• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
King Joe, you know he only said they'd let you and that he didn't say he did do that.
True. You are absolutely correct.
....but he'll still do it if they let him. As would any guy who likes girls would do, if a girl they liked let it be known it was ok.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Aurumag, post: 1637309, mem

And yes, 33 years later, tonight I will be sleeping with the bride of my youth.

All package checks are in order here.[/QUOTE]

Meh. It took me 33 years to figure out which arm it was under.

SIXTY years later, still with the bride of my youth.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-15/nazi-style-bloodline-obsession-become-public-policy-illinois

by Joe Jarvis via The Daily Bell

The Illinois House of Representatives voted to require companies based in Illinois to include at least one female and one African American on the board of directors.

If the bill becomes law Illinois companies will be fined $300,000 if they don’t comply.

I’m sure they hope this will correct some kind of historic injustice. But at the risk of sounding completely unwoke, this is completely insane.

The board of directors of any company is selected by the shareholders… not by the government, not by a quota system.

Any individual who holds shares in a company has the right to vote for whoever they choose, just like in any other election.

Imagine a Presidential election where you can only vote for a particular type of person. Or imagine if a certain percentage of Congress were appointed based on their skin color or gender, instead of elected by their constituents.

It’s supposed to be a sacred right in the “Land of the Free” to vote for whoever you want.

Now the bill is in the Illinois Senate, where politicians have added Latinos to the list of groups that must be represented on all board of directors.

But why stop there? Why do Native Americans get slighted, or disabled people, or gays?

The bill actually says the boards need a woman or anyone who identifies as a woman. But they don’t give a proper definition of black. Is half, a quarter, or 1/64th black okay?

This brings back a Nazi-like obsession with somebody’s bloodline.

With a pure Aryan heritage, Nazis got privileged status. Illinois is comfortable basing privilege on African bloodlines.

The Senate version of the bill allows a company to check off multiple racial and gender categories with one person. So the purest of all board members would be a half-black half-Latina woman.

And let’s not forget that companies have constitutions that provide for a certain number of directors who can only be removed by the shareholders.

So the bill says a company can just create more seats…

The government simply dictates that a company can break a contract with the shareholders.

But legally, a company can only create new board seats and appoint new members with shareholder approval.

The government is putting these companies in an impossible position to either violate Illinois law or contractual obligations– and probably get sued by the shareholders.

Even if we assume the best intentions of these lawmakers, what they are truly doing is destroying private property rights. You either own something, or you don’t.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-15/nazi-style-bloodline-obsession-become-public-policy-illinois

by Joe Jarvis via The Daily Bell

The Illinois House of Representatives voted to require companies based in Illinois to include at least one female and one African American on the board of directors.

If the bill becomes law Illinois companies will be fined $300,000 if they don’t comply.

I’m sure they hope this will correct some kind of historic injustice. But at the risk of sounding completely unwoke, this is completely insane.

The board of directors of any company is selected by the shareholders… not by the government, not by a quota system.

Any individual who holds shares in a company has the right to vote for whoever they choose, just like in any other election.

Imagine a Presidential election where you can only vote for a particular type of person. Or imagine if a certain percentage of Congress were appointed based on their skin color or gender, instead of elected by their constituents.

It’s supposed to be a sacred right in the “Land of the Free” to vote for whoever you want.

Now the bill is in the Illinois Senate, where politicians have added Latinos to the list of groups that must be represented on all board of directors.

But why stop there? Why do Native Americans get slighted, or disabled people, or gays?

The bill actually says the boards need a woman or anyone who identifies as a woman. But they don’t give a proper definition of black. Is half, a quarter, or 1/64th black okay?

This brings back a Nazi-like obsession with somebody’s bloodline.

With a pure Aryan heritage, Nazis got privileged status. Illinois is comfortable basing privilege on African bloodlines.

The Senate version of the bill allows a company to check off multiple racial and gender categories with one person. So the purest of all board members would be a half-black half-Latina woman.

And let’s not forget that companies have constitutions that provide for a certain number of directors who can only be removed by the shareholders.

So the bill says a company can just create more seats…

The government simply dictates that a company can break a contract with the shareholders.

But legally, a company can only create new board seats and appoint new members with shareholder approval.

The government is putting these companies in an impossible position to either violate Illinois law or contractual obligations– and probably get sued by the shareholders.

Even if we assume the best intentions of these lawmakers, what they are truly doing is destroying private property rights. You either own something, or you don’t.
Good! Living in progressive communist utopia should hurt...a lot! NO patriotic American gives a shit about Illinois!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No like on this post, Shooter,of this pervert pawing a poor little kid.
Perhaps, but we should all "like" that it's gone main-stream. Those pics and vids have been around for years, but only recently have I seen anything at all about it in the msm.
I like that.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Don't shoot the messenger! This degeneracy is what's accepted out there now guys! By posting it I meant it as a reality check for us all to remind us of what's swallowing up our kids and our country!
No worries, brother. I understand what you’re doing. I just felt bad that I couldn’t like your post, because I hate the message, not the messenger. You’re doing good work, dude.