• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-15/nazi-style-bloodline-obsession-become-public-policy-illinois

by Joe Jarvis via The Daily Bell

The Illinois House of Representatives voted to require companies based in Illinois to include at least one female and one African American on the board of directors.

If the bill becomes law Illinois companies will be fined $300,000 if they don’t comply.

I’m sure they hope this will correct some kind of historic injustice. But at the risk of sounding completely unwoke, this is completely insane.

The board of directors of any company is selected by the shareholders… not by the government, not by a quota system.

Any individual who holds shares in a company has the right to vote for whoever they choose, just like in any other election.

Imagine a Presidential election where you can only vote for a particular type of person. Or imagine if a certain percentage of Congress were appointed based on their skin color or gender, instead of elected by their constituents.

It’s supposed to be a sacred right in the “Land of the Free” to vote for whoever you want.

Now the bill is in the Illinois Senate, where politicians have added Latinos to the list of groups that must be represented on all board of directors.

But why stop there? Why do Native Americans get slighted, or disabled people, or gays?

The bill actually says the boards need a woman or anyone who identifies as a woman. But they don’t give a proper definition of black. Is half, a quarter, or 1/64th black okay?

This brings back a Nazi-like obsession with somebody’s bloodline.

With a pure Aryan heritage, Nazis got privileged status. Illinois is comfortable basing privilege on African bloodlines.

The Senate version of the bill allows a company to check off multiple racial and gender categories with one person. So the purest of all board members would be a half-black half-Latina woman.

And let’s not forget that companies have constitutions that provide for a certain number of directors who can only be removed by the shareholders.

So the bill says a company can just create more seats…

The government simply dictates that a company can break a contract with the shareholders.

But legally, a company can only create new board seats and appoint new members with shareholder approval.

The government is putting these companies in an impossible position to either violate Illinois law or contractual obligations– and probably get sued by the shareholders.

Even if we assume the best intentions of these lawmakers, what they are truly doing is destroying private property rights. You either own something, or you don’t.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-15/nazi-style-bloodline-obsession-become-public-policy-illinois

by Joe Jarvis via The Daily Bell

The Illinois House of Representatives voted to require companies based in Illinois to include at least one female and one African American on the board of directors.

If the bill becomes law Illinois companies will be fined $300,000 if they don’t comply.

I’m sure they hope this will correct some kind of historic injustice. But at the risk of sounding completely unwoke, this is completely insane.

The board of directors of any company is selected by the shareholders… not by the government, not by a quota system.

Any individual who holds shares in a company has the right to vote for whoever they choose, just like in any other election.

Imagine a Presidential election where you can only vote for a particular type of person. Or imagine if a certain percentage of Congress were appointed based on their skin color or gender, instead of elected by their constituents.

It’s supposed to be a sacred right in the “Land of the Free” to vote for whoever you want.

Now the bill is in the Illinois Senate, where politicians have added Latinos to the list of groups that must be represented on all board of directors.

But why stop there? Why do Native Americans get slighted, or disabled people, or gays?

The bill actually says the boards need a woman or anyone who identifies as a woman. But they don’t give a proper definition of black. Is half, a quarter, or 1/64th black okay?

This brings back a Nazi-like obsession with somebody’s bloodline.

With a pure Aryan heritage, Nazis got privileged status. Illinois is comfortable basing privilege on African bloodlines.

The Senate version of the bill allows a company to check off multiple racial and gender categories with one person. So the purest of all board members would be a half-black half-Latina woman.

And let’s not forget that companies have constitutions that provide for a certain number of directors who can only be removed by the shareholders.

So the bill says a company can just create more seats…

The government simply dictates that a company can break a contract with the shareholders.

But legally, a company can only create new board seats and appoint new members with shareholder approval.

The government is putting these companies in an impossible position to either violate Illinois law or contractual obligations– and probably get sued by the shareholders.

Even if we assume the best intentions of these lawmakers, what they are truly doing is destroying private property rights. You either own something, or you don’t.
Good! Living in progressive communist utopia should hurt...a lot! NO patriotic American gives a shit about Illinois!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No like on this post, Shooter,of this pervert pawing a poor little kid.
Perhaps, but we should all "like" that it's gone main-stream. Those pics and vids have been around for years, but only recently have I seen anything at all about it in the msm.
I like that.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Don't shoot the messenger! This degeneracy is what's accepted out there now guys! By posting it I meant it as a reality check for us all to remind us of what's swallowing up our kids and our country!
No worries, brother. I understand what you’re doing. I just felt bad that I couldn’t like your post, because I hate the message, not the messenger. You’re doing good work, dude.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Liberal policies destroy and yet the people living in the festering shit piles vote for more of it!
There It Is -- the part I simply cannot wrap my head around: WHY would anyone vote FOR this????

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
There It Is -- the part I simply cannot wrap my head around: WHY would anyone vote FOR this????
I’ll bet quite a lot of them just don’t ever put two and two together and realize the political people and system they vote for is what’s causing their pain and slow destruction.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I’ll bet quite a lot of them just don’t ever put two and two together and realize the political people and system they vote for is what’s causing their pain and slow destruction.
In other words, too shallow in their views on the matter to be properly educated about the issue they are voting on.
....but at the same time think they are educated enough to force their view of the issue onto everyone else.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Because they truly believe that all these issues are cause BY THE RICH AND CAPITALISM and not the oppressive government policies in their local areas! I have argued this point with hairbrained libs and they claim it's FEDERAL policy that pushes the oppressive poverty in SoCal!!!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
good point, but when dissected, commrade kotex was voted in by like 6 people. The rest didn't show up for the vote.

those people don't vote, never will. Only the chosen and paid voters make it in. You go in and do this for me, and I will have your needle waiting for you on the other side.

don't over think some of this stuff.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
good point, but when dissected, commrade kotex was voted in by like 6 people. The rest didn't show up for the vote.

those people don't vote, never will. Only the chosen and paid voters make it in. You go in and do this for me, and I will have your needle waiting for you on the other side.

don't over think some of this stuff.
Or better yet, they already know who is active and not active based on voting records. 86yo Ms Jones hasn't actually voted in 10 years, but according to the election records, she's voted in every election since 1999...straight Dem each election...local, county, state and Federal elections. Multiply this by millions across the nation and viola...you have the liberal loons with a majority in the House of Reps.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IMO, the voting system is rigged beyond any repair and the 'tards are running the asylum.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Anderson Cooper Conjures up his demon-self. Do yourself a favor and turn the volume off and just watch his facial ticks....PSYCHO!

His gayness is flaming. He talks about Trump's being childish while he acts like a scorned gay lover.
Actually watch it again. Done if his facial twitched and head tilts remind me of Bill oreilly

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Homeless man jailed for 20 weeks for sitting on the pavement ‘without a reasonable excuse’

https://news.yahoo.com/homeless-man...nt-without-a-reasonable-excuse-104907160.html

A homeless man with a history of mental health issues has been jailed for 20 weeks for sitting on the ground for no good reason.

Haydon Mark Baker was already banned from sitting on the ground under a Criminal Behaviour Order but admitted to doing so outside a branch of Greggs on April 28, tReds on May 2 and McDonald’s on May 5, all in Somerset.

The 33-year-old was staying at a homeless hostel at the time and it was determined that he was sitting on the pavement “without reasonable excuse”.

Baker, who was also ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge, was sentenced at Taunton Magistrates’ Court last week.

He has previously been convicted for breaching a Criminal Behaviour Order, possession of the drug Spice and assaulting a court security officer.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How about I donate to my LOCAL causes. And donate and buy from the thrift shops (Salvation Army and St. Vincent). Why should I care about the "orientation" o f the recipient?!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I know what your thinking...……..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dollar20k-to-obama/ar-AABUsOr?ocid=spartanntp

Federal judge who blocked Trump's border wall donated $20K to Obama
1558835422562.png

A federal judge who partially blocked President Trump’s plans to build a border wall along the United States-Mexico border previously donated almost $30,000 to former President Obama, other Democrats, and a political action committee.

U.S. District Court Judge Haywood Gilliam, an Obama appointee confirmed in 2014, donated $6,900 to Barack Obama’s debut campaign for president and $14,500 to his reelection campaign, according to federal election records. The same records also indicate he contributed $4,500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2012 and, between 2012 and 2015, sent $3,100 to the Covington Burling LLP PAC, which supports candidates from both parties. His contributions totaled $28,000.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Only if you want to do that. I'm not. Don't have an extra nickle anywhere to spend that way.
The problem I have with it is his/her entitled expectation of it.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know a single human being who has an expectation of tips in return for nothing (expect for some black or white trash.) On the other hand, some of those trans people can actually sing and dance. I expect to pay for entertainment. But that is not what the post was suggesting, was it?