• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't know if this guy is a leftist or insane or has TDS, but he took the torch route for a protest.

WATCH: Man Sets Himself On Fire Near White House
By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra

An unidentified man reportedly set himself on fire on Wednesday afternoon near the White House which prompted an immediate response from authorities. The Secret Service tweeted: "At approximately 12:20 p.m. a man lit himself on fire on the Ellipse near 15th and Constitution Ave., Secret Service personnel are on scene assisting @NatlParkService and @usparkpolicepio in rendering first aid."

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Don't know if this guy is a leftist or insane or has TDS, but he took the torch route for a protest.

An unidentified man reportedly set himself on fire on Wednesday afternoon near the White House which prompted an immediate response from authorities. The Secret Service tweeted: "At approximately 12:20 p.m. a man lit himself on fire on the Ellipse near 15th and Constitution Ave., Secret Service personnel are on scene assisting @NatlParkService and @usparkpolicepio in rendering first aid."
If he is a leftist, he is insane, no doubt. TDS also goes along with leftist insanity. I feel some degree of sympathy for anybody desperate enough to set themselves ablaze, but good gravy, these people need to learn to think better.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If he is a leftist, he is insane, no doubt. TDS also goes along with leftist insanity. I feel some degree of sympathy for anybody desperate enough to set themselves ablaze, but good gravy, these people need to learn to think better.
I like my leftists like I like my communists, well charred!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I like my leftists like I like my communists, well charred!
"Torch yourself for Trump!"

Maybe not as messy as "Jump for Trump!"

Either way is fine with me.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
"Self immolation" came in vogue in Saigon, 1965, (iirc), when a monk (buddist?), did the deed to protest the way the buddists were being treated by South Vietnamese gvt.

Live on CBS, Walter Cronkite gave the play by play and Morley Saffer gave the color commentary.

I will say this. One of the latest news reports couldn't offer an update on his condition.

I would say he at least achieved medium well!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
"Self immolation" came in vogue in Saigon, 1965, (iirc), when a monk (buddist?), did the deed to protest the way the buddists were being treated by South Vietnamese gvt.

Live on CBS, Walter Cronkite gave the play by play and Morley Saffer gave the color commentary.

I will say this. One of the latest news reports couldn't offer an update on his condition.

I would say he at least achieved medium well!
I remember that incident. It was crazy for him, too, though in his case, you gotta admire that level of commitment.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What was his point?
I think he wanted to do something very dramatic and noticeable to bring people’s attention to the plight of his brothers. I don’t know or remember the whole situation, but it must have been pretty bad to provoke the guy to light himself up like that. He succeeded, at least, in drawing attention to himself, worldwide, if I remember correctly. Don’t know if things got better after that.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra

906 Sparky John6 minutes ago
Democrats will make sure he still votes.

/

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think he wanted to do something very dramatic and noticeable to bring people’s attention to the plight of his brothers. I don’t know or remember the whole situation, but it must have been pretty bad to provoke the guy to light himself up like that. He succeeded, at least, in drawing attention to himself, worldwide, if I remember correctly. Don’t know if things got better after that.
Made a good front page.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
SATANIC TEMPLE SAYS IT’S IMMUNE FROM SCOTUS ABORTION RULING ON FETAL REMAINS

The Satanic Temple said a Tuesday Supreme Court ruling for Indiana violates the Satanic Temple members’ religious liberties by requiring the burying or cremation of fetal remains.

The Salem, Massachusetts-based group said in a press release that burial of fetal remains is “punitive, superfluous, and insulting.” The Satanic Temple members said they refuse to comply with this ruling as it violates “the inviolability of one’s body” and that Satanic members “believe that nonviable fetal tissue is part of the woman who carries it.”

The response comes as the Supreme Court reinstated an Indiana law Tuesday requiring abortion clinics to cremate or bury fetal remains. The Supreme Court justices declined to review the second provision of the Indiana law banning discriminatory abortions since the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said both provisions were unlawful. Vice President Mike Pence signed these abortion bans into law as governor.

“The Satanic Temple declares its members exempt from Indiana law regarding fetal remains,” the group’s Twitter page announced Wednesday. (RELATED: Supreme Court Hears Satanic Temple Abortion Case In Missouri)

The Satanic Temple declares its members exempt from Indiana law regarding fetal remains pic.twitter.com/nPDvl1W6xv

— The Satanic Temple (@satanic_temple_) May 29, 2019

“State impositions of ceremonial requirements dictating its disposal, barring any plausible medical or sanitary concerns, is a violation of TST’s Free Exercise allowing Satanists to contextualize the termination of a pregnancy on their own terms, with deference to their own religious beliefs,” the group added.

“This law clearly places an undue burden on the religious practices of the Satanic Temple by interfering with burial rites,” Satanic Temple spokesperson Lucien Greaves told Fox News.

“To be clear, members of the Satanic Temple will not be made to pay for these punitive, superfluous and insulting burials,” Greaves added. “We claim exemption on religious-liberty grounds, and we will almost certainly prevail in the courts if we are forced to fight.”

The Satanic Temple has publicly allied with Planned Parenthood and taken pro-choice stances in the past. The group allied with Planned Parenthood in Missouri in 2017, again using the argument of religious liberty to protest against abortion restrictions. The groups protested a Missouri law requiring women seeking abortions to read pro-life literature and to wait 72 hours before aborting their unborn babies.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/30/satanic-temple-fetal-remains/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
AZRightWingGal 2 hours ago

If I dye my hair and say that I identify as an illegal, can I get a load of freebies? (Just kidding--I have too much self-respect to pretend to be what I am not.)

Has Loony Lizzie made amends to the Cherokee by providing a scholarship to pay back the one she took from a real Native American?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Faux, No! Warren Glitches Out on ‘Breakfast Club’
Brutally Roasted on Leftwing Radio Show
Fauxcahontas Asked When She Learned She’s White

Elizabeth Warren dodged the question of when she learned she is not Native American during a Friday interview on the popular radio show The Breakfast Club, floundering as co-host Charlamagne tha God took her to task for false claims about her heritage.

Fun to watch! Highly recommended!!! I laughed, I cried!!! (mostly I laughed!)

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fun to watch! Highly recommended!!! I laughed, I cried!!! (mostly I laughed!)
Preface: I am not a Warren supporter. The whole Indian thing just rubs me the wrong way.

I remember when EW was grilling the banks after the financial "speedbump" back in 2008ish... She nailed their testicles to the wall. I remember thinking back at the time that it was refreshing to see that...even though I knew nothing would ultimately result from it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Preface: I am not a Warren supporter. The whole Indian thing just rubs me the wrong way.

I remember when EW was grilling the banks after the financial "speedbump" back in 2008ish... She nailed their testicles to the wall. I remember thinking back at the time that it was refreshing to see that...even though I knew nothing would ultimately result from it.
So? Trey Gowdy has the same kind of political acting resume, very dramatic and theatrical....big deal! What have either of them actually accomplished that their worshipers can point to?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I should have known better than to look. I’ve seen whale photos before. They’re cool creatures. The only other possibility was that it was a fat, ugly human female. Lena Dunham qualifies.
I suppose I'm OK with her exposing herself, as long as she can still wipe her own arse and she's not on the GIM banner, forcing me to look at her.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
well there you go,

we have a request for a new banner,

hmmmmm...............................
You mean like a flag furling , an eagle on watch, some coins at it’s feet as a distant homesteader enjoys a moment on the porch of his self sufficient property? Sure.....How do you represent such a diverse weirdness .....

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
ABC’s Hostin: I Know Jesus Would Be Attending a Pride Parade

Monday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host and network legal analyst Sunny Hostin commented on the Roman Catholic bishop of Providence, RI Thomas Tobin tweeting that Catholics should boycott Pride events.

Bishop Tobin tweeted: "A reminder that Catholics should not support or attend LGBTQ “Pride Month” events held in June. They promote a culture and encourage activities that are contrary to Catholic faith and morals. They are especially harmful for children."

Hostin said. “I’m so glad you brought that up because I was on Twitter this weekend and I read this tweet by the Bishop Tobin who is a Catholic bishop. And he comes out, and he says that he wants to remind all Catholics not to support or engage in any pride, participate in any pride, parades or anything supporting the LGBTQ community because it’s against Christian values and it is harmful to children. And I tweeted out that my Catholic children will be attending pride events as this Catholic will. And you know, my faith always taught me what would Jesus do? And I know Jesus would be attending that pride parade, with pride.”

She continued, “And I also know that God is love, Jesus is love, love is love. For a Catholic bishop to come out and say something like that given the history of pedophilia in the Catholic church, given what the Catholic church has hidden about the abuse of children, some would say that being at a pride parade would be much safer for a child than it has been to be in a Catholic church for many years.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...know-jesus-would-be-attending-a-pride-parade/

Hostin may have a semi-valid point regarding the catholic church and pedo, but still, bring Jesus into this? Good grief. She seems guilty of catholic malpractice IMHO. Video at link if you can stomach "The View" ulta-leftist moonbats. Pyramid

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I think, if the Messiah showed up, He would do what He did when the group was going to stone the adultress. He was writing in the sand. I think, my opinion, He was writing the names of the people there that were about to stone her. When they saw what He was writing, one by one they left, because they knew at that time they were also sinners and the same could be done to each of them.

Then, He said to her..."go, and sin no more!" Now, if He came, and everyone knew who He was and why He was there, lives would change. But the lbgt folk want no part of Him or His "rules". They like being able to do whatever whenever with whomever they want. They love the flesh. It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. What happened before, is happeing now, and it will happen again at the end of the millennium. He is the same yesterdsy, today, and forever. There is nothing new under the sun.

When the madness truly comes people will either repent or they won't. Remember, this will be the last time He offers "return to ME"...His hand is still outstretched for a short time. The coming famine will be for His Word, not food. But He will turn His face from us for a short time. It's about to get much uglier my friends. Who'd a thunk some would okay abortions AFTER giving birth and applauding the decision?
It's a relationship with Him...NOT religion. Find a church or a group that reads His Word and seeks what the words mean in Hebrew and Greek. Not a guy/gal that reads one verse and expounds on how it will change your life, tells some funny stories, then passes the plate saying the more you give "gawd will give you back 100 fold" as they drive off in their brand new car to get to one of their jets. Those that feed His flock will be judged 1st. Woe unto that crowd.

End of sermon

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I think, if the Messiah showed up, He would do what He did when the group was going to stone the adultress. He was writing in the sand. I think, my opinion, He was writing the names of the people there that were about to stone her. When they saw what He was writing, one by one they left, because they knew at that time they were also sinners and the same could be done to each of them.

Then, He said to her..."go, and sin no more!" Now, if He came, and everyone knew who He was and why He was there, lives would change. But the lbgt folk want no part of Him or His "rules". They like being able to do whatever whenever with whomever they want. They love the flesh. It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. What happened before, is happeing now, and it will happen again at the end of the millennium. He is the same yesterdsy, today, and forever. There is nothing new under the sun.

When the madness truly comes people will either repent or they won't. Remember, this will be the last time He offers "return to ME"...His hand is still outstretched for a short time. The coming famine will be for His Word, not food. But He will turn His face from us for a short time. It's about to get much uglier my friends. Who'd a thunk some would okay abortions AFTER giving birth and applauding the decision?
It's a relationship with Him...NOT religion. Find a church or a group that reads His Word and seeks what the words mean in Hebrew and Greek. Not a guy/gal that reads one verse and expounds on how it will change your life, tells some funny stories, then passes the plate saying the more you give "gawd will give you back 100 fold" as they drive off in their brand new car to get to one of their jets. Those that feed His flock will be judged 1st. Woe unto that crowd.

End of sermon
I must say that when I look around at society today I don't see Jesus, or righteousness or respect. I see degeneracy, tyranny and deception. We are seemingly outnumbered by those who want to push out everything that has been built in favor of a new world order based on their own spontaneous desires, greed and lust for power. Those who killed Jesus are now making their play to destroy what's left of decency in favor of degeneracy. They control us, they have for many decades!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I must say that when I look around at society today I don't see Jesus, or righteousness or respect.
Nail on the head.

I see degeneracy, tyranny and deception. We are seemingly outnumbered by those who want to push out everything that has been built in favor of a new world order based on their own spontaneous desires, greed and lust for power.
Again, nail on head.

Those who killed Jesus are now making their play to destroy what's left of decency in favor of degeneracy. They control us, they have for many decades!
No comment, argument or agreement.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I must say that when I look around at society today I don't see Jesus, or righteousness or respect. I see degeneracy, tyranny and deception. We are seemingly outnumbered by those who want to push out everything that has been built in favor of a new world order based on their own spontaneous desires, greed and lust for power. Those who killed Jesus are now making their play to destroy what's left of decency in favor of degeneracy. They control us, they have for many decades!
Yeah, many have chosen darkness. Taken out of the schools and many other places, the name Jesus, is not wanted. What he stands for is not wanted.
Look at what movies have become. Heck, it's on TV. 800 genders. Bestiality is legal in many places. As in the days of Noah, so it will be when He returns.
1 day closer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, many have chosen darkness. Taken out of the schools and many other places, the name Jesus, is not wanted. What he stands for is not wanted.
Look at what movies have become. Heck, it's on TV. 800 genders. Bestiality is legal in many places. As in the days of Noah, so it will be when He returns.
1 day closer.
Know who controls Hollywood and the MSM and you know who is pushing their degenerate agenda!

1559664695257.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAY CAUSE INVOLUNTARY VOMITING.

UN Chief: EU Needs Open Borders as Europe Historically ‘Enriched by Athens, Rome’

EU nations must surrender immigration controls to Brussels and have their borders opened wide to mass migration from outside the continent because Europe “has been enriched throughout its history by diversity”, according to Antonio Guterres.

Receiving the anti-national sovereignty Charlemagne Prize, previously awarded to globalist figures including Pope Francis, Angela Merkel, and Emmanuel Macron, the UN secretary general began his acceptance speech with the warning that many voters in Europe were “turning inward, mired in the memory of a golden age that probably never was”.

“Assimilating several culture and legacies was the starting point of European culture,” Guterres told an audience in Germany last week, noting that the Charlemagne Palace in Aachen “borrowed several elements of Roman and Byzantine civilisation”.

But Europeans would not be able to “protect [the continent’s] rich heritage” without adhering to globalist demands including mass immigration, slashing carbon emissions to zero by 2050, and “boosting the [UN] 2030 Agenda and its Sustainable Development Goals” which include calls for abortion on demand, equality of outcome based on gender, and the promotion of LGBT lifestyles to young children, he claimed.

Declaring that Europe “cannot be premised on ‘us’ versus ‘them’”, the Portuguese socialist said there was “no alternative” but to open the bloc’s borders, alleging that “closing our doors to asylum seekers does not protect but shame this heritage”.

“All societies tend to be, or are already, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-religious. This must be considered as a richness, not as a threat,” Guterres insisted, before demanding Brussels tear down EU nation states’ external frontiers and force taxpayers to send money to the Global South in order to achieve a “balanced [immigration] approach addressing the root causes of migration while preserving the rights and dignity of migrants”.

Pope Hails Election of Sadiq Khan, Celebrates Mass Muslim Migration Into Europe https://t.co/COK8bUjnnI pic.twitter.com/Dh1Hww2tIO

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) May 22, 2016

The UN boss underlined so-called anthropogenic climate change, mass immigration, and xenophobic “hate speech” on the internet — the third of which he claimed in the address, which made no mention of Islamic extremism, is “fueling terrorism through social media” — as “three unprecedented challenges” which “knock on our doors” at “this time of great geopolitical disorder”.

After complaining that “the Human Rights [sic] agenda has been losing ground to the national sovereignty agenda”, Guterres went on to talk a little about the medieval ruler and first Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne, who had united the western part of Europe by the 9th century.

Comparing the struggle of the man dubbed ‘Father of Europe’, whose “inability to write was the … frustration of a lifetime” to third world refugee children imported to Europe, the former leader of Portugal added that “like Charlemagne, Europe had to learn from Jerusalem, Athens, Rome, and so many other cultures”.

In Britain, the UN leader’s speech was described as “necessary reading” by Church of England leaders declaring support for the far-left eco-movement, Extinction Rebellion.

In a pastoral newsletter for June, which made no mention of Jesus but instead heavily pushed for more establishment-promoted globalism, the diocese of Lichfield blasted the existence of “pockets of climate change deniers” who dared “portray protestors as misguided and even members of an ‘eco mob’” demanding Christians instead “salute” the aggressive, ‘eco-anarchist’ group “for prioritising the future of our planet over the comfort of their armchairs”.

New UN Boss Tells Europe Migration Unstoppable, Says Politicians Should Ignore Voters https://t.co/DCBY8Ot4tR pic.twitter.com/aadCuFXw78

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/04/un-demands-open-borders-europe-enriched/

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAY CAUSE INVOLUNTARY VOMITING.

UN Chief: EU Needs Open Borders as Europe Historically ‘Enriched by Athens, Rome’

EU nations must surrender immigration controls to Brussels and have their borders opened wide to mass migration from outside the continent because Europe “has been enriched throughout its history by diversity”, according to Antonio Guterres.

Receiving the anti-national sovereignty Charlemagne Prize, previously awarded to globalist figures including Pope Francis, Angela Merkel, and Emmanuel Macron, the UN secretary general began his acceptance speech with the warning that many voters in Europe were “turning inward, mired in the memory of a golden age that probably never was”.

“Assimilating several culture and legacies was the starting point of European culture,” Guterres told an audience in Germany last week, noting that the Charlemagne Palace in Aachen “borrowed several elements of Roman and Byzantine civilisation”.

But Europeans would not be able to “protect [the continent’s] rich heritage” without adhering to globalist demands including mass immigration, slashing carbon emissions to zero by 2050, and “boosting the [UN] 2030 Agenda and its Sustainable Development Goals” which include calls for abortion on demand, equality of outcome based on gender, and the promotion of LGBT lifestyles to young children, he claimed.

Declaring that Europe “cannot be premised on ‘us’ versus ‘them’”, the Portuguese socialist said there was “no alternative” but to open the bloc’s borders, alleging that “closing our doors to asylum seekers does not protect but shame this heritage”.

“All societies tend to be, or are already, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-religious. This must be considered as a richness, not as a threat,” Guterres insisted, before demanding Brussels tear down EU nation states’ external frontiers and force taxpayers to send money to the Global South in order to achieve a “balanced [immigration] approach addressing the root causes of migration while preserving the rights and dignity of migrants”.

Pope Hails Election of Sadiq Khan, Celebrates Mass Muslim Migration Into Europe https://t.co/COK8bUjnnI pic.twitter.com/Dh1Hww2tIO

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) May 22, 2016

The UN boss underlined so-called anthropogenic climate change, mass immigration, and xenophobic “hate speech” on the internet — the third of which he claimed in the address, which made no mention of Islamic extremism, is “fueling terrorism through social media” — as “three unprecedented challenges” which “knock on our doors” at “this time of great geopolitical disorder”.

After complaining that “the Human Rights [sic] agenda has been losing ground to the national sovereignty agenda”, Guterres went on to talk a little about the medieval ruler and first Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne, who had united the western part of Europe by the 9th century.

Comparing the struggle of the man dubbed ‘Father of Europe’, whose “inability to write was the … frustration of a lifetime” to third world refugee children imported to Europe, the former leader of Portugal added that “like Charlemagne, Europe had to learn from Jerusalem, Athens, Rome, and so many other cultures”.

In Britain, the UN leader’s speech was described as “necessary reading” by Church of England leaders declaring support for the far-left eco-movement, Extinction Rebellion.

In a pastoral newsletter for June, which made no mention of Jesus but instead heavily pushed for more establishment-promoted globalism, the diocese of Lichfield blasted the existence of “pockets of climate change deniers” who dared “portray protestors as misguided and even members of an ‘eco mob’” demanding Christians instead “salute” the aggressive, ‘eco-anarchist’ group “for prioritising the future of our planet over the comfort of their armchairs”.

New UN Boss Tells Europe Migration Unstoppable, Says Politicians Should Ignore Voters https://t.co/DCBY8Ot4tR pic.twitter.com/aadCuFXw78

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/04/un-demands-open-borders-europe-enriched/
Hey Norton. When I bend over, you start fucking.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Planned Parenthood paid for prostitutes for staff, donors and guests who attended official functions.

A major British charity handed huge sums in foreign aid by the Government is alleged to have overseen the hiring of prostitutes for staff, donors and guests attending official functions.

International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), the world’s biggest sexual health charity, is also accused of offering young volunteers to adults at events in Africa.

The bombshell claims were made in an internal email circulated in December and repeated in court papers filed earlier this year in Kenya by the charity’s former Africa regional director.

The revelation comes as IPPF, which employs 30,000 staff and is backed by £132 million of British aid, is embroiled in a crisis threatening its future.

Top staff have quit and dozens of national associations have broken away, while governance concerns have sparked threats from an international donor to stop funding.

The furore follows a series of abuse scandals involving leading aid charities such as Oxfam, Save The Children and World Vision, which have also seen allegations of the use of prostitutes, harassment and trading of aid for sex in relief zones.

The claims against IPPF emerged after The Mail on Sunday revealed in January that the charity was struggling to oust its Africa regional director, Lucien Kouakou.

Whistleblowers raised fears over expenses fiddling, faked invoices and a £1 million land purchase in Nairobi.

There were also claims that Kouakou sent a ‘witch porn’ video featuring a snake and naked woman to a senior female colleague to intimidate her.

Now Kouakou has been kicked out and, as well as seeking compensation, has made explosive claims including that the family planning charity offered sexual ‘gifts’ to guests at African events for several years.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7045455/British-sexual-health-charity-handed-132m-foreign-aid-provided-prostitutes-staff.html
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/planned-parenthood-paid-for-prostitutes-for-staff-donors-and-guests-who-attended-official-functions/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Planned Parenthood paid for prostitutes for staff, donors and guests who attended official functions.

A major British charity handed huge sums in foreign aid by the Government is alleged to have overseen the hiring of prostitutes for staff, donors and guests attending official functions.

International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), the world’s biggest sexual health charity, is also accused of offering young volunteers to adults at events in Africa.

The bombshell claims were made in an internal email circulated in December and repeated in court papers filed earlier this year in Kenya by the charity’s former Africa regional director.

The revelation comes as IPPF, which employs 30,000 staff and is backed by £132 million of British aid, is embroiled in a crisis threatening its future.

Top staff have quit and dozens of national associations have broken away, while governance concerns have sparked threats from an international donor to stop funding.

The furore follows a series of abuse scandals involving leading aid charities such as Oxfam, Save The Children and World Vision, which have also seen allegations of the use of prostitutes, harassment and trading of aid for sex in relief zones.

The claims against IPPF emerged after The Mail on Sunday revealed in January that the charity was struggling to oust its Africa regional director, Lucien Kouakou.

Whistleblowers raised fears over expenses fiddling, faked invoices and a £1 million land purchase in Nairobi.

There were also claims that Kouakou sent a ‘witch porn’ video featuring a snake and naked woman to a senior female colleague to intimidate her.

Now Kouakou has been kicked out and, as well as seeking compensation, has made explosive claims including that the family planning charity offered sexual ‘gifts’ to guests at African events for several years.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7045455/British-sexual-health-charity-handed-132m-foreign-aid-provided-prostitutes-staff.html
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/planned-parenthood-paid-for-prostitutes-for-staff-donors-and-guests-who-attended-official-functions/
1559740421357.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1559760685331.png