• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's really not even funny anymore. TDS is reaching epidemic proportions. What's the prescription again? Vodka and sleeping pills or sleeping pills and vodka? There should be rise in sales.
It's not even TDS anymore...it's literally insanity that makes the news these days. Intentional, methinks.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's not even TDS anymore...it's literally insanity that makes the news these days. Intentional, methinks.
Time to reopen those insane asylums!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1552051637517.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1552070039515.png

There's nothing worse than a traitor to his race. These race traitors shall be among the first to be hunted down and hanged! They'll cry the loudest and die the most cowardly...but they WILL pay!

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Walt, just drive over it, regardless of colour.

As long as it is not a zircon encrused drive-way, I suspect you'll do OK.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Zappa Drive?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
These creatures defy imagination!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/08/california-democrat-planned-parenthoods-phone-number-student-ids/

California Democrat Wants Planned Parenthood’s Phone Number on Student IDs

Jesse Gabriel’s measure, AB 624, dubbed the Pupil and Student Health bill, would extend to private and faith-based school students as well, and would require the following “hotlines” printed on student IDs:

(1) The National Sexual Assault Hotline, 1-800-656-4673.

(2) The National Domestic Violence Hotline, 1-800-799-7233.

(3) A sexual or reproductive health hotline.

“By slapping Planned Parenthood’s hotline on the back of every 12 to 24-year-old’s ID, California would essentially be forcing every student to join an abortion sales team,” wrote Family Research Council President Tony Perkins at the Washington Update.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Transgender man who gave birth opens up about his pregnancy: 'I don't see myself as any less of a man'

A transgender man has spoken candidly about the realities of giving birth to his first child and the “daily abuse” he suffered from strangers during his pregnancy.

Wyley Simpson, 28, was surprised to discover he was pregnant in February 2018 while transitioning to becoming a man. It’s the first child for Simpson and fiancé Stephan Gaeth

Having started testosterone in 2012 and not having had a period for several years, he did not believe it was possible to conceive.

Despite not feeling ready to welcome their first child and receiving “judgment from strangers,” the couple went through with the pregnancy.

Simpson gave birth to their son, Rowan, via emergency C-section last September. But it wasn’t an easy journey for the new parents.

Speaking about the pregnancy, Simpson — who still has female reproductive organs — said: “It’s not every day that someone sees a pregnant man walking down the road so we received a fair amount of abuse. … I would be told that I’ll never be a man, ‘men don’t carry babies’ and everyone called me ‘it.'”

But it wasn’t only public opinion that made the pregnancy difficult, as Simpson also struggled to come to terms with the emotional side effects.

“Having gone through the transitioning process since I was 21 years old, having a physical baby bump was something so feminine that it messed with my head,” he admitted.

Yet since bringing their now 6-month-old baby home, he has settled into parenthood.

“Once my physical bump had disappeared and I was able to take my hormones again, I felt good about everything,” he explained. “Now myself and Stephan are just reveling in fatherhood and can’t wait to continue our journey as a family.”

But the couple don’t have plans to welcome more children in the near future.

“I am looking to fully transition in the future, so the likelihood of having another child naturally is unlikely,” he said. “It was a great feeling to be able to carry Rowan, feeling him kick and going to baby scans, but for me as a person, it isn’t something I can continue to do. … I don’t see myself as any less of a man because of what happened, but I just do not identify in such a feminine way as to be pregnant — so it won’t be happening again.”

This is beyond bizare….. Pics show these 2 are poster children for Dem party

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/transgender-man-gave-birth-opens-pregnancy-dont-see-less-man-162228569.html

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1103932116440510465

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Transgender man who gave birth opens up about his pregnancy: 'I don't see myself as any less of a man'

A transgender man has spoken candidly about the realities of giving birth to his first child and the “daily abuse” he suffered from strangers during his pregnancy.

Wyley Simpson, 28, was surprised to discover he was pregnant in February 2018 while transitioning to becoming a man. It’s the first child for Simpson and fiancé Stephan Gaeth

Having started testosterone in 2012 and not having had a period for several years, he did not believe it was possible to conceive.

Despite not feeling ready to welcome their first child and receiving “judgment from strangers,” the couple went through with the pregnancy.

Simpson gave birth to their son, Rowan, via emergency C-section last September. But it wasn’t an easy journey for the new parents.

Speaking about the pregnancy, Simpson — who still has female reproductive organs — said: “It’s not every day that someone sees a pregnant man walking down the road so we received a fair amount of abuse. … I would be told that I’ll never be a man, ‘men don’t carry babies’ and everyone called me ‘it.'”

But it wasn’t only public opinion that made the pregnancy difficult, as Simpson also struggled to come to terms with the emotional side effects.

“Having gone through the transitioning process since I was 21 years old, having a physical baby bump was something so feminine that it messed with my head,” he admitted.

Yet since bringing their now 6-month-old baby home, he has settled into parenthood.

“Once my physical bump had disappeared and I was able to take my hormones again, I felt good about everything,” he explained. “Now myself and Stephan are just reveling in fatherhood and can’t wait to continue our journey as a family.”

But the couple don’t have plans to welcome more children in the near future.

“I am looking to fully transition in the future, so the likelihood of having another child naturally is unlikely,” he said. “It was a great feeling to be able to carry Rowan, feeling him kick and going to baby scans, but for me as a person, it isn’t something I can continue to do. … I don’t see myself as any less of a man because of what happened, but I just do not identify in such a feminine way as to be pregnant — so it won’t be happening again.”

This is beyond bizare….. Pics show these 2 are poster children for Dem party

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/transgender-man-gave-birth-opens-pregnancy-dont-see-less-man-162228569.html

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1103932116440510465
Poor kid. Social services involved yet?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That story is starting to grow legs around here in the NYC metro area. All of a sudden this is hitting almost every local news venue.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by our governor Andy Boy Cuomo (the only one who didn't get tried and convicted for the three men in a back smoky room scandal. Skelos and Silver got nabbed but Cuomo seems to have gotten off)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1552397956655.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1552398048096.png

Keep sowing those seeds of racial hate!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1552399761580.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The fucking limies have lost it!!!

1552427355764.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is complete batshit insanity!

They won't stop coming. They can't be reasoned with. They won't stop until they're dead!

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They continue to eat themselves!
Hmmmm, I'm liking this although I give all those people harassing Chelsea about a month to live.
You don't poke fingers at the Klinton Arkancide Machine and live to tell about it! (Unless you're Donald Trump)

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here's comes the Zionist media with a 55 drum of gasoline to throw on the fire, right on cue too!!

1552765881558.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This pathetic loser fuck just can't make himself shut up...................

Knucklehead Jeb Calls for Republican Primary Against President Trump…
Posted on March 15, 2019by sundance

In a universe of parallel political parties RNC Jeb Bush is mirror image of DNC Beto O’Rourke.
“I think someone should run. Just because Republicans ought to be given a choice,” said Bush, who also served as the governor of Florida, in an interview with David Axelrod that will air Saturday on “The Axe Files.” He added that beating Trump in 2020 will be difficult for anyone because “he has a strong, loyal base” and “it’s hard to beat a sitting president.” (more)​

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
ds member floating more shit and it's obvious it ain't workin......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What does Jeb actually do to add value to our society?
Don't ya mean what does ANY of them do to increase value to our society? If they was all dead would it change your life for the better or the worse?
A new group of asshats same as the old group of traitorous asshats?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
More from Beto's past.....

REVEALED: Beto O'Rourke Wrote Fantasy About Murdering Children, Report Says

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4472...tm_content=031619-news&utm_campaign=Actengage

A new report from Reuters reveals more skeletons from former Congressman Beto O'Rourke's (D-TX) past, including disturbing writings from when he was a teenager.

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money."

In writings that Reuters says still exist online, O'Rourke reportedly fantasized about "toppling the government," but doubted that "the masses would support such a radical move at this time."

O'Rourke also reportedly wrote about murdering children by running them over with a car.

"One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street," O'Rourke wrote. "They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles ...This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams."

"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two," O'Rourke continued. "I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

The disturbing writings are just the latest in a long line of stories about O'Rourke that center around his driving.

On the night of his 26th birthday, O'Rourke hit another vehicle while he was driving drunk. O'Rourke claimed that he only had two beers, which The Washington Post has disputed:

When O’Rourke blew into a breathalyzer, the results were a blood alcohol content of 0.136 and 0.134. The legal state limit in Texas at the time was 0.10; a year later, it was lowered to 0.08. With a blood alcohol level of between 0.130 and 0.159, a person experiences “gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reducing and beginning dysphoria (a state of feeling unwell).” For a male of 190 pounds, O’Rourke’s weight as listed in the police report, that blood alcohol concentration is reached after six drinks.

A reporter who was near the scene of the accident had to physically stop O'Rourke from fleeing the scene, which is documented in a police report of the incident.

O'Rourke then repeatedly lied about the incident during his failed Senate run in Texas last year against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) — regarding which The Post give him "Four Pinocchios" in its "fact check."

Also during his failed campaign last year, O'Rourke posted strange videos to his Twitter account in which he filmed himself talking to the camera while operating the vehicle he was driving.

An article from The American Council On Science And Health titled "Please, Beto O’Rourke, Drive Safely," slammed O'Rourke for his reckless driving.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
More from Beto's past.....

REVEALED: Beto O'Rourke Wrote Fantasy About Murdering Children, Report Says

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4472...tm_content=031619-news&utm_campaign=Actengage

A new report from Reuters reveals more skeletons from former Congressman Beto O'Rourke's (D-TX) past, including disturbing writings from when he was a teenager.

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money."

In writings that Reuters says still exist online, O'Rourke reportedly fantasized about "toppling the government," but doubted that "the masses would support such a radical move at this time."

O'Rourke also reportedly wrote about murdering children by running them over with a car.

"One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street," O'Rourke wrote. "They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles ...This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams."

"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two," O'Rourke continued. "I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

The disturbing writings are just the latest in a long line of stories about O'Rourke that center around his driving.

On the night of his 26th birthday, O'Rourke hit another vehicle while he was driving drunk. O'Rourke claimed that he only had two beers, which The Washington Post has disputed:

When O’Rourke blew into a breathalyzer, the results were a blood alcohol content of 0.136 and 0.134. The legal state limit in Texas at the time was 0.10; a year later, it was lowered to 0.08. With a blood alcohol level of between 0.130 and 0.159, a person experiences “gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reducing and beginning dysphoria (a state of feeling unwell).” For a male of 190 pounds, O’Rourke’s weight as listed in the police report, that blood alcohol concentration is reached after six drinks.

A reporter who was near the scene of the accident had to physically stop O'Rourke from fleeing the scene, which is documented in a police report of the incident.

O'Rourke then repeatedly lied about the incident during his failed Senate run in Texas last year against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) — regarding which The Post give him "Four Pinocchios" in its "fact check."

Also during his failed campaign last year, O'Rourke posted strange videos to his Twitter account in which he filmed himself talking to the camera while operating the vehicle he was driving.

An article from The American Council On Science And Health titled "Please, Beto O’Rourke, Drive Safely," slammed O'Rourke for his reckless driving.
Gotta love it when the left attacks and destroys each other!

:2 thumbs up: