• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/kulak_is_the_russian_word_for_deplorable.html

One of the interesting points is how the psyche works with these people

And they are so arrogant they don’t bother to disguise their animosity and cold disdain. Hillary Clinton, campaigning in Pennsylvania, promised to their faces to make coal miners’ jobs disappear. Joe Biden told miners to “learn to code.” Mike Bloomberg despises farmers and factory workers. What did he say?

“I can teach anybody – even people in this room, so no offense intended – to be a farmer. It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, you add water, up comes corn. You can learn that. Then you had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in direction of arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98% of the world worked in agriculture. Today it’s 2% of the United States.”​
LoL, mikey couldn't read a micrometer

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Ahahahahaha the angry fat girl that didn't get asked to the prom!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
It’s kind of hard to believe those fat, ugly, nasty women can find guys stupid enough to get them pregnant, so they would even need an abortion. They are abortions, themselves.
Booze can work miracles that Jesus couldn't begin to imagine.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It’s kind of hard to believe those fat, ugly, nasty women can find guys stupid enough to get them pregnant, so they would even need an abortion. They are abortions, themselves.
What an angry, pathetic and quite ugly maroon. Not worth the 5 minutes I watched it stammer on about its feelings. How does a land whale with blue hair get a guy to fuck it THREE TIMES?

Boris, get the helicopter!!!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Relax, it was just another way of saying "what God hath joined together let no man put asunder"..........

Cause

Without booze there is noway she is getting pregnant.

It takes her lesion gyno 2 boxes of rose just to make the appoinment!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Lieawatha is out!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
And the show must go on...

They are trying to figure out a way to blame Schumer's threatening of Supreme Court Justices on Trump. Lots of dead time in the video, best to skip to the speaking parts to avoid it.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And the show must go on...

They are trying to figure out a way to blame Schumer's threatening of Supreme Court Justices on Trump. Lots of dead time in the video, best to skip to the speaking parts to avoid it.
A bunch of pathetic clowns

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Schumer tries to excuse his behavior by saying he's from NYC so all is okay. Then, as the reply by L Gambino Fessler says, why does Schumer complain about how Trump tweets/talks/etc. ??? Schumer is nothing but a lying hypocrite.

CP200305.jpg

MM200305.jpg

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Schmuck Schemer ...coniver, phony, been there too long.
Schumer is an arrogant, contemptuous SOB. He is a despicable POS! A United States Senator with citizenship in another country. Where is that prick’s loyalty?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Schumer tries to excuse his behavior by saying he's from NYC so all is okay. Then, as the reply by L Gambino Fessler says, why does Schumer complain about how Trump tweets/talks/etc. ??? Schumer is nothing but a lying hypocrite.

View attachment 156411

View attachment 156412
Chuckie needs to be neutralized...permanently! Perhaps censuring him might work!!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't know. I know guys would would, for the sake of getting off, stick their jimmy in just about anything so it doesn't surprise me that someone would bang that purple hair hag.

She knows a lot about medical care - I bet she's a Physicians Assistant or at least a social worker.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't know. I know guys would would, for the sake of getting off, stick their jimmy in just about anything so it doesn't surprise me that someone would bang that purple hair hag.

She knows a lot about medical care - I bet she's a Physicians Assistant or at least a social worker.
If it squats to pee...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If it squats to pee...
Hey - I resent that - 'cause I "squat to pee" - well, sit, so I don't miss with the "double stream"... (sorry - most could have done without these details, haha)

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Anybody catch Trump's town hall?

Fast forward to 1:55 to see the first question(er). Just decided to watch it and was gobsmacked from the jump!

"A guy called Katherine" - I fell asleep & woke up in a parallel world...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
School forbade kids from saying no when asked to dance

I just love it when wokeness contradicts itself.

A middle school in Utah was gearing up to host its Valentine’s Day dance. And in an effort to make sure that all students felt “welcome, comfortable, safe, and included,” the school adopted a policy forcing the kids to dance with anyone who asked them.

And sure enough, when an 11-year old girl was asked to dance by a boy who creeped her out, the principal forced them to dance together.

This is pretty much the opposite of #MeToo.

And in their ridiculous effort to make sure that no student was upset or offended, they violated one of the most basic consent rules in our society.

This is the paradox of wokeness: it’s absolutely impossible to prevent people from feeling upset, offended, excluded, or rejected.

Click here to read the full story.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Again Begs Illegals To Fill Out Census (8 min 53 sec):

Published on Mar 7, 2020 by Salty Cracker​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What are the JAIL TERMS for FALSE ACCUSATIONS??? - or is it just a "slap on the wrist" or a "footnote"???
No one is made to pay a price anymore. The rule of law is a myth.

BTW, this article was back in early Nov 2018. I haven't seen anything that says this person was arrested and charged with anything. Maybe I missed it huh?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
James Woods is a fun Twitter feed to follow. LOL!

JW200308.jpg

:dduck:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame