Period Blood on Her Face to Break ‘Stigma’ of Menstruation

A 26-year-0ld Instagram feminist spread menstrual blood on her face in an attempt to break the “stigma” around menstruation.

Instagram feminist and “sex coach” Demetra Nyx caught the attention of various news outlets this week after photos of her face covered in menstrual blood went viral online. A report published last week covered Nyx’s bizarre obsession with spreading menstrual blood on her face.

“I was simultaneously embarrassed and fascinated by my period,” Nyx said. “I felt apologetic about it a lot and tried to hide it from boyfriends. Our society teaches us that periods are dirty and inconvenient.”

In one Instagram post that features Nyx’s face covered in blood, she writes that her blood is “magic” and “worth being celebrated.”
I MISSED bleeding. I didn’t realize how accustomed I had become to my cycle, to knowing my moods and my rhythms, until I was thrown off. My body was deeply missing this feeling of dreamy connectedness, this time of retreat. It was weird not to have it. My blood is magic. It is worth being celebrated. The wisdom of our wombs was taken from womxn a long time ago. I’ve taken mine back.​
Almost all of the feedback on social media has been negative. Many users don’t understand the message that Nyx is trying to send with her bizarre activism “You can be a feminist without wiping your bodily fluids all over yourself,” one commenter wrote.

Nyx claims that she will continue to post monthly photos of her menstrual blood on her face. In one post, she claims that she is dedicated to using these photos to erase the alleged stigma around menstruation.

“I will do it until little girls stop being taught that the natural functions of their bodies are disgusting and unclean,” Nyx wrote. “I will do it until women stop feeling like they can’t have sex on their period because it is gross. ”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...-on-her-face-to-break-stigma-of-menstruation/

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
When I was young, dumb and horny, we called that "red wings."

I will spare you the image and full quote by this miserable excuse for a human being, the link is below if you must. Wonder if instagram has any moral code of ethics whatsoever to suspend or ban this nutjob on basis of sheer indecency and poor taste. I doubt it, as they and their leftist social media comrades are too busy blacklisting conservatives and defaming people of good moral construct who don't fit their globalist agenda, like Catholic High School kids. --Pyramid

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

A 26-year-0ld Instagram feminist spread menstrual blood on her face in an attempt to break the “stigma” around menstruation.

Instagram feminist and “sex coach” Demetra Nyx caught the attention of various news outlets this week after photos of her face covered in menstrual blood went viral online. A report published last week covered Nyx’s bizarre obsession with spreading menstrual blood on her face.

“I was simultaneously embarrassed and fascinated by my period,” Nyx said. “I felt apologetic about it a lot and tried to hide it from boyfriends. Our society teaches us that periods are dirty and inconvenient.”

In one Instagram post that features Nyx’s face covered in blood, she writes that her blood is “magic” and “worth being celebrated.”
I MISSED bleeding. I didn’t realize how accustomed I had become to my cycle, to knowing my moods and my rhythms, until I was thrown off. My body was deeply missing this feeling of dreamy connectedness, this time of retreat. It was weird not to have it. My blood is magic. It is worth being celebrated. The wisdom of our wombs was taken from womxn a long time ago. I’ve taken mine back.​
Almost all of the feedback on social media has been negative. Many users don’t understand the message that Nyx is trying to send with her bizarre activism “You can be a feminist without wiping your bodily fluids all over yourself,” one commenter wrote.

Nyx claims that she will continue to post monthly photos of her menstrual blood on her face. In one post, she claims that she is dedicated to using these photos to erase the alleged stigma around menstruation.

“I will do it until little girls stop being taught that the natural functions of their bodies are disgusting and unclean,” Nyx wrote. “I will do it until women stop feeling like they can’t have sex on their period because it is gross. ”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...-on-her-face-to-break-stigma-of-menstruation/
Im giving a like because that is truly insane. Can we do away with the internet now? It has long outlived it's usefullness.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Seriously, these people are mentally ill and if they grab too much power they'll have us killed because they think the same of us

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She's got to be MK'Ultra'd...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Hate Crime? No, Just Pollen …

When you've been told, all your life, that you're a victim, you look for victimhood in everything you see.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2019/03/01/hate-crime-no-just-pollen/

Hey Jussie Smollett … don’t look now but you just got one-upped in the fake hate crime department.

The mayor of Lamar, South Carolina – Darnell Byrd-McPherson – made news early last month, claiming to be a hate crime victim after a yellowish substance was found on a pair of vehicles belonging to her and her husband.

“We are grateful the person or persons did not try to take our lives but the culprits will be identified and prosecuted,” Byrd-McPherson told Tonya Brown of WPDE TV 15 (ABC – Florence/ Myrtle Beach) at the time. “Love conquers hate and my husband and I refuse to be intimidated by those who perpetrated this act of vandalism which I classify as an act of hatred.”

Tough talk …
According to McPherson, she originally thought the yellowish substance “was pollen,” but she, her husband and her neighbor took a closer look and “noticed the cars looked like someone had spray painted on both our vehicles.”

Well guess what … it was pollen.

This week, the S.C. State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) announced it was unable to conduct lab tests in connection with this alleged “hate crime” because the Lamar police department failed to provide samples from the vehicles. However, an incident report from the police department described the “yellowish” substance as having the consistency of “a type of powder similar to pollen.”

“It was pollen,” a source close to the investigation confirmed to this news outlet.
(Click to view)

(Via: Facebook)
In other words, Byrd-McPherson (above) was right the first time … and probably should have thought twice before launching into her “love conquers hate” spiel.

Maybe love does conquer hate … but can it conquer allergy season?

We shall see … but Byrd-McPherson and her husband should probably prepare themselves for a lot more yellowish-tinted “hate” appearing on their vehicles in the weeks to come.

Frankly, we love it when nonsense like this is exposed for what it is … which is nonsense. We also appreciate the opportunity afford by this latest fake hate crime to espouse our views once again on this subject.

Our long-held belief – reiterated often over the years – is that “crime is crime,” and that “some level of hate (is) necessary for the commission of any crime.”

To read our most extensive treatment of the subject, check out this post – written in the aftermath of last October’s deadly shooting at the Tree of Life/ Or L’Simcha synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She looks like the "Oracle" form The Matrix....
Nope. Watch it 70 times, like I did, and realise you're wrong.

Golden Regards
Uncle

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
wtf

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ong-reference/ar-BBTXL4R?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for basketball season after 'King Kong' reference

Longtime radio voice Gary Dolphin has been suspended from broadcasting Iowa basketball games for the rest of the season.

The action comes following comments that Dolphin made during the postgame portion of Iowa’s radio broadcast of Tuesday’s home game against Maryland, in which he referred to the Terrapins’ Bruno Fernando, who is black, as “King Kong.”

The suspension, announced by Learfield Sports Properties (which owns the rights to Hawkeye broadcasts), is for basketball only. Dolphin has been Iowa’s play-by-play voice of Iowa football, as well, for the past 22 years.

"The University of Iowa athletics department values diversity and is committed to creating a welcoming environment for all members of its campus community," the school said in a statement.

The reference to King Kong, a fictional gorilla first popularized in a 1933 movie by that name, happened as Dolphin and analyst Bobby Hansen wrapped the Hawkeyes' 66-65 loss, in which Maryland made 12 of its final 20 three-point attempts — and then Fernando (who stands 6-foot-10, 245 pounds) recorded the go-ahead tip-in with 7.8 seconds remaining.

“Twelve threes on 22 made baskets. That’s some pretty good long-range shooting," Dolphin said. "And then Fernando was King Kong at the end of the game.”

Hansen replied, “Yeah, he was. And they had done a really good job, Gary, for the most part rebounding.”

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hate Crime? No, Just Pollen …

When you've been told, all your life, that you're a victim, you look for victimhood in everything you see.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2019/03/01/hate-crime-no-just-pollen/

Hey Jussie Smollett … don’t look now but you just got one-upped in the fake hate crime department.

The mayor of Lamar, South Carolina – Darnell Byrd-McPherson – made news early last month, claiming to be a hate crime victim after a yellowish substance was found on a pair of vehicles belonging to her and her husband.

“We are grateful the person or persons did not try to take our lives but the culprits will be identified and prosecuted,” Byrd-McPherson told Tonya Brown of WPDE TV 15 (ABC – Florence/ Myrtle Beach) at the time. “Love conquers hate and my husband and I refuse to be intimidated by those who perpetrated this act of vandalism which I classify as an act of hatred.”

Tough talk …
According to McPherson, she originally thought the yellowish substance “was pollen,” but she, her husband and her neighbor took a closer look and “noticed the cars looked like someone had spray painted on both our vehicles.”

Well guess what … it was pollen.

This week, the S.C. State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) announced it was unable to conduct lab tests in connection with this alleged “hate crime” because the Lamar police department failed to provide samples from the vehicles. However, an incident report from the police department described the “yellowish” substance as having the consistency of “a type of powder similar to pollen.”

“It was pollen,” a source close to the investigation confirmed to this news outlet.
(Click to view)

(Via: Facebook)
In other words, Byrd-McPherson (above) was right the first time … and probably should have thought twice before launching into her “love conquers hate” spiel.

Maybe love does conquer hate … but can it conquer allergy season?

We shall see … but Byrd-McPherson and her husband should probably prepare themselves for a lot more yellowish-tinted “hate” appearing on their vehicles in the weeks to come.

Frankly, we love it when nonsense like this is exposed for what it is … which is nonsense. We also appreciate the opportunity afford by this latest fake hate crime to espouse our views once again on this subject.

Our long-held belief – reiterated often over the years – is that “crime is crime,” and that “some level of hate (is) necessary for the commission of any crime.”

To read our most extensive treatment of the subject, check out this post – written in the aftermath of last October’s deadly shooting at the Tree of Life/ Or L’Simcha synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
I worked for an asshole (pompous gay leftist) who was convinced I covered his ENTIRE HOUSE in sawdust. It was the yearly pollen but of course you couldn't convince him to face reality. Farkin idiots!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I worked for an asshole (pompous gay leftist) who was convinced I covered his ENTIRE HOUSE in sawdust. It was the yearly pollen but of course you couldn't convince him to face reality. Farkin idiots!
I worked with one of Elton's ex boy friends. WOW, talk about a propensity to irrationally fly off the handle! It became amusing... you picked your moments to communicate. He was OK... but you had to know him well enough to work around these issues.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I worked with one of Elton's ex boy friends. WOW, talk about a propensity to irrationally fly off the handle! It became amusing... you picked your moments to communicate. He was OK... but you had to know him well enough to work around these issues.
All ego. Stroke it now and then and they'll love ya.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Had you been cutting wood nearby?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Had you been cutting wood nearby?
Negative! I was on the South side doing very minimal cutting, he was out of state. He then used the tree lined North to point out a total top to bottom uniform coating of pollen after returning from his second home. He also accused me a planting a rock in his yard He said, "This isn't my rock" referring to his existing rock pathway. Full blown wackaloon.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Perhaps you should PAY ATTENTION, Engine-near-ear.

I suspect I've watched Matrix more than most.....

Just a chuckle at you getting eye-colour wrong.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Who is the racist sumbitch what turned my driveway concrete a brilliant chartreuse??

I wants justice. And a chee'burger.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Walt, just drive over it, regardless of colour.

As long as it is not a zircon encrused drive-way, I suspect you'll do OK.

Golden Regards
Uncle

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I just flipped through 3 news websites and scanned the headlines. Fecking insanity man I didn't even bother reading any of it.

. View attachment 125690
It's really not even funny anymore. TDS is reaching epidemic proportions. What's the prescription again? Vodka and sleeping pills or sleeping pills and vodka? There should be rise in sales.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's really not even funny anymore. TDS is reaching epidemic proportions. What's the prescription again? Vodka and sleeping pills or sleeping pills and vodka? There should be rise in sales.
Here's the pills along with the delivery system right here! It cures everything!

1551920733120.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I just flipped through 3 news websites and scanned the headlines. Fecking insanity man I didn't even bother reading any of it.

. View attachment 125690
Nailed it Brother Irons. I'm just about tapped out these days. Too much shit going down and here I am still trying to make a living every day. 18 months and I'm out!!!