• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Try telling what gender a skunk is before popping it?
"Hey!" "Hey deer!" "Before I shoot you I need to know what gender you identify with." "Thanks in advance."

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How much farther are we going to allow them to go? Is anyone surprised that one of these animals took the next step forward and flashed its package at young, innocent kids?

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/minnesota-drag-queen-flashes-crotch-to-kids-at-library-story-hour/

1572275448343.png

A “drag queen” has given children more than their parents bargained for when they sat their little ones in front of the man to learn something at their local library. What the children learned, they might not have been prepared for.

The homosexual ‘Christian’ journalist, Jonathan Merritt, defended Drag Queen library storytimes while on Fox News, claiming that “they just want to give back to the community.” It turns out that one drag queen in Minnesota wants to give back to the community by flashing his crotch area to children.

On October 17, the Hennepin County library invited “drag queens” (men with a mental illness, who believe that they are women or prefer to behave and/or dress like women) to indoctrinate children. Hennepin County is the largest county in Minnesota with a population of more than 1.15 million residents and is home to the city of Minneapolis.

The two drag queens went under the fake names “Sasha Sosa” and “Gemini Valentine,” who also perform as exotic dancers at adult nightclubs.

When is enough enough folks???

Honestly, if I were a gay man I'd be concerned that this behavior might get ME killed someday when one of these kid's parent have had enough and goes postal on the first gay person he runs into.

I'm really surprised the grounded, decent and righteous gay folks haven't figured that out and haven't yet taken steps to remove the threat!

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I don't care what color you are, is there anything worse than a race traitor? We'll have a special kind of rope for them!!!!

View attachment 144883
I’m imagining that as a special rubbery type of rope, that gets tighter and tighter, the longer you hang...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone ever wonder why racism is always up front and in our faces? Because the leftist loons won't stop talking about it. They will take anything and everything and aplly their racist agenda to it. These urban leftist whackjob 'professors of bullshit' truly do suffer from a variety of mental disorders!
Her "rate my professor" page!
https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2312746
1572434335142.png

1572434151988.png

1572434247534.png

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This whole “math is racist” idea is utter stupidity. Math is a tool, a language of abstraction used to describe physical reality. That’s all it can ever be. Now, if they want to say that math has been misused as a tool, to oppress people of color, they might have a limited point. Just like money was used as a tool to buy and sell human beings in this country, at one time and is still used in other countries to buy and sell people. A tool is a tool and can never be evil or racist or bad, in and of itself. Just like guns, as Alan Ladd so eloquently explained to Brandon DeWilde in Shane, a long time ago.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Good for that kid! If he has understood that the trans life is a mistake and wants to reverse it and even more so, if he has found God.
I don't disagree!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anyone ever wonder why racism is always up front and in our faces? Because the leftist loons won't stop talking about it. They will take anything and everything and aplly their racist agenda to it. These urban leftist whackjob 'professors of bullshit' truly do suffer from a variety of mental disorders!
Her "rate my professor" page!
https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2312746
View attachment 144886
View attachment 144884

View attachment 144885
Damn, we must be nearing peak retard pretty soon. Can you believe this tripe was on a teevee news network?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
lol, cleanup om aisle 9; Meals for One, Cat Toys, Box Wine

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's gradually destroying all they have built.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1572459444842.png

We're approaching the end...

1572459501903.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
THIS. IS. SO. TRUE.
Yeah, they're the ones that are always bringing it to attention and making a fuss while everyone else is just trying to go about their business.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, they're the ones that are always bringing it to attention and making a fuss while everyone else is just trying to go about their business.
They won't stop until they're stopped!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
President Trump Tweets Funny Meme About Hero Special Forces Canine – Media Lose Their Minds…
Posted on October 30, 2019 by sundance

Earlier today President Trump tweeted a funny meme of the Hero canine from the Baghdadi raid getting a medal featuring a dog paw:

Cute and funny right?

Not so fast…

Unfortunately, highlighting the absolute jaw-dropping level of media nuttery, the White House reporters actually lost their minds about it; called the White House, demanded explanations, wrote articles about it not being real; and generally went bananas.

No, seriously; they did. Look:

Continue reading →

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
President Trump Tweets Funny Meme About Hero Special Forces Canine – Media Lose Their Minds…
Posted on October 30, 2019 by sundance

Earlier today President Trump tweeted a funny meme of the Hero canine from the Baghdadi raid getting a medal featuring a dog paw:

Cute and funny right?

Not so fast…

Unfortunately, highlighting the absolute jaw-dropping level of media nuttery, the White House reporters actually lost their minds about it; called the White House, demanded explanations, wrote articles about it not being real; and generally went bananas.

No, seriously; they did. Look:

Continue reading →

Seriously, this is of grave, grave concern! These people are demonstrating tendencies of the mentally disturbed. When will they become dangerous and physically threatening to others? We need a red law to protect us from journalists who suffer from severe TDS!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm loving it. We are about 1 year from full 'splodey head!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lol these dolts

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Good one! Sometimes Mark is kinda annoying, sometimes he’s downright funny! Oh, I forgot to say Jim Acosta’s is a moron loser.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good one! Sometimes Mark is kinda annoying, sometimes he’s downright funny! Oh, I forgot to say Jim Acosta’s is a moron loser.
I agree. I think he's been on a great roll this past year. But just look at all the ammo he's fed daily.