• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Which is it?

1586271907276.png
1586271860782.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The disease is spreading

1586274496395.png

Exibit A (top) is Rep Sheila Jackson Lee
Exibit B (bottom left) is Rep. Al Green
Exibit C (bottom right) is Mayor Turner of Houston

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lol, Mark ripping on idiot celebrities

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"ART"

1586353514083.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Locks are racist

1586356240170.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Remember this lady?

Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Headed To Alabama Women’s Prison, Asking For Delay Again Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/04/08/former-baltimore-mayor-catherine-pugh-headed-to-alabama-womens-prison-asking-for-delay-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic/

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
nice find ABC

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...mayor-then-de-blasio-got-rid-of-them-n2566578

Report: Bloomberg Stocked Up on Ventilators and Masks as NYC Mayor, Then de Blasio Got Rid of Them

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 10:15 AM

Source: AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio was so cartoonishly bad at his job leading up to the coronavirus crisis that it was actually difficult to imagine any more damning information was stuck in the pipeline, beyond what we already knew. And then the ProPublica scoop below dropped. Before we get to it, let's speed through a quick refresher on (1) how de Blasio's staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to take the deadly outbreak more seriously, (2) how de Blasio was urging New Yorkers to go to bars and restaurants and to use the subway, well into March, and (3) how de Blasio was setting a terrible personal example, even after he tightened up restrictions. And when he was confronted with this record, the mayor said it's not time to look backward, even though he'd done precisely that in criticizing President Trump:

For weeks, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio urged New Yorkers to "go about their lives." About his past comments, de Blasio now says "we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back on any level of government right now" #CNNSOTU

1,369 people are talking about this

Fourteen years ago, Mayor Bloomberg released a pandemic plan for New York City and began stockpiling ventilators and N95 masks.​
Mayor de Blasio later auctioned off the ventilators and disposed of the masks. https://www.propublica.org/article/how-new-york-city-emergency-ventilator-stockpile-ended-up-on-the-auction-block …

4,796 people are talking about this

As I said, cartoonishly bad. And now this:
In July 2006, with an aggressive and novel strain of the flu circulating in Asia and the Middle East, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg unveiled a sweeping pandemic preparedness plan. Using computer models to calculate how a disease could spread rapidly through the city’s five boroughs, experts concluded New York needed a substantial stockpile of both masks and ventilators...In the end, the alarming predictions failed to spur action. In the months that followed, the city acquired just 500 additional ventilators as the effort to create a larger stockpile fizzled amid budget cuts. Even those extra ventilators are long gone, the health department said on Sunday. The lifesaving devices broke down over time and were auctioned off by the city at least five years ago because the agency couldn’t afford to maintain them...Another prong of the Bloomberg pandemic plan — the mass distribution of masks to the public — has not happened either, even as experts are now reversing earlier guidance and urging everyone in hot spots like New York to cover their faces...Asked about the masks, the department said it “did purchase N95s in quantity but eventually all expired, and it became cost-prohibitive to replace them in any meaningful quantity.”​
Not all of this is de Blasio's fault, of course, but governance is about priorities and choices. Bloomberg (playing the role of President Bush in this analogy, based on yesterday's post) had his eye on this ball, at least for awhile. Then it fell to the ground, so much so that ventilators were not maintained, then auctioned off under the current mayor. A stockpile of masks was allowed to expire, then discarded. President Trump has been criticized for suggesting that the federal government is a "backup" to their state and local counterparts. Some of that is self-serving buck-passing, but under our system, it happens to be largely true. Given New York City's population density, pandemic preparation should have been a top-of-mind concern for city officials. For a time, it was. But not anymore. And the consequences have been dire. I'll leave you with this related Twitter thread from yours truly, as well as this:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The libbiest libs Mini-Mike's money can buy.

A perfect example of the bloody hole in the "safety" of a democratic republic. This was demonstrated by the people that brought you "Reefer Madness".

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I didn't hire them, and I vote against them at every opportunity.

Yes.

These are the people we hire to write our laws.

They can't understand how a mask works.

...did you know, this...person...was once a judge?

Do you now understand why we're as messed-up as we are?
But apparently my ballots/votes regularly get misplaced/replaced.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

I've voted for two people in my lifetime, Ronald Reagan (and still believe that was the right thing to do) and Donald Trump (ditto)

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner

You got conned.

Only the voters in her district vote for her. And apparently, in the majority, they're satisfied with the choice. Must be they share something in common - maybe intellect, or maybe skin hue.

The rest of us have to live with it. And that's a system that works well when the Central Government is LIMITED in its power - which was the purpose of the Constitution, that dead letter from Dead White Men. It was to limit FedGov to issues of general concern - borders, tariffs, military defense, and taxes to pay for those.

But, bit by bit, those limits have been erased. Now, when anyone talks about State Sovereignty (which is what Federalism is, shared sovereignty) the wise solons of the Congress start braying about States' Rights, an how dat be WAY-SISSED.

And we let them.

And when some of us take steps to initiate an Article V Convention of Delegates, to promulgate Amendments to the Constitution...such as repeal of Amendment 17 (returning the Senate to State Legislatures) and Term Limits...we let the fear-mongers babble on about "Runaway Conventions." Without any challenge. That's an impossibility, FWIW - Every Amendment would be vetted in all 50 State Legislatures. IF States were so unwise as to send idiots to this convention, it would be wasted time - but nothing worse.

And delegates would be SENT. Credentialed delegates - not Occupy morons or BLM agitators. The Article V Convention would be as secure as the UN General Assembly - agitators would have to content themselves, crapping on police cars out in front of the hall.

Anyway. Little by little, they've stolen the country from us. And - remember - they can do anything they want, until they're stopped.

Since an Article V convention seems impossible, now...time to talk about State Secession. Because it's the only way we can be protected from Imperial Washington.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yes.

These are the people we hire to write our laws.

They can't understand how a mask works.

...did you know, this...person...was once a judge?

Do you now understand why we're as messed-up as we are?
Used to work with a guy, who once was a lawyer. The guy did not know how to use a broom. Sad, but funny.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Bet you she still doesn't know how a pussy works, either.

Golden Regards
Uncle

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Moo Shell Robinson Obama, was a lawyer.

I'll bet she didn't know how a toilet brush worked.

I know she didn't know how the nation works.
It's husband doesn't either. Well, he knew how to run it into the ground.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's it, I need a break from this nonsense

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He makes a valid point in that we should not be listening to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.​
Corona-Virus Requires Quarantine but Banging Random Strangers Is Fine? (6 min 55 sec):​
Published on Apr 17, 2020 by Salty Cracker​