• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Okay, I can agree with you. But ordinary straight couples pay to see him perform at the bar and give him tips. Just saying, there is a place for everything and everyone. What would you do, lock him up? He's hurting no one.
I dont have a problem with trans. Its strange to me - and not something I even would feel comfortable around...but - to each their own. Same with gay people. I dont approve - and it makes me physically uncomfortable to be around...but - I do respect their right to live their life on their terms.

What I never understood about gays in particular is their need to flaunt it to make sure everyone knows...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What I never understood about gays in particular is their need to flaunt it to make sure everyone knows...
It's the same thing with vegans, crossfitters, gender benders, feminists, christians etc

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Lot's of gay people don't flaunt it. I, for instance, hung out here for several years before adopting the rainbow flag as my avatar. Never said a word about being gay. But the atmosphere at GIM was absolutely poisonous then. People who weren't gay flaunted their straightness with constant comments about "fudgepackers" and "faggots" and more.

It's not that way here now. Thankfully.

Were any of you alive to witness the riots at the Stonewall Inn on June 28 (my birthday :) in 1969? That was near the beginning of the gay liberation movement, when homosexuals "came out of the closet." You history buffs can check it out here https://www.history.com/topics/gay-rights/the-stonewall-riots

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Were any of you alive to witness the riots at the Stonewall Inn riots on June 28 (my birthday :) in 1969?
I was alive on my way to Vietnam in '69!
To join in the fight for what?
Probably, I don't know, there might have been a few closet gays, they didn't make themselves known to those of us who where straight.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was alive on my way to Vietnam in '69!
To join in the fight for what?
Probably, I don't know, there might have been a few closet gays, they didn't make themselves known to those of us who where straight.
There was a running joke about the medics. They'd tell you if you got shot and needed help, call: "faggot!"

This, of course, was the Olden Days. Back when Blazing Saddles showed the screamingly funny side of all biases.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
More than a few, if you count those who swing both ways. The light in my life for forty years was married when we met; he had three children. In fact, I dated a woman when I was a young man, about enlistment age. It takes young people a while to figure out exactly who they are. And, I have yet to meet a guy in his early twenties who has trouble "getting off."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't give two shits what anyone does in their bedroom or who they choose to sleep with. It's this shit that poison's people's minds with a lot of the hate we see today. How do you expect people to react when people like this are praised as being brave and so progressive. Anyone who disagrees is a homophobe!

As long as this shit is allowed and even encouraged, nothing will change and many people with hate homosexuals.

1557621885986.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Now please excuse me while I remove these pencils from my eyes...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't give two shits what anyone does in their bedroom or who they choose to sleep with. It's this shit that poison's people's minds with a lot of the hate we see today. How do you expect people to react when people like this are praised as being brave and so progressive. Anyone who disagrees is a homophobe!

As long as this shit is allowed and even encouraged, nothing will change and many people with hate homosexuals.

View attachment 131523

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's not all as crazy as that, shootist.

1557626594998.png

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Lighten up shooty!

Obviously it is a Scottish dude sporting a kilt who wants to walk a mile in his mother's thong and stilletto heels.

View attachment 131523
Happy Mother's Day.

Muthafuckas!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 131523
It's not all as crazy as that, shootist.

View attachment 131527

What you are missing here, Merlin, is the equivalent is totally missing from the straight side of society. Try to picture a hetero answer to the dude in the insane bare-ass, clunky shoe pic. Or any of the "gay pride" parade clowns.

To get to that level of disgusting, purposeful offensiveness, some straight guys would have to be walking around with mechanical vaginas pumping their dicks as they walk.

Somehow, even that last sentence doesn't seem to get there as an equivalent. My imagination fails me in trying to picture the flip side of that nasty dude.

Don't get me wrong!!!!

I firmly believe that the homosexual percentage of humanity are a genuine necessity for the race. TINS. They are by definition, mules. And these mules are found dis-proportionally in science, medicine, and art. <-- They contribute to humanity at a far higher percentage than straights.

OK. That said, the "in your face" intentionally bizarre and offensive shit is inexcusable. And unacceptable.

nem. con.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Dress like a man. Dress like a woman. I don't care. But don't go in public dressed like whatever that is. It's just meant to be offensive to everyone and everything. Ask yourself this. Would you want to sit in a restaurant chair after that?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm quite content to not go to a restaurant. Most of them are staffed by illegals.

They hate gringos anyway. Why would I want to pollute their existence? Who am I to soil them with my whiteness.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Lighten up shooty!

Obviously it is a Scottish dude sporting a kilt who wants to walk a mile in his mother's thong and stilletto heels.

Happy Mother's Day.

Muthafuckas!
The truth can sometimes be painful to hear but it is what it is!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What you are missing here, Merlin, is the equivalent is totally missing from the straight side of society. Try to picture a hetero answer to the dude in the insane bare-ass, clunky shoe pic. Or any of the "gay pride" parade clowns.

To get to that level of disgusting, purposeful offensiveness, some straight guys would have to be walking around with mechanical vaginas pumping their dicks as they walk.

Somehow, even that last sentence doesn't seem to get there as an equivalent. My imagination fails me in trying to picture the flip side of that nasty dude.

Don't get me wrong!!!!

I firmly believe that the homosexual percentage of humanity are a genuine necessity for the race. TINS. They are by definition, mules. And these mules are found dis-proportionally in science, medicine, and art. <-- They contribute to humanity at a far higher percentage than straights.

OK. That said, the "in your face" intentionally bizarre and offensive shit is inexcusable. And unacceptable.

nem. con.

For me, it's not that he's a cross dresser (live and let live). It's that he's out in public in inappropriate attire. I'd feel the same if it were a super hot chick dressed in the same manner with her hoo-hah hanging out...keep it in your house and/or club. Don't flaunt it in front of (potentially) kids or people who may be offended.

I imagine he would be offended by someone dressed in a MAGA hat...which makes him a hypocrite if he is.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
For me, it's not that he's a cross dresser (live and let live). It's that he's out in public in inappropriate attire. I'd feel the same if it were a super hot chick dressed in the same manner with her hoo-hah hanging out...keep it in your house and/or club. Don't flaunt it in front of (potentially) kids or people who may be offended.

I imagine he would be offended by someone dressed in a MAGA hat...which makes him a hypocrite if he is.
^^^QFT^^^

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A guy dressed up as a woman, we see that all the time now and I struggle to explain it to my 8 year old granddaughter....I suppose I'm missing your point about men pretending to be women not being crazy.
Let me try to explain it to you. I agreed with you that guys into cross-dressing as a lifestyle is a disorder. What I am saying is that the guy in the picture you posted was dressed in offensive attire; by contrast, the guy in my picture was tasteful and sincere in his efforts to look feminine. Either way, I don't understand it. But one is more crazy by far than the other. Some of these guys living as women might go unnoticed by most of us if we crossed paths in public.

For what it is worth I knew a guy in Calumet City who cross-dressed and worked as a prostitute picking up straight men. I don't know who was fooling who, or if indeed anyone was fooled. He was eventually murdered. Surprise. Surprise.

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

View attachment 131523
He can be glad he didn't write 'I EAT ASS' on his back window.

Wait a minute, he doesn't have a back window.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Don't get me wrong!!!!

nem. con.

Don't you remember the dude earlier in this thread?
1557694909157.png
Of course, we don't really know whether he's gay or straight, LOL.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Let me try to explain it to you. I agreed with you that guys into cross-dressing as a lifestyle is a disorder. What I am saying is that the guy in the picture you posted was dressed in offensive attire; by contrast, the guy in my picture was tasteful and sincere in his efforts to look feminine. Either way, I don't understand it. But one is more crazy by far than the other. Some of these guys living as women might go unnoticed by most of us if we crossed paths in public.

For what it is worth I knew a guy in Calumet City who cross-dressed and worked as a prostitute picking up straight men. I don't know who was fooling who, or if indeed anyone was fooled. He was eventually murdered. Surprise. Surprise.
Did the cross dressing prostitute go by the name of Monster Head by chance?

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Did the cross dressing prostitute go by the name of Monster Head by chance?
I never heard that name, LOL. But I imagine the only way he could have gotten away with the act would have been to give really good head. Just about anything else and he'd have been found out. Oh, and be sure to pick up customers only after they were fairly drunk :)

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My wife would show her son when he was a young teenager Springer episodes that had cross dressers on to see if he could pick out the real girls.
Reminds me of a trip a bunch of my Navy buddies and I took from NTC San Diego to Tijuana Mexico just after boot camp...there we were, sitting in a strip club, each of us with a Mexican lass on our knee. We looked over and began to notice that one of the girls had quite the muscular arms (before the Crossfit fads of today) and an adam's apple....we mentioned it discretely to the guy whose knee she was sitting on, and his smile quickly turned to horror...

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I never heard that name, LOL. But I imagine the only way he could have gotten away with the act would have been to give really good head. Just about anything else and he'd have been found out. Oh, and be sure to pick up customers only after they were fairly drunk :)
"...and in a background voice she said LOLA..."

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
There used to be a Domino’s Pizza place around here that I used to buy from. I like Domino’s pizza and the the guy’s who ran the place were pretty cool. One day the manager tells me that he and his buddy won’t be there much longer, because the owner of the franchise was an a-hole, so they were going to leave him a surprise and they just wanted to warn all of their regular customers about it. Wouldn’t explain what it was, but I had met the franchise owner, just once, and seen him interacting with some employees and yes, he was indeed an a-hole kinda guy, in my opinion.

Fast forward a month or so, I’m on my way home from work after a long, eleven or twelve hour day and, having forgotten the warning from my Domino’s boys and being truly dog-tired, I decide to call in an order for pizza (Hehehe). So, I arrive at the place and walk up to the counter and this tall, slim girl walks toward me. As she’s walking forward, I’m thinking to myself, “There’s something weird about this girl. What is it?” So, she gets to the counter and she’s all smiles and courtesy, albeit weird and I tell her my name and my order, so she tells me the damages and asks for my card and reaches up for it. Then, then it dawns on me, “Oh hell! This is a dude!” I’m looking at her wrists and hands and it’s right there; she is a he!

He takes my card, ‘cause now I don’t know what to do, so I just went through with the transaction. Oh, transaction. I shouldn’t have said it that way, but you know what I mean. Dude gives me my pizza, but while I’m waiting, I look at the employee of the month plaque right there on the wall, beside the counter and it reads like this: EOM for June, Alex. EOM for July, Alexa. EOM for August, Alex. EOM for September, Alexa, on and on. Dude musta woke up in the morning and decided who he/she was going to be for the day.

Those guys must have been setting up their boss for months! I had to laugh about it, because the guy was a jerk when I met him. They got him good, ‘cause I can’t imagine anybody wanting to work with Alexa very long and the guy legally couldn’t just fire Alex/Alexa. I also can’t imagine Al was good for customer count.

A few months later, that particular Domino’s was kaput and not long after, his other Domino’s franchise was also kaput. I don’t know what happened at that one, but I went through the checkout line at a local grocery store awhile later and guess who was ringing up my order? Yep! You guessed it, it was Alexa! I was just nice, didn’t say a word.

True story.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
As one comedian put it, if you start going down on the "chick" and you smell balls...
Yet another argument for monogamous, heterosexual marriage.

I got married young because I intensely dis-liked the uncertainty of dating, and that was back when women were women and men were men.

And yes, 33 years later, tonight I will be sleeping with the bride of my youth.

All package checks are in order here.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It should be a rule to grab their crotch to make sure.
Maybe that's why Trump grabs 'em by the pussy? He's just checking to make sure?