• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's been a clueless jackoff his whole life.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He's much creepier as a younger guy than he is as an old man if that's possible!!!
people vote for idiots like this all the time

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
LOL

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
:mining::dduck:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I support her right to stab herself again when Trump is re-elected too. Freedom baby!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Boy Howdy!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's what happens when you're surrounded by stupid liberals and use emotions to judge the world.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I didn't know where to post this but since Ricky Gervais was making fun of the Hollywood folks, I thought it might fit here.

View attachment 150952

and here is his opening (less than 8 minutes long):

Called out pachino, dinerdo, peshi, then mentioned big execs and how the Ronan Farrow is coming for them. and follows it up by calling them perverts and then goes right on to say the word peodophile.

Ronan Farrow, son of the peodophile Woody Allen helped uncover the Weinstein allegations.

The crowd looked noticeably uncomfortable.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I noticed that the Trump supporters she fears were very civilized and allowed her to peacefully counter-protest without throwing bricks or feces like the pantifa pukes like to do.
Looked like she was a crowd of one. Maybe even too wacky for her own kind.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Looked like she was a crowd of one. Maybe even too wacky for her own kind.
Imagine 30 like her and only one Trump supporter...

You think the reverse majority would remain civilized?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imagine 30 like her and only one Trump supporter...

You think the reverse majority would remain civilized?
In most cases, probably not.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ricky Gervais Slams Woke Celebrities at Golden Globes! (11 min 16 sec):
Published on Jan 6, 2020 by Acts17Apologetics​
1578368235467.png
-----

YouTube's Copyrighted Content System Is Garbage (2 min 23 sec):
Published on Jan 6, 2020 by Acts17Apologetics​

-----

The video is available on BitChute:

Ricky Gervais Slams Woke Celebrities at Golden Globes! (11 min 16 sec):​
David Wood's video at the BitChute link is really worth a listen.

At approximately the 2:20 mark:
"Dear Tim Cook, there is no connection whatsoever between you knowing how to build gadgets and you knowing who should be silenced. So, make my phone, make my iPad, make my laptop, and shut your mouth." -- David Wood

At approximately the 10:33 mark:
"Hollywood actors and actresses, once again, look like the clueless, narcissistic, out-of-touch enemies of reality that they are. But somehow, these are the people who think we should listen to them when they tell us how to vote, how to think, and how to live. I've got a better idea, Hollywood. Make our movies, know your role, and shut your mouth." -- David Wood

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The video is available on BitChute:

Ricky Gervais Slams Woke Celebrities at Golden Globes! (11 min 16 sec):​
David Wood's video at the BitChute link is really worth a listen.

At approximately the 2:20 mark:
"Dear Tim Cook, there is no connection whatsoever between you knowing how to build gadgets and you knowing who should be silenced. So, make my phone, make my iPad, make my laptop, and shut your mouth." -- David Wood

At approximately the 10:33 mark:
"Hollywood actors and actresses, once again, look like the clueless, narcissistic, out-of-touch enemies of reality that they are. But somehow, these are the people who think we should listen to them when they tell us how to vote, how to think, and how to live. I've got a better idea, Hollywood. Make our movies, know your role, and shut your mouth." -- David Wood
TS200105.jpg

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
This is the level of butthurt communist that we are looking for

In response to the demonstrators on the Royal Park Bridge in West Palm Beach, I’d like to voice a contrary opinion. (“Open carry advocates bring cause to West Palm Beach green market,” Saturday)

I don’t own a gun, have no desire to own one. I think citizens should have the right to own guns, after sufficient background checks, but I don’t think the AR-15 assault rifle, or any of its forms, should ever be in a civilian’s hands.

That being said, I think the loophole to the law that allows these demonstrators to carry such assault-style weapons on a crowded bridge in the middle of a populated area is the most stupid thing I have heard in a very long time.

The advocates of this law speak as if they’re trekking miles into a deep forest and have to defend themselves against wild animals or armed bands of thieves. Instead, they’re on a bridge where there is not only vehicular traffic, but pedestrian traffic on a sidewalk that these protesters often block.

One group’s perceived rights should not come at the expense of making a larger group feel uncomfortable or unsafe. This law does not make us stronger as a society. It’s time to amend it.

Robert Mayer, Boynton Beach

feel free to pm Unca Walt with your displeasure at his phail in not knowing about this

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

In response to the demonstrators on the Royal Park Bridge in West Palm Beach, I’d like to voice a contrary opinion. (“Open carry advocates bring cause to West Palm Beach green market,” Saturday)

I don’t own a gun, have no desire to own one. I think citizens should have the right to own guns, after sufficient background checks, but I don’t think the AR-15 assault rifle, or any of its forms, should ever be in a civilian’s hands.

That being said, I think the loophole to the law that allows these demonstrators to carry such assault-style weapons on a crowded bridge in the middle of a populated area is the most stupid thing I have heard in a very long time.

The advocates of this law speak as if they’re trekking miles into a deep forest and have to defend themselves against wild animals or armed bands of thieves. Instead, they’re on a bridge where there is not only vehicular traffic, but pedestrian traffic on a sidewalk that these protesters often block.

One group’s perceived rights should not come at the expense of making a larger group feel uncomfortable or unsafe. This law does not make us stronger as a society. It’s time to amend it.

feel free to pm Unca Walt with your displeasure at his phail in not knowing about this
And yet, AFAIK, no one was hurt, no shots fired, nothing pointed at anyone. You're probably threatened around police.

Like the meme says..."If we were the problem, you'd know it!"

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Commies creeping in from everywhere. If it was Antipants stomping for reparations to Quahog Indians, it would get photo coverage in the local Pravda with this dude holding a sign.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've often made the point that lawyers make a career of trying to get people away with breaking the laws, contracts, and outright lying. They can actually lose their license for concerning themselves with the actual innocence or guilt of their client. How did that ever become the ideal source for lawmakers and leaders?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Instead, they’re on a bridge where there is not only vehicular traffic, but pedestrian traffic on a sidewalk that these protesters often block.

Projection

Highways, Bridges, Train Tracks for crying out loud...

the communists have been blocking these things for a few years now and there are just, not enough bodies, to satisfy my tastes...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How did that ever become the ideal source for lawmakers and leaders?
One must have a thorough grasp of law in order to effectively circumvent it.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
In many places, 2 stroke equipment is already banned in commercial use

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Saved By the Bell Reboot will Feature Trans Kid in LEAD ROLL As "Most Popular Girl in School"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Saved By the Bell Reboot will Feature Trans Kid in LEAD ROLL As "Most Popular Girl in School"
Frankly, I don't care what garbage they put out there. I don't consume any of it. What other people choose to do with their time and attention is their business. Just keep it out of my face!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++