• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No
Plane crash......its like staring at a plane crash!!!!!....lol :rage 1
Now you've done it taz. No coming back after this.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Never heard that phrase before. I'm pirating that one. Maybe Bottom Feeder could use that in his one liner thread also.
What? You don"t have automobile accidents where you reside, with people staring at it?

Address please, need space to ride my bike.

Golden Regards
Uncle

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Democrats want to Outlaw white suburbs

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
No Shots Fired! Man Attacks Maga Hat Owner, Reconsiders Life Choices When Confronted With a Gun
DarkStar
-
January 10, 2020

As I have pointed out many times…

No Shots Fired – The Missing Statistic in Defensive Gun Use
No Shots Fired! Citizen with a Gun Ends Gunman’s Attack at Oklahoma Walmart
No Shots Fired! Shotgun Beats Axe, Every Time

The utility of a gun extends beyond the ability to shoot someone with it. Unlike the fear-mongering media, crazy leftists and corrupt Democrats would have you believe, a gun is useful, by just having one available. No Shots Fired.

As I have ALSO pointed out, the Lamestream Media, DOES NOT LIKE TO REPORT THESE INSTANCES. Furthermore, there are no uniform standards of reporting within Law Enforcement to highlight when a gun was used to cease aggressions, attacks, and other crimes.

That means, the display of a gun to protect property, one’s life, and the life of others, goes woefully underreported. There just are not any good statistics to prove the utility of just ‘having a gun at the ready’.

This is why, I try to report here any time I see a No Shots Fired incident such as this one.

You might not have heard about this particular incident, and possibly wouldn’t unless you live specifically in the city it occurred in. Covered by just TWO local news sources… No Shots Fired, RARELY makes it to the National News.

Last week, on Dec 30th, a MAGA Hat wearing Patriot was minding his own business, out at Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre — That’s almost bigger news to me… I thought most malls had closed — when along comes a Leftist with a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Totally not being a fascist… the Leftie orders our Patriot friend to remove his MAGA Hat.

I don’t know how the MAGA Man responded, hopefully with a “Pound sand” or other similar quip. But whatever his response, it wasn’t adequate to the fascist, as his order had not been complied with.

The TDS sufferer doubled-down on his luck and demanded again for the hat to be removed… or he would ASSAULT the MAGA owner.

With this new demand and threat, the Looney Leftie then lashed out and attempted to knock the hat off the man’s head.

The hat wearer was having none of this and drew his concealed pistol. He didn’t aim it, just kept it in “low ready” position.

That is when the belligerent idiot decided not to play this new game and fled the scene.

Even though this all occurred outside, the media has the country so scared of guns… EVERY GUN IS A POTENTIAL MASS SHOOTING! … that it caused a panic that cleared the mall out.

The panic spread via social media that there was an active shooter situation at the mall. Township police had to counter the rumor through their social media and calm everyone down.

Police were called out to the mall around 5:30 p.m. with reports of a firearm-involved assault.

According to Citizens Voice, Wilkes-Barre Township Police Chief Will Clark said firearms are not permitted inside the mall, but the altercation happened outside near Macy’s. The armed man had a concealed carry permit, and Clark said no charges would be filed against him.

The incident was not considered an active shooter situation, and the mall was not placed on lockdown because of the attack, the Wilkes-Barre Township Police Department posted on its Facebook page.

Political differences prompted the altercation, Clark said, adding that the assailant was “obviously not a proponent of Donald Trump.”

The assailant is not in custody, police say he was wearing a hoodie and scrubs. Clark said police are looking for him.

Our MAGA hat-wearing friend received treatment from medical personnel for arm pain at the scene, and was released.

Personally, I am pleased with the outcome. I am glad that he ended the assault, calmly but firmly, and without charges brought against him. In a communist state such as California, he probably would not have been able to take action and would have been at the mercy of the assailant.

We have allowed these wailing idiots to run loose like a mental hospital with broken doors. It is time to stand up to them and start curing the Trump Derangement Syndrome like this man did, peacefully.

We Patriots need to defend ourselves from the Looney Left. It is a new year. It is an important year. 2020 needs to be end of this type of thing.

I know I am not willing to listen to their crap any longer or to worry about TDS sufferers for another 5 years. This country is not safe like it was decades ago. Lamestream media has emboldened these fools to think actions such as the assailant took against this man are ok.

But these attacks are not ok. I carry, every single time I leave the house. And every one of you should too*.

*Where allowed and legally able to do so. Patronize your local range to stay proficient with your daily carry weapon. Obey all local laws.
Here are a “few” more good reasons to oppose gun control:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Democrats want to Outlaw white suburbs

I think that's mostly accurate; it's not necessarily based on race though. I think it has more to do with "greening" America than race. I'm starting to question the sustainability of our suburbs; if you look at where you grew up on Google Maps, you'll probably see what used to be woods, swamps, prairies, etc. are now shopping malls and subdivisions filled with "McMansions". I'm looking at this more and more every day - yeah, we have more people, but at the same time we can't keep up with the perpetual growth either.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
“My grandfather fought in WW2! You’re siding with ISIS! You’re siding with Iran! Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!’ the man screamed. “Disgusting!”
Dude should at least get informed before reacting with pure emotion. Iranian forces in Syria WERE fighting ISIS.

This is in no way a defense of sitting bolshevik. The chick is creepy.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So it smells like teepee crumbs marinated in yesterday's catch of the day?

I pass.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
...and someone said to her after she offered the idea...."yes, I think we could market that!"...a LOT of moronic people had to make that happen, right down to the label maker who said...."another hollyweirdo I can make money on, what goes through their minds?"....down to the guy stocking the shelves..."what a bunch numbskulls"...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imo, best thing she ever did was Duets.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I agree with what JC is saying but I am afraid he is probably wrong when he says "MOST medical professionals" would agree. I think the medical field is overrun with political correctness. Many doctors with common sense have chosen to retire.

JC200111.jpg

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So, yet another legend in it's own mind wants to flee CONUS in order to escape MAGA...

I don't understand why she wants to go to Nigeria when Venezuela is so much closer.

What can I say? I am frugal.

I want to help pay for the one-way boat rides.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't know Cardi B is and don't care to know her, but Nigeria sounds like a smashing idea. Those polite, highly evolved men there will no doubt smash her to smithereens after they run a train on her ass for 2 days straight. The last thought in her vacuous little head will be "I was so WRONG?!".

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know Cardi B is and don't care to know her, but Nigeria sounds like a smashing idea. Those polite, highly evolved men there will no doubt smash her to smithereens after they run a train on her ass for 2 days straight. The last thought in her vacuous little head will be "I was so WRONG?!".

Notice how its always dual citizenship. How come they never want to fully leave their US citizenship behind?

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member