• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Our donations & tax dollars wasted again. Believe me someone was profiting from it also.
When this is exposed why would anyone hate the US?
Please bend over again........ when the next storm hits.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Shoot we knew about that a month or two after it happened. That crazy mayor did nothing. I think there was a local cop who outted them but no one did much.
That's one angry Puerto Rican Our 'government officials' are always the last to know but have the biggest budgets. You have to wonder if they're really that stupid and obtuse!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Our donations & tax dollars wasted again. Believe me someone was profiting from it also.
When this is exposed why would anyone hate the US?
Please bend over again........ when the next storm hits.
I stopped donating to national organizations a while ago. It's all scammed. I donate locally but that's it!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CNN is only reporting it now because the narrative that Trump screwed over PR is ensconced in the brains of many on the left.
Okay, perhaps I should have said "the media" instead of CNN. The media, not just CNN, is guilty of not reporting this until now.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
HATE HOAX: Anti-Gun Trauma Surgeon Posts Photo of ‘Death Threat’ Left on His Windshield… But His Car Was Parked in His Garage
03:31 - News

It has been a year since the Jussie Smollett hate hoax so it’s time for the left to cook up a new scandal.

Joseph Sakran, an anti-gun trauma surgeon posted two photos to his Twitter account claiming a note with a hand pointing a gun and the words “The End is Near” was left on the windshield of his car.

Sakran said he discovered the death threat as he was leaving for work…but observant Twitter users pointed out that the reflection on the windshield shows that his car was parked in his garage when he discovered the note.
“Debated whether to share this, & after a lot of thought here it is,” Sakran said.

“Last week I’m leaving my home for work & I find this paper under my windshield. One does not have to see the rest of the sentence that was covered to understand the intent of this message, a Death Threat.”

Click the link below to see the rest of the story and to see people calling him out on Twitter, pointing out the evidence he overlooked:
http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/01/hate-hoax-anti-gun-trauma-surgeon-posts.html

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
HATE HOAX: Anti-Gun Trauma Surgeon Posts Photo of ‘Death Threat’ Left on His Windshield… But His Car Was Parked in His Garage
03:31 - News

It has been a year since the Jussie Smollett hate hoax so it’s time for the left to cook up a new scandal.

Joseph Sakran, an anti-gun trauma surgeon posted two photos to his Twitter account claiming a note with a hand pointing a gun and the words “The End is Near” was left on the windshield of his car.

Sakran said he discovered the death threat as he was leaving for work…but observant Twitter users pointed out that the reflection on the windshield shows that his car was parked in his garage when he discovered the note.
“Debated whether to share this, & after a lot of thought here it is,” Sakran said.

“Last week I’m leaving my home for work & I find this paper under my windshield. One does not have to see the rest of the sentence that was covered to understand the intent of this message, a Death Threat.”

Click the link below to see the rest of the story and to see people calling him out on Twitter, pointing out the evidence he overlooked:
http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/01/hate-hoax-anti-gun-trauma-surgeon-posts.html
I clicked the link and saw a pair of big breasts hanging. Oh, I read the article too. These people are stupit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The one comment is pure gold...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Where can I get me one of those 50 cal AR15 heavy machine guns, which weigh as much as 10 (empty) boxes?

These lying bastards and bitches need to be removed before they get hurt by their own stupidity!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I betcha if someone made such a weapon - there would be a market for it...

See - even the feeble and corrupt are capable of inspiring new entrepreneurial sparks that contribute to the betterment of society.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just when you think someone could not possibly get any more dumb than what they have shown themselves to be, they fall all over themselves to prove you wrong.
there are millions of dumb Americans who believe her

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just when you think someone could not possibly get any more dumb than what they have shown themselves to be, they fall all over themselves to prove you wrong.
Oh BTW, anyone know, has Guam capsized yet?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Oh BTW, anyone know, has Guam capsized yet?
How fookin dumb was that guy? He's still in Congress!! If he were working for a real company he would have been long gone! So many goofballs in government!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1580233030088.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist