• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
She really needs to be unseated, next in line for the Oval Office if Trump & Pence both get "taken out", yikes!!!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
BTW - Just heard that the fridge where Nancy keeps her $12/cup ice-cream costs $25k... And she has the gall to ask everybody for $10 donations... No limits to their hypocrisy...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What does a $25k fridge do?

I thought my upright fridge freezer pair was extravagant at about $1k. I bought them for the wife as we always made do with a POS, so for once we have something OK, I thought, but $25k? Even if I had FU money I wouldn't spend that on a fridge!

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Love Tucker's response

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just to summarize what the news media have been saying....
:dduck:

What We Should ALL Be Doing Right Now! (3 min 37 sec):​
Published on Apr 20, 2020 by The Adley Show​

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Funny honest parody of the confusion and fear being regurgitated.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Her synopsis was so very concise!

(What a clusterfuck of doublespeak, she covers it so well!)

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

That lady had a very firm grasp on what’s going on. And what’s going on is a farce.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I watched that video thrice...

Saved a link, tried download, but something didn't work with that.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Omg these CNN douchenozzles

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1587756433627.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Harvard professor: parents can’t be trusted with their kids

With American schools closed, homeschooling is the new normal for many families. This trend was already increasing, and will probably be accelerated by fears of the continuing spread of coronavirus.

But a Harvard professor Elizabeth Bartholet, the faculty director of the Child Advocacy Program at the law school, is calling for a ban on homeschooling.

She says that homeschooling, “not only violates children’s right to a meaningful education and their right to be protected from potential child abuse, but may keep them from contributing positively to a democratic society.

She adds that a large percentage of homeschool families are driven by conservative Christian beliefs, which she seems to think constitutes child abuse...

Professor Bartholet says that some parents are deliberately trying to keep their kids from the mainstream culture taught in schools which includes “democratic values, ideas about nondiscrimination and tolerance of other people’s viewpoints.”

Yep. She’s all about tolerance of other people’s viewpoints. As long as those viewpoints conform with her own. Otherwise she’s not tolerant.

It is hard to imagine that this is a real person, and not a caricature villain created by Ayn Rand.

Click here to read the full story.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imagine involved parents finding out just how little their children know....... might just keep them out of indoctrination camp.

Last edited:

Inigma

Love Tucker's response

Perhapes I should have taken longer to consider commenting prior punching the keys.. However, what a slug of rectal expelled fecal splatter! Calling this piece a shit a pussy is an insult to all women, and, to that region of anatomy that all real men offer praise to... Listening to this tool is a serious wast of time better spent doing something constructive. Like go to a demonrat fund raiser? NOT!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Love Tucker's response

WOW, just wow! Journalists are the most useless turds in our society. This is clear proof of that!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Trump Breaks The Media With Bleach & UV Light WuFlu Brainstorming (7 min 31 sec):

Published on Apr 25, 2020 by Salty Cracker​
1587848933082.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
New Jersey Public School Teacher Caught on Camera Telling Students She Hopes They Die From Coronavirus For Playing Outside

A math teacher at Steinert High School in New Jersey was caught on camera telling students who were playing football in the park that they should “die a long, painful death” from the coronavirus.

The woman in the video, Nicole Griggs, has been a teacher in the district for the last 15 years.

One of the students that the unhinged teacher confronted told the Trentonian that they were playing football on Thursday at the former Homedell School when the incident took place. They captured video of her confrontation and posted it to Snapchat and TikTok with the caption “Y’all Mrs Griggs is losing her damn mind how tf is she a teacher #coronavirus.”

Griggs began by warning them that they could get in trouble being out, but as she became more aggressive, she told the kids that she doesn’t care if her meltdown is posted online.

“Parks closed. The whole area,” Griggs says. “Get it through your thick head. You are the reason we are in this situation. You are the problem, not the solution. Go ahead keep recording. Who are you going to show it to? Post me on social media. You’re the idiot doing the wrong thing. I’m just trying to save your ass and save your life. But die, OK. I hope both of you get the coronavirus. I hope you both die a long, painful death.”

The students agreed they shouldn’t have been out, and went home afterwards, but were shocked by the teacher’s words.

“When she said that, I was shocked,” the Steinert student said. “I didn’t know someone would say something like that, especially a teacher. She should be smarter with her words.”

The Trentonian reports that this isn’t the first time Griggs has wished death on people for not following the social distancing orders. They uncovered an April 6 post on Facebook by a woman named “Nikki Leigh” that appears to be an alias for Griggs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/new-jersey-public-school-teacher-caught-camera-telling-students-hopes-die-coronavirus-playing-outside/
1587991149975.png
1587991159888.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
New Jersey Public School Teacher Caught on Camera Telling Students She Hopes They Die From Coronavirus For Playing Outside

A math teacher at Steinert High School in New Jersey was caught on camera telling students who were playing football in the park that they should “die a long, painful death” from the coronavirus.

The woman in the video, Nicole Griggs, has been a teacher in the district for the last 15 years.

One of the students that the unhinged teacher confronted told the Trentonian that they were playing football on Thursday at the former Homedell School when the incident took place. They captured video of her confrontation and posted it to Snapchat and TikTok with the caption “Y’all Mrs Griggs is losing her damn mind how tf is she a teacher #coronavirus.”

Griggs began by warning them that they could get in trouble being out, but as she became more aggressive, she told the kids that she doesn’t care if her meltdown is posted online.

“Parks closed. The whole area,” Griggs says. “Get it through your thick head. You are the reason we are in this situation. You are the problem, not the solution. Go ahead keep recording. Who are you going to show it to? Post me on social media. You’re the idiot doing the wrong thing. I’m just trying to save your ass and save your life. But die, OK. I hope both of you get the coronavirus. I hope you both die a long, painful death.”

The students agreed they shouldn’t have been out, and went home afterwards, but were shocked by the teacher’s words.

“When she said that, I was shocked,” the Steinert student said. “I didn’t know someone would say something like that, especially a teacher. She should be smarter with her words.”

The Trentonian reports that this isn’t the first time Griggs has wished death on people for not following the social distancing orders. They uncovered an April 6 post on Facebook by a woman named “Nikki Leigh” that appears to be an alias for Griggs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/new-jersey-public-school-teacher-caught-camera-telling-students-hopes-die-coronavirus-playing-outside/
View attachment 163139 View attachment 163140
Leftists are pure evil. They demonstrate that every day. These are the true idiots and while I don't wish death on many people, I do with that someday her and her kind are purged from society

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1587993171428.png

BOMBSHELL: Uncovered Video Reveals Stacey Abrams Plotting Racist Use of Re-Districting to Stop ‘White’ People From Governing

Video of former Democrat legislator and gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams plotting to use re-districting to “stop white people” from governing has been uncovered.

Abrams is being pushed as a possible Vice Presidential candidate for Joe Biden.

The 2014 video, uncovered by Patrick Howley at the National File, reveals her plan to change the racial demographics of the electorate heading into the 2021 congressional and legislative re-districting efforts based on the 2020 Census.

The comments were made at the 2014 Power PAC + National Conference, titled “Race Will Win the Race: The Progressive Path to Victory.”

“My eye is on 2021. Because when we do re-districting in 2021, if we have not changed the electorate, especially in the South, we will have a majority minority population that is governed by a minority white conservative coalition. And that’s the most dangerous precedent that we can possibly set for the South in the next 20 years,” Abrams said.

Howley has become quite the powerhouse when it comes to digging up the goods on far left politicians. He made massive waves when he uncovered the blackface yearbook photos of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.

Speaking to Gateway Pundit, Howley said that he has collected troves of data on all enemies of President Donald Trump.

“I have spent several years extensively collecting data on all of the President’s enemies, stockpiling it like canned goods for the time that is now upon us. It will only get worse for them as the election goes on,” Howley said. “This clip proves once and for all that Democrat demographic politics are in motion. It’s not a conspiracy theory. The Left is weaponizing race for cynical electoral gain, and the Republican Establishment needs to stop looking over their press clippings and scheduling their CNN hits and live in the cold reality confronting us.”

https://youtu.be/oVmvXAITuH4

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/bombshell-uncovered-video-reveals-stacey-abrams-plotting-racist-use-re-districting-stop-white-people-governing/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Cuomo’s New York: Inmate Arrested for Rape Days After Release from Jail

An accused rapist released from Riker’s Island in New York due to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic was arrested for allegedly raping a woman in Brooklyn days later.

Robert Pondexter, 57-years-old, had been detained in jail on rape charges when he was released due the coronavirus pandemic. Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) had ordered state prisons to release thousands of inmates to comply with social distancing guidelines.

According to the New York Post, Pondexter was walking on a sidewalk when he allegedly forced a 58-year-old woman into a school parking lot. Pondexter, according to law enforcement, allegedly made the woman perform oral sex on him, choked her, and attempted to rape her.

The woman was eventually able to kick Pondexter off of her. The attack occurred just 10 days after Pondexter had been released from Riker’s Island under Cuomo’s directives.

Now, Pondexter has been charged with rape, sexual abuse, and criminal possession of crack cocaine.

The Brooklyn District Attorney’s office told News 12 that Pondexter’s “parole hold was lifted and he was released after it was revealed in court that his case was going to be dismissed because the victims were not cooperative,” explaining his release from Riker’s Island 10 days before the alleged rape.

As of April 20, New York City had released more than 1,500 inmates from prisons due to the coronavirus even as some crime, such as car theft, has skyrocketed in the midst of Cuomo’s statewide stay-at-home orders.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/26/cuomos-new-york-inmate-arrested-rape-days-after-release-jail/

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Leftists are pure evil. They demonstrate that every day. These are the true idiots and while I don't wish death on many people, I do with that someday her and her kind are purged from society
Perhaps we can send em all to California and rename the state Insane Asylum, enter with extreme caution.