• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
NYC Still Sending Homeless People to North Carolina, Despite Travel Ban

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/nyc-send-homeless-north-carolina/

‘I think it’s just a clear example of another social justice warrior that is simply a hypocrite…’

(Claire Russel, Liberty Headlines) New York City continues to send dozens of homeless families to North Carolina even though the city passed a law in 2016 preventing its city council from doing any kind of business with the state.

In doing so, Mayor Bill de Blasio is “ignoring his own travel ban,” said North Carolina state Sen. Danny Britt. “I think it’s just a clear example of another social justice warrior that is simply a hypocrite.”

De Blasio pushed the travel ban after North Carolina introduced a bill that would have required transgender individuals to use the bathroom of their biological sex. The state partially repealed the law in 2017, but de Blasio still hasn’t lifted the travel ban, arguing the partial repeal doesn’t do enough to protect the rights of transgenders in the state.

However, de Blasio has been more than happy to ship his homeless problem to North Carolina, paying landlords in the state nearly $640,000 to house 40 families who were living in the city’s homeless shelters.

“So he has a restriction for New Yorkers to come to North Carolina but he doesn’t have a problem with sending these individuals to our community? This appears to be a bit hypocritical,” Fayetteville Mayor Mitch Colvin told the New York Post.

Colvin, a Democrat, has six NYC homeless families in his district.

New York City has been doing this for years, and not just with North Carolina. The city has spent millions of dollars transporting hundreds of homeless people across the country without informing the cities and states that they were doing so.

The Special One-Time Assistance program, instituted by de Blasio, gives homeless people a year’s worth of rent and a one-way ticket to anywhere in the country. The program has cost city taxpayers more than $90 million since it was implemented.

“We are as compassionate as a community as you will ever find anywhere. The problem I had with this initiative is the policy of disrespecting the fact that you should notify the district of what you’re doing with sending these people,” Colvin said.
We should send a couple of nukes to NYC to eliminate a few hundred thousand trannies and degenerates from society. I'll pick up the cost of the rocket fuel!

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, she seems stable. Fits right in with my image of a typical leftist.

And don't forget, she gets to vote in the next election.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imagine a world in which all the Trump haters expatriated to Venezuela.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
More insanity from Britain: As is often the case - "it's for the children".

Chippy calls cops after teachers act like bouncers stopping kids buying food

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/chip...UmrzzibEZQvYR1q4h8q1QvW605Hz2W2Qg?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

1576273649220.png

One of the shopkeepers speaks to a member of staff who patrols the streets near Cotham School (Picture: SWNS

A takeaway owner rang police after he said children were not being allowed into his shop by school staff.

Pupils at Cotham school in Bristol have been told they are not allowed to go into several shops. He said he has seen a significant drop in business after teachers, dressed in high-viz jackets, blocked the entrances and gave children detentions.

Neil D’Souza, owner of Chilli Bellies, said: ‘They came in the shop and started telling off the children who were in there, handing out detentions, demanding that they leave.

‘I’d taken the children’s money, their food was almost ready. I said I’d had enough and asked this teacher to leave, to get out of my business, get off my property.

1576273754228.png

The teachers patrol the streets in high viz jackets and threaten pupils with detentions (Picture: SWNS)

1576273778667.png

Local businesses like Chilli Bellies say they have been badly affected by the ban (Picture: SWNS)

‘He argued with me, and then went and stood right on the doorstep. He was physically blocking the entrance.

‘They were intimidating the students, and this was intimidating to my normal customers too. He refused to move, that’s why I called the police.

‘I’ve worked hard to build up my business. I’m not sure what will happen if they continue with [the ban]. It’s quite frustrating, I’ve done nothing wrong and the kids really like the food.’

Local resident Kate Grant also tried to enter the shop – and also challenged the teachers.

She said: ‘You’ve got two senior teachers in high-vis jackets standing outside a shop like bouncers.

1576273856078.png

Anyone who goes into Tuck News or other shops along the parade could be given a detention (Picture: SWNS)

1576273877320.png

Neil D’Souza called police after pupils were blocked from entering his takeaway (Picture: SWNS)

1576273897765.png

Jabir Shar, pictured with Mr D’Souza, said that he may have to close his business (Picture: SWNS)

1576273917657.png

The school denied pupils were banned from using the shops for their own safety and to disperse them (Picture: SWNS)

‘This is after school, with the kids on their way home. Young people have a hard enough time as it is. This is ridiculous.’

The school denied that teachers went inside, but admitted that staff ‘supervise the parade of shops’.

They claim they are using powers given to schools by Michael Gove in 2011 allowing them to rule over conduct of children in certain circumstances outside the school gates.

They insist it is for pupils’ safety and to disperse them.

Bobby Sehdev, owner of Monika’s convenience store, berated the children and Jabir Shar, owner of newsagents Tuck News, said business had fallen so far that he could be forced to close.

He said: ‘They are misleading the children and parents. I have had parents come in and ask why their children are not allowed in here, they have been told we don’t want them in.

1576274009203.png

Pupils are not allowed to use the shops between 2.45pm and 3.15pm on school days (Picture: SWNS)

‘We are a business and would like to carry on serving them. This has been going on for more than 20 days and I’m losing hundreds of pounds a day.

‘If this continues I’m not sure I’ll be able to remain open. They have a teacher standing outside which makes our other customers suspicious about what’s going on.’

Mr D’Souza spoke to the headteacher about the ban. He said: ‘I sat and listened, and she gave me a lecture about how what I was serving people was unhealthy food. To me, it was all about her idea of unhealthy food.

School business manager Allison Crossland: ‘We supervise the parade of shops there and all the way from the school to the bottom of Nine Tree Hill, it isn’t just these shops.

‘It is only for half an hour from 2.45pm to 3.15pm, and it is done to ensure the safety of children on their way home from school.

‘We have 1,600 pupils, and 400 of them come out of school and come this way and head towards Stokes Croft and on into St Paul’s.’

1576274093128.png

The school has a ban on using shops along Nine Tree Hill in Bristol (Picture: SWNS)

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's this shit right here that got Boris Johnson elected!
Could also be that his main opponent Jeremy Corbyn couldn't find any non-freak props for his videos. You don't have to watch the whole video and you can mute the sound. Just gawk and behold the shit show for a second or two:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Could also be that his main opponent Jeremy Corbyn couldn't find any non-freak props for his videos. You don't have to watch the whole video and you can mute the sound. Just gawk and behold the shit show for a second or two:

Jesum Crow, I didn't realize Big Bird was a British commie!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Oh Taylor, did you really think you made it because your stupid songs are so so much better than the thousands of other singers who can do your job better than you ever could? Dumb dumb dumb, you sold your soul.

Now you meet your owner and he is truly the devil.............................

Good luck, idiot.

Bad Blood: Taylor Swift Blames Soros Family for Underhanded Deal to Buy Her Music Rights (VIDEO)
December 13, 2019, 3:19 pm by Jim Hoft 391 Comments

They all learn eventually that they're sucked dry by their handlers then cast aside like cattle. Karma's a bitch, and so is Tay Tay

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Race-Baiting Rep. Al Green Claims Impeachment Needed ‘To Deal With Slavery’

WTF? No seriously, WTF?

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/al-green-impeach-needed-slavery/

If we don’t include some of the things that are important to people of color then I think that our business won’t be finished with…’

(Claire Russel, Liberty Headlines) Escalating a recent spate of unhinged comments even provocative for him, radical Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, claimed on MSNBC that President Donald Trump must be impeached “to deal with slavery.”

Last week, after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the House would finally move to introduce articles, Green praised the decision as one that could help reconcile America’s “original sin.”

“I believe that the American people understand that this is something that we must do at this point,” Green said. “I also think that if we don’t include some of the things that are important to people of color then I think that our business won’t be finished with.”

“I do believe, ma’am, that we have to deal with the original sin,” Green continued.

“We have to deal with slavery. Slavery was the thing that put all of what President Trump has done lately into motion. It’s insidious … racism. The president has played on racism and he’s used that as a weapon to galvanize a base of support to mobilize people.”

Green cited several of President Trump’s controversial comments, claiming he has “found a way to use ugly words to his benefit and to the detriment of the people who are the object of his words.”

It was one of several outlandish statements from Green, who has claimed he is on a God-given “mission” to impeach Trump. He also complained last week that a panel of four left-wing, academic legal scholars in the House Judiciary Committee did not include any minority representation.

Green has been one of the foremost advocates for impeachment, introducing articles against President Trump three separate times—each of which was overwhelmingly rejected by the House.

Even if the House does impeach Trump, the Democrats will still need to erase the “hurt” that Trump’s presidency has caused, Green said.

“So, I appreciate whatever we will do, but until we deal with the issue of invidious discrimination as a relates to LGBTQ community, the anti-Semitism, the racism, the Islamophobia, the transphobia, and also the misogyny that he has exemplified, I don’t think our work is done,” Green said.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
poor Muttons! Watch out for Ctink

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's too easy finding this stuff to post. The leftists are losing supporters as their lunatic base just keeps getting weirder and weirder.............

Back Home in Pelosi’s San Francisco: Homeless Drug Addicts Are Now Taking Dumps in the Supermarket Aisles
December 16, 2019, 8:01 pm by Jim Hoft 583 Comments

San Francisco has more drug addicts than public high school students.

Nancy Pelosi can’t keep people from sh*tting on the streets but wants you to believe in her vision of America.

And now the homeless addicts are even pooping in the grocery stores.
How awful!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's too easy finding this stuff to post. The leftists are losing supporters as their lunatic base just keeps getting weirder and weirder.............

Back Home in Pelosi’s San Francisco: Homeless Drug Addicts Are Now Taking Dumps in the Supermarket Aisles
December 16, 2019, 8:01 pm by Jim Hoft 583 Comments

San Francisco has more drug addicts than public high school students.

Nancy Pelosi can’t keep people from sh*tting on the streets but wants you to believe in her vision of America.

And now the homeless addicts are even pooping in the grocery stores.
How awful!

Good! Communist utopia should hurt and stink! Vote her in again you commie bastards!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
WTH did they ban bathrooms in that hellhole? Can't they at least put some porta-johns out?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WTH did they ban bathrooms in that hellhole? Can't they at least put some porta-johns out?
Not high profile enough...... everything HAS to be a crisis!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I wonder what happens to these people when the case really starts to fall apart. Like FBI people start heading to jail. Or even better some of the DNC goons and possibly even Hitlery herself? I think many will completely lose their minds. Tempted to fire up the VPN and mess with them on the other site. So much fun to be had.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I wonder what happens to these people when the case really starts to fall apart. Like FBI people start heading to jail. Or even better some of the DNC goons and possibly even Hitlery herself? I think many will completely lose their minds. Tempted to fire up the VPN and mess with them on the other site. So much fun to be had.
The one question I have for you is....why haven't you got your VPN fired up now?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The one question I have for you is....why haven't you got your VPN fired up now?
A basic VPN isn't keeping the government from following me. Slows things down.