• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
From the "Who Could Have Seen it Coming" department....

Trans Identified Male in Prison for Murder Transfers to Women’s Prison and Rapes Female Inmate

Monday, February 24, 2020

Illinois Dept. of Corrections

A male inmate who claimed to be a female was accused of rape after he transferred to a women's prison and sexually assaulted a bio female inmate.

Janiah Monroe, who was born Andre Patterson and is listed as Andre Patterson by the Illinois Dept. of Corrections, was convicted of killing two people in 2005.

Patterson was charged as an adult and transferred from a juvenile facility to the Cook County Jail, where he promptly strangled his cellmate.

Prison records shows he is serving time for 11 felonies, including second degree murder, attempted murder, aggravated battery, three counts of aggravated battery against a police officer, 2 counts of aggravated arson, and more.

Despite his history of violence, the 30-year-old was transferred to Logan Correctional Center from a men's prison on the orders of U.S. District Court Judge Nancy Rosenstengel -- an Obama appointee, who ordered the Department of Corrections to give transgender inmates hormones and stop making housing assignments based on genitals or physical appearance.

Shortly after his arrival at the women's prison in Lincoln, a Jane Doe filed a complaint, alleging that Patterson raped her and that she was wrongly punished when she complained.

The female inmate said Patterson was housed in her cell, where he "easily overpowered" her and sexually assaulted her in June 2019.

Other women at the facility filed complaints against Patterson under the Prison Rape Elimination Act. He also threatened staff and inmates.

Patterson reportedly stopped taking female hormones after the transfer to the women's prison.

Corrections officers decided to transfer Patterson back to a men's prison in June. But the governor's office reportedly stepped in and overruled the transfer back to the men's prison in Pontiac.

The governor's office didn't respond to an email from Illinois Times asking for comment.

The female inmate has since filed a lawsuit against the Illinois Department of Corrections.

Patterson is being housed in segregation at the female prison for his own safety. He is scheduled for parole in 2051.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Trans Identified Male in Prison for Murder Transfers to Women’s Prison and Rapes Female Inmate

A male inmate who claimed to be a female was accused of rape after he transferred to a women's prison and sexually assaulted a bio female inmate.

Janiah Monroe, who was born Andre Patterson and is listed as Andre Patterson by the Illinois Dept. of Corrections, was convicted of killing two people in 2005.

Patterson was charged as an adult and transferred from a juvenile facility to the Cook County Jail, where he promptly strangled his cellmate.

Prison records shows he is serving time for 11 felonies, including second degree murder, attempted murder, aggravated battery, three counts of aggravated battery against a police officer, 2 counts of aggravated arson, and more.

Despite his history of violence, the 30-year-old was transferred to Logan Correctional Center from a men's prison on the orders of U.S. District Court Judge Nancy Rosenstengel -- an Obama appointee, who ordered the Department of Corrections to give transgender inmates hormones and stop making housing assignments based on genitals or physical appearance.

Shortly after his arrival at the women's prison in Lincoln, a Jane Doe filed a complaint, alleging that Patterson raped her and that she was wrongly punished when she complained.

The female inmate said Patterson was housed in her cell, where he "easily overpowered" her and sexually assaulted her in June 2019.

Other women at the facility filed complaints against Patterson under the Prison Rape Elimination Act. He also threatened staff and inmates.

Patterson reportedly stopped taking female hormones after the transfer to the women's prison.

Corrections officers decided to transfer Patterson back to a men's prison in June. But the governor's office reportedly stepped in and overruled the transfer back to the men's prison in Pontiac.

The governor's office didn't respond to an email from Illinois Times asking for comment.

The female inmate has since filed a lawsuit against the Illinois Department of Corrections.

Patterson is being housed in segregation at the female prison for his own safety. He is scheduled for parole in 2051.
swinging noose.gif

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The commie waffling starting to take place now is laughable :dduck:

Trump must be squeezing a lot of Dim balls in the backgroud
Wouldn't he be more likely to "Grab em by the pussy" ?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Every news station in the country needs to be bulldozed to the ground and the occupants tried and hanged for treason
That would be a lot of bull-dozing.

Finally, some shovel ready work!

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Bwahahaha..wonder if he/she was on the prison track team? Transgender with a package.."but the bitch wanted it, so I gave it to her...one woman to another".
Are charges less for a woman?
Bizarro-world.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Bwahahaha..wonder if he/she IT was on the prison track team? Transgender with a package.."but the bitch wanted it, so I gave it to her...one woman to another".
Are charges less for a woman?
Bizarro-world.
FIFY

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What a fucking sicko world we live in !!
Stop the world, I want off !:sick

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is hilarious

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Shouldn't this bitch be on a ship to somewhere already?

Golden Regards
Uncle
Back to Africa,
Ohhh....wait...you are in SA,
And I do not wish her on anyone...so I gotta pick another continent.

I cannot for the life of me, believe she is still allowed to be a Congressperson.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Back to Africa,
Ohhh....wait...you are in SA,
And I do not wish her on anyone...so I gotta pick another continent.

I cannot for the life of me, believe she is still allowed to be a Congressperson.
How about Mars?

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Thanks for coming on the show"

"Mom told me I have to"

'eyes roll'

GOLD! LOL
"Any regrets?"

"Yeah. Coming on your show."

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"Any regrets?"

"Yeah. Coming on your show."
That video reminded me of the clown acts I used to see at the circus when I was a kid. The only thing missing were the clown suits

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The hits keep coming! :D

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++