• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And they will fail. But it still won't stop me from going to my polling place and casting my vote. I suspect part of there plan is to put wackos on the ballad with wacko agendas just to make Trump supporters feel comfortable that Trump is a shoe in and don't cast there vote.
I'll vote for Trump simply as a F you to the commies

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yet they still are allowed free reign to topple the duly elected POTUS
It's ok
Gaggle is a Corporation and our government thinks says "Corporations are People Too" so, it's alright because this is what People Do!

Soon, there will be ballots sent to these corporations as they should be allowed to vote too, because that's what People Do!

Our government leaders sure are special...thinking this way is unique to us, quite normal for them

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Unless things start to settle down, and we know that ain't happening. 5 more years of communists crazy actions ain't gunna cut it.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LOL! Those of us who supported Ron Paul were called "batshit crazy" but that video right there, is a room full of batshit crazy folks.
Just my opinion, of course.
:dduck:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whether the poll is relatively accurate of it's the fake news of the hour, it's insane no matter how you slice it. (screenshot of yahoo home page)

Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 10.53.40 PM.png

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Whether the poll is relatively accurate of it's the fake news of the hour, it's insane no matter how you slice it. (screenshot of yahoo home page)

View attachment 138032
That's what happens when the media and pop culture cover for your failures...undeserved hero worship. There is a line from J.R.R. Tolkein's book, "The Fellowship of the Ring" that goes something like "...all that glitters is not gold". I think it applies here.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's what happens when the media and pop culture cover for your failures...undeserved hero worship. There is a line from J.R.R. Tolkein's book, "The Fellowship of the Ring" that goes something like "...all that glitters is not gold". I think it applies here.
Yep, two lying turds in expensive linens and make-up.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
JS190806.jpg

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Civil war is coming into sharp focus...

Its not what I want and I pray that somehow it is avoided...

But - I am not optimistic.

Evil is on the loose. It knows its time is short - so it is doing everything it can to wreck/destroy as much as it can in the short amount of time remaining...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Evil is on the loose. It knows its time is short - so it is doing everything it can to wreck/destroy as much as it can in the short amount of time remaining...
Fear not!

DO NOT permit the DS/MSM engineered, divisive rhetoric to drown out the sanity.

Satan's house is divided.

Leviathan is mortally wounded and lashing in every direction.

The sheople are freaking out while the REAL patriots remain calm, cool and collected.

I can see the hatred out there in the day to day, but I am not buying into it.

August will be hot!

Just keep your cool...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I have been saying civil war within 10 years...I've now lowered that to 2-3 years.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have been saying civil war within 10 years...I've now lowered that to 2-3 years.
You may be too conservative in your estimate...time will tell...

I think no matter which party wins in 2020 - the losing side is not going to accept the results...

And this time - its not gonna be "nice" like it was after 2016...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You may be too conservative in your estimate...time will tell...

I think no matter which party wins in 2020 - the losing side is not going to accept the results...

And this time - its not gonna be "nice" like it was after 2016...
We've been in a civil war since 2016.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We've been in a civil war since 2016.
Specifically, election night, when HRC tardily and reluctantly arrived for her (not so cryptic) concession speech and triggered a call to arms for the Revolting Purple People.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's been a long time coming but I'm afraid fat lazy Americans aren't really big on getting up off the couch and dodging bullets. They're too into Survivor and The Kardashians to worry about things like bullets flying. They'll sit back and watch the communists to take over the ship, just like they do now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Every fucking time...agent provocateurs from the same ethnic group pushing anti white rhetoric. This really CAN'T be a coincidence IMHO!

1565182643843.png
1565182893657.png

1565182917353.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the cattle mentality on the streets of America's cesspool cities have turned the American people into wusses and scared rats

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...fire-Sends-Pedestrians-Running-524335611.html

Hundreds at Times Square Ran for Their Lives, Mistaking Bike Backfire for Gunshots

Witnesses said they saw people screaming and climbing over each other, scattering north on Broadway after loud sounds were heard at the Crossroads of the World sometime around 9:30 p.m.
Up to 20 people were hurt in the frenzy, authorities said.

1565184954494.png

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
They're trying to get whitey to shoot first! You have to wonder who's driving it!

View attachment 138211
Who's driving it?? Prog/soc/comm's & the globalists.
Japan & Venezuela(of all sh*$holes) have warned their subjects about traveling to gun happy USA.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member