• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Here's hoping Durham's investigation takes just as long, if not longer than Mueller's, dropping info bits to the msm, making their splodey heads splode.

May he uncover, and expose, all the evils of the DS, all whilst taking his time, dropping bread crumbs for all to see, and the msm will have to report through their tears, day after day, trial after trial, sentence after sentence.

Sung to The Beatles...Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble, Durham's the 1 chasing me,
Seeking words of wisdom, leave me be.

And in my hour of darkness,and we're all swinging from that tree
Seeking words of wisdom, he caught me...

He caught me, he caught me, he caught me and he caught thee,
Whisper words of wisdom...he caught me.

And when the brokenhearted people, living in a Dem-world will agree,
Brennan's not the answer, now they'll see,

But though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
Durham is the answer, let them see...

Let em see, let em see, let em see, yeah, let em see
Durham is the answer, let em see

And when the night is cloudy, Durham's light will shine down on me,
Shine on hitlery clinton, not on me

I wake up to the sound of screaming, pitchforks and fire are comin for me
I followed obummer's orders, don't hang me

Don't hang me, don't hang me, take him, don't take me
Whisper words of wisdom...please don't hang me

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That will be a #1 hit!

Now you need to work on
snowflakes roasting on an open fire.
Jack boots aiming at your nose.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What's the deal with this Let's Get Whitey crap? Who's behind this shit and why are they trying to start a race war?
1577635064727.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Here's hoping Durham's investigation takes just as long, if not longer than Mueller's, dropping info bits to the msm, making their splodey heads splode.

May he uncover, and expose, all the evils of the DS, all whilst taking his time, dropping bread crumbs for all to see, and the msm will have to report through their tears, day after day, trial after trial, sentence after sentence.

Sung to The Beatles...Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble, Durham's the 1 chasing me,
Seeking words of wisdom, leave me be.

And in my hour of darkness,and we're all swinging from that tree
Seeking words of wisdom, he caught me...

He caught me, he caught me, he caught me and he caught thee,
Whisper words of wisdom...he caught me.

And when the brokenhearted people, living in a Dem-world will agree,
Brennan's not the answer, now they'll see,

But though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
Durham is the answer, let them see...

Let em see, let em see, let em see, yeah, let em see
Durham is the answer, let em see

And when the night is cloudy, Durham's light will shine down on me,
Shine on hitlery clinton, not on me

I wake up to the sound of screaming, pitchforks and fire are comin for me
I followed obummer's orders, don't hang me

Don't hang me, don't hang me, take him, don't take me
Whisper words of wisdom...please don't hang me

Their heads won't explode....they're still complicitly covering up for the DS; they still state (even though the IG report states the dossier is garbage) that the dossier has been almost fully corroborated and completely are ignoring the HUGE bombshells in the report.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Funny because it seems pretty obvious that, unless something drastically changes, Trump will be president for another 5 years. You simply can't run a bunch of nothing burger fukwits like shillary, creepy Joe, and liarwatha if you expect to win much on the federal stage. Incumbent presidents nearly always win, this is just historical fact. Team blue needed to bring it big time to give DonJohn the ouster and so far they've brought dik.

Obviously the response from the rabid left is based primarily on emotion and not logic, but on some level rational thought surely must occur.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-hanukkah-attack-terrorism-politicians-react

Looks like there's going to be a machete ban in Jew York any day now:
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo called the attack by a machete-wielding man at a Hanukkah celebration at a New York rabbi's home Saturday night an "act of terrorism" and challenged his state to fight the rise of anti-Semitism and hate.

If he's for it, I'm against it!

BTW, the attacker was African American, not that it makes much difference but if he was white the media would put a much different spin on it.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
they're still complicitly covering up for the DS
The ds HAVE to fight to the death. No one has ever challenged them. Yea JFK said greenbacks & don't you think that helped a LOT of insiders get on the train car for the ride? There is no turning back. It's either total world control and domination or death. This didn't start yesterday and it won't be over tomorrow. But as God as my witness there is only one solution for us and them. All the rest is just noise.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The ds HAVE to fight to the death. No one has ever challenged them. Yea JFK said greenbacks & don't you think that helped a LOT of insiders get on the train car for the ride? There is no turning back. It's either total world control and domination or death. This didn't start yesterday and it won't be over tomorrow. But as God as my witness there is only one solution for us and them. All the rest is just noise.
I don't see it ever going away. One will be replaced by another. I am happy though that the moves are being brought to light more but there is and will always be underlings doing the work of the puppet masters.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react
The word "terror(ism)" is becoming so hopelessly overused that it's becoming completely meaningless.

One would think an intelligent man like Cuomo would know the definition of the word, or at least be motivated to look it up before flapping his gums.

Terrorism is the application of violence to achieve political goals. This means most of our so called "leaders" actually fit this description...not some lunatic waving around a pen knife at an invisible man rally.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What's the deal with this Let's Get Whitey crap? Who's behind this shit and why are they trying to start a race war?
View attachment 150257
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-hanukkah-attack-terrorism-politicians-react

Looks like there's going to be a machete ban in Jew York any day now:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo called the attack by a machete-wielding man at a Hanukkah celebration at a New York rabbi's home Saturday night an "act of terrorism" and challenged his state to fight the rise of anti-Semitism and hate.

If he's for it, I'm against it!

BTW, the attacker was African American, not that it makes much difference but if he was white the media would put a much different spin on it.
The attacker in this case was black, but the fuckwit in the twitter post claims that “they” have to unite against whitey, who had nothing to do with the attack. Nuff said, there, but whitey better start paying attention!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The attacker in this case was black, but the fuckwit in the twitter post claims that “they” have to unite against whitey, who had nothing to do with the attack. Nuff said, there, but whitey better start paying attention!
So, the machete attack was an act of terror, but the tweet was an anti-white hate crime.

Or is it the other way around?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The classroom rally was literally filled with twenties of people
We're winning, President Trump's message is getting through and the left and their media are losing power by the day.
Hillary couldn't even draw flies towards the end of her campaign and it will be even worse for whatever one dimensional avatar the left puts up this time.

aarock.gif

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Went out and bought half a dozen poncho's today cause I can take days to wash the splodyheads off of you.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fucking loons!

1577732313360.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Wow that gal is completely unhinged if she thinks just expressing favor for one's own national interests or hating on the march of globalism is somehow ray-cis against the jewish religion.

The term batshit comes immediately to mind.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wow that gal is completely unhinged if she thinks just expressing favor for one's own national interests or hating on the march of globalism is somehow ray-cis against the jewish religion.

The term batshit comes immediately to mind.
She speaks the truth. America first is anti Israel.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She speaks the truth. America first is anti Israel.
Bonus. Israel sucks anyway. If the US federal regime is going to continue pretending as though Iran has to be destroyed for developing nuclear weapons, so the US won't destroy them, then we should have invaded Israel long ago and taken their nukes away.

She didn't say "anti-Israel" though, she said anti-semitic...implying ray-cism. Got to love the cute word games these people play, but I think the time has passed when people can be instantly demonized at the mere insinuation of ray-cism. The professional victim class has grossly overplayed their hand. She's offhandedly trying to liken Trump to Hitler and I think it's a bridge too far, though surely the hardcore blue team zealots will nod in agreement.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1577752591414.png

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Barack Obama Picks His Own Netflix Documentary Among Favorite Movies of 2019

Former president Barack Obama picked a Netflix documentary from his own production company as part of his list of favorite movies of 2019. President Obama tweeted on Sunday afternoon a list of 18 movies that he described as his favorite of the year, plus three TV series that he considered as “powerful” as movies.

His list features five Netflix titles. Barack and Michelle Obama signed a lucrative production deal with Netflix in 2018 that will allow the former first couple to partner with the streaming entertainment company on scripted content and documentaries.
Among the feature titles on Barack Obama’s list was the documentary American Factory, which was backed by the Obamas’ Higher Ground production company and released by Netflix.
The documentary tells the story of a former General Motors plant in Ohio that is re-opened by a Chinese billionaire.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ix-documentary-among-favorite-movies-of-2019/

Pyramid's comments: Hmmmm...A globalist communist partnering with others of the same ilk to promote the globalist agenda, who would of thunk it? (SARCASM) I'll give the Zerobamas some credit however, as they are continuing to enrich themselves somewhat legally as opposed to their mentors of the Clintoon "Foundation" that was merely a pay-to-play scam for personal enrichment and bad trade-offs to foreign entities at the expense of US citizens. Zerobamas must have more intelligent legal representation than the Clintoons that doesn't involve neckties and doorknobs for further personal enrichment and protection.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Barack Obama Picks His Own Netflix Documentary Among Favorite Movies of 2019

Former president Barack Obama picked a Netflix documentary from his own production company as part of his list of favorite movies of 2019. President Obama tweeted on Sunday afternoon a list of 18 movies that he described as his favorite of the year, plus three TV series that he considered as “powerful” as movies.

His list features five Netflix titles. Barack and Michelle Obama signed a lucrative production deal with Netflix in 2018 that will allow the former first couple to partner with the streaming entertainment company on scripted content and documentaries.
Among the feature titles on Barack Obama’s list was the documentary American Factory, which was backed by the Obamas’ Higher Ground production company and released by Netflix.
The documentary tells the story of a former General Motors plant in Ohio that is re-opened by a Chinese billionaire.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ix-documentary-among-favorite-movies-of-2019/

Pyramid's comments: Hmmmm...A globalist communist partnering with others of the same ilk to promote the globalist agenda, who would of thunk it? (SARCASM) I'll give the Zerobamas some credit however, as they are continuing to enrich themselves somewhat legally as opposed to their mentors of the Clintoon "Foundation" that was merely a pay-to-play scam for personal enrichment and bad trade-offs to foreign entities at the expense of US citizens. Zerobamas must have more intelligent legal representation than the Clintoons that doesn't involve neckties and doorknobs for further personal enrichment and protection.
If he gets a cut of those films each time they are viewed, then I don't blame him...most of us would do the same, I think.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
1577903801187.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member