• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Is there a law that says all politicians must have appropriately "diverse" people in their bill-signing photo-ops?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
From the link

The Gateway Pundit reached out to the combat vet who heckled Hillary for comment and he told this reporter that Hillary Clinton was actually introduced Sunday night as ‘Madame Secretary and President of the United States.’

Unbelievable!

Golden Regards
Uncle

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
H.R.5

Pelosi pushes H.R.5.

Say goodbye to girls sports. Make way for trans"girl" sports.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
H.R.5

Pelosi pushes H.R.5.

Say goodbye to girls sports. Make way for trans"girl" sports.

But it is OK if girls join Boy Scouts, but boys cannot join Girl Scouts . In fact, Boy Scouts are no longer "Boy Scouts" They are now "Scouts",

I actually like this, in the sense of comeuppance for all these lunatic liberals, and their "making it fair" . Men are winning beauty pageants, they're taking over women's sports, and using women's bathroom and lockers.

It's like everyone bitching about term limits, when they have the power to exercise term limits themselves.
What's so difficult ? parents take their young girls out of sports that allow men to participate . it's easy. walk away.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
But it is OK if girls join Boy Scouts, but boys cannot join Girl Scouts . In fact, Boy Scouts are no longer "Boy Scouts" They are now "Scouts",

I actually like this, in the sense of comeuppance for all these lunatic liberals, and their "making it fair" . Men are winning beauty pageants, they're taking over women's sports, and using women's bathroom and lockers.

It's like everyone bitching about term limits, when they have the power to exercise term limits themselves.
What's so difficult ? parents take their young girls out of sports that allow men to participate . it's easy. walk away.
Nailed it!!!:2 thumbs up:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Here it is .... finally. parents taking their kids out of school. The school boards decision ? to go ahead with the gay bs anyway.

Parents objecting to a California school board's decision to include a curriculum in the early grades touting the achievements of LGBT people did not allow their children to go to class Friday in protest. They say at least 700 students stayed home in the 12,000 student district.

https://news.yahoo.com/parents-protest-approved-lgbt-curriculum-171359732.html

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The living meme is back at it...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Here is occasional cortex discovering a garbage disposal and having no clue what it's for...from her own instagram account.

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
--Mark Twain

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I know a drag queen who has been that way his whole life. Don't ask me to explain it to you, because I don't understand it myself. But, I can tell you that Tamara Lee is a really sweet guy; you just have to overlook his quirks.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know a drag queen who has been that way his whole life. Don't ask me to explain it to you, because I don't understand it myself. But, I can tell you that Tamara Lee is a really sweet guy; you just have to overlook his quirks.
Not lettings one's food touch is a quirk....being a lifelong drag queen is a disorder! :p

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No I don't! Sounds like a mental disorder to me!

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Okay, I can agree with you. But ordinary straight couples pay to see him perform at the bar and give him tips. Just saying, there is a place for everything and everyone. What would you do, lock him up? He's hurting no one.