• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
In Leaked Recording, Cory Booker Says He and AIPAC President “Text Message Back and Forth Like Teenagers”

In a closed-door meeting with activists from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee on Tuesday, presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., spoke about working closely with the organization and his desire to create a “unified voice from Congress” against the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement, or BDS.

Booker spoke to AIPAC members from New Jersey at the organization’s annual policy conference in Washington, D.C., a gathering of thousands of activists from around the country, culminating in a lobbying effort on Capitol Hill. Booker’s appearance came at a contentious time; last week, the progressive advocacy group MoveOn called on 2020 candidates to skip the conference, and at least five of the Democrats declined to attend.

Booker’s remarks, some of which were first reported by the Jerusalem Post, did not appear on a schedule of on-the-record events for journalists covering the conference. The Intercept obtained a 35-minute audio recording of the session from a conference attendee and is publishing the recording in full here.

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/30/cory-booker-aipac-leaked-recording/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I imagine its pretty impossible that this was a setup huh, especially in Faggot Town USA?

First rule of thumb, don't grab people's hats, you never know how they might react although there seems to be some confusion on who (if anyone) was wearing the hat!

1554042705597.png

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Victim grabbed hat.
Trump 2016 hat evil.
Victim bleeding.
Victim was wearing hat but changed story.
MAGA hat bad.
Orange man bad.
Need laws about people getting assaulted to not retaliate in any way.
Need laws about concealed swords.

What a fucked up written article. Go back and read it about 3 times........

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
UK Media On Pro-Brexit Protest ‘Never Seen So Many White People In One Place’

..“I’ve never seen so many white people in one place. It’s an extraordinary story… there are people everywhere, there are crowds everywhere”..

Shame is a strong feeling. It goes back to your inner ‘reptile brain’ and if effectively used against you it can be just as potent as the inner desire for sex, violence or food. It is one of the primal feelings of humans. The mass media has understood this very well and knowing that addressing right-wing voters as ‘racists’ and ‘bigots’ hasn’t worked and only increases the vote percentage for anti-immigration parties, populists, Christians or conservatives anywhere in the Western World in the past three years, they have now started adding ‘shaming’ to the mix.

Whereas it is your democratic right to protest, you will in the coming days and weeks be made to feel like you are stopping ‘diversity’ if you dare to declare any opinion that is not theirs.

A first example came from 71-year-old Channel 4 presenter Mr Jon Snow in the UK this week who reported on the Pro-Brexit rally in front of parliament and stated that he had ‘never seen so many white people in one place.’

Mr Snow commented on the march organized by pro-Brexit supporters, saying:

“We’ve just got these pictures in which were taken nearby. Police are now wearing riot gear.

“Police dogs are patrolling. The mood has changed. We cannot confirm whether any arrests have been made. It has been the most extraordinary day. A day which has seen… I’ve never seen so many white people in one place. It’s an extraordinary story… there are people everywhere, there are crowds everywhere.”

SAuce:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jon-snow-says-ive-never-seen-so-many-white-people-in-one-place-during-report-on-probrexit-rally-a4105051.html

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Victim grabbed hat.
Trump 2016 hat evil.
Victim bleeding.
Victim was wearing hat but changed story.
MAGA hat bad.
Orange man bad.
Need laws about people getting assaulted to not retaliate in any way.
Need laws about concealed swords.

What a fucked up written article. Go back and read it about 3 times........

.............Just "happened" to leave a MAGA hat behind. Sure, sure they did. Nothing ridiculously obvious happening here.

aroll.gif

This shit is all the left has got.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I imagine its pretty impossible that this was a setup huh, especially in Faggot Town USA?

First rule of thumb, don't grab people's hats, you never know how they might react although there seems to be some confusion on who (if anyone) was wearing the hat!

View attachment 127592
Another thing is just how many MAGA hats are being worn around in San Francisco these days?
Yeah, probably like chicago which is about zero.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The Dem's are on the verge of hysteria. Again!

March 31, 2019 - 06:00 AM EDT

Democrats are voicing growing concerns that Robert Mueller's decision to avoid judgment on whether President Trump obstructed justice could engender a long-term expansion of executive powers.

“Congress needs to do more investigation, particularly on the obstruction issue,” he continued. “And our inability to get that [information] simply empowers not only this president, but future presidents, to be bold in their disrespect for the law.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/436533-dems-worry-mueller-findings-could-expand-executive-power

1554055330024.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said Thursday that he would rather see a Democrat win in 2020 than have President Trump elected to a second term. Flake made his comments at a debate in New York hosted by the nonprofit Intelligence Squared.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/436473-flake-says-hed-rather-see-a-democrat-win-if-trump-is-gops-2020-nominee

who gives a flying fart what this POS has to say?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This is obviously false,
rednecks NEVER throw an unopened beer to or at a stranger, to each other yes, but never to a stranger. Now if it had been and empty can or can they refilled then I would buy it...
This crap is so easy to debunk it's silly. Nobody I know would waste a beer like that!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Insider: Adam Schiff Is LOSING IT, Drinks On The Job And Has ‘Neurotic Outbursts At Random Staff Members’ After Mueller Report Fiasco

A source who claims they are close to Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) says he’s “losing it” and has “been much more prickly and confrontational than usual.”

The insider, who took to anonymous message board 4chan to share their message, also said Schiff is sometimes “utterly incoherent” and maybe even drinks on the job. He has also been having “neurotic outbursts” at random staff members.

Here is their full message:
“Insider here. Yes, I lurk, and I’m not the only one at Congress who does. But that’s neither here nor there. Here’s the scoop: Schiff is losing it. He’s been much more prickly and confrontational than usual, and is sometimes utterly incoherent. We think he’s either off his meds or drinking on the job…

“Add to that the Mueller report, and it’s been a complete f**king disaster. He seriously fired a member of the camera crew today for predicting Trump’s re-election, and got into some kind of spat with Poppy off-camera before this segment. It’s getting exhausting having to deal with his volatility and neurotic outbursts at random members of the staff.

“Case and point, we think he’s done, and we’ll probably be a congress of infomercials soon…”

The thread itself only got 41 replies before it was automatically archived by the system, and the “insider” only posted once.

Although many users had their doubts, sources have been known to go to these anonymous boards to reveal information that might otherwise compromise their identities.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/29/insider-adam-schiff-is-losing-it-drinks-on-the-job-and-has-neurotic-outbursts-at-random-staff-members-after-mueller-report-fiasco/

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said Thursday that he would rather see a Democrat win in 2020 than have President Trump elected to a second term. Flake made his comments at a debate in New York hosted by the nonprofit Intelligence Squared.
To everybody who says "Why didn't Trump do so-and-so when the Republicans had the house", this is one of the reasons why.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/436473-flake-says-hed-rather-see-a-democrat-win-if-trump-is-gops-2020-nominee

who gives a flying fart what this POS has to say?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When God was handing out brains, these women obviously thought He said trains, and decided they weren't interested in those.
I swear the libtards are having a contest for who can think up the stupidest shit. The UK and US are leading the pack!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The world is a circus! The feminazis are stretching the elastic tighter and tighter....eventually its going to snap right back in their faces. AT that point the cucks laying down will be the first to be dealt with!

1554210439422.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The world is a circus! The feminazis are stretching the elastic tighter and tighter....eventually its going to snap right back in their faces. AT that point the cucks laying down will be the first to be dealt with!

View attachment 127810
What exactly am I looking at?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Adam Schiff, who aggressively pushed “Russian collusion” hoax, is now pushing Big Tech to censor all vaccine truth

Leftist clown Adam Schiff of California, whom President Donald Trump has hilariously branded as “Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff” because of his infamous and ongoing conspiracy-mongering over the fully-debunked “Russian collusion” hoax, has decided to dig his own grave even deeper by also trying his hand at online censorship.

In case you missed it, Schiff recently wrote a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos asking him to remove all products and content from the company’s global platforms that in any way “discourage parents from vaccinating their children,” calling freedom of vaccine speech “a direct threat to public health … reversing progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases.”

Schiff noted in his letter to Bezos that Amazon is “in a unique position to shape consumption” – meaning it has the power to control the narrative and steer its customers towards a more politically-correct mindset about vaccines, which is what Schiff wants. And as we recently reported, Bezos has decided to comply.

A number of science books, documentary films – including the highly-acclaimed Vaxxed – and other similar-type content have already been scrubbed from Amazon Prime, as Bezos, Schiff and the rest of their techno-fascist ilk are now openly engaging in a massive online “book burning.”

Even though Schiff isn’t a doctor and knows nothing about immunology or the science behind vaccine safety and efficacy, he’s decided to lead the charge in pushing the fake news narrative that all vaccines are 100 percent safe and effective – and that any online materials suggesting otherwise need to be banned.

Mother Nature's micronutrient secret: Organic Broccoli Sprout Capsules now available, delivering 280mg of high-density nutrition, including the extraordinary "sulforaphane" and "glucosinolate" nutrients found only in cruciferous healing foods. Every lot laboratory tested. See availability here.

“I am concerned by the report that Amazon accepts paid advertising that contains deliberate misinformation about vaccines; promoting these advertisements as suggested content ahead of intended search results,” Schiff is quoted as saying.

“Every online platform, including Amazon, must act responsibly and ensure that they do not contribute to this growing public health catastrophe.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-01-adam-schiff-of-russian-collusion-hoax-pushing-censorship-of-vaccine-truth.html

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Senate Dems Will Introduce Constitutional Amendment To KILL Electoral College

Democrats are escalating their war on middle America with the most brazen attempt yet to gut the Constitution by eliminating the Electoral College.

Ever since the 2016 election when Hillary Clinton won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, the left has launched a full frontal assault on the process that America has used to elect our presidents since the nation’s inception because if you can’t win honorably – change the rules.

In reality, the argument is bunk because what is always omitted from the cries of injustice over Clinton’s popular vote win is that what she really did was to trounce Trump in California by over four million votes and the Golden State is radically out of touch with the rest of the country with the exception of populous liberal enclaves like New York and Chicago.

The contempt that the left has for what they derisively snicker at as “flyover country” is well documented and there are zero qualms about disenfranchising every American voter who happens to live there.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/senate-dems-will-introduce-constitutional-amendment-to-kill-electoral-college/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554256573978.png

Valerie Jarrett: I still haven’t accepted Trump is president

Valerie Jarrett, a senior White House adviser to former President Barack Obama, writes in her new book that she still hasn’t accepted President Trump won the 2016 election. "Since the night Donald Trump became president, I’ve been going through the five stages of grief, sometimes all five in the same day,” Jarrett writes in Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward, according to Axios. "In the beginning, denial and anger were high on the list; I still haven't embraced acceptance,” she writes. Jarrett, a longtime adviser to Obama and his wife Michelle, said that Trump's unexpected victory against Hillary Clinton felt “like a punch to the stomach.” “Obviously we were surprised by the outcome of the election. It kind of was like a, I’m not sure what the right analogy would be, but like a punch in the stomach, let’s say. Soul-crushing might be another description,” Jarrett said at the time. “But that’s the democracy that we have: The people get to decide and the elections matter and we have to get about the business of doing our job.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/valerie-jarrett-i-still-havent-accepted-trump-is-president

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
View attachment 127884

Valerie Jarrett, a senior White House adviser to former President Barack Obama, writes in her new book that she still hasn’t accepted President Trump won the 2016 election. "Since the night Donald Trump became president, I’ve been going through the five stages of grief, sometimes all five in the same day,” Jarrett writes in Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward, according to Axios. "In the beginning, denial and anger were high on the list; I still haven't embraced acceptance,” she writes. Jarrett, a longtime adviser to Obama and his wife Michelle, said that Trump's unexpected victory against Hillary Clinton felt “like a punch to the stomach.” “Obviously we were surprised by the outcome of the election. It kind of was like a, I’m not sure what the right analogy would be, but like a punch in the stomach, let’s say. Soul-crushing might be another description,” Jarrett said at the time. “But that’s the democracy that we have: The people get to decide and the elections matter and we have to get about the business of doing our job.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/valerie-jarrett-i-still-havent-accepted-trump-is-president
Oh? Good to hear. Get back to us in November 2020, around the 8th or so, and tell us what another 4 years will be like. And THEN, maybe Jr will run, and THEN....oh wait, you'll have been committed by then. Elections have consequences...who said that...I forget.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who gives a rat's ass who Valerie accepts or doesn't accept for ANYTHING?

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
GREG GUTFIELD ON “THE FIVE” ASKED IF RAPISTS ARE HELPING THE MIGRANTS WITH SEX EDUCATION?”

CBS News Paints Coyotes As Humanitarians: Border Smugglers Are ‘Helping Migrants Survive’

CBS News is being criticized for an article that claims human smugglers are actually helping illegal immigrants by serving as tour guides for the journey to the U.S. southern border.

Smugglers promise immigrants that they will find a way for them to enter the United States illegally in exchange for hefty cash payments. In many high-profile cases, smugglers leave immigrants for dead rather than potentially be caught bringing them across the border. For example, in October 2017, ten immigrants were roasted to death in the back of a tractor-trailer that was being used as part of a human smuggling scheme. (RELATED: Truck Driver Pleads Guilty In Human Smuggling Operation That Cooked Immigrants Alive)

According to CBS News, however, human coyotes are “helping migrants survive Central America’s grueling Darien Gap jungle.”

“I helped a lot of people, particularly women with children,” smuggler Emerson Gonzalez Jimenez said. “Because many have passed through here and not made it.”

“Most people think we (smugglers) are bad,” Gonzalez Jimenez said. “But if a person needs to go from there to here, and can’t do it… and they tell me, ‘I’m going to pay you $5, $10, $20… to take me to whatever location.’ And if I didn’t have a job at the time… to me, that’s good.”

Conservatives attacked CBS for trying to put a positive spin on the people who routinely endanger the lives of vulnerable illegal immigrants. (RELATED: American Smugglers Endangered More Than 60 Illegal Aliens, Several Found Trapped In Tractor Trailers)

Among liberal activists and their allies in the mainstream media, there’s a reluctance to acknowledge the darker side of the migrant crisis—or even admit that it’s a crisis at all. Hence CBS’s portrayal of two migrant smugglers as humanitarians. @FDRLST https://t.co/6HObmF6UPn

— John Daniel Davidson (@johnddavidson) April 1, 2019

Human Traffickers and the Value They Add to Society with Their Noble Service

— Razor (@hale_razor) March 31, 2019

Finally lived long enough to get so hyper-woke about applauding illegal immigration that we got a sympathetic piece from the network news about how underappreciated human traffickers are. https://t.co/bSfyEmGijo

— Esoteric Jeff (@EsotericCD) March 31, 2019

The iceberg helping passengers survive boredom during the Titanic’s tedious Atlantic crossing

— The Golden Avalanche (@JPOMalley1) March 31, 2019

i was just thinking the immigration debate was missing a news article applauding the kinder, gentler side of human traffickers https://t.co/LEKRkt4OTF

— T. Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) March 31, 2019

Ah, yes, to CBS, slavers, rapists and other cartel members fleecing illegals for a fortune and risking their lives, are the good guys, because they keep some of their product alive long enough to profit. Up next, the ‘brave’ captains of migrant boats traversing the Mediterranean?

— Marc Evan Aupiais (@SACNSNew) March 31, 2019

Next up on@cbsnews “Heroin dealers are helping people sleep and forget about their problems.” https://t.co/jdhmILmUXi

— Allen Covert (@THATAllenCovert) March 31, 2019

Among liberal activists and their allies in the mainstream media, there’s a reluctance to acknowledge the darker side of the migrant crisis—or even admit that it’s a crisis at all. Hence CBS’s portrayal of two migrant smugglers as humanitarians. @FDRLST https://t.co/6HObmF6UPn

— John Daniel Davidson (@johnddavidson) April 1, 2019

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/04/01/cbs-news-coyotes-helping-migrants/