• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And people wonder why I choose to live up in the woods.............

Australian vegan takes neighbor to court over barbecue meat smells
By Jackie Salo

An Australian vegan has a beef with her neighbors over what she claims is the smell of meat and fish coming from their barbecue, according to reports.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/australian-vegan-takes-neighbor-to-court-over-barbecue-meat-smells/
Pretty easy to fix IMHO....perhaps lob a few mortars over the fence before firing up the grill so there'll be no one left to complain once the steaks start searing!!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

By Jackie Salo

An Australian vegan has a beef with her neighbors over what she claims is the smell of meat and fish coming from their barbecue, according to reports.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/australian-vegan-takes-neighbor-to-court-over-barbecue-meat-smells/
Anybody who smells beef, pork or chicken on the BBQ and doesn’t automatically take a big, deep whiff of it, is nuts! That’s the natural reaction, not revulsion!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I can smell your beef farts over the fence, along with baked potato, beans and salad. Its disgusting me as I consume my soy milk and grass extract brownies. I'm calling the odor patrol!!
I hope they suffer terribly from the aroma of charred cows

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

By Jackie Salo

This is a simple case of "little dictator" syndrome. She wants power over people and will use any convenient cause in order to get her way and force people to bend to her will. If it wasn't vegetarianism it would be that the neighbors were making too much noise or electromagnetic waves from their cell phones and flat screen televisions were giving her migraines. This woman has a mental condition and is using whatever means to feed her delusions.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
She should go topless to get her points across

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is a simple case of "little dictator" syndrome. She wants power over people and will use any convenient cause in order to get her way and force people to bend to her will. If it wasn't vegetarianism it would be that the neighbors were making too much noise or electromagnetic waves from their cell phones and flat screen televisions were giving her migraines. This woman has a mental condition and is using whatever means to feed her delusions.
Unfortunately, there are waaaaay too many petty tyrants on all sides of the political spectrum. I say just LMTFA. Leave me the...alone.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't know who Rising serpent is but he zinged Beto good yesterday morning and then again yesterday afternoon. I may not know the guy but I like his view on Beto. LOL!

RS190902b.jpg

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Milano Wants To Know Why Self-Defense Is God-Given Right. Cruz Educates Her.

Far-left activist Alyssa Milano inquired on Sunday about whether self-defense was a God-given right, and she promptly received a first-class education from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on the subject.

"Can someone cite which passage of the Bible God states it is a god-given right to own a gun?" Milano tweeted. "This guy is unbelievable and is clearly owned by the gun lobby. #NoRA"

Milano's tweet was directed at Texas State Rep. Matt Schaefer (R-Tyler), who delivered a blistering rebuke to anti-Second Amendment advocates in response to this weekend's tragedy in Odessa, Texas, in which a man went on a shooting spree after being pulled over by troopers, taking the lives of 7 people and injuring over 20.

Cruz responded with a 10-tweet thread, beginning: "An excellent Q, worth considering carefully w/o the snark of Twitter. It is of course not the right to a modern-day firearm that is God-give[n] but rather the right to Life & the right to Liberty. Essential to that right to life is the right to DEFEND your life & your family."

"The right to self-defense is recognized repeatedly in the Bible, eg Exodus 22:2: 'If a thief is caught breaking in at night & is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed.' (Note, though, verse 3 says it IS murder if during daylight (ie, not self-defense)," Cruz continued. "The Declaration of Independence acknowledges our rights thusly: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.'"

"And, for that reason, the Second Amendment provides 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT be infringed.' It wasn’t to protect people’s ability to hunt, or to shoot target practice, but to defend their lives, their homes & their families," Cruz continued. "Stephen Willeford exercised that fundamental right when he risked his own life to stop the Sutherland Springs murderer, saving countless others as a result."

"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature....,'" Cruz continued. "'...in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"

"That’s also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws—to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," Cruz continued. "I’m a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa—and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs—was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I’m leading the fight in the Senate to do so."

Cruz concluded: "Playing politics w/ these deranged crimes—and trying to use them as an excuse to violate the constl rights of law-abiding citizens—won’t make anybody safer. Forcible gun confiscation (as some 2020 Dems urge) won’t prevent mass-murders. But it would weaken our self-defense."

Milano, who recently came out and bragged about two abortions she had when she was younger, did not respond to Cruz's reply to her.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Milano Wants To Know Why Self-Defense Is God-Given Right. Cruz Educates Her.

Far-left activist Alyssa Milano inquired on Sunday about whether self-defense was a God-given right, and she promptly received a first-class education from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on the subject.

"Can someone cite which passage of the Bible God states it is a god-given right to own a gun?" Milano tweeted. "This guy is unbelievable and is clearly owned by the gun lobby. #NoRA"

Milano's tweet was directed at Texas State Rep. Matt Schaefer (R-Tyler), who delivered a blistering rebuke to anti-Second Amendment advocates in response to this weekend's tragedy in Odessa, Texas, in which a man went on a shooting spree after being pulled over by troopers, taking the lives of 7 people and injuring over 20.

Cruz responded with a 10-tweet thread, beginning: "An excellent Q, worth considering carefully w/o the snark of Twitter. It is of course not the right to a modern-day firearm that is God-give[n] but rather the right to Life & the right to Liberty. Essential to that right to life is the right to DEFEND your life & your family."

"The right to self-defense is recognized repeatedly in the Bible, eg Exodus 22:2: 'If a thief is caught breaking in at night & is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed.' (Note, though, verse 3 says it IS murder if during daylight (ie, not self-defense)," Cruz continued. "The Declaration of Independence acknowledges our rights thusly: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.'"

"And, for that reason, the Second Amendment provides 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT be infringed.' It wasn’t to protect people’s ability to hunt, or to shoot target practice, but to defend their lives, their homes & their families," Cruz continued. "Stephen Willeford exercised that fundamental right when he risked his own life to stop the Sutherland Springs murderer, saving countless others as a result."

"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature....,'" Cruz continued. "'...in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"

"That’s also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws—to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," Cruz continued. "I’m a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa—and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs—was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I’m leading the fight in the Senate to do so."

Cruz concluded: "Playing politics w/ these deranged crimes—and trying to use them as an excuse to violate the constl rights of law-abiding citizens—won’t make anybody safer. Forcible gun confiscation (as some 2020 Dems urge) won’t prevent mass-murders. But it would weaken our self-defense."

Milano, who recently came out and bragged about two abortions she had when she was younger, did not respond to Cruz's reply to her.
Of course she didn't reply...her handlers haven't given her a response yet. That, or she's too busy being peed on by random dudes.

What a shame. Pretty face, Nice A$$ but a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
D-HkxzdXUAA6FJI[1].jpg

Watch the fringies come out in the next year or so; LBQT, etc..

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1567598392730.png

(Best comment saved from the interwebs) "I for one welcome our new Pony Overlords!"
1567608964735.png

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Farkin cartoon world!
Of course, those who require this type of special attention are typically obese and this one seems to be no exception!
He's right. Someone can identify as a dragon and we should respect their beliefs but someone who identifies as a protected minority is mocked, ridiculed and shunned. Think about that for a second.
Of course if the airline refuses to let her fucking pony into the cabin with the rest of the passengers she'll simply sue the airline, their insurance company settles for a couple of million and the beat goes on. What should happen is the other people in the cabin should have physically removed the fat fuck and from the plane. (Note: no harm should come to the horsey) The fault of this lies with each and every passenger who sat in their seats and accepted it!!!

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Here is how some officials handle confrontation.

https://www.masslive.com/boston/201...ent-of-exercising-first-amendment-rights.html
During the straight pride parade and counter demonstrations in Boston over the weekend, three dozen participants were arrested.
The charges varied from disorderly conduct and resisting arrest to assault and violence against police.
Suffolk County District Attorney Rachel Rollins called the lesser charges tantamount to punishing individuals for exercising their right to protest under the First Amendment.

https://www.masslive.com/boston/201...against-straight-pride-parade-protesters.html
Two judges rejected the recommendations Tuesday made by Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins to dismiss charges against people protesting the Straight Pride Parade, according to the Boston Globe.

https://www.masslive.com/news/2019/...rrested-during-the-straight-pride-parade.html

https://www.masslive.com/news/2019/...hael-leary-writes-to-rep-ayanna-pressley.html
“Whether someone was there as part of the rally or as a counter protest, the Boston Police officers are there to treat all the same and to maintain order,” said President of the BPPA Michael Leary. “Your actions in support of these individuals serves only to encourage criminal and disruptive behaviors.”

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Alyssa Milano Responds To Ted Cruz With ‘Bullsh**’ Challenge; He Accepts

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5130...m_content=090419-news&utm_campaign=modelnames

In response to actress-turned-activist Alyssa Milano scoffing at the concept that the right to defend oneself with a firearm is "God-given," Republican Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) offered the actress a biblical, constitutional, and historical lesson over the weekend. Clearly not appreciative of the senator's effort to educate her, Milano dropped a quick biblical reference herself then challenged Cruz to meet with her in person and "live-stream the meeting so the American people can hear your bullsh** 1st hand." Cruz, a former debate champion, happily accepted the challenge.

"I'd love to come in and meet with you on the gun issue and many other issues that include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, [Sen. Ted Cruz] and also, 1 Peter 4:8," Milano wrote Sunday after Cruz responded to her tweet mocking a Republican congressman for saying that self-defense with a gun is a "God-given" right. She continued, "I'll be in DC next week. We can live-stream the meeting so the American people can hear your bullsh** 1st hand."

1 Peter 4:8 states, "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."

Cruz, winner of both the U.S. National Debating Championship and the North American Debating Championship, gladly accepted Milano's "bullsh**" challenge.

"I'd be happy to sit down & visit next week about uniting to stop gun violence & about the Constitution," Cruz replied. "If we can have a civil & positive conversation—in the spirit of 1 Peter 4:8 as you suggest—despite our political differences, that might help resolve the discord in our Nation."

The public feud between Milano and Cruz began when the actress posted a mocking response to Republican Rep. Matt Schaeffer referencing people's "God-given rights." "I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans. Period," Schaeffer tweeted Saturday. "None of these so-called gun-control solutions will work to stop a person with evil intent."

"Can someone cite which passage of the Bible God states it is a god-given right to own a gun?" Milano responded. "This guy is unbelievable and is clearly owned by the gun lobby."

In his trademark style, Cruz replied to the actress's scoffing tweet with a cordial and thorough response.

"An excellent Q, worth considering carefully w/o the snark of Twitter," Cruz wrote in a series of tweets. "It is of course not the right to a modern-day firearm that is God-give[n] but rather the right to Life & the right to Liberty. Essential to that right to life is the right to DEFEND your life & your family. The right to self-defense is recognized repeatedly in the Bible, eg Exodus 22:2: 'If a thief is caught breaking in at night & is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed.' (Note, though, verse 3 says it IS murder if during daylight (ie, not self-defense)."

Cruz then turned to our foundational documents: "The Declaration of Independence acknowledges our rights thusly: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.' And, for that reason, the Second Amendment provides 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT be infringed.' It wasn’t to protect people’s ability to hunt, or to shoot target practice, but to defend their lives, their homes & their families."

Cruz then cited an example of an American using his God-given right to self-defense to save others' lives: "Stephen Willeford exercised that fundamental right when he risked his own life to stop the Sutherland Springs murderer, saving countless others as a result."

The senator then got a little more scholarly: "George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"

Cruz also cited some key examples from American history underscoring the importance of self-defense through firearms: "That’s also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws—to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence."

"I'm a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa—and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs—was sick, deranged & horrifying," Cruz concluded. "We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I’m leading the fight in the Senate to do so."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I thought the left said "thoughts and prayers" weren't welcome anymore and that they are useless.

I've been hearing a lot of strange things happening during this storm from US seal teams taking out a suspected Chinese sub base in the Bahamas and Dorian nailing Epstein's Island. But the blue ribbon winner is that our Government created and controls this hurricane. I find that a little hard to accept as factual.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://turtleboysports.com/judge-r...o-authority-to-pursue-charges-against-antifa/

Judge Richard Sinnott Is A Goddamn American Hero, Locks Up Idiot Terrorist Attorney For Contempt After She Tells Him He Has No Authority To Pursue Charges Against Antifa

We’re living in a fucked up state run by fucked up people. That’s why yesterday and today’s decision by Judge Richard Sinnott to deny DA Rachael Rollins motion to dismiss the charges against 34 Anqueefa terrorists who committed crimes at the straight pride parade, was so refreshing. Naturally SJWs are losing their minds.

Alright here's the motherfucking deal, Boston: we are going to organize a campaign to pressure the judicial review board to remove Judge Richard Sinnott. I'm sick of this shit and you should be too.​
— Smith and Jones Forever (@MaxMunzoWhite) September 3, 2019

Arraignments continue today from this weekend's arrests​
The lead @nlgmass lawyer representing arrestees, @SusanBChurch11, was just TAKEN INTO CUSTODY on contempt for reading case law into the record about how denying nolle pros violated the law!!​
Judge Sinnott is OUT OF CONTROL https://t.co/KDxco7JHLG
— CourtWatchMA (@CourtWatchMA) September 4, 2019

Boston Municipal Court Judge Richard Sinnott is wrong to block the elected District Attorney from nolle prossing charges against protesters, and locking up Attorney Susan Church for pointing out his illegal ruling is outrageous. pic.twitter.com/pc2NChEvnC
— ¡Hands Off Venezuela! (@buildamovement) September 4, 2019

Holy shit @MassGovernor Charlie Baker is fucked because of the judge he picked — how ever did he pick this loser, Richard Sinnott? When’s his term up?#VoteBlueNoMatterWho up & down ballot GOP follow ideology or plutocrats not law #Maddow @MaddowBlog https://t.co/EgFG5eiWBd
— Leslie (@love2laugh4ever) September 4, 2019

A judge enforcing the law? Da fuq? Who’s man is this???!! If I know anything about these kinds of people, they’re very likely combing through his high school yearbook to find comments about “boofing,” and looking for an activist he’s never met to come forward and say that he dry humped them 36 years ago.
1567630624792.png

Typical leftist, my way or the highway, white apologist cunt who looks like a tranny

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm telling you after reading a lot of the responses on social media to stories such as the one above, either 1) social media is full of bots and is being used to manipulate ideas or 2) America is FUC***! (or 3) BOTH)

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I'm telling you after reading a lot of the responses on social media to stories such as the one above, either 1) social media is full of bots and is being used to manipulate ideas or 2) America is FUC***! (or 3) BOTH)
I will take #3 for a 1000 Alex...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++